An Office Affair: Coffee Break

Story Info
Mo has a short coffee break with Vikki.
4.8k words
4.18
12.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_beezy
J_beezy
41 Followers

This is a follow on from "A Private Christmas Party" that I entered into the Winter Holidays competition 2018. For a bit of background reading on this one you can read that one first, although I've hopefully left enough in this so you can find out here as well. I just decided to do a follow up as to what happened next, which I am now wondering whether to develop it into a full series. Hope you like it!

Prologue

25th December 2018

It was Christmas. Although, as is usual in the UK, it had not been a white one, but instead had been rainy, breezy and bitterly cold.

I was back in my home town, spending Christmas with my family -- my mother and two older sisters (my father had left us a long time ago) with their husbands and children. It had been a very hectic Christmas, started off by the two youngest children starting to cry at 7am. This had been slightly annoying for me, considering that I had only managed to come down the night before. But hey, it was family, right?

The day had gone well enough, everyone opening presents, and having the normal Sanu breakfast, cornbread and eggs as made by my mother. She was a wonderful cook -- her dinners often had people asking for the recipe. But this was a closely guarded Sanu secret.

Then Christmas dinner had come (late as usual, as lateness was a Sanu trademark), but equally tasty. Fun had been had as drinks flowed and talk of the past year had gone around the table. Laughter and mirth seemed to flow around the table.

But even as the laughter had flowed, I wasn't my usual self as I found myself drifting back to what had happened in the office but three days earlier. Vikki. Wow!

I kept on smiling as I thought back to what had happened. The sex had been fantastic between us, of that there was no doubt. But now I didn't know what to do about it. She must have liked me, or else we would never have done what we did in the office. But it had been 3 days and still no phone call or text. Normally I would have left it and chalked it down to experience. But somehow, I just couldn't. The very thought of chalking Vikki down to experience was abhorrent. Even if she was now ignoring me. Ignore her my head called, but my heart kept asking why she was ignoring me! It was all very confusing!

My middle sister, Nyah must have noticed me being absent minded as well. Shortly after dinner, she called me to help her with the washing up -- another Sanu family tradition. It was normally done by my two sisters while the men ended up on baby sitting duties (Mam was excused, having done the cooking), but this time

"So," Nyah had started. "What is going on? You seem very far away today."

"I'm alright, Nyah," I replied. "Honestly."

But the girl shook her head. "No way," he declared. "You can't fool me. I know when there's something up, so you might as well tell me."

I turned and looked at Nyah. She was right, I had to tell her. But how much could I tell her?

She must have read something in my eyes, because a moment later she spoke.

"Is it a girl?"

Suddenly I was having flashbacks to the night three days ago in the office and what had happened between myself and Vikki. The way I had reached out and touched her ass, then us kissing. Her stripping so seductively out of her usual gothic uniform, fondling her large fantastic globes from behind while finger fucking her. Her riding me until she came on my dick and then tasting herself off me afterwards; and finally, her giving me a titwank with her fantastic large breasts

"Well," Nyah asked sharply, bringing me back to reality.

"Ummm..." I began, but Nyah interrupted.

"It is a girl!" she exclaimed excitedly. "It's about time!"

The game was up. I nodded.

"Yes," I conceded. "It's a girl."

"What happened then?" Nyah asked. "Did you kiss her over Christmas?"

Another flashback, this time of Vikki looking up at me, wide eyed, happy and covered head to toe with my cum.

"Yeah," I lied. I had to really. Nyah and I were close, but not that close

"So, what's the problem?" Nyah asked.

And there was the crux of it. The problem.

"I haven't spoken to her since."

"How long has it been?"

"Since the office party a few days ago?"

At this, Nyah rolled her eyes.

"Oh, Mo," she said, exasperation on her face. "At the Christmas do, Really?"

The tone in Nyah's voice made me feel as if I had done the wrong thing. I nodded sullenly. Unperturbed however, Nyah continued.

"No wonder she's not spoken to you, she's probably confused herself!"

At this I looked at my middle sister with a look of confusion on my face. "Really?"

"Of course," Nyah replied. "Think about it, you've made your move at a Christmas do -- that's when people do things that they wouldn't normally do -- and with people they normally wouldn't. The poor girl is obviously confused herself!"

I had to admit, she had a point. But also...

