An Office Adventure

Story Info
Blurring the boundaries between fact and fantasy.
1.1k words
2.74
8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blurring the boundaries between fact and fantasy

There is an art to telling a great story. Any storyteller knows that their words must be compelling, generate emotion, and inspire action. But must the story also be true to be effective? Or can the story also contain facts and fiction?

In the stories that follow I'm going on an erotic journey that will cross the blurry line between fact and fantasy. Where do the facts stop and where does the fantasy begin? I will leave that for you the reader to decide. There may be stories that are based solely on facts or on the other hand solely on fiction, but most will contain a mixture of facts and fantasy.

Some stories may be a bit upsetting and touch upon topics that are taboo. These stories will carry a warning to that extend so that the readers who don't want to venture into that territory can pass them by.

After the first story titled "An office adventure" I will give an explanation of where the blurry line between facts and fantasy is crossed. Now to the story of "An office adventure."

Blurring the boundaries between fact and fantasy 01 - An office adventure

It all started with a secretary who was in many aspects just an ordinary girl. She wasn't really pretty, but neither was she unattractive. She was just an average girl working to support her and her daughter, because she wasn't married to the father of her daughter and he didn't really have any contact with them.

She had quite a good figure which she liked to show off by wearing short mini skirts and the men in the office liked to flirt with her in a playfull manner without really crossing any lines. She wasn't a slut and did not sleep around.

I had quite a lot of contact with her boss and knew her quite well. She was always friendly and I enjoyed her company. There was nothing romantic in this friendship, just the normal coworker association. From time to time we engaged in some innocent flirting banter, the same as with some of the other men in the office.

One day however was different. I walked past her office on my way to some or other errand and popped in to say hello. Her boss was out for the morning so it was just me and her. She was busy with something below the desk and I walked up to see what she was doing. She had a short denim skirt on and the hem was fraying out a bit. With a scissors she was trying to cut the frayed cottons from the hem, but she wasn't very successful as the scissors was a blunt. I offered to help and she spread her legs to tighten the hem of the skirt.

As the skirt was quite tight her legs weren't spread very much. I took hold of the hem of her skirt to try and cut the frayed cottons with my fingers going underneath between her legs. After the first few cottons from the middle was cut my hand moved to the side and I touched her thigh just above her panty line. I felt that her inner thigh was quite moist and my fingers kind of stuck to her leg.

As I pulled my hand away I touched her crotch and felt that her panty was quite wet. I slowly started rubbing and felt her press into my fingers. I hooked my middle finger inside the elastic of her panty and slipped it into her moist pussy and heard her give a sigh of contentment. As I was fingering her, she moved with my hand and it wasn't very long before she had an orgasm and my hand was very wet with her pussy juices at that stage.

Just then I heard someone coming and quickly removed my hand and moved away from behind her desk. Hiding my wet hand behind my back, I made my excuses and left her and the woman college who had come into the office on some or other business errand. As soon as I was alone I brought my hand to my nose to smell the exquisiteness of her pussy juices and licked my fingers clean tasting the tangy sweetness of her pussy juices.

Nothing of the sort happened afterward and we made as if nothing had ever happened when we had contact. Even though it is many years later I still remember that experience as if it had happened yesterday.

End.

Further explanation.

This story is based on a factual experience that I had had, but there is also a strong element of fiction woven into it. Before reading any further, try determining what was fact and what was fiction.

Everything is factual up until the point where my hand touched her inner thigh and sticking to her moist leg. After touching her thigh I removed my hand and then continued to cut a few more frayed threads where after we carried on our conversation as if nothing happened.

Thinking about it afterwards the only reason I can think of why her inner thigh was moist is that she must have been sexually exited and had most probably been stimulating herself right before I came into her office and the story she spun me about the frayed edges of her skirt was just to save her some embarrassment. However this is just speculation that may have been fueled by the fantasy that arose from thinking over the incedent afterwards of what had happened in her office on that day.

You might wonder why I didn't play out the fantasy as described above as it is quite feasible to have happened. I also wondered about that a lot when thinking back on the incident.

The best reason I can come up with is that I was still young, very naive and inexperienced. While touching her leg the thought did come up to move my hand further up, but I never did. With hindsight and experience I know that I probably could have gone further and that she would have welcomed it. But then again that is just speculation on my part and that is where the blurry edge between fact and fantasy comes into play.

With the stories that follow I am not going to give further explanations as I'm going to leave it up to you, the reader to figure out where fact and fantasy meets. Remember, some stories may contain only fantasy and some others only facts. Most however will be a mix.