An Office Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I withdrew my face and we stared into one another's eyes again. Neither of us looked down when I unclasped her bra. Heather's small, perky tits sprung free. I leaned forward slowly and took an erect, pink nipple between my lips. I teased it with my tongue and nipped with teeth. Heather slid her fingers through my hair and moaned softly, encouraging me.

My cock had become rock hard. I was dying to move to the bedroom. Heather's eyes were filled with lust. She took my hand and led the way. When we got there, every bit of her conservative workplace demeanor seemed to evaporate. She became very assertive.

The speed of everything took me by surprised. She came right at me and started opening the buttons on my shirt. She slid it off my shoulder and ran her fingers over my chest as we kissed. Heather nibbled on my lower lip as I slipped her sweater, blouse, and bra off in one motion.

I took a seat on the edge of the bed and drew her to me. I took each of her breasts in my hand and drew them to my lips. Again, I toyed with her nipples, lavishing attention on each of them with my tongue.

As I continued to tease her nipples, Heather unfastened her jeans and wiggled out of them. Her panties were plain white satin. She removed those a second later exposing a thick, dark bush that covered her pussy.

Heather continued to take charge of the situation. She dropped to her knees in front of me and opened my belt. She unfastened my pants and pulled them down along with the dark silk boxers I was wearing. My swollen cock sprang free. It was rigid as it awaited her touch.

She wrapped her hands around my shaft and then straddled me. My cock was mashed in between our two naked bodies as we kissed. She stroked it, making it nice and hard. My hands wandered over her body and caressed every inch of her bare flesh. I kneaded her tits, massaged her wide hips and grabbed her ample ass.

Our kissing became more aggressive as we sucked each other's lips and started to nip gently.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispered in my ear. The strong language caught me off guard—I'd only heard her use "the f word" a couple of times in the past.

I slid my hand beneath her bare ass and lifted gently. Heather's body shifted forward. She directed my cock into her wet cunt. She was so tight that it took a minute for me to get in, but it was worth the wait. She fit me like a glove. I immediately felt like I was in heaven.

Heather wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder. Her tongue played games with my ear as I started to rock her back and forth on my shaft. I wanted to go slow. I wanted it to be soft and special and magical, but in the end I couldn't restrain myself and neither could she.

After just a few stroked I stood up. Heather wrapped her legs around me. I spun about and put deposited her on her back in the bed. She kept her legs around me, locked like a vice grip, as I started to pound my cock into her. She moaned my name loudly, spurring me onward.

"Fuck me harder," she said in her soft southern accent. She dug her nails into the flesh of my back when I obliged.

Our bodies started moving faster. We built up a rhythm and seemed to be moving in unison. Heather got louder and louder, actually screaming my name. My body started to quiver. She was thrusting her hips upward, forcing my cock deeper, when suddenly she froze. Her eyes closed and her body started to convulse as she climaxed.

I continued fucking her intensely as she came. In a matter of seconds I'd driven myself over the edge. My cock exploded and my cum streamed into Heather's pussy.

We collapsed into bed together. I was elated. I'd been longing for her for quite some time, and now I finally had her. We lay silently for a few minutes before we started touching one another again. I found myself growing hard. I rolled back on top and easily slid my cock inside her. Neither of us uttered a word as we looked into each other's eyes and I fucked her with an intensity I'd never dreamed possible. My cock pounded in an out of her again and again in frenzied pace, and when I climaxed again it was even better than the first. We continued making love to one another for hours before finally giving in to exhaustion and falling asleep in one another's arms.

It was midmorning when I woke up on Saturday. Heather was already awake but still in bed. I kissed her good morning and things quickly progressed. We ended up making love for what seemed like the hundredth time. Afterwards I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. We went out to breakfast and I dropped her at home. I walked her to the door, kissed her goodbye, and once again we ended up in bed together. When I finally left we'd made plans to see each other again that night.

I went home and slept most of the day away. We'd been up pretty late, and even after Heather had drifted off to sleep I'd spent most of the night just laying beside her quietly and watching over her. I took a shower when I got up and got dressed nicely. The plan was to pick her up and have a nice dinner. At least, that was the plans we'd made at breakfast.

