An Officer and An Italian Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rachel are you sure? I've wanted to be with you but it has never been

the right time. Now we can be together....."

Her head had been bent over as she concentrated on her task -- but as she began to slide the zipper down, she looked up and directly into his eyes with a beautiful, expressive smile -- it lit her face and made a window into her deepest feelings.

"I want you, Sergio! I am going to show you how much!" She bent back to her task. "Now, be a good boy and lock those hands behind your head."

Sergio's eyes widened at her command.

"Rachel?"

She looked back up at him. "Do I need to handcuff you?"

He shook his head, before lifting his hands and lacing his hands behind his neck. He sighed in relief as the zipper was released and the tightness of the material around his swollen cock eased. Keeping his hands laced, he watched with hunger as Rachel pulled down his boxer briefs, and cupped him with gentle fingers.

"Oh my, you look so swollen and needy." She licked her full lips as she bent her head. A moan erupted from his mouth when the head of his cock was sucked between wet lips and into an even wetter mouth.

"Dio santo!"

Rachel concentrated on the hard flesh before her. She couldn't get enough of his taste! He was slightly salty from his play with Rambo in the surf. Sliding her mouth up and down, she traced every inch of skin she could with her agile tongue. She loved the feel of him, the hardness under her tongue and the steady beat of his heart in her mouth. Wrapping her hand around the base of him, she slid her mouth off of him with reluctance.

"You taste wonderful, Sergio." She locked eyes with him, seeing the intense blaze of desire in his.

"Come up here, Brutta birbona."

"Why?"

"No more teasing. I need you, Rachel." Holding her gaze with his, he unlaced his fingers, and lowered his arms in slow motion, waiting for her to object. Her lips parted as he lifted her from her knees in one swift motion then pulled her on to his lap.

"Sergio?"

"Shhh, relax." He grabbed the hem of her shirt and slid it up with a quick deliberate motion. After he whisked it over her head, he tugged the front clasp of her peach bra open, spilling her petite breasts into his waiting hands. Thumbing both rose-pink nipples, he listened to her sharp intake of breath.

"So beautiful." He leaned in and sucked one pebbled peak into his mouth and laved the tip with the flat of his tongue. Rachel stroked the back of his head as he switched from one breast to the other.

"Please!" She squirmed on his lap, grinding against his still exposed dick. She needed him inside of her!

He lifted his head and smiled before running his hands up under the edge of the skirt she was wearing. She wiggled when his hands found the edge of her underwear and snapped the slender ties at her hips. He pulled the ripped garment out and in the most erotic thing she had ever seen, he pressed her damp panties to his face.

After inhaling sharply, he tossed them away and captured her mouth with his. She tasted herself on his lips. He must have licked at the dampness in her panties. Separating their mouths with his tongue, he groaned as he pulled her closer to him.

"Damn, I want you! Can I have you right here?" he begged.

"We should go inside." Rachel looked around nervously.

"Please, Rachel. No one can see us up here, and I would really like to make love to you out here. Smeralda said you had special memories out here, and I would love to add to them." His plea was whispered into her ear.

She couldn't help it, his words caused her to melt. "Oh yes! Yes!"

"Thank you, mi bella."

She protested when he started to turn her away from him.

"I want you to be able to see the beautiful sunset, Rachel, while I love you. I absolutely love watching the sunset on the water." He leaned forward to whisper in her ear as he began to join their bodies. "Almost as much as I love you."

"Sergio!" Rachel's scream echoed across the beach, startling Rambo who had gone back down to investigate and pursue the seagulls. He mumbled a reassurance against her shoulder as he began to deepen their connection. His hands on her hips held her steady for his invasion. They were both moaning in pleasure by the time he was fully imbedded.

"So deep!" She gasped in surprise.

"So tight!", was his immediate response.

Sergio tried to control his desire to thrust as deep and hard as he could. He thought he had it licked until Rachel wiggled her ass against him, in an obvious ploy for more.

"Please!" Reaching up, he cupped her breasts as he began to move against her with slow deliberate movements.

"Oh, yeah!" she moaned her approval as he began to pick up speed.

"Damn, you're so wet and tight. I'm not gonna last, Rachel!" He slid his hand down in search of their joining only to find her skirt in the way. He hissed in frustration before using strength Rachel had never imagined, as he surged to his feet, holding her impaled on him. Her muffled groans teased his ears as he staggered over to the railing.

"As....assume the...pos...position." His broken command brought a smile to her face.

"I thought that was my line." She tried to laugh but it came out more as a groan as he tossed her skirt up and over her hips and pooled at her waist. Any response she was going to give him flew from her head as his fingers found her hard clit and circled it with a firm touch.

"Sergio!"

"Yes, mi bella!. Come for me!"

Within moments both of them were crying out their release to the stars just beginning to shine on the open water.

Sergio held Rachel in his arms, and tried to steady his breathing when he felt a wet tongue trail up his calf. Groaning, he dropped his head to Rachel's shoulder.

"Rach, honey, I love you to death, but your dog has a lousy sense of timing."

Looking over her shoulder, she couldn't help but laugh, seeing Rambo sprawled at their feet and busily licking Sergio's calf.

"I told you, he likes the way you taste!"

* * * *

Later in her bed, they snuggled with Rambo sprawled at their feet. Rachel felt comfortable and so well relaxed, that she felt like she was ready to have the truly serious talk they had put off earlier. Toying with the hair on his chest, she began to speak.

"Sergio, being with my father and Smeralda today has opened my eyes

to one part of me that I didn't recognize. I am sort of stubborn...but I think I may love you. I only hope it's worth the time it takes for both of us to find out. I want to learn about your family and see if I can fit in. You've met mine and must realize how 'dis-functional' it is. My father has been very angry with me since I chose to become a police officer. I love the independence and the public relies on me to be there to protect and serve. Other than Smeralda, I haven't had anyone support me whole heartedly in my career choice."

"Rachel, sweetheart, I love the idea that you want to 'protect and serve'. And I would never change that. I love you as you are and yes, I am willing to be patient. All I have ever asked for is for you to give me a chance."

She grinned up at him, absolute relief self-evident across her face.

"You have it, Sergio. Now we both have a chance at love."

12