An Office Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You haven't fisted my ass... and I haven't fisted yours." Her eyes looked into mine, candidly, searching for repulsion, fear, or shock. She found only the latter. I blushed scarlet. It wasn't the fisting of her ass that made me blush; it was the intimation that she wanted to fist mine!

I lifted her hand to my lips and kissed it to cover my confusion. I looked at that hand... average size, strong fingers, short nails... I moaned as I suddenly had the image of her hand entering my body through the back door. I had never dared confess this desire to any woman for fear of rejection and disgust. I had always wanted to know, to feel what they felt, or at least, in its masculine version. That was why I had hung on to the rubber fist, to the dildos and butt-plugs. They weren't just for my girlfriends.

An overwhelming wave of emotion made me sob in my throat. I took Nina in my arms.

"Is it too soon to say that I love you?" I husked.

"Not even by a second..." Nina whispered, and our mouths met in a true lovers kiss.

"How did you guess that I want to try it too?" I asked, a while later.

"The kind of man you are... I can tell that you're in touch with your feminine side... the way you used your fist inside me told me that you're thinking of how it feels for me, not just for you. You're thinking of where your fist really is, what it is really doing... Not just ramming it in to satisfy some violent male dominant urge. And if thinking that way gives you pleasure, the next step is natural, really. But of course you have just the one option of where a woman's fist would go. I'm the lucky one... and as I've been prepared, and so wonderfully warmed up by your lovely cock, I think, in a little while... I'd like you to be... the very first man to fist my arse!"

"But I thought..."

"You thought I would've done that already... well, I've fisted my own arse often enough, and... well..." I sensed she was holding something back, but didn't press her on it, "but I've never trusted a man... or met a man I could trust... to do it. It's not something you just do on the spur of the moment, with any old lover. I mean nor is the other fisting, but I feel more in control of that."

"I think I understand you." I said, so pleased that Nina could express herself to me in this way.

We finished snacking on the deli I had luckily had in the fridge, and I rolled us another spliff while Nina cleared the debris, and returning, snuggled down against me on the sofa. We were still naked, and Nina had had another quick shower to wash away the crusted cum.

After the better part of a year with only my hand and the toys for sexual relief, having a real live, vibrant sexy woman in closest proximity was like a complete aphrodisiac. Just seeing the way Nina's legs shifted, exposing her dark pubic triangle, the way her breasts swung, lolled, and bobbed... was enough to send a third wave of blood flooding into my groin. Nina was my ultimate playground, the perfect expression of my kinkiest desires. Whatever uncertainties the future might hold, I would remember this night, when everything came together, when everything... as Nina said... fitted.

I was feeling deliciously stoned and sensual again, one of Nina's warm breasts in my hand, my thumb flicking back and forth over her India rubber nipple, when she smiled at me and taking my semi-erect cock in her hand, she slipped to the floor between my legs, and looking at me conspiratorially, she lowered her mouth over my cock. I felt it stiffen in heavy pulses as she sucked me sweetly in, her tongue caressing my glans almost dreamily. I put my hands either side of her head, and with a ragged sigh of pleasure, I pulled her head down onto myself, my cock pressing the roof of her mouth, sliding back to the entrance to her throat... I would have stopped the moment she resisted, but instead, I felt a gulping sensation against my cock-head, and the Nina's throat opened to me. My inspiration had proved to be true. Of course a woman like Nina would be able to deep throat a big cock! How silly of me to even begin to doubt it! I groaned with heartfelt satisfaction as I writhed my hips, while her lips clamped tight around the base of my cock, I could feel hot breath being expelled from her nose, tingling in my pubes. I closed my eyes for a few moments, and thrust luxuriously, reaming out Nina's gulping throat. After a minute or two, she pulled back a little, and I felt her rhythm change. When I looked, I saw that she was reaching behind herself with one hand, angling her hips so that she was able to finger her own arse. Three were already steadily pumping in and out. I reached for the lube, and leaning forwards, I dribbled a stream between her buttocks. I heard the sticky slippy sounds of penetration increasing in volume.

She divided her duties successfully between my cock and her own arse for a couple of minutes, the pace intensifying gradually. And then I saw her arm tense up. Her head lifted from my cock, face in a tight grimace as she thrust hard.

"Gnnnnnn.... Ahhhhhhhh!!" She exclaimed. Her eyes flew open, a glistening smile replaced the grimace, and her arm moved suddenly downwards as her whole hand slid in! She was anally fisting herself! Her eyes caught mine in a headlight beam. I read her pleasure, and the secrets of that pleasure, which I yearned to share. I slid from the sofa, leaving her on her knees, working her arse. I wanted to watch from close up. I wanted to enjoy it in pornographic detail. Nina understood, and with little sighs and moans of self-inflicted gratification, she fisted her arse for me, arching to gain a better angle, digging her hand in until her anus was around her wrist, then as she let out little grunts of desire, she jerked the hand hard into herself, as far as she body would let her. It looked so incredibly perverse, so beautiful... my cock was achingly erect, but all I could do was watch, and know that my turn would come. I caressed Nina all over as she sent herself into her now familiar fisting trance. I fondled her breasts, tugged on her swollen teats like I was trying to gently milk them.

