An Office Lust Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers

I desperately wanted to but shook my head.

"But you want to cum, don't you?" He asked in a concerned manner.

I shrugged my shoulders as he shuffled around the table, his jeans still around his ankles.

"Will you let me lick you out then?"

This was just going from worse to worse or, better and better dependent on how you looked at it. He didn't wait for an answer

He quickly whipped his t-shirt off revealing a chest and arms covered in Celtic tattoos.

He then swivelled me round and lifted me onto the table with my bum on the edge. As he did that the hem of my skirt slipped down and he pushed it up so it was around my waist again leaving my sexual parts exposed for him. I don't think I'd ever had sex -- definitely not oral sex -- without having a shower first to clean up. This was so spontaneously horrendous and dirty and I just loved it.

"Undo your blouse" he growled.

I didn't even think of objecting. With shaking fingers I quickly undid the buttons on the pale grey, silk blouse.

"Take it off" he grunted wiping his softening, but not soft, dick with my panties.

I dropped it onto the table.

"Get yer tits out."

I did.

"Fuck me look at those bazoomas, they're fucking great. Squeeze 'em." I did.

He moved closer shoving his body between my legs pushing my knees apart. I clung onto the table as he raised my legs over his shoulders and buried his face into my soaking wet vagina. The sensations were immediate and very strong. I was involuntarily throwing my head from side to side as Steve lapped at my sopping hole and clitoris. He was good. His tongue darted in and out and up and down and around the sides then over and on my clit. He licked down to the tight piece of skin between my pussy and my bum hole. I was in sexual heaven. After a minute or two he began stroking my bare thighs as he brought me closer and closer to an orgasm.

My fingers were nearly tearing into the wooden table when he sucked on my clit and slid a long finger inside me. The stylish stubble on his chin scratched my most tender folds and thighs, but strangely it just added to my excitement; I realised that I had never had a man with such facial hair orally pleasure me.

"Ugh, ugh, uuuuugggghhhhh." I gurgled unable to make coherent speech when he slid a second finger in and licked and sucked my clit even harder and faster.

I was so nearly there and knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhh.....Ooooooooooooo!" I moaned when my orgasm finally overwhelmed me. He was clearly some kind of oral expert. Once he stopped licking on and around my clit applying just the perfect amount of pressure he continued licking around the sides of my pussy lips as he kept slowly grinding his fingers in circles deep inside me pressing against the thin membrane of my back passage. I had never been finger fucked so gorgeously before. It was absolutely fantastic.

At times I could forget where we were and conceivably, although unlikely, someone could come into the office. Again, for probably that same unfathomable reason, I was turned even more by both that and the wanton nature of having my cunt sucked by a sleazy sod as I lay back on a table in the middle of the office where I worked. My blouse was off, I had my tits out of my bra and my skirt was round my waist as the uncouth 'office bull' orally pleasured me so well and so expertly. 'Yes' I thought 'I really am a filthy slag' and I liked that.

I lay back with my eyes closed revelling in the afterglow for a minute or so as Steve rose to his feet and stood between my floppy legs. When I opened my eyes his huge thing was as hard as ever again and only an inch away from my pussy.

"Do you want me to?" He whispered.

"What?"

"Fuck you of course?"

I didn't like to admit it, but at that moment there was nothing in the world that I wanted more than to be fucked.

I am not a woman who likes looking at pictures of cocks. In the cold light of a photo they do nothing for me. But when one is right up close and personal and is stunningly hard it becomes an object of incredible beauty and amazing. And Steve's was close and awesomely hard.

I simply nodded and smiled.

He lifted my left leg up and nudged his fat knob against my gaping pussy.

"Are you sure?" He rather uncharacteristically asked as he rubbed it along my wet and very willing opening.

"Yes" I whispered closing my eyes, half wanting him to fuck me and half feeling revolted by him and what I was letting him do to me. "Use a condom though."

I half expected him to object, but he didn't, perhaps he was worried about me carrying something.

