An Office Encounter with Consequences

Story Info
Paying for sexual conduct on company premises.
6.7k words
4.25
23.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story I am going to write about is the result of agreeing to become an obedient servant to my boss. This was after being given a choice of being fired or being a servant to her. Why; for having sex on the company premises, after hours, in a restricted area of the building.

I work in the accounts receivables department. My boss is a tyrant; most of the time. Managers love her because of her no nonsense attitude. She is also beautiful and that might explain the other manager's interest. I will admit I am jealous. She is perfectly proportioned for her five foot-six inches. Her long, silky black hair reaching to her shoulder blades with no split or dry ends is the talk of the office. Those green catty eyes send the message, "Don't mess." She always dresses in office attire immaculately matched and always in slacks with medium heels, colors matching her outfit.

The rest of us usually wear jeans and sneakers. She reports to a female manager. There is office gossip that there is something going on between them but who knows since she always brags about what she and her husband do on weekends. My supervisors name is Geraldine and her supervisor is Mildred. Mildred is an overweight lady in her late forties. Geraldine is in her early thirties.

I have only been in the section a little over a year but with the company five years. There are ten of us in the section comprising of six women and four men.

Rumors have it that Geraldine has been with the organization for over ten years and this is the only company where she has worked.

It was a Monday, around nine in the morning when I received an e-mail from the tyrant asking me to report to her office at ten thirty. It was not an unusual request because we would go over invoices periodically. I reported as requested and sat in front of her desk. She was not there and that was normal; so no big surprise.

When she arrived she closed her office door behind her. Her doing that startled me because that was not normally the case. When she reached her desk, she lifted a manila envelope and removed what looked like pictures. She placed them on a table in her office and then asked me to look at the pictures.

I walked to the table and I nearly died on the spot. They were of me blowing a co-worker, him having me lying on some boxes doing me from behind, and me on my back, him eating me while I was mauling my breasts with my hands and another with my hands on his head pulling him to me for more action.

Geraldine had returned to her desk which I had not noticed. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard, "Sherry sit down and let's get down to business."

I returned to the chair and heard, "Sherry that action on company property, in a restricted area calls for immediate dismissal. Clear out your desk over the lunch hour and only take your personal items. Is that understood?"

By then I was bawling and felt a box of tissues landing in my lap. I could not look at Geraldine.

I managed to say, "Yes, I understand."

I then heard, "Times are tough out there. I wish you luck in finding something. However there is an option. I will offer you an alternative which is being my servant; catering to my desires and wishes when I request that; think it over. If you desire to serve me, go out at lunch time and buy some cotton undies if you are not wearing them and be at your desk at one o'clock sharp. If not, then take your things and the best of luck searching for a suitable position."

The tyrant left the room and I sat in shock while thinking about my options. I went to the ladies room, into a stall where I cried more and thought more about my options. It was eleven thirty when I returned to my desk. I called Ronny, the guy in the picture and said, "Just calling to check if you want lunch today." He said, "Sorry babe but Jill is coming by." Jill is his wife.

It bothered me that nothing was said to him yet. I then decided I would go out and buy panties, be back at one and I would quit anytime later if being the tyrant's servant become unbearable.

I was sitting at my desk at one when Geraldine walked by and said, "Come to my office, Sherry."

I followed her and heard, "Take this package and go to the ladies room. Put it on along with your new cotton panty. I don't want to see your face until five-fifteen in my office; go now and do as you were told."

When I reached a stall, I opened the brown sack and pulled out a battery operated clit vibrator still in its plastic wrapper. It was obvious it was remote-controlled and the control was not there but batteries were. It was in the form of a pink butterfly. I debated whether I should put it in place or ignore the orders and quit. I decided I'd better do it and put on a cotton panty suspecting something would happen during the afternoon hours.

I went back to my desk worrying about the vibrator all the time I was working. I was startled when in mid afternoon it began to vibrate gently. I tried to ignore it but that did not work. I knew if she did not turn it off or I did not take it off I was going to orgasm there at my desk. I could smell my juices lifting up to my nostrils from between my thighs. I knew then why she told me to put on cotton panties. I was being turned-on, scared and nervous all at the same time.