When I arrived, Heather answered the door dressed in faded jeans and a dark blue, velvet top.

"You don't look very dressy," I said. "Change of plans?"

"Yes," she responded. "I don't want to go out."

"That's fine," I said with a smile. "I can think of plenty of things to do without leaving the houses." I stepped towards her and attempted a kiss, but she pulled away.

"No," she said. "I don't mean out to dinner. I mean, I don't think it's good to go out with you. I don't think this is good. Last night was a mistake."

My heart started racing as she continued to talk, but most of it was a blur to me. She mentioned how she wasn't ready for a relationship. She mentioned the complexities of working together. In the end, she said she wanted to remain friends and forget about what had happened.

*****************

Sitting in the conference room I thought back to that night. I remembered leaving Heather's house with tears in my eyes. I remember being angry because she wasn't crying. I got home somehow, but I couldn't recall the drive.

The next few days were hell. Heather acted like nothing had happened between us. She really expected us to go on behaving like friends. She talked the same and even invited me over to her house on occasion. Sometimes I would make excuses, but most of the time I accepted. Partly, because I just wanted to be around her, but also because I didn't want to look weak. She handled everything so easily and I didn't want to look like I had been hurt by her decision.

That's when things between Alex and I began. I'd always been attracted to her, but she was married and several years older, so I never thought anything of it. Even though she was in management, we had a great, open rapport. I joked around with her frequently and we even flirted occasionally. I often found myself stealing glances at her across a room—noticing when her skirt rode up a bit, or the way her breasts strained against her blouse.

After Heather rejected me, I took on a different disposition at work. I still got my job done, but I was much less gregarious. For the most part, nobody noticed. Nobody except for Alex. A few weeks had passed before she finally brought it up.

"You've been moping around here for a month," she stated one day. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing," I said and tried to walk off.

"That's bullshit," was her response. "What is it? Girl problems?"

I didn't say anything, but she must have noticed a change in my expression.

"That's it, huh?"

I nodded.

"You can't let that get you so down, honey," she said. "Someone else will come along."

"This one was special," I said.

Alex frowned at me for a minute. She tapped her pen to her lips and looked up at the ceiling as if thinking about something.

"OK," she said. "This is what we're going to do. It's Thursday. Tommy's Pub up the road has a great happy hour after work. We'll get some people together and go out for drinks."

I tried my best to protest. I didn't really feel like going out, but Alex was pushy. Finally, I gave in and after work a crowd of us met at the pub. Alex, of course, had no idea that Heather was the girl I was hung up on, so she invited her along. That pretty much ruined any chance I had of cheering up, so I decided to get drunk.

We all ordered some dinner and while most people had two or three drinks, I had seven. When people started to break off at the end of the evening there was no chance I could drive myself home.

"Come with me," Alex said. "I'll give you a ride."

"You don't have to do that," I said. "I'll call a friend or something. Get home to your husband."

"I don't mind," she said. "My husband is always on the road during the week. I only see him on the weekends."

Alex let me out to her BMW convertible and drove me home. When we got there I invited her in to see the place. As I showed her around, I couldn't help noticing how spectacular she looked. She was dressed in button down shirt with light blue and black pin stripes and a solid white collar and cuffs. Her suit was black and the skirt stopped well above her knees. Her blouse was open enough that I could see the swell of her cleavage and the lace of her frilly black brassiere. I was getting an eyeful when Alex interrupted me.

"I know you're drunk, but that's no excuse to stare," she said with a giggle.

My head snapped up and I blushed.

"I wasn't," I stammered.

Alex smiled, trying to prevent an awkward scene.

"Bullshit," she said. "You stare all the time," she said with a giggle. "You're just usually a little more discreet."

I could feel myself blushing again.

"You looked like a deer in the headlights," she continued. "They're just tits. I'm sure you've seen some before."

"Of course I have," I said defiantly. "I've just never seen those."

"Well, they're just like all the others," she said with a smile.

"No," I said quickly. "THOSE are spectacular."

Now it was her turn to blush.

"Stop it," she said.