"Well, I'm not. I've liked her for a while."

"Mo, Mo, Mo," Nyah started. "It's too early for that, you've only kissed her -- it's not like you've married her already!"

Little did she know how far I had already gone with Vikki.

"So, what do I do now?" I asked.

"Well, it's only a kiss," Nyah started. "So I reckon you wait it out and see what happens."

"Really?" I asked, a bit surprised at her suggestion.

"Yeah," Nyah replied as she turned back to the dishes. "If I were you, I'd just go back to work, have a bit of a flirt and a laugh with her and see how it goes..."

"Have a bit of a flirt and a laugh with her and see how it goes..."

January 2nd 2019

That had been a week ago. Now I was back in the office and feeling lower than ever. A New year, but not quite a new me. Although the Christmas period had gone well, it was back to reality -- and the reality was that I was still in my dead end job, clearing software for release. Ian and the head of our department were both angrier at me than ever, especially as the software release that had been dumped on me just before Christmas hadn't gone (I obviously hadn't told anyone why it hadn't gone), and the other work that I had to do hadn't been done. This was on top of my day job. This I probably would have been able to handle, if I wasn't thinking constantly of what had happened between Vikki and I here a few weeks ago.

She still hadn't gotten in touch. I had sent several messages, all friendly, just saying things such as Merry Xmas and Happy New Year but hadn't got a reply. I doubted that she had even read them.

"Mo."

A voice from behind caused me to turn around in my swivel chair. It was Ian -- and he was carrying a stack of paperwork in his arms.

A shot of adrenalin hit me as my heart started to beat faster. The last time Ian had come up here, an argument had ensued with him accusing me of being over aggressive (albeit it was just me staring angrily). I didn't want to cause another scene

"Hi," I greeted Ian as best as I could, feeling the atmosphere cool.

"Hi," he said magnanimously. A shift in his gaze told me he was looking over my shoulder at my computer screen. It was conformed a split second later.

"Shouldn't you be getting our software release out?"

"Are you my boss," I asked with a slightly sarcastic tone.

Ian must have picked up on it. "Well, since I'm the Software Team Leader, and you are just the release team -- yes, I am. And you would do well to remember that."

A bolt of anger hit me. The man thought that he could bully me whenever he felt. However, he was not my line manager -- something that I had to remind myself. It took every ounce of willpower not to do what I wanted to do and deck him.

However, doing that would cost me my job. I chose my next words very carefully. "You would do well to remember that I have other priorities," I began, fighting to keep the anger out of my voice. "And sometimes they don't coincide with those of your super sexy software team. You may be head of the super sexy software team, but you aren't my line manager, so you don't get to choose my priorities -- Andrew does. I'd appreciate it if you would just do what you came here to do and leave so I can get on with my work -- which may or may not include doing your shitty software release for you."

There -- I had said it. Quite well considering. I waited for the reply and watched on as Ian glared at me as if he was about to blow his lid.

But he didn't. All that happened was that he recomposed himself and dumped the paperwork on my desk.

"There you go, the documentation from the Software Release," he said -- his usually calm sounding Scottish accent becoming strained. "Should give you something to do."

With that he turned around and stormed off.

I watched him leave, waiting until he had left the office.

"Fucking Arsehole" I muttered under my breath. I turned back around...

To see an IM message from Vikki.

My heart leapt in my mouth. What would she say? I opened it up.

VIKKI: Hi, how was Xmas?

That was non committal, but I decided to play along.

ME: It was alright, went back home for the whole period.

ME: How was yours?

VIKKI: It was good thanks 😊

VIKKI: I think we need to talk... :-/

Almost as quickly, my heart sank. I knew what happened from here. I would say what's up and she would say that Black Friday was great and all, but I think we're better off remaining friends. Story of my life.

I still had to say something though. I couldn't just stare at my screen. But what could I say?

I decided to just get it over and done with.

ME: Ok. I'm free now if you want?

There was a pause on the other end where I guess, Vikki was contemplating her response. Then she started typing.

VIKKI: Ok. I'll meet you in the coffee shop in abt 10?

I grunted sarcastically. I was to get the good news over coffee. How cliched!

ME: Ok

ME: See you in 10 😊

VIKKI: See ya 😊

Well that had been amicable enough. I looked at my watch. It was half past ten. I had been in work since half seven. That justified a small break.