He was gentle at first; slowly guiding his big cock into my recently under used vagina. I was so wet and turned on it slipped in very easily, but I still wriggled and sighed as I attempted to accommodate the whole thing. I'd always been satisfied by my husband, but Stevie's cock must have been two inches longer and much thicker. He pushed it in as far as it would go and held it there with his hands under me gripping the cheeks of my bum and lifting me up a little and pulling me more firmly into his cock.

He pushed my knee back onto my chest so it was squashing my full boob.

"Do you like that?" He grunted, "Do you like getting fucked by my big cock?"

I nodded and gritted my teeth.

"Tell me how much you like getting fucked." "Come on Cat tell me how much you like it."

I'd never been very vocal during sex and didn't know what to say.

"Come on you slag fucker; tell me how much you want my cock. Tell me how you stuck up bitch likes a real working mam doing you!"

I think he was getting frustrated at my silence because his thrusts became even harder and faster. He lifted my other leg into the air and pulled it outwards putting me in a lewd and wanton position; that felt great!

"I'm gonna fill your fucking upmarket cunt full of spunk then make you wear your dirty fucking knickers to go home in!" Steve growled as he leant forward pushing both of my legs against my boobs, making his cock seem to go so far into me that it felt it might come out of my mouth.

"Is that what you want?" He kept muttering as he pounded away at my pussy. "Do you want me to send you home with a cunt full of spunk and a pair of spunky knickers?"

I was totally gone now and I nodded my agreement as his nearly bald pubic area rasped against my fuller bush.

"Say it then! SAY IT!"

"What? Say what?" I gasped

"You know you dirty bitch."

"I don't, what is it?"

"Tell me that you want me to fill you. Fill you full of my spunk." Although I'd never used the word before it was quite accurate.....I did want him to fill me up with his stuff.

"Fill me Steve" I groaned half full of remorse at what I was feeling and saying

"Louder." He grunted as he squeezed my boobs tightly and battered my hole with his big cock. "Say it, use the real words not your stuck up genteel fucking bullshit."

"Fill me Steve, please" I offered.

"Fucking cowbitch say it tell me" he growled pushing his cock as far up me as he could get and holding it there rigid and still."

It was an incredible feeling as the vile, filthy words spewed out of my mouth.

"Fill my pussy full of your SPUNK!" I spat out feeling partly incredibly excited but at least as much demeaned and degraded.

"Not pussy you vanilla old biddy."

"Cunt then, fill my cunt. Fill my cunt with your spunk" O moaned enjoying the sensation saying those words gave me.

Just as my climax burst over me his body stiffened as he gushed into the condom.

"Good girl" he sighed in that sexy husky voice as he eased my aching legs back down without removing his cock from me.

I sat up taking my weight on my wrists as Stevie continued fucking me slowly and stroking my boobs that were sticking up from where I had yanked them from my bra.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked as he stroked my hair.

"Yes I did." I whispered quietly."

When we eventually uncoupled he handed me my soiled panties.

"Is your old fart of a husband at home?"

I looked at my watch and saw it was nearly midnight. "Yes he will be home now.

"I was serious." He grinned.

"How?"

"Put them back on."

"No I can't."

"You fucking well can and will" he snarled rubbing my panties along my slit before pushing them into my hand. Feeling the damp, warm satin and lace and knowing I was touching his sperm I was repulsed. How could I have let myself be so abused, demeaned and degraded I wondered as hardly thinking I unrolled them and held them by the waistband?

His stuff from earlier had soaked into the material leaving a set of white stains, which I found awful and exciting in equal parts. Feeling terrible about myself I bent at the waist, threaded firstly my left foot still with my high heel shoe on then the other into the leg hole of the tiny, pink panties. I pulled them up my legs and fitted the elastic waistband snugly round my hips. The dampness of his sperm didn't feel much different to when something had made my feminine juices flow, but the thought was vastly different.

As Steve locked the main door and waited for the alarm to engage he turned towards me.

"I'll be getting off home then" he said as if there was still a question to be asked.

We both seemed unsure what to do next. Should I kiss him goodnight? Offer him a lift home? Shake his hand.

"I suppose" I replied and walked to my car.

*

Richard was home and working in his study when I got home. He hardly looked up as I pecked him on the top of his head.

"Ok at work" he muttered not even looking up from his papers.