"I'm not kidding," I said. "There is nothing on you that isn't spectacular."

Alex looked down at the floor and continued to blush. The alcohol seemed to embolden me. I took a step towards her. She looked up and I gazed into her icy blue eyes. I took her hand in my own.

"Your body is spectacular, Alex. Your breasts are spectacular. Your legs, your ass, your lips, your hair—all spectacular."

I could feel my heartbeat speeding up. Alex seemed like she was in a trance. She was hanging on my every word.

"Do you know find myself staring at you all the time, Alex?" I asked.

"I see you sometimes," she whispered.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"I guess I do," she stammered. The confident business woman had suddenly transformed into a tongue-tied school girl.

"I like to look," I said. "I like to look at your body. I love to stare at your long legs. I love watch your ass wiggle beneath your skirt. I love to look at your breasts move when you walk. I like to think about you naked. I like to wonder what it would be like to touch your naked body, Alex."

Alex seemed frozen. She was breathing rapidly, but her eyes weren't even blinking. Our faces were inches apart.

I pressed my body against hers. My cock was already rock hard from all the salacious thoughts racing through my brain. Our lips met and we kissed one another hungrily.

I started moving quickly before Alex could realize what was happening. I unbuttoned her black blazer and shoved it off. I untucked her blouse from her skirt and started with the buttons. Her ripe tits were a site to behold straining against the thin fabric of her lacy bra.

Alex's hand went for my cock. She rubbed it through the thin fabric of my slacks. She seamed to have reawakened from her trance.

She placed her lips next to my ear.

"This only happens one time," she said. "Just tonight, OK?"

"Whatever you say," I responded without thinking. "I'm going to fuck you senseless, Alex."

I gently pushed Alex across the room until her back was against the breakfast island in my kitchen. I took her hips and lifted until she took a seat. We kissed one another hungrily while my fingers slid up her long legs. Her short black skirt slid up and half slid crept up along with my hand.

Her panties were damper than a wash rag when I grazed my fingers across the gusset. Alex quivered with my touch and started nibbling on my bottom lip. I hooked my fingers in the waist band and slowly slid her panties down. Alex kicked them across the room.

I managed to pull my lips away from her and dropped onto my knees on the kitchen floor. Alex's feet dangled in front of my face. I removed each of her black fuck-me heels and threw them aside. I took on stock clad foot in my hand and kissed her toe. I place on tongue against it, then slowly slid up her leg.

Alex ran her fingers through my hair as I climbed. My tongue slipped off the top of her stockings and onto her bare thigh. She moaned and wiggled as I inched my way towards her pussy. Her blonde, curly hairs were glistening with moistness. Alex slid forward, bringing her cunt to my lips.

I reached out with my tongue and flicked her clit. Instantly, she started to cry out. Alex placed her hands on the back of my head and forced me in between her thighs.

"Don't stop," she said in a husky voice.

I took her clit between my lips and sucked on it intensely. Alex cried out loudly and her thighs clamped on my ears. She started to cum as I swirled my tongue in her pussy. I continued to suck until it was over.

"That was quick," I commented as I stood up.

"I always go quick the first time," she said. "It doesn't mean I'm finished."

She grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me close. With her free hand, she opened the front clasp on her bra. Her large breasts spilled out. They were perfectly shaped and gigantic on her tiny frame—almost too large. I'd always wondered if they were fake, but one touch confirmed they were all hers.

"Suck on them," she whispered in my ear.

I leaned forward and took one in my hand. I guided it to my lips.

"Bite it," she groaned. "Tease it."

I pulled on her hard nipple with my teeth. At the same time, Alex was opening my pants. They dropped down around my knees and she pulled my cock out through the fly of my boxers. Her hand slip up and down my shaft as I continued to play rough with her nipples.

She pulled me closer, using my cock like a leash. Alex pushed her skirt and slip up around her lips and then wrapped her legs around me. My cock plunged right into her cunt. I didn't even remove my head from her breasts as I instinctively started fucking her.

Alex started leaning back, sprawling out on the counter top. I grabbed her hips and started pounding into her forcefully. Her big tits jostled about wildly. She pinched each of her own nipples and moaned.