I got up, pulling my jacket around my shoulders. "I'm going for a coffee," I announced as brightly as I could. "Does anyone want anything?"

The lack of response told me that I was on my own. That was good. I didn't want anyone seeing me get the elbow from Vikki.

"See you in a bit," I said walking out of the office.

Jimmy's coffee shop was situated just outside of the factory where I worked, across a busy main road. It looked like an average greasy spoon on the outside, but inside the café was luxurious. Deep brown walls, coupled with cream tables and dark wooden trim gave the coffee shop a dark, but warm welcoming feeling, like coming home to a roaring open fire in the middle of winter (which ironically it was). The smell of roasted coffee only added to the hearty welcoming feel.

Vikki was sat at a small circular mini table facing the door. She was instantly recognisable by the shock of pink hair that fell down one side of her face. She was dressed in the same gothic garments that she had worn in December, when we had our little party. She had two cups of coffee sat on the table.

"Oh hi, Mohammed!" she beamed, her brown eyes lighting up with both excitement and joy.

I instantly felt a stirring in my pants as I had a flashback of her naked, covered in my cum and smiling.

I returned her smile weakly as I approached. "Morning."

I sat down next opposite her, and she handed me one of the cups. "This is for you." She announced. "Caramel Latte?"

I took the paper cup, feeling its warmth in my hand. "Thanks, Vikki."

As I looked at her, I noticed that the girl was in good spirits, despite the heaviness of the conversation that we were about to have. "So, you didn't tell me much about your Christmas?" she asked, her deep brown eyes still sparkling with energy as always.

Well, that was unexpected. I was expecting her to go straight into some sort of dumping speech. Still, I had to play with whatever it was Vikki was playing. "It was ok," I replied tensely.

Vikki noticed the edginess in my voice. For the first time I saw a little bit of her happiness die. "Are you alright?"

As I watched her face change from carefree joy to concern, I felt a little guilty. I had taken away a little bit of what was so attractive about her. But still, I had to know. I hoped that I hadn't taken it away permanently as I answered her.

"I'm ok," I breathed. "It's just that..."

"You're wondering about what happened before Christmas?" Vikki finished.

I looked into her eyes. For the first time, I noticed a certain unsureness about her. My heart melted, Vikki wasn't being hard hearted, she was unsure about it all herself. It was a sensitive and slightly insecure side to her that I had just never seen before, like a little girl lost. It made me feel even more attracted to her knowing that she had this side to her as well.

"Yes."

In response, Vikki looked down at her coffee, nursing it for a moment. Then she looked back up at me.

"It's ok," she breathed. "So am I."

"You are?"

"Yes," she replied. "Believe it or not, that's the first time I've ever done anything like that to anyone. It's kind of scared me a bit, how willing I was to...to let go with you."

"Is that why you never called me after?"

At this, Vikki looked up at me. "Yes," came the simple reply.

At this I smiled a reassuring smile at the girl sat opposite me. Lordy she was beautiful!

"Well, let's just take it as slow as you like then, shall we?"

At this Vikki looked at me, her eyes questioning what I meant.

"Well," I continued, leaning in closer to her and taking her hands. They were warm from nursing her coffee. "I won't lie, Vikki, I'm very much attracted to you. Have been for a while. For me, what happened Christmas was always going to happen."

Vikki looked up at me again, questioningly "What are you saying?"

In response, I smiled reassuringly. "Why not just see what happens," I suggested, quoting what Nyah had said to me. "If it doesn't work out, then hey, it was a nice time, but I know that I would kick myself if I didn't explore this now."

Vikki held my gaze for a moment, searching me for any sign of falsehood. I hadn't been lying. Vikki was my ideal kind of girl, with her round chubby face, jet black hair with pink streak and big brown eyes. It was her curvy, tan sexy body with large soft pillow like breasts and her even larger firm behind. I just hoped that I hadn't scared her off at Christmas with our release of sexual tension.

She must have realised it too, as her features softened. "If I'm honest, I'm attracted to you too," she admitted, moving her face closer to mine. We kissed quickly on the lips before she moved back. "I just didn't want to take the risk that it was just because...well, you know, because it was Christmas."

"Well, it definitely wasn't just because of that," I replied, taking her hand again. "I would have done it if it were your birthday too!"

It was a joke, and it worked as the atmosphere cleared. Vikki's face broke into a grin and I felt her eyes start to sparkle with their usual energy again.

"Hmm," Vikki said seductively. "If it were my birthday, I probably would have demanded a bit more from you."

I smiled at her. "And I would have only been very happy to oblige."

We kissed again, another quick one, then we both took a sip of our coffee. The liquid touched my lips and I noticed that there was something wrong.

I looked at Vikki, who had a confused look on her face. There was something up with her coffee too.

"There's no caramel in this," I announced.

"There's no cream in mine," the girl said.

A moments pause. Then I made to get up.

"I'll go," I said, but Vikki stopped me.

"It's ok," she said, a wicked glint in her eye. "I think I can get what I need right...here!"

I looked at her momentarily as the tone in her voice made me wonder what she was talking about. Then I felt a rubbing on my crotch. I looked down. Sure enough, Vikki's bare foot was there, tattoo on her ankle and toenails painted purple rubbing my crotch slowly and seductively.

I smiled as I felt a tightness in my crotch, a sure sign that her foot was having the desired effect.

"So much for taking it slow."

"Mmm," Vikki agreed seductively. "Move forward."

I did what I was told. I felt Vikki remove her foot from my crotch, only to see her reach under the table and start to fiddle with the fly in my trousers. It didn't offer much resistance to her small soft hand, and she reached inside and pulled out my semi erect cock.

"There we go." She said, stoking it gently. "Do you think you have enough cream for me?"

"So long as you have enough syrup," I replied suggestively

At this, Vikki hitched up her long skirt to above her knees and parted her legs slightly. The girl looked up and me and grinned, her big brown eyes wide with sexual intent.

"Be my guest," she winked.

That was all the invitation I needed. Even as her hand started to grip and pump me more firmly, I reached underneath the table and slipped two fingers past her knickers to stroke her pussy. I felt her respond and Vikki let out a stifled moan as I started to play with her, massaging her pussy lips. It wasn't long before I felt them flush with a heat as they opened, allowing the juices within them to flow over my fingers as I explored her.

Meanwhile Vikki was playing with my cock with fervour. I looked down to see her small yet soft hand sliding up and down my shaft, tightening her grip as she got to my head. It was mesmerising and a bit of a turn on, seeing her little slightly tanned hands work up and down my fully erect cock. Some precum had emerged with her strokes (I wasn't surprised, she was stroking me so well) and made my dark cock glisten as the girl spread it around it. I smiled and allowed myself a soft groan, letting Vikki know that I was enjoying what she was doing under the table.

She looked at me, big brown eyes squealing with a muted delight as I continued to play. "You like this?"

"Oh yeah," I managed to breathe in the busy coffeeshop. "That's sooo, good."

"Mmm," Vikki moaned softly as I brought my thumb into play, finding her clitoris and rolling in lazy circles around it. "Tell me when you're close -- I need my...Ooooh cream!"

That last bit was said a bit louder than she anticipated as my thumb hit her clitoris directly, sending arcs of intense pleasure through her. We were met with a few surprised faces as customers turned to look at us. I looked back, instantly on alert.

I needn't have worried myself, though. Most were just faces of mild amusement. There was no sign that they even knew what Vikki and I were doing in front of them, so I carried on playing with the girl as her breathing became slightly laboured. Eventually they turned back to what they were doing. I smiled. We were wanking each other off in the middle of Jimmy's and nobody had noticed! It was a hell of a turn on. I turned back to Vikki, who's face was a mix of delight and restraint.

"I will," I whispered to her. "You tell me too, yeah. I need my syrup too."

"You'll have it soon if you keep doing what you're doing to me now."

"Hell yes!"

The words of encouragement were enough for me. I continued my task, curving my fingers upwards so I stimulated Vikki's G-spot. At the same time, I let my thumb rub over her clitoris. I felt the girl's legs tremble in response as heat and pleasure arced through her body. My fingers were slick with her now, her juices running freely onto my fingers. At the same time, Vikki kept stroking my cock, she was moving faster now, sensing that my sperm was making the journey from my balls to my cock. She reached her other hand underneath the table and started to cup my balls. It was a lovely warm sensation, followed by the sharp tingling sensation of pleasure as she found the little spot in between my balls and started stroking there too.

J_beezy
J_beezy
41 Followers
12