"Sure" I replied wondering if I smelt, but if I did he hadn't noticed. "I'm beat I'm going to have a shower" I told him.

I was in bed and almost asleep when Richard came up. The two pairs of offending panties had been carefully washed and were snuggling between some towels in the airing cupboard

We were having lunch with some people from the local Rotary the next day before taking a client to the Royal Opera House. It was all very elegant and stylish. I wore a Jennifer Smythe soft wool, dogtooth suit and dark tights for the lunch at the Sopwell House hotel and an Alberto Faretti midnight blue, floor length silk sheath dress for the opera.

Sitting in the box listening to the rather boring music and the completely boring singing my mind drifted back to the past few evenings. I couldn't help smiling at just how different my usual life was from what went on in the office. All the people I mixed with were stylish, well-mannered, clean and presentable. They behaved with decorum and hardly ever said anything grubby or out of place. That was at such a variance as to how Steve carried on, how he acted and carried on and how he treated me. In 'my world' I was treated special, as a lady, men let me go through doors before them and they were polite and diplomatic. In my office world I was treated by Steve and acted like a slag, a slut or a whore. There was nothing diplomatic or reserved about him and what we did. My world was genteel and reserved, the office was 'in yer face' and anything goes.

I shivered with expectation when I thought of tomorrow night.

At home later than evening Richard fucked me. It was quick, loving I suppose, but really it was fucking boring.

*

The following day I wore an expensive, black woollen dress and matching mid-height heeled sandals . Underneath I wore a flimsy, as good as see-through, black lace bra that gave me the slight support my D cup's needed, but hid hardly anything. I wore a matching black lace, thong and a pair of black holdups, the dress being too tight for a suspender belt even though I did consider it. I felt smart, professional and very sexy, but that I may be going mad. I could hardly believe that I was dressing to impress a jerk like Steve or that I was assuming that we would 'play' again this evening, but that was exactly what I was thinking.

My friend Paula even commented on how sexy I looked, asking if I was going somewhere special after work.

I tried to pass it off by saying, "Not at all it's just a dress and I am not seeing clients today."

"Oh no you've got the editorial meeting this morning haven't you?"

"Yes in ten minutes actually" I replied looking at the new Cartier I had just bought. "Sorry luv I have to get on."

Paula smiled. "Just be careful around Stevie dressed like that" she grinned as she went back to her own desk.

My stomach fluttered at the thought of her guessing something could be going on between me and 'the Office Bull'.

The main conference room is in the middle of the editorial floor. It's an all glass four sided job not unnaturally termed the fishbowl by everyone. All can look in and all can look out. It was very distracting and totally impractical.

There were ten or so of the senior editorial team there including the proprietor, the managing editor, the head reporter and the senior correspondent. I was there as the senior sub editor and, I always thought general dogsbody as well as potentially the proprietor's mistress for we had nearly had it off a couple of times and both of us recognised that it might be simply a matter of time. There were two other women there.

As I sat through the tedium of the meeting that I felt was probably a waste of time and money, my attention wandered and a couple of times I saw Steve wandering around. The first time he caught my eye he leered. Half an hour or so later our gazes met again and the bastard went over to the table I had laid on last evening. He perched on the edge, opened his legs then pushed himself back a little into the position where I'd been when he finished fucking me. That sent a surge of excitement through me. The next time he walked past the glass wall he put his hand up to the breast pocket of his denim shirt. Looking right at me he pulled a piece of white material up from his pocket. Whether it was really a pair of panties or not I had no idea, but the symbolism was so strong that momentarily I gasped and my heart started to pound. Charles the Managing Editor sitting next to me whispered.

"You ok, like some water."

I managed to splutter that I was ok, but did take a sip of water.

The day dragged. I was almost permanently aroused, but had to go from meeting to meeting with a range of different editorial staff so I didn't have the chance to talk to or be with the man who had fucked me on the table last night. I saw Steve several times, but there were always others around so we couldn't talk, well not about the topic that was consuming me so much. Each time I saw him he smiled or winked, slid his hand down towards his cock or, crazily, pretended to pull a pair of panties out from the breast pocket on his shirt. It suddenly hit me that they could indeed be panties, but belonged to another woman who, presumably he was 'playing with' as he was with me. That sent a pang of jealousy through me.