I headed to the ladies room and the vibration stopped. I decided to continue to the ladies room to take it off. I was soaking wet and tense so I brought myself to orgasm with my fingers. When I returned to my desk an e-mail was flashing, "I hope you did not take the butterfly off. If you did, put it back on immediately."

I rushed to the ladies room and put the butterfly back in place. As soon as I sat at my desk the butterfly started again and a message on the computer said, "Don't you dare head to the ladies room unless it is to use the facility for its intended purpose."

It was difficult working while the butterfly was buzzing. I clenched my fist and muffled my moans as I had two orgasms at my desk about thirty minutes apart. The last one was at four-fifty-five and the vibrations stopped. I took a deep breath and hurried to get caught up on my work so I would be ready to go to her office at five-fifteen.

At five I said bye to my co-workers telling them I was behind and was staying. The butterfly began vibrating at five again. Linda, one of my co-workers stopped and asked if I was feeling alright because I looked flushed. I smiled and just said, "I feel fine. It's probably because I am rushing to get out of here." No one sticks around after five. We are all ready to charge the door at four-fifty-nine. Well I need to take that back. I would rendezvous with the guy in the picture at ten minutes past the hour.

At five fifteen I headed to Geraldine's office. As soon as I stood the vibration started again. God I was going to have an orgasm in front of her, I thought. She did not look up from her desk when I arrived and said, "Don't go anywhere. Take off your wet panties and give them to me."

I stepped off to the side in shock hearing her asking me to do this in her office and decided I'd better do it. I stepped out of my shoes and dropped my jeans. God, even my jeans were wet. When I slipped my fingers into the waistband of the panties, the vibrator went into high speed and I shuddered with an orgasm. My body shuddering was telling her what the butterfly had done. I turned crimson in color and heard, "Awesome, Sherry. Now give me your panties when you catch your breath."

I stepped out of my jeans and took the panties off and then put my jeans back on. Before pulling the zipper up I heard, "Leave the fly open my pet." What was with this my pet? Was I to become like a dog begging for her attention?

I walked to the desk and handed her the wet panties. She placed them under her nose, smiled and said, "MMMMmmmm, they smell so sweet. I am glad you decided to be my pet. Soon you will realize it was a good decision. She stood and walked to me. We were looking each other eye to eye as her hand slid into my open fly. I had to close my eyes. Her finger found my hard clit. She started to massage it as her left forearm was placed on my right shoulder. I was on the verge of climaxing when she withdrew her hand and asked, "Have you ever tasted your love juice, Sherry?"

I shook my head no.

"Then it's time that you did. Open your mouth and clean my fingers, now."

I was horrified at the thought and scared at the same time. I thought if men can taste me; I guessed I could taste myself. I opened my mouth slowly and soon she swished the fingers around in my mouth while at the same time smiling and saying, "Friday night you can taste me at my place. If you have other plans cancel them. You can go home now but be sure you have the butterfly in place in the morning when you report for work. You can leave your soaked panties with me. I will sleep with them for the next few nights. They will stimulate my brain and other parts of me. I am leaking myself imagining what we might be doing Friday night."

I was beside myself leaving. I had just tasted my own love juice and the aftertaste was still lingering. I was on the verge of an orgasm, and just being told I will taste her Friday evening. My mind was spinning as I staggered to the ladies room to induce that hanging orgasm. I lowered my jeans when I reached a stall. I rapidly brought myself to the needed orgasm. I then debated with myself should I or should I not taste my love juices again. I then lifted my sopping wet hand to my nose. I proceeded to lick it. When I had finished my hand was free of the juices it had been covered in. I sat on the stool shaking my head and wondered where this will all go.

I did as she requested for the rest of the week after receiving an e-mail Tuesday telling me to have it in place everyday henceforth. The rest of the week, twice a day, once in the morning and again in the afternoon sometime I'd have an orgasm induced by the vibrating butterfly except for Friday afternoon.

An e-mail Friday gave me the address and time to be at her home. Ronny was out-of-town all week and it was impossible to talk with him. For some reason he was ignoring my e-mails which made it disconcerting.

