An Office Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes softened, and I fell on Nina, my mouth meeting hers in our very first kiss. I had fisted her before I even kissed her! What a way to begin a love affair!

END OF PART ONE

AN OFFICE AFFAIR - PART TWO

"What about your boyfriend?" I asked her as we cleared up the mess we'd made. My office looked like bomb had hit it, and it smelled richly of sex.

"Oh that... it's over." She said firmly.

"When did you finish with him? I asked, curiously.

"The moment you pushed your hand into me," she said, and despite the fact that I'd orgasmed just a few minutes ago, my cock pulsed back to life at her words.

I shook my head in wonder.

She was frighteningly direct. I loved it. This was one of the things I'd been looking for. A woman to whom I could say anything, especially about sex, a woman who wouldn't hide her desires behind coyness, and feminine games. And most of all, a woman whose desires matched my own.

On the tube, on the way home, she held my hand, lifting it sometimes to her lips and kissing it. It was the hand that had been inside her. I was glad I was wearing a long, loose shirt. Something had clicked so resoundingly between us that we were speechless from this bolt from the blue. On the walk from the station, her tongue loosened, and she teased me.

"You could have cum in my mouth," she said, conversationally.

I tingled all over.

"Or in my ass..."

My cock twitched excitedly.

"You know one of the things I like about you Alan?"

I shook my head.

"You didn't go straight for my tits. It gets so boring sometimes. Men spend hours nuzzling me like horses, sucking and chewing my nipples until they're sore... when I want them to go further, to experiment. I get tired of leading men by the hand, teaching them how to please me. But you... you followed your line, you read me... you fisted me because you knew I wanted it. It was a first, Alan. It's scary, isn't it?"

I nodded. I felt like I was bursting. Emotions and sensations were firing off like roman candles in my brain.

When Nina found the enema bag in the bathroom cupboard, the tone of the evening was set. We made it very beautiful in my bedroom, with candles and drapes. I brought out the huge pearly latex sheet that completely covered my King size bed.

"Ohh... kinky!" Nina giggled, feeling the silky texture with her cheek.

We spread the sheet, smoothing it out and tucking it in neatly.

"What about the cushions?" She asked, as she piled them back onto the bed.

"The covers are washable," I said, succinctly. We both wanted it to be right. We'd fucked out our initial frenzy in the office. Now it was time to be intimate.

"Are you going to give me the enema, or shall I do it for myself?" She asked. Challenging me again. How far would I go? What would I find acceptable. She didn't trust me yet.

"I'm going to roll us a joint, and fix us something to drink. You can prepare the enema, and give me a shout when you're ready," I replied. Time and motion; efficiency would get us to bed sooner.

When I answered her call, Nina was on her knees, on the rubber-tiled bathroom floor. She had rigged the bag onto the telescopic arm of the shaving mirror, and was holding out the tube for me.

"All yours," she said, and bent over until she was resting on her arms, her plump, peachy bottom angled into the air. Her anus was pretty pinky-brown crinkled eye, winking at me knowingly.

"I know it's a wee bit late to ask," she said, turning her head, "but have you been tested for all the usuals? It's just that..."

"Yes, I have, about a nine months ago, and there's no chance I could have had any... um contact... with a new partner... since then"

"Good. I just got tested with my er... ex-boyfriend. I don't like the constraints of safe sex... but... aahhhhh... Who wants to die from... mmmmm... a shag?"

I distracted her with my tongue, poking it rudely into her rosebud. I lubed her a little with my spit, and then oiled the tube with Eros. I loved the way her arsehole clenched and relaxed as I fed the pipe into her bowels. I could feel the pull on the tube, helping it to go deeper. I'd noticed that her pussy could do that too. I sensed she worked out more internally than externally. By divine chance it seemed that I had stumbled on the woman of my dreams!

The tube slid deeper and deeper. At one point Nina reached back, and guided it for a moment, sighing as her alterations enabled it to enter her for several more inches. It had reached its destination. I opened the tap, and began to gently squeeze the bag. The warm water and baby oil blend coursed into her body, trickling and tickling its way into her bowels. I could tell she enjoyed it. She played restlessly with her cunt and clit as I squeezed more and more of the liquid into her. I saw her shudder and heard a soft moan... it would be seeping into her colon... up into her belly. More... she raised herself on one hand, back arching, fingers plucking at erect nipples. A little more... over a litre... I felt her stomach. It was bulging. I eased the last of the enema into her, and turned off the tap. Nina tensed her anus tightly, and seemed to hold her breath for a long moment, finger blurring on her clit. She began to tremble and whine. I read her. Yes, I can always read Nina. I smoothly eased the tube from her bowels, and guided her to the toilet bowl.