Around seven the day had slowed down. Many staffers had gone and there was only a skeleton staff left to deal with last minute emergencies or breaking news. There was absolutely no real reason why Steve was here, but overall he was pretty much a law to himself for no one really knew what he did, but assumed that it was important.

"Come up to my office" he said down the phone.

"Why?"

"Because I want to look at your tits."

How crude and pervy, but for some reason so fucking horny too.

By his managerial grade, Steve didn't really qualify for an office. However, he had a computer room on the fifth floor with several servers and other IT equipment in it. The fifth floor was smaller than the others and there was nothing else up there so it was rather secluded. At one end of the room there was another room, well not much more than a store cupboard really, that he had got permission to turn into an office on the grounds that the area with the servers was too hot. His 'office' was quite secluded for anyone coming to it would have to walk the length of the computer room first. He kept the computer room locked so that access could only be gained by ringing a buzzer and having him unlock the door. Whether this was for data security reasons, as he claimed or because it gave him his own little sex nest, as the rumours indicated I had not known, well not until now that is.

As soon as we were alone in his small office, without asking or saying anything he took hold of my skirt and lifted it up right over my hips and held it there for what seemed an age getting a good eyeful of my legs and bum in my sexy lingerie.

"Don't" I said unconvincingly.

"Why don't you like me looking at your panties?"

"Not here and now" I muttered unconvincingly as I stood in the centre of his room with, once again my skirt round my waist.

"But I want to" he murmured. "And I just love stockings, did you wear them for me?"

"No."

"Who then?"

"Me" I flustered not at all sure I was making much sense, but then when ridiculously aroused as I was that was quite normal. "So did that please you then?" I said as nonchalantly as possible when he finally let me push the skirt down.

"It sure did." He chuckled. "Turn around and you'll see how much."

I turned to see that he had pulled his stiffening cock out from his jeans.

"For Christ's sake Steve, don't be fucking stupid

"Take your dress off and get your gums around it." He commanded in his soft Northern Irish voice.

"What if someone comes?"

"Well hopefully we'll both do that" he leered.

"You know what I mean."

"Cat, do you know anyone who has ever been to this office? This is Siberia and in any case they have to ring to get in the door's always locked. Now get that lovely, posh frock off. "

My eyes locked on his. I knew that it was an outrageous and totally wanton demand, a request that was ridiculous and inappropriate for two senior managers in a company and that it was creating an impossibly challenging situation. It was also creating one of, if not the, most horny set of circumstances I had ever experienced.

"You are sure the door is locked aren't you?" I croaked as my fingers as if guided by another force undid the top button.

"Course" he grunted stroking his cock so that it gained its full length and girth. It looked lovely. I turned round and moved close to him.

"Unzip me please Steve!"

He slid the zip and I slowly unbuttoned the dress and let it slide to the floor. His large cock was now getting stiffer and pointing upwards.

Forgetting about where we were and all the other concerns I really should have had I stepped towards him and began fondling his cock and balls making my heart race and pulses pound.

"Get on your knees and suck it" he growled. There was no malice in his voice, but he made sure I knew that he was in charge.

A second later I was kneeling in front of him and rubbing his velvety tip against my face as I gently cupped his wrinkly scrotum.

My husband had always liked oral sex and over the years of our marriage I felt I had become pretty adept at it. At least I tried hard and used all of my mouth, lips, teeth and hands on a cock that I not only took deep into my mouth, but also wiped over my face, upper chest and tits and nipples

I opened my freshly lipsticked lips and slowly took his bulbous, purple glans inside it. The second it entered my mouth I felt like a 'new woman'. I realised I hadn't sucked a man other than Richard for over twenty years. That realisation and the decadence of the situation with me just in my undies kneeling on the floor of his office made me feel like a sex crazed wanton harlot; and I was enjoying every damn minute of it.

"Mmmmmm good girl" he sighed as I closed my mouth and began flicking the end of his dick with my tongue. I really did feel cheap as I sucked and licked his awesome cock. As well as attending to his cock I squeezed his big balls and tugged and scratched his scrotum as I alternated between licking and sucking the main offering.

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers