An Office Affair

Story Info
She doesn't believe in office romance...yet.
10.2k words
4.41
32.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up when Alex started stirring in the bed next to me. Sunlight was streaming through the picture window on the east wall warming the bed and causing the golden strands of her hair to glisten. She was slowly sitting up when I opened my eyes.

"Sorry," she said softly. "I didn't mean to wake you."

The bed sheet fell away from her body as she leaned to kiss me. Her full, naked breasts loomed inches from my feet. Alex rarely bothered to wear anything to bed when she was sleeping over.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"A little past six. All the sun woke me up. I can never get used to it. I have dark shades at my place."

She got out of the bed. The sunlight seemed to reflect off her pale, nude body as she walked towards the window and glanced out at the morning.

"Why don't you come back to bed?" I asked.

"No," she responded. "I can't sleep. I was just going to take a shower and head in to work."

"It's so early," I said through a yawn.

"I know, but I've got stuff I can work on. I'm gonna take a shower. Go back to sleep."

I watched as she glided across the floor and disappeared into the bathroom. For a moment, I thought of following her. A little romp in the shower would be fun. I laid still for too long before moving though, and sleep took me back.

*********************

When I woke again Alex had retuned to the bedroom. She was walking around gathering her things. Her makeup was done perfectly—mascara, eye shadow, and bright red lipstick on her full, pouty lips. She had on nylons and black, frilly slip. I watched as she stepped into the burgundy sheath dress she'd hung in my closet before going to bed. She walked over to the full-length mirror and stood in front of it as she pulled her hair back with a black clip. She always reminded me of Grace Kelly. A picture of beauty and eloquence.

Physically, she was flawless. She was tall with beautiful gold hair that came just past her chin. Her eyes were an icy shade of blue that always drew me in. Her body was long and lean with a perfect, round ass and very full breasts.

On top of that, she was a great person to be around. We always had fun together. She was about five years older than me, but never stopped us from getting along fabulously. We loved to joke around with one another and had a similar wicked sense of humor—although Alex was a little better at keeping hers under control around our co-workers.

Laying there in bed watching her primp made me lust for her.

"You sure you can't come back to bed?" I asked.

She flashed me a quick smile in the mirror.

"I'm all ready to go now," she said.

"I am too," I said while nodding towards the bulge in the covers.

She giggled.

"You know that isn't what I mean. Can you come zip me up?"

I slowly got out of bed to help her with her dress. I walked over slowly and put my arms around her waist. I rested my chin on her shoulder and kissed her cheek. The sight of the two of us in the mirror made me smile.

We'd been seeing each other for close to a year. Love had never entered the equation, although I felt that I could love her. If she felt the same way she'd never admitted it. As far as I knew, she didn't want our relationship to go any farther. Just sex and friendship. She didn't need any more from me. She had a husband for the other stuff.

As we stood in front of the mirror, I rubbed my hardening cock against her slip covered ass.

"Please come back to bed, honey," I said.

She smiled wickedly.

"Mmm," she said. "You know I'd like to. But I'm all cleaned up now. Come on. Be a good boy and zip my dress."

I leaned forward to kiss her.

"No," she said with a giggle. "You'll mess my makeup."

"Fine," I said. "Not your face."

She leaned her head to the side and allowed me to kiss her neck. I inched my lips down towards her clavicle.

Alex sighed softly.

"Oh, what are you doing?" she asked. "You're not fixing my dress."

I pushed her dress off her shoulders and it fell in a heap to the floor.

"It's fixed," I said.

I pulled her body tightly against my own. I started to grind my hard cock against her ass. It slid about easily against the smooth fabric of her slip. My hands slid up her body and cupped her breasts. She tossed her head back and let out a throaty laugh.

"Oh, you're just not gonna take 'no' for an answer this morning, are you?" she said.

I responded by kissing her neck again. That always drove her wild. She sighed deeply and reached back to run her fingers through my hair. She kissed my temple.

"Uh-uh," I said. "You're going to mess up your makeup."

"Fuck my makeup," she said in a throaty voice.

"I'd rather fuck you," I said.

