An Office Interruption

Story Info
Jake stumbles into our marital intimacy at the office.
3.2k words
4.47
37.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've posted two previous stories about my wife Lauren, and accidental exposures she's experienced. The first tells about when she was topless after breastfeeding in the car, and the second was when my employee Jake stumbled into her topless in our house. This latest account also involves Jake.

A little about Lauren. She's very petite - 4'11" tall, normally 95 pounds but down to 86 pounds due to breastfeeding our second child right now... not much more than skin, bones, and boobs!

Ordinarily, her breasts are small, barely fitting a 34A bra, but when she's breastfeeding she is a 34C, bordering 34D. She "suffers" from hyperlactation, over-producing milk, which means she's constantly engorged. Swollen and firm, her breasts are taut as a drum and leak milk frequently (and spray, especially when pressure is applied).

Her nipples are about an inch long and almost three-quarters of an inch thick, and both nipples and areola have turned a delicious shade of pink, in contrast to the spidery blue veins on her swollen, creamy white breasts. With not a bit of sag, they looked like they'd pop if you poked them with a pin.

Lauren has dark wavy hair, a little past her shoulders. She avoids showing cleavage, although her voluptuous milk-engorged breasts tend to show some in spite of her efforts.

She had a bit of a traumatic delivery with our second, so it's taken a few months for her to get back to being interested in sex, but boy, it's good now. It doesn't take long for her breasts to start dripping, and once things get rolling they start spraying. She's mortified by it, but.... I don't mind one bit.

One day last week, I was at the office for some desk work. All my employees except the aforementioned Jake were out on jobs; he was doing some work in the shop. Lauren had called, and was going to drop off with some new decorations she had bought for the office. She had dropped the kids off at her parents for the afternoon so she could run some errands and get some "me-time" without the little rugrats.

She looked wonderful when she came in. She was wearing a loose flared wrap skirt and a scoop-neck sleeveless top with a little bit of cleavage visible. She was toting a couple bags into the lobby area, so I came out of my office to help.

We moved some furniture around, rearranged the desks, and took some pictures off the wall. My favorite activity.... redecorating the office... Lauren likes to do it every now and then, but I don't really care what it looks like.

As we worked, every time she bent over I got an open view down her blouse, exposing enough of her swollen breasts to see her nursing pads in her bra. That always gets me warmed up. She was wearing one of her older nursing bras, one that I knew from experience was a bit stretched out and loose. I don't know how they work, but her wrap skirt allowed her leg to slip out when she had it propped up on a stool, baring up to her mid thigh.

I couldn't handle the tantalizing any more. I got behind her, and slid my hand up her smooth leg from her bare foot (she took her shoes off upon arrival) to her soft thigh while wrapping my other hand around her waist. She turned slightly, and we kissed. She went back to hanging a frame on the wall, but I persisted. I slid my hand up further, discovering her slim bikini panties, then pulled back down and massaged her thigh.

She tried to ignore me, and finished hanging the picture frame. I slipped my hands underneath her shirt and caressed her slim stomach. Nursing had dropped her quite a bit below her pre-pregnancy weight, and I could feel every one of her ribs. My hands continued upwards until they slipped under the stretched out lower band of her nursing bra and brushed into the underside of her full breasts.

"Someone might see!" she said, glancing at the glass storefront. "The people next door aren't open today, and Jake is the only one here, and he's out in the shop," I replied as I moved my hands up and cupped her firm breasts. I could feel her nipples harden in my palms as I gently squeezed.

She sighed - I could almost hear her eyes rolling in the process. She turned toward me and we shared a deep kiss. "Do you want to take this somewhere more... private?" she asked me. I didn't need any additional encouragement, and swept her off the stool. As I carried her into my office, I tipped the door closed with my foot.

Once inside, I set her down on my desk, and pulled her blouse up over her head. The motion caused her stretched bra to ride up, exposing almost the entire lower half of her breasts. I whistled as she unhooked her bra and tossed it aside, boobs swaying as she did so. She was a sight to behold. The pale, creamy skin of her breasts was topped with the wonderful contrast of her pink areola and nipples. Light veins traced their path across her breasts, additional evidence of her hyper-lactation besides the engorgement. I stripped my shirt off and picked her up again. Lauren wrapped her legs around me as we engaged in some passionate kissing.

After a few minutes, I picked her up a little higher and kissed my way down into her cleavage, the warm swell of her chest encasing my face. I then brushed my lips around the perimeter of her breasts, and began circling in toward her erect nipple. This always got her wild with desire, and even more so with the hormones of pregnancy and breastfeeding. Finally, I plunged in around her milk-hydrant and twirled it with my tongue.

Lauren gasped and pulled me in tighter. I alternated breasts, gently tugging on her nipples with my lips and sucking cool air in, swirling the hard bud in my mouth and then switching to the other side. Suddenly, I could feel a surge of heat pulse through her breast as her nipple swelled to its maximum size. The dam burst, and her mothers' hydrant fired a fine jet of hot, sweet milk into my mouth.