It was a nice sight to behold—the gorgeous woman sprawled out on my counter. Her long, blonde hair was spread across the tile. Her blouse and bra hung open and she had a vice grip on her own nipples. Her skirt was pushed up enough to let me fuck her. I was still dressed for the most part, with only my pants down enough to get my cock out.

Alex started getting more demanding as I slid in and out of her cunt.

"Fuck me harder," she grunted.

I paused for a second and climbed on top of the big island with her. She grabbed my ass cheeks firmly as I buried myself in her again.

I fucked her ferociously for the next several minutes. Everything was a fleshy blur of grunting and screaming. Our sweaty bodies rubbed against each other roughly. And then it was over in an instant. Her eyes closed and she moaned my name while her pussy milked my cock. I exploded with a loud cry and filled her pussy with my cum.

I laid there on top of her for several minutes until we caught our breath.

"Still depressed?" Alex asked as she buttoned up.

"Hell no!" I said.

"Good. You gonna need a ride to get your car in the morning?"

"I guess so," I responded.

"OK. I'll come by around 7:30," she said.

She turned to leave then came back and gave me a big, hard kiss.

"That was fun," she said. "I've never cheated on my husband before."

"Are you going to again?" I asked.

"Is that an invitation?"

"It's whatever you want," I responded.

"I told you what I want," she said. "Just this one night. I said that beforehand."

"Ok."

"See you in the morning," she said.

**********

The next morning she arrived promptly, looking spectacular in a gray pant suit with a black blouse. I climbed in and she drove to the bar from the previous night. I thought for sure she would mention what had happened. Honestly, I thought I might talk her into a relapse. The sex had been amazing and I knew she'd felt the same way. We had a good relationship, so I thought it might become a regular thing.

During the drive, I kept making innuendos but Alex never took the bait. She was very cool about everything. By the time she dropped me off, I was re-thinking my confidence.

At work, she was very standoffish towards me. We definitely didn't talk as much as we had in the past. I made an extra effort to talk to her on occasion, but she was always evasive. I quickly realized that my plans for an ongoing affair weren't going to happen.

To make matters worse, Heater was getting really close to me again. She was telling me about the guys she was dating and inviting me over for dinner regularly. I knew I still felt something for her and it wouldn't fade. So I was stuck with one girl who hung around me all the time and didn't want me, and one that wouldn't talk to me when I just wanted to be friends. I was starting to get angry with both of them. I still couldn't bring myself to say anything to Heather because I didn't want to admit she'd gotten the better of me.

But Alex, on the other hand, I wasn't afraid of. She already wasn't talking to me, so I couldn't possibly make matters worse.

I got my opportunity about three weeks after our drunken fuck fest. I saw Alex going down the hall and turn off into the small copy and supply room. I decided to follow her. When I got to the room she was inside making copies. She looked amazing. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a black scrunchie and she was wearing a silky black shirt dress that cut off a few inches above her knees. It really showed off her trim waist and large breasts.

I had intended to confront her for being such a bitch to me, but suddenly I found myself tongue tied. I stepped into the room and the door swung closed behind me.

"How are you?" she said, talking to me like a casual co-worker that she barely knew.

I tried to think of something to say. I glanced around the small room and noticed some office supplies on the shelf above the copier.

"Fine," I responded. "Just getting some pens."

I came up behind Alex while she stood in front of the machine. I stood on my toes and leaned forward to the shelf. My body pressed tightly against hers. I could feel my cock getting hard instantly, as if I were a high school boy again. I started to lose my balance and grabbed Alex's hip for support. I knew she could feel my stiffening cock against her ass.

I lingered for a second and then let impulse take over. I put both hands on her hips and left the pens on the shelf. I rubbed my dick against her ass.

"What are you doing?" she said quickly.

"What do you think?" I asked. I slid my hands up and boldly groped her breasts. I could feel her nipples getting hard from my touch through the thin silk.

"I think you'd better stop," she said.

"Or what?" I demanded. "You're gonna tell everyone the guy you fucked when your husband was out of town is groping you in the store room?"