An Old Fashioned Love

Story Info
A Vampire in England meets her Knight.
9.5k words
4.23
18.7k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a vampire. Doing what all vampires did. She was alone. She couldn't bear to have someone beside her. No one had set her heart afire. She waited 200 long years after she became a vampire to find her true love. It never happened. She was finally resigned to the fact that she would spend the rest of eternity alone and killing innocents just to survive.

She hated that she became a vampire, but now, she has to live with it, so to speak, and never get close enough to anyone she wanted to kill. Not wanted to, NEEDED to kill. Her life's blood was the feeding of blood off of others and she had gotten used to the idea.... somewhat. and she had gotten good at it. She knew where to go for a fresh kill and that most men wouldn't resist her when she cornered them to feed.

She looked in her late 20's, maybe early 30's. She had black hair and Green eyes, She was about 5'9" and a medium build. Men were not intimidated by her when she came to them. They thought they would have a good time. Like all the other floosies that they think would give them something for nothing. They had no idea just how different she was until it was too late and then they wouldn't survive to tell anyone else about what she had done. Her name is Jeanne Marie. Someone had called her by both of her given names once and she liked how it sounded together.

She had never wanted to turn someone to a vampire. She thought it was a violation, as when the vampire that turned her when she didn't want it. She wasn't about to add to the flock of vampires out there and she didn't tell anyone about herself. No one asked really and She really wanted someone to talk to and not be afraid of who and what she is. She doubted she would ever find it.

But these were different times to the ones that she had lived in previously. There had been so many advances made and at this rate, SHE might be the one facing extinction. She shuddered at the thought. she knew there were other Vampires around but she didn't socialize with them. She liked being alone for the first couple of hundred years, but now, something inside her wanted companionship. Something she didn't think she would ever get.

As dusk fell, She came out of her coffin and stretched. She didn't have a restful sleep. Something inside nudged at her, gnawing at her. It was nothing like she had ever experienced before. Maybe tonight would be different, but she wasn't sure what to look for. She had fed enough the previous evening so she was going to just look around tonight. Maybe try to get to know someone, a man, maybe and see how the other half lives for a change. She was never a social butterfly. Maybe that is one of the reasons she now liked being a vampire. The ease of being alone and doing what you wanted to do and not answer to anyone.

She wasn't sure of what type of man to look for. There were so many choices. Professionals, Hobo's, Artists, Actors, All different kinds of people. She wasn't sure where to begin. She left her cottage and walked the streets of a small English town. A place where people knew each other and they seemed friendly enough. She just wanted someone to talk to but she wasn't sure how to approach someone.

She went in to a pub and ordered a beer. Although she hated the taste, she decided to be part of the crowd and look like she was supposed to be there. She paid for the beer and sat at a table. A few people were playing darts and a few were playing pool. It was a bit after 8 pm and the working crowd had just come in. She tried to drown out the noise but the talking and laughing was a bit too much for her. Vampires have their senses heightened and she could hear even the lowest of whispers.

She saw a man sitting alone. She focused her attention on him. Although vampires can project thoughts to humans, she was focusing on HIS thoughts and not giving him any of her own. His head shot up for a second and he looked around. She stopped probing his mind. No one had ever had that kind of reaction before. No human had ever been able to sense her without her knowledge and she was not projecting anything on to him.

He looked over to her and realized she was the one who had entered his mind. He got up and went over to her. He sat himself down.

"I've been waiting a long time for you to come." He said. She was shocked. "And you are as beautiful as I imagined."

"Excuse me?" She answered.

"I know we haven't met formally, But I have been waiting for someone just like you." He said. "My name is Bob, By the way." He introduced.

Stunned, she held out her hand.

"My name is Jeanne Marie." She said. "Why did you say you have been waiting for me? I've only just arrived." She stammered. "I know these other people. I Have lived and worked with them all my life. And then I get this..... intuition, I suppose you could call it. And here you are. I just had a feeling that something was going to happen today, and I came here to drown my sorrows, since it didn't come. But NOW, I get a premonition that a beautiful woman is here and needs to talk so here I am. Willing to be your Shoulder to cry on and hopefully much, much more." He said. She was still in a state of shock.

"There is an old saying, 'Be careful what you wish for....you MAY get it!' You have no idea what and who I am and I'm not sure if you will be THAT willing to help me.... after you find out." She said.

"I have been alone, I just have a few friends and the rest are acquaintances. But the feeling I get from you is.... a great need for someone to talk to, and I want to be that person. No matter who or what you are. You are beautiful and you can have any man you want. But I must warn you, I am not rich, I work for a living and I go home to an empty bed. There is not an ex girlfriend, or wife, or lover. I was meant to be alone.... until tonight." He said.