Alex freed herself from my grasp and turned to face me. We embraced one another and exchanged a slow, passionate kiss. I sucked on her bottom lip as she probed my mouth with her tongue. She started pushing me back towards the bed.

"How is it that I got out of bed an hour early," she started to ask, "yet I'm still going to end up being late for work?"

"Well, if your worried, we can stop," I joked.

"Not a chance," she said as she gave me a hard shove. I stumbled back the last couple of steps and took a hard seat on the bed. I sat watching as Alex slid the straps of her slip off and then shimmied out of it. Her lacy brown bra barely contained her large tits. I could see her big pink nipples through the thin fabric. Her deep brown panties were equally lacy and I could see her curly blond bush through the fabric.

Alex slowly pulled the bra down and allowed her breasts to spill out. The woman was effortlessly sensual in everything that she did. She reached behind her back and unclasped the garment and then cast it away. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slowly slid them down her long slender legs. Then she casually strolled over to me wearing nothing but her black thigh-high stockings.

"I really did have a lot of stuff to do this morning," she said in a husky voice. "You better make this one worth being late."

I was happy to take her up on the challenge. She placed a hand on my shoulder to balance herself as she straddled me on the edge of the bed. Her wet mound rubbed across my cock causing a sigh to slip from my lips. I took her breast in my hand and brought it to my lips. I sucked on her nipple until she moaned loudly.

"Put your cock in me," she whispered.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I asked jokingly.

"Don't play games with me, son," she said with a smirk. She wrapped her long fingers around my shaft and guided it into her. We both grunted as I worked it up into her cunt.

Alex started rocking back and forth slowly. She wrapped her arms around my neck and then leaned back as she slowly rode up and down on my cock. She shook her head from side to side and the sunlight glistened off of her hair.

I knew she would cum right away. Alex was always multi-orgasmic and the first one usually came right off the bat. She started to moan loudly and closed her eyes. She uttered a few dirty words before she became unintelligible. Seconds later she was climaxing. She leaned forward rapidly, crushing herself against my body. We kissed one another hungrily as she came.

"Alright," she said as it subsided. "Now let's do you."

She pushed me onto my back. Still straddling me, she started to rock back and forth on my cock one more. Her slick pussy slid up and down my rod easily.

"You like the way that feels?" she asked. She knew that dirty talk drove me wild.

"You like it in my pussy?"

I couldn't say anything so I just nodded.

"You're cock feels sooooooo good," she moaned. "It's so perfect for my cunt."

Things just got filthier from there as she continued to ride me. I sat up and wrapped my arms around her body, pulling it down to me. Her breasts crushed against my bare chest. She started fucking me harder, rubbing her hard nipples against my body. Her hair slung around wildly, hitting me in the face. She kissed my neck and bit it a little bit as our hips started to move faster and faster. My cock slipped in and out of her hot pussy. I could feel myself losing control.

"Oh fuck," she cried out. "I'm gonna cum again."

I was right there with her. As Alex started to quiver again, my cock exploded. I shot my cum up insider her as I continued to thrust.

The two of us collapsed into a heap in the bed. We kissed feverishly for a few minutes more.

"I guess I need another shower," Alex said finally.

"We're kind of pressed for time. Why don't I join you?" I asked.

"I'm not sure we'd get very clean that way," she said.

"Do you give a damn?"

"Not really," she responded.

We made our way across the bedroom. Our hands roamed one another's body freely. I slammed her against the door to the bathroom and slipped my tongue into her mouth. Two fingers worker their way up her thigh and into her pussy.

"The shower," she groaned. "Lets get in the shower."

We got across the large bathroom and into the tub. Alex slid the door shut and turned the knobs. Hot streams of water cascaded over our naked bodies.

My fingers were still buried in her pussy. Alex grabbed the washrag and covered it with soap. She wrapped it around my engorged cock and started working it up and down. I groaned loudly as she pumped my shaft.

Alex put her back against the wall of the shower and continued to jerk my cock. I worked a third finger into her pussy and pistoned them in and out as we kissed. She dropped the rag and tightened her grip on me. She gave the base a hard squeeze then moved her hand up and massaged the head. A loud groan escaped my lips.

"I wanna fuck you again," I gasped.

"We don't have time," she said. "Just cum for me now. Cum on my belly."

She pulled the head of my cock even with her navel and pumped it harder. I started slamming my fingers up in her as my thumb played with her clit. I was determined to make her cum first.

"Cum for me," she said over and over. "Cum on my tummy."

I kept trying to make her get off first, but it was useless. Her expert hand toyed with the head of my cock and I felt myself getting weak in the knees. My balls seized and I exploded. Gobs of thick cum spurted onto her bare tummy. I gave her clit a hard pinch as I climaxed and that set her off. She leaned forward and buried her face against my shoulder as she cried out.

**************

We actually did manage to clean up after that. Alex re-did her hair and make up and put on her dress again. This time, I helped her zip it up for real. She put on a black blazer and heels with the burgundy dress. I sat putting on my socks while she got her purse and headed for the door. She always liked to leave a little before me. Alex was constantly afraid of arousing the suspicions of our co-workers.

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and then grabbed her wedding ring off the table by the door. She always took it off when she came over.

"See you at work," she said with a smile.

************

An hour and a half later I was sitting in the crowded conference room for the morning meeting. I gazed at Alex in the far corner. She didn't return my stare. Ever since our affair had commenced, she'd behaved very professionally at work to prevent anyone from suspecting what was going on between us.

Alex moved to the front of the room and started to drone through her daily reports. My mind started drifting away as I watched her.

***********

I'd never meant to the become the male equivalent of a home wrecker. Things had sort of just happened between Alex and I. We both got along so well and we'd both needed something extra in our lives. Her husband was very career oriented and always on the road. She needed some company on the lonely nights.

As for me, I was just heartbroken. I had Heather to blame for that. Most days I felt like shit for having a long term affair with another mans wife. I had nobody to blame for that but myself. I was the weak one. But it was Heather who had caused that weakness.

I glanced across the room to the area where she used to sit. I knew she wasn't there. Since being transferred to another department she had no reason to waste her time in these meetings anymore.

I couldn't remember when I'd actually fallen for Heather. Certainly there had been a time when I could pass her in the hall without my heart starting to race. I'd noticed her from the first day she started work. In a company where eighty percent of the employees are old male and most of the others are old, it's hard not to notice when a single woman joins the ranks.

On Heather's first day, her boss brought her into the morning meeting and introduced her as the new finance representative to our group. I was sitting next to Alex that morning—it was well before our relationship outside the office had began, so we were still pretty chummy at work. She called Heather over to sit with us. Alex was always happy to have another woman around and acted like the welcoming committee every time a new one was hired.

My first impression was that there was absolutely nothing extraordinary about Heather, except for the fact she was female. She looked to be a few years older than me—probably in her late twenties. She had short, brown chin-length hair with bangs. She wore small glasses with a silver frame, stood about 5'4" tall and had a trim body with small breasts and a bit of a ghetto ass. She was dressed in a rather plain green button down blouse and khaki pants. I recalled introducing myself to her, but I couldn't remember being wowed by her right away.

Over the next few months I had to work closely with Heather. I routinely spent several hours with her each week. Initially, I had the same impression of her personality as I did of her clothes. She was very quiet and soft spoken. She always acted very professionally and never went out of her way to be social to anyone. She also never commented when I'd share gossip or let off steam complaining about another co-worked. She seemed very bland—at least in the beginning.

After a while, though, I started to notice small things. Although she was never flashy, her clothes were definitely unique—there was an understated style to the way she dressed. I also noticed her jewelry. It was always silver, and she often wore very quirky rings on her thumbs and toes. Her shoes were equally quirky. She even started putting blonde highlights in her hair.

I learned little bits about her personality, also. Her last job had been with a small private company. As the owner approached retirement age, he'd been less responsible. His plan was to sell the company and he didn't care what kind of condition it was in at the time. Heather had decided to leave on her own terms rather than wait for the place to go belly up. The fact that she'd just ended a long term relationship with a guy she'd discovered to be a secret cocaine user made the decision to get out of town easier for her.