I arrived at her place at the designated time. I was taking steps into the unknown but so long as I could tolerate it I would hang in there because I needed the job. The door was answered by a guy in his mid thirties. He was handsome with great looking abs standing bare chest in work out shorts, grinning and saying, "I am Ricky Martin's look alike and the name is Jim. You can close your mouth now and follow me. Jim had black wavy curled hair, medium length. His cologne smelled nice as I followed him. Gerry is expecting you and so am I after listening to Gerry talk about you." I was wondering if Jim heard my heart pounding in my chest as I followed him into the unknown.

I followed Jim down a flight of stairs and through a door. The room was dark except for a spotlight on Geraldine on her knees blowing a guy who was red ball gagged and blindfolded. His hands were in handcuffs behind him. Between his back and his hands, was a floor to ceiling pole that his neck and waist were attached to which appeared to be Velcro straps. It reminded me of those poles that girls use in Gentleman's Clubs. His legs were spread apart with a spreader bar, cuffed and secured to the floor. When I spotted another empty pole nearby, my pussy woke up as my brain told me that was soon to be my pole and I'd be secured to it and someone would be eating me; but who.

Geraldine ignored me and was massaging the guy's balls as well as deep throating him. The site of her silky black hair in a ponytail made her look all that much sexier. It was bobbing nicely as she moved her head blowing the guy. Who was the guy and why was he there crossed my mind. I thought I was going to be the only person there with Geraldine.

Jim stepped behind me, pushed my blond hair to the side, buried his nose into my neck, reached around, cupped my breasts and said, "Damn you smell good enough to eat which I will soon do, but first do you recognize the guy?"

I took a hard look and it was Ronny, the married guy that I was having some fun time with on the company premises. My mind went spinning. "Yes I do," came from my lips.

I heard, "He not only likes your pussy but also likes what Geraldine is doing for him. Look at the hard-on he has for Geraldine. Have you ever seen it that hard? Take a good look at the veins. You can count them from here. I think it would blow up like a stick of dynamite but I'm not aware of one that has yet."

I admitted to myself that his cock was the hardest I had ever seen. Her deep throating him was getting to him. His moaning and trying to move told me he was on the verge of cumming.

I stood silent as Ronny was showing signs of an orgasm. Jim was massaging my breasts still covered in a silk blouse but bra less. Then it crossed my mind that maybe this was why Ronny was not returning my e-mail or calls; he had been threatened.

Geraldine pulled her mouth from his cock, stood up, walked over to me, looked me in the eyes, then took my face with her two hands, pulled our mouths together and began kissing me as Jim was really massaging my bra less breasts through my blouse by then. I began to warm up even though I did not know what all was going to transpire later but had some inclination from the sights in front of me.

Geraldine pushed back and said, "I am glad that you obeyed and welcome. Tonight you will be taking your first step in learning how to serve me. There will be other steps to follow. Now shall we get started?"

"Notice Ronny there liking my mouth; he agreed as you did to serve me after second thoughts."

"I promised the security guy who took the pictures that he could fuck you from time to time with my approval. He agreed to keep his silence about you and Ronny and what was going on in the storage room. Jake will be by later to sample that hot looking ass of yours but it's Jim's turn first. Do your boy friends compliment you on your ass? Ronny will have pleasure of watching you eat me while Jim fucks you doggy style. Now close your mouth, undress and join me on the mat over there."

I wanted to bolt and run but run where.

I saw what appeared to be a mattress off to the side in a dimly lit area. It had what appeared to be a quilted mattress covering a brown colored rubber looking sheet. My heart skipped a beat knowing that there must be lots of fluids being collected on the quilted cover.

I began to undress as Geraldine went back over and sucked Ronny hard again since he had gotten soft. I heard Jim undressing. Ronny was hard in no time, he was groaning and shoving his hips forward so more cock would go down Geraldine's throat with the limited movement he had. Geraldine pulled off of him before he could fire his load. She removed the ball gag and asked, "Do you want some water or refreshment, my horny pet?"

We heard, "Please Mistress get me off. God I am getting blue balls."