As I sucked her right breast I groped her left, twiddling her nipple with my fingers. Momentarily, that one began dribbling breastmilk into my hand. She moaned half in pleasure, half in bashfulness at the mess she would be making (always a mother, always cleaning up).

I pulled off, catching her stream in my open mouth. It must have been a few hours since she last nursed or pumped, because the spray was intensifying instead of slacking off. She had five or six streams spraying from her right nipple, while the left had a constant flow of fast drops (must have been the side she fed from last).

This was getting to be too much for me. I set her down, standing in one of the office chairs. Reaching up under her skirt, I found her panties, and tugged them down off her firm little butt, leaving them in a pile at her feet. I felt back up her smooth, lotioned legs, and found her practically dripping wet with anticipation. Lauren was holding her breasts in an attempt to stem the flood of milk, but her body was not responding to any efforts to slow the tide.

"I'm making such a mess!" she lamented. I reassured her that it was no problem, and that I'd take her mess over my work any day of the week. She laughed and let her hands drop, breasts bouncing slightly with the motion. She held her hands up, fingers down, and let the milk drip off. "This is ridiculous. If you'd told me ten years ago that I'd produce this much milk, I would have never believed it."

I grabbed my office chair and pulled it over, then quickly unzipped my pants and pulled them down, briefs and all. I couldn't have been any harder or more ready for action. Lauren then pushed me into the chair and stepped down from her perch. She trailed a finger down my chest to my groin, dribbling milk on me in the process from both boobs. She held one hand in front of her spraying nipple, then rubbed my rigid rod with the pearly liquid. She turned around, flipped her skirt up, and backed down into my lap. She guided herself onto me and slowly sank until she was completely impaled. We both let out a groan.

Slowly she set to work, gliding up and sliding down. I kissed her shoulders and neck like a mad vampire, caressing her hips and waist and sliding my hands up to her still trickling breasts. Man, do I enjoy this hyperlactation problem of hers!

We picked up our pace. My hands feverishly roamed her firm breasts, stroking them into a renewed frenzy. Squeezing them, I could get jets of milk to shoot almost to the office door four feet away. She started to pant and grab my hands, encouraging me on.

We plowed ahead as things rapidly heated up. I held her tight around the waist with one hand while fondling her breast with the other. Lauren twisted his neck slightly and we passionately kissed, and...

I realized the door was open and Jake was standing there with a box in his hands.

With his "impeccable" timing, Jake had walked in to see me in a chair with my pants around my ankles, very plainly engaged in sex with my wife, who was facing the doorway naked to the waist, and with milk streaming from her very firm breasts as she bounced in my lap.

We all froze for what seemed like five seconds but was probably just a moment or two. Lauren reacted first, instinctively covering her breasts with her hands and bending forward into a sort of ball. I reached to the side to grab a shirt or something to cover her with, but nothing was in reach. Jake stepped backwards, bumping into the door jamb on his way out of the office.

We sat like that for a few more stunned seconds, when Lauren let out a big breath, and called "Jake! Come on back." I tried to stand so I could grab one of our shirts but she elbowed me in the ribs, forcing me back down. I started to protest, but she squeezed me with her legs as she sat up, almost provoking a yelp from me.

Jake gingerly poked his head back in, then back out when he saw Lauren still in my lap, although she was covering herself with crossed arms.

"No, no... come back in. Don't mind me," she said. I nearly choked. "Don't mind me. You obviously had something you needed to tell Bob. Come on in."

I peered over her shoulder. Who *was* this woman in my lap?!?

Jake stepped back in, clearly trying to avoid looking at Lauren. "Just ignore me," she said again, startling me as I felt her hand readjust my waning erection and beginning very subtly, almost imperceptibly working herself up and down again. Her hands were no longer covering herself, and she gripped my left hand on her hip. Boy howdy.

She motioned for Jake to sit in the chair by the door... which was close enough for her to stretch her leg and touch his knees, angled slightly to our left. I reached to cover her exposed breasts with my other hand, but she pulled it down to her hip, like the other hand. She looked at Jake. "Carry on. Just... pretend I'm not even here." Like THAT was even possible!

Jake was sitting down, peering over his box like a kid who wasn't sure if he was about to get whipped or what. He stammered something that I couldn't quite make out about the contents, trying to avoid looking at Lauren, but I could see him steal a glance or two.

Her posture served to project her breasts up and out, leaking milk alternating between a steady dribble and small spurts at a steady tempo, almost with her pulse. The air fell quiet for a moment.

I cleared my throat. "You needed something?" I asked, trying not to squeak. Jake shook loose from a blatant stare, and said, "Oh... yeah... I found these out back and wanted to know what you wanted done with them." The box contained some miscellaneous parts and things.

"Well, let me see one," I said. Jake held one up, and as I began to say to toss it out Lauren piped up.