With an ecstatic cry of pain and pleasure, Nina let it all leave her, in an explosive rush. She shuddered, shook, went limp for a moment, and pulled herself together, then calmly got on with it, and cleaned up. In the shower, we made ourselves be patient, though soaping her and being soaped was a sore trial.

She led my by my cock into the bedroom, sat down on the edge of the bed, and took me in her mouth. So naturally, so sexy matter of factly that I had to laugh. She looked up, grinning through a mouthful of cock.

"Last Tuesday, I imagined you just like that when I had a wank, after work." I told her. It wouldn't shock her.

"So did I," Nina spluttered, and a muffled giggle set us off again.

"Just out of curiosity, when I found you in the office that evening... what were you really doing?"

"I... I was having cybersex... and looking at porn... I was... getting... fisted... online!" She said between sucks.

"I thought as much."

"I don't think... I've ever been... so embarrassed! I was so close... to cumming... when you... appeared!" She laughed onto my cock. I felt her mouth around me, so warm and skilful. I closed my yes for a few moments and luxuriated.

"I want you to play with my ass, Alan. Do whatever you want with it." She purred when she came up for air again.

I was teetering on the brink of orgasm... I clenched hard to save myself. Something worth saving myself for. I recovered myself by pushing her away from my cock. I pulled her up, and then we both clambered onto the big bed. A wide-open space of sexual intent.

"Let's not rush this... we've got plenty of time," I said.

I brought out a wooden box from under the bed, and gave it too her. It was about two feet long, six inches deep, like a specimen case. She unsnapped the clasps, and lifted the lid. Her smile widened, and her eyes burned happily as she looked at the contents. Several dildos, a couple of butt plugs, and a rubber fist, clenched, the size of a woman's hand brought little cries and wows of surprise from Nina's mouth. There was also a fresh bottle of lube. Nina bit her lip, and ran her fingers over the collection, pausing at the fist. She looked up at me, and I could see an expression that I would soon come to know so clearly. She wanted to be fisted. And with Nina, I quickly learned that if no one else was available, she was quite happy to service herself!

"God, I'd love one of those!" She said, picking it up, sniffing it... "It's a problem when I'm fisting myself... I can't get as far in as I'd like... one of these... I could steer it!" She wobbled it. The fist rocking on its flexible wrist.

I had bought it for a girlfriend, but she left it with me when she returned to Holland and her husband.

"Well, why don't you two get acquainted..." I picked up one of the joints I had rolled while she was alone in the bathroom. "And while you're doing that, let's gild the lily," I said, flicking the lighter.

What heaven, to smoke a joint while the woman who turns you on more than any other living creature lays back against the pillows, spreads her thighs, and starts to trickle lube over her pubis. I lit up, and took a long drag. My free hand lightly stroked my prick, which was hard, but comfortable. I moved over, and shared puffs of the spliff with Nina, while she played with herself, pulling her fleshy outer lips apart, fingering deep with fingers from both hands, then pulling her inner lips open... A few moments later she was clasping the rubber arm, holding the fist to her open-blossomed vulva, and rubbed its knuckles over the slippery membranes. She let go a long held lungful of grass smoke, and lifted one leg. The clenched fist was suddenly swallowed. Her leg dropped, trapping the fist, and a wicked smile played over her lips. Phenomenal!

It was all I could do not to tear out the simulacrum, and replace it with the real thing, but I was deliciously conscious that we had prepared for anal pleasure, new ground, and this was just a prelude, a delicious little display that obviously felt as good for her as it looked to me.

"Mmmm... it's a lovely toy, but I still prefer the real thing," she purred, lightly fucking herself while inhaling more grass. She passed the last centimetre of the joint back to me. I took one more hit, and crushed it.

"Here's a thought..." I said, suddenly inspired. "Roll over... squat down onto the fist... I want to try something..."

Would Nina take directions?

No problem, she rolled over, keeping the fist inside, and braced the 'elbow' end of it on the bed. It wiggled and squished a bit, but it looked great.

I lubed up my cock, and crouched behind Nina's round, slippery ass. Oil had spilled from her cunt in quantity. I pressed my rigid glans into the soft, tightness of the rosebud, and thrust, with steady, constant strength.

"Milk my cock into your ass, Nina."

"Ahh... ahhh... mmmm... ahhh... like that?"

"Yesssss.... Just like that... Jesus... where did you learn that?!"

She was sucking my cock in, first in millimetres, then centimetres... then in one awesome swoop, the last three inches of my eight inch shaft entered her arse, which then clamped tight around it. She was fiery hot inside, and I could feel the hard, shifting shape of the rubber fist, which she was still working a little in her puss.

"I want to use my own fist... I want to really feel you inside me..." Nina husked, upping the temperature another couple of degrees. We were both pretty stoned, sensual waves sloshing between us; our utter freedom with each other's desires was like a drug in its own right. I pulled my cock slowly out, Nina clasping it rhythmically as it departed. She eased out the rubber fist, rolled for a moment to get comfortable, and then fed her own hand into herself. To do so, she lightly closed her fingers, a little twist to set the lips right, and then a loose, graceful thrust took her hand halfway in. A lift of her left leg - this seemed to be a special movement with her, a little key. I would remember it - and it was all the way in, to the bend of the wrist.

Below it, her arsehole pouted lewdly, shiny and red... I shuffled up on the bed, pushed her up against the bed head, and lifted her hips as I lined up my cock again. I could feel her wrist rocking back and forth as I thrust. My cock sank into her heavenly bowels in three hot swoops. I felt the back of her hand against my shaft. It felt wicked, bizarre, intense... and Nina and I had truly embarked on our great sexual odyssey. I buggered her for a couple of minutes while she rubbed and caressed me from within. We kept on smiling at each other, chuckling at the rudeness of our position. She was shiny with lube from her waist to halfway down her inner thighs. My cock moved slickly, shafting deep, but we became uncomfortable, and instead of the usual awkwardness about saying it wasn't working, and could we move, Nina spoke up first.

"Why don't I just kneel on the floor, and you can fuck my ass properly?"

"What makes you such a wonderful slut?" I asked, shaking my head.

"Experience I suppose... I know the difference between good sex and bad sex, and I won't accept second best."

I couldn't add anything to that.

Nina drew out her hand, clambered onto the floor, and knelt so that she could brace herself on the edge of the bed. Her tits were hanging down temptingly, nipples distended, the heavy swing of them as she spread her legs and settled made me want to feel them around my cock.

"And I know that what I want is to feel your fist in my cunt while you fuck my ass..." She added as if it was a harmless afterthought.

"Working your way up to that feeling a size at a time..." I commented, seeing through her little game.

She gave dirty giggle, and waggled her buttocks at me enticingly.

"I have to remember that I don't need to play those games with you, do I?" Nina asked, with a new note of tenderness in her voice.

"Only if you want to carry on giving me pleasant surprises," I replied.

I took the bottle of lube, and squirted it liberally on and in her cunt, added some more to her ass, and with a sigh of happy satisfaction, I gave her four fingers, straight in. She felt so soft and easy... her hips swaying back and forth onto my thrusts. I twisted and turned my hand, spreading the lube, so that her sex was making lovely sticky sloppy little sounds, and widening her for the bigger stretch to come.

Nina was cooing and ooing with pleasure. I tucked in my thumb.

"Oh yesssss... oh yessss..." Nina hissed, and I felt that now familiar gulping motion on my fingers... I let her open for me, until we got the widest stretch, and then I gave a firm twisting thrust, and moaned along with her as my hand sank smoothly in. Now I could really learn her cunt... I remembered my own words; there was no hurry. She was so comfortable with my fist. I wouldn't have to move quickly, like I was often forced to do, keeping one step ahead of my partner's pain threshold.

"I think God made you for fisting, Nina," I said, and began pulling my fist right back to the rim, and sinking it deep, again and again. The sheer elasticity of the woman was awesome! I loved the way her pussy lips expanded. When I drew back so that my fist was almost out, my knuckles were clearly delineated as they slid from side to side beneath the gossamer-stretched skin. I had the luxury of gazing on this utterly wanton sight for as long as I wanted, until I thrust in once more, a glistening line creeping further and further down my wrist as I dug under Nina's cervix, pushing it, reaching into the softness, making her groan and arch, breasts as taut as her nipples.

It was time to bugger my beautiful Nina. I turned my hand palm up, and nuzzled my glans into the slippery eye of her anus. Resting her tits on the bed, she reached back, and guided me, pulling my cock into herself. It was nice to be wanted like that! I felt the heat of her like a jungle mist, smelling her sex, her sweat; the perfume she wore that always gave me what I knew now were premonitory shivers. I groaned as I felt my cock rubbing over my hand, inside her, stretching the membranes until it was as if I was fucking my flesh-mittened palm! I could actually fondle my own cock through her inner walls! It was the most outrageous sensation I had ever encountered!

With a hoarse cry of abandon, I began to fuck her ass and fist her cunt simultaneously. The enema and the lube made her bowels a slippery, clinging, stretching sheath for my pumping cock. Nina began to shudder every few seconds, I realised that she seemed to go into a kind of trance when we reached the extremes. Her breathing was harsh, almost rattling, her face when she turned it me was a mask of concentrated desire.

"Beautiful... yes... oh god Alan... I... I dreamed and hoped... I wished... oh God... and... mmmmm... my wish came true..." She gasped, as I rode her mercilessly.

I felt nature wanting to speed me up, and let the pace quicken, pushing Nina before the rising tide of my lust. My hand was almost wanking my plunging cock, fingers clutching at it through her rectum... and that made Nina yowl like a cat and cum.

Her orgasm was a magnificent thing, a construction of dazzling concept. She tore at her clit yammering with ecstasy, her cunt and ass muscles milking me until I felt the beginnings of bruises on cock and wrist. I had the promise of her luscious mouth before me, and it was beyond my strength to ignore that whim! I rode her through her spasms, clenching and unclenching my fist, trying to grip my cock through her. She squealed, froze, and then jolted, hard, three times, gutteral cries of rapture torn from her lungs. I eased her down gently, my cock aching with denial. I withdrew my shaft slowly, hearing her sigh, and then loving the last, helpless cry as my fist then passed through her vulva. She clutched herself, moaning loudly, rocking almost epileptically. I was in torment. I HAD to cum!

As soon as she had recovered a semblance of sanity, I threw her on her back on the bed, and straddled her. Her luscious breasts swayed and invited me. She saw my eyes on them, and held them up, then pressed them temptingly together. My cock was slick with lube from her ass... With a groan of delight, I felt her soft warm globes enclose me. Nina's wonderful tits held me in a floating sea of pleasure. She pressed me tight and I fucked, hard... jamming my cock between the softly bulging globes. In seconds I felt my scrotum tightening. Bliss flooded my senses, and with a rapturous roar, I let go. Nina tilted her head forwards, and her mouth opened as I unleashed the first jet. It supersonic'ed straight up her neck and splattered hard under her chin. She grabbed my cock like lightning, and jerked the next spurt out, all over her face. Then she found her aim, and as I thrashed and wailed in the glory of orgasm, she stroked and sucked a stupendous load from my balls. Our eyes met, and I saw into the soul of a woman who loved what she was doing, what I was giving her... My hoarse cries quietened as my streams of cum diminished. She rubbed my still dribbling cock all over her sperm-wet face, and then siphoned out a few final drops, sucking so hard it made me moan and shudder convulsively, then swallowing with a moan of satisfaction.

For the second time in three hours, Nina was painted with my cum. Just to see my essence spilling from the corners of her mouth... the trickle down her strong chin... was pure heaven. I rubbed my cock over her breasts, and drank in her beauty to the full.

END OF PART TWO

AN OFFICE AFFAIR - PART THREE

We needed to eat, we needed to take a few moments where we weren't having sex or preparing for sex.

"I've said it before, but this is scary... I've never had sex... quite like this," said Nina, a warm throb in her voice. "I mean, I've done all that stuff before... though not necessarily in the same order... but it's... it's never felt so... well... good... I mean inside... oh crap... in my... my soul, is what I mean."

I took Nina's hand as she spoke, and rubbed her fingers gently.

"It all fits, doesn't it? Like a jigsaw you've had all the pieces to for ages, but one, the one that completes the picture."

"Mmmm... the way you fit into me..." Purred Nina, bringing it back to sex, but for all the right reasons. "Strictly speaking, there are a couple more bits of the jigsaw still missing, though I think I can see the whole picture now..."

"Missing? What's that?" I asked, slightly alarmed. I was in such a delicious haze of happiness that any hint of dissatisfaction concerned me.