Geraldine said, "For sure and they will ache all next week. Now I have a little show for you."

As she reached to take his blind fold off, I turned my back to him. He had seen my hairless pussy many times but for some reason I felt overly exposed in front of the three of them.

I heard, "Turn around Sherry and say hello to your office lover. Come over here and blow him a little bit but don't let him fire. But before you do that, give my pussy a few flicks of your tongue and then kiss Ronny with my juices on your tongue and lips so he will want more."

I walked over to them with cold clammy hands, trembling, eyes focused on the floor. I knelt in front of Geraldine and heard her say, "Jim, doesn't Sherry exhibit a lot of innocence?"

I heard, in unison, "She sure does Gerry," "Come on pet, lick me quickly so we can have some serious sex and make Ronny here beg for release."

I stared at her bald pussy, lips filled with blood and beads of liquid glistening on the inside folds. I knew then that was what she meant Monday when she said I would taste her.

Hesitantly I used my fingers to expose her clit. The aroma emitting from her was pleasant enough. It had been years since a girl friend and I ate each other in college. As a result, I recalled my technique and started with it. I then gave her slit some long swipes with my pointed tongue, realizing her juices were not going to be nasty but pleasant.

I then stood, placed my hands on the sides of Ronny's face, placed my lips on Ronny and lashed at his tongue with mine. He was eager because his mouth was open for me. Just as my tongue entered his mouth, two fingers rammed into my pussy and began to fuck me. I heard, "Ronny my pet, Sherry loves this pussy fingering I am giving her. I bet you wish it was your cock doing her like you do at the office. Do you have anything left for your wife when you and Sherry are finished?"

Geraldine continued, "Alright, Sherry now follow me. Eat me nicely while Jim there makes a nice deposit in that cunt of yours but don't you dare cum. If you do, those whips on the walls will have a nice taste of your skin." More lights illuminated the room and in particular a spotlight focused on the mattress as the light on Ronny went out.

I froze in my steps looking at the different assortment of whips and ropes on the wall, ropes hanging from the ceiling and other toys displayed on the wall. Looking at everything caused fear to overwhelm me which surely had me not going for an orgasm.

I knelt and wrapped my arms around Geraldine's uplifted thighs so I could hold her swollen pussy lips open. As I ate Geraldine from a doggy position, Jim fucked me from slow to fast. Sounds of him drilling me filled the room. His nuts were hitting my butt cheeks meaning his eight inches were buried deep in me somewhere. Every time I started to build, I glanced at the wall with the whips which cooled me down. The aroma of sex permeated the air.

Geraldine was muttered, "Oh god pet, you are good. You do not need any training on how to please a woman. My god yes, there that's it, Oh Jim she is good at eating pussy; oh yes, yes, yes."

Jim muttered, "You were right in assuming she would be tight love. This is the best selection you have made in some time. God she is tight. Jake is going to love her and I bet he will want to do her at least once a week if not more. You know he may even ask your permission to introduce her to some of his friends."

As Jim was picking up his pace, mine was picking up on Geraldine. She had placed her hands on the back of my head pulling me tight to her gash and I heard, "Oh Jim I'm there, give her that nut juice that you have been saving all week."

They both moaned as they had their orgasm which almost made me cum but glances from time to time at the whips hanging on the wall put my fire out.

When everyone recovered I heard, "Jim, bring Ronny here and let him clean Sherry up and then she can give him dessert if he can get her that far with his tongue. Lie on your back Sherry and let your office lover enjoy the cocktail in you."

I then positioned myself on my back.

I was feeling sorry for Ronny. He was going to be slurping my juices mixed with Jim's nut juice. Was he going to do it?

Ronny hobbled over to us with the leg spreader in place. Jim helped him to kneel and then I heard, "Jim your cock looks so nasty with all of your cum clinging to it. Why don't you feed it to Sherry and let her clean it up."

"No, please don't make me do that. I don't even let Ronny cum in my mouth. I have never let any guy cum in my mouth."

"Well that's alright pet, which whip on the wall shall I use to convince you that it would be a good idea to clean my husband's cock?"

"Oh god, Okay, okay I will clean him up but please don't make me gag."

12