"What's that used for?" she asked. I started to answer but Lauren.... clamped down on me as she slowly slid down again. Jake paused, then started to explain how the piece worked in a mechanical setting.

As she asked about the next part in the box, her pace was starting to become noticeable. As I watched, Jake would talk about the equipment while stealing glances at her still-dripping breasts. I could feel milk trickling onto my bare thigh after landing on her and rolling off.

By the fifth piece from the box, she was no longer attempting to hide anything. She was slowly rising and falling on my hungry hardness, hands gripping the seat of the chair, bent slightly forward. I was doing my best to not let a sound out, and to hold out as long as I could.

Jake was stumbling over his words, clearly having a hard time with his train of thought. Lauren asked to see this particular valve, and he leaned forward to hand it to her. While she examined it (or seemed to?) I could see him giving a big-eyed stare at the close-up view he was getting.

I felt her pull back up the pole and pause, tensing up, then drop back down rapidly. Whew, the rush! She let out a very slight moan, and both breasts let out a long spurt. Jake was caught off-guard, and jerked backwards, narrowly missing getting hit.

All pretense was off now. Lauren started pumping up and down on me and placed my hands on her breasts. She seemed to be staring Jake down, but.... he had no idea she was, because his eyes we elsewhere. I could hear her pant with each thrust.

I started squeezing rhythmically, getting jets of milk each time. She raised her arms over her head, running her hands through her scalp as she rocked with the quickening pace. I could feel her shuddering. I wasn't going to last much longer myself.

"Jake, could you grab that cup?" she asked, pointing at a cup on the desk. He leaned over to grab it, and reached to hand it to her. "No, hold it in front of me." she said.

She took my hands from her breasts and shifted them to her hips. She directed Jake to kneel in front of us. She clamped down on me as another wave rocked her and she moaned. As Jake took position, she leaned forward, placed her hands on her right breast and began to squeeze milk in the cup's direction. Most missed. "Closer, Jake." He scooted up, bumping into my knees, and held the cup directly in front of her breast.

Lauren expressed directly into the cup, although she didn't have to do any squeezing as it just straight poured out. She asked Jake to grab another cup from the desk, which he did, promptly returning to position. She took one of his hands and placed it on her left breast, guiding him in squeezing motions. My wife!?!

I was getting a good view of the whole thing over her shoulder. She took her hand off her student's and let Jake go to work. She leaned back into me and wiggled as she rode me, moans escaping her lips.

I grabbed her right breast and groped it hard, sending jets of milk everywhere. I circled and twisted and pinched her nipple, causing her to writhe in my lap and almost sending me over the edge.

Lauren then dumped her cup onto her left breast, spilling two or three ounces of milk onto Jake's hand as he worked her breast. She tossed the cup aside, grabbed Jake's cup and did the same to the other side. Then she clutched his head with both hands and pressed his face into her breast, her nipple and areola disappearing into his mouth as she feverishly moaned.

I continued working her nipple as she started to frantically bounce. I can only guess what Jake was doing with his mouth but her cries started to get loud as I felt a massive wave roll through her. Almost at the same time, I exploded inside her with what seemed to be the biggest load I'd ever had.

She continued pumping me as I emptied, bucking her hips and grinding down. We slowed to a stop, punctuated by spasmodic clenches by her. We both panted, while Jake continued slurping on Lauren's heaving chest. He had his hand all over her right breast while sucking her left and slathering his tongue back and forth over her areola. She let go of his head with her hands and gently pulled him off.

Jake sat up and wiped his mouth with his arm while we leaned back, breathing heavily as heart and breath rates returned to normal. I had my arms around Lauren's waist and felt a final drop trickle down onto my hand.

It was quiet like that for maybe a minute, then Lauren straightened up. "Hand me that shirt, Jake," she asked, pointing to an item of clothing in the pile on the floor. He retrieved it, and she dried off her chest and stomach with it, pausing to pat her now slightly-less-firm breasts dry.

"If I ever hear that you told anybody about this, I'll break into your house and castrate you with a dull spoon," Lauren warned, wagging a finger at Jake. He nodded. "And next time, knock on the door first," I added. He grinned sheepishly while Lauren let out a slight chuckle.

He stood up, grabbed the box, and paused. "I forget... what did you decide about this?" he asked. "Just throw it away and get back to work!" I said. He nodded and left the office, taking one last look at my flushed, topless wife.

We sat there for another couple minutes, and then Lauren stood up and closed the door, locking it while saying "No more interruptions." I could see that the top portion of her skirt was absolutely drenched.

She reached for the waistband and slipped the skirt off her hips, letting it fall to the floor. Her trimmed bush was wet from a combination of milk and sweat from our activity... and I started to stir again.

Lauren walked back to me and straddled me again, facing me this time... and the rodeo began anew. We didn't come out of the office for another hour.

In the time since then, Lauren has acted like nothing happened when she's been at the office and seen Jake. He hasn't said anything either, but I do see him look at her differently when she drops by.

As for our intimate activities, things have never been this good.