The more time I spent around her, the more I realized I'd been wrong about her personality. She had a quick, vicious wit that she only shared with those she trusted. Although she was shy and subdued on the surface, she also had a wild streak. She enjoyed going out for drinks and dancing. She even had a tattoo—a dragon on the small of her back.

Eventually, we started to become very social with one another at work. I often sat alongside Heather in meetings and we'd get lunch together on occasion. Any time I heard a new rumor about someone getting fired or promoted, I'd share it with Heather right away. We even started going out together on the weekends and getting dinner or catching a movie.

With all the time we were spending together, it shouldn't have been a surprise that I fell for Heather. As I sat in the conference room watching Alex speak, I still couldn't put a precise date on when it had happened. All I knew was that sometime in the spring—maybe six months after Heather had joined the company—I had developed a serious crush. Suddenly I didn't feel comfortable talking to her. I felt the need to plan out every conversation we might have in my head before hand. My palms got sweaty and my heart raced when I was near her. I even found myself timing my arrival at work every morning on the off chance I might bump into her on the walk in.

I started to ask her out more frequently. I never indicated that I wanted to date her. Heather had never shown an interest in me and I knew from past conversations that she didn't believe in workplace romance or dating younger guys, so that was two strikes against me. Plus, she was still a little hung up on her ex-boyfriend.

So we continued to hang out as friends. Mostly, we'd go to her house, rent a movie, order a pizza and have a few drinks. I had fun, but I was always nervous. I found myself studying her every move and committing them to memory. I loved the way she laughed. I knew exactly what she would say in most situations. I liked the way she sighed and yawned and rolled her eyes and swept the hair out of her face. When we sat next to each other on her couch, I loved the way her body felt against mine. I longed to touch her. I longed to kiss her. I longed to take her to bed.

Finally, as summer rolled around, I decided I couldn't take it any longer. I sat in the morning meeting that day staring at her like I was star struck. I already knew every inch of her body by heart. I knew the way her green eyes twinkled. I knew the way her bosom heaved with each breath. I had to tell her.

"What are your plans tonight?" I asked as the meeting broke up.

She looked absolutely fabulous. She was wearing faded blue jeans, brown heeled boots, a white button down shirt and white button down sweater that came down past her ass. Her streaked hair was pulled back in a clip. She looked conservative and sexy at the same time.

"I'm not doing anything," she said. "You want to come over and get a movie?"

I quickly accepted. That night I went over to her place shortly after work. She'd already ordered a pizza. We sat on her couch drinking beer and eating. Heather went to the movie in the DVD player and I stopped her.

"We need to talk," I said.

And then I confessed. I told her everything. I told her how I felt about her. I told her how I loved every beautiful hair on her head. How I loved her bright eyes and her smile. How I loved her sense of humor and the way she giggled and the way she pouted when she was upset and the way she stretched when she yawned.

Heather listened to every word I said. She was amazed. She just stared at me speechless for several moments.

Finally, I took the initiative. I leaned close to Heather and took her chin in my hands. I guided my lips to meet hers. I kissed her softly. For a moment there was nothing, and then she was kissing back. Her lips parted and my tongue slid into her mouth.

When the kiss broke we just stared at one another. I loved looking at her. Every detail of her face mesmerized me. Her short, wild hair was flawless. Every little freckle beneath her eyes seemed to be perfection. Her jeans hugged her ass nicely. Her fitted white shirt was unbuttoned just enough go accentuate her small breasts wonderfully.

I reached over and grabbed either side of her sweater. I pulled Heather to me. Our lips met again and this time the kiss was longer. There was more passion.

I started to slide the sweater off her shoulder than changed my mind and went for the blouse. We stopped kissing and sat staring into one another's eyes, both of us breathing deeply, as I slowly unbuttoned the white shirt. She wore a thin white bra with a lacy overlay that clasped in the front. Her small breasts rose up and down with each breath she took. I reached to her face and slowly removed her glasses. Without them, she was even more gorgeous. I placed them on the end table. I unclipped her hair and it fell down around her face. Then I placed my hands on each cheek and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.