"Harder... tweak them..." She grated as she began to shudder and groan louder. Her cries intensified, becoming more animal, and less controlled... She arched right back, and began to draw and thrust, pulling her hand almost all the way out, and then thrusting it firmly back in. I enjoyed every moment of it. I stroked her ass, dribbled more lube onto her, slid a couple of fingers into her open vulva, feeling the movement of her hand on the other side of the wall... And then, catching her breath, she held it for a moment, exhaled slowly, and drew out her hand all the way, at the same time. Once her arsehole had widened fully around her fist and begun to close again, it seemed only natural that I would replace her emerging fingers with my own.

"Oh fuck... Alan... oh yes... that's it..." She murmured thickly as my broader, longer digits held her open, and the three within the sphincter stretched apart. Into the dark space I squirted more lube, until it was dripping out of her. I made the special cone with my hand, and kneeling behind her, I began to ream it into her arsehole. I placed a hand on the small of her back, and felt her trembling slightly, while the other dug and twisted powerfully at her back door. I was trembling too. I'd been wanting to do this for so long... Though I had fisted quite a few women vaginally, none had succumbed to my urging to try it the other way. Now Nina was literally begging me to fist her voluptuous, succulent arsehole!

"Ahhhhh... god... yessss... more... open it up... oh Alannn... I want your fist inside me soooo much!!" She gibbered, swaying back onto my thrusts, squirming her arse hard against my widening hand.

I wondered about this incredible, sexy woman, who had obviously in her short life explored sexual horizons that would shock and perhaps even disgust many of us. As my hand turned slowly in the encroaching tightness, my fingers deep in her rectum, I offered up a prayer of thanks that life had sent Nina my way!

"Oh shit... it's.... ohhhhhh... good... another like that... my god.... It's sooooo biggg!! Oaaaaaawwwwwaahhhh!!!"

With a howl, and an urgent thrust of her hips, Nina speared her arse on my hand, completely. Once I had passed the apex, the rest of my hand slid in with a smooth, satisfying squelch. I turned it over as it sank, eyes unblinking to enjoy to the full the sight of the first time my hand had penetrated a female fundament. It felt glorious on my skin. Hot, moist, so slippery even in the amazing, clinging tightness of it. I could feel her inner shape, the hollow of her bowels as my fingers explored. And her moans, soft, quiescent, sweet. She yelped when I probed too hard, cooed when I got it right. Her elbows were resting on the sofa, and she began to sway to the rhythm of my hand.

My fingers curled in, and I gently made a fist inside Nina's arse, a hard, masculine fist that I proceeded to bugger her with.

"MMMmmmm... yessss.... I've got... a man's fist... in my bottom!" Gasped Nina, with a gurgle of delight.

"Yes, you've got my fist in your bottom," I confirmed, giving it a thrusting twirl that took me deeper still into that fabulous heat. She squirmed hard onto me, gasping, quivering, her arse tightening, relaxing, tightening, relaxing, while she mewed like a cat on heat. I had never felt such perfection.

"And now my fist is going to fuck your arse, Nina, it's going to fuck it until you cum, and then it'll carry fucking you..."

"You say... the most... wonderful... things!" Nina panted, and now her arse had learned my hand, she began to ride it slowly at first, moving her hips, arching and bending her back as she sought the best angles. I kept fairly steady, and let her use my fist as she thought best. I felt privileged to be with her, to be her instrument of lust, to see, hear and participate in this exquisitely perverse, strangely natural celebration of desire. Feeling her need growing, I began to fist her harder, forcing her towards her limits, noting the hoarse cries and the wildness in her eyes as she slipped over the edge again into her fisting world. The more intensely I fucked her, the more she lurched back onto me, almost frightening me with the power of her fist-hunger. Her left hand reached between her legs, caressed my wrist briefly, and then settled on her clit, rubbing, in a blur. I lengthened my strokes, drawing back so that her sphincter was stretched in a fine line around the thickness of my hand, then plunging back in, until I found that I had bored out an incredible tunnel through her, and to keep it that way, I reamed it again and again as I felt her body gather itself for orgasm. She threw her head back hard, eyes staring in a rictus of mad rapture.

"HRRRRRR!!! HURRRRRR!!!! GNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" She shrieked. My hair stood on end, her cry pieced my soul, and I wept with joy as she came. Body wrenching spasms flinging her onto me until I was scarily deep. I felt incredible rippling convulsions inside her, tensing and jolting along my forearm. It was as if my life had led only up to this point.

I arm-fucked her through it, wincing with pain from her vicious rectal contractions. She was weeping too.

"I love you Nina."

"I love you Alan!"

Four hours ago Nina had been an employee, admittedly attractive, but except in my fantasies, no more than that. We were now inextricably joined, and not just by my slowly pumping fist in her now softened, trembling anal tunnel. With a sob of sorrow and joy that it had to happen, I came, thrashing my cock, spurting up her back, over her arse, into her hair, such was the force of it. My cum was thin, almost clear, but despite having so little time to replenish, I still soaked her.

She moaned with such tenderness as I gently extracted three inches of forearm, and my hand from her arse. Held her open for a few moments, gazing enraptured into my lover's body, then I drew out my fingers, and watched the stretched out hole slowly closing, while Nina just rested, panting, chuckling with glee.

"I don't think I've ever looked this far into to girl before," I husked, impressed.

A final clenching pulse eventually hid her interior from my view. I sighed, happily, and lifted her onto the bed.

We fell asleep amidst the funk and mess of our coupling, brand new lovers, resting only so that we could do it all over again as soon as possible.

She never came back to work for me again, but she moved in with me that same weekend.

THE END