"Then I need to tell you some things in private. No one else can hear and no one else can know. I MUST have your word that what I tell you cannot be told to anyone else." She said.

"Yes, M'lady." He said.

"Hmmm That remains to be seen." She said. She paid for his drink and they left the pub.

At her cottage, a few minutes later. They go in the cottage and she puts on a light. She turned to him.

"Are you sure you want this? What I am about to tell you, you will not believe and certainly not want to talk to me afterward." She said.

"Yes, I AM sure. I have never been so sure of anything in my life. When I first had that intuition, it gave me hope. Something I haven't had in a VERY long time." He said. "I will believe and not judge you on anything you say. I promise." He said.

"All right. Sit down. This is going to be a shock But it is very true." She said and he sat down on a chair. "I am a vampire. One of a few left. I Have been missing companionship for a very long time. I promise you this though, I will not kill you. But I will also not make you one of my kind. As you have said, I need someone to talk to and I don't want news of my existence known. The people who DO know are not alive to tell anyone. I promised myself that I would find someone to talk to and I would not harm them in any way, but you must also promise me that what we say will be kept to ourselves. Knowledge of my existence beyond who I tell is not a good thing. I hope you understand." She said.

"I do understand. I am captivated by you. You must have put my under your spell. I have never felt this way before. But I must ask.... What if I WANT to be turned? Shouldn't that be my choice? I have nothing to actually live for. And you are the only one to heighten my senses so much. I don't know what is happening to me but I definitely like it." He said.

"I haven't put you under a spell. I don't believe that it would be right. Then there is something between us. We will just have to figure it out. But at a later date. I have never turned anyone. It was against my principles to turn someone into this wretched existence. I Would never put anyone else through what I went through." She said.

"But I would welcome it. I would love to spend my eternity with you. You have captivated my soul. I am under your spell. No matter what kind of spell it is and I don't want to be let go." He said.

She was amazed at what he was saying. She had never known anyone to WANT to become a vampire, much less spend their life and eternity with her. She wondered what was going on. She didn't understand it and she was going to find out why he was reacting that way to her when no one else ever wanted to.

"All right. I Believe you. But I haven't put you under any kind of spell. I am just as amazed about it as you are." She said.

"I think there is only one explanation for it...." He started.

"And what is that?" She asked curiously.

"I think I am falling in love with you. I have never met anyone who could bring such feelings and emotions out in me. I Have seen many women and none have captured my heart as you have. It MUST be love." He finished.

"It's silly to fall in love with a vampire. I admit I had never had anyone have such as strong feelings for me as you. I think I need to think this over some more. This had added an unexpected twist to what I wanted." She said.

"I understand. It is a bit overwhelming for me as well. I have never thought I would feel like this but one thing is certain. I will never tell anyone about you. It will be our secret. You can trust me." He said and looked straight in to her eyes.


"Yes, I know." She answered.

"I have never seen such wonderful eyes. Yours are so beautiful and sparkling. Like a precious gem waiting to be found." He said. He caressed her face. He was stunned by the cold for a second, but, her skin warmed at his touch. She felt exhilarated.

"Your touch has made me feel things I haven't felt in along time. And some I have never felt before. There is something about you but I can't put my finger on it. Perhaps it is Love. I have never felt this way before. I Never really thought I could after wanting to feel this way for so long." She said.

"We have a connection, somehow, someway, we are connected. I strongly believe that. I want to be more than your friend. I will admit that. I want to make love to you and make you feel how you should feel, and should've felt so long ago before you were turned." He said. She was still stunned at his proposal.

"Do you know what you are asking? Do you realize what could come of us being together like that?" She asked.

"I know Vampires can't have children, and that is fine with me. I never wanted children to begin with, but, I can give you what no one else had ever wanted to. I will give you all the love you need and deserve and as much as you want. I will be your love slave until the end of time. and much longer if you will let me." He said, And caressed her face again. "You are so beautiful."

She looked in to his eyes for a long time. She saw that he was sincere in what he was saying and he really wanted to be with her. But could she do it? She had never turned anyone and she promised herself she wouldn't. But, if he wanted to stay with her, what else could she do?

She loved his blue eyes. They had a radiance about them and she felt like she could dive in to them and never come back out. It was getting harder and harder to refuse his request. She was falling deeper and deeper in love with him as well and she didn't know how to stop it. Maybe she shouldn't, and she didn't think she wanted to either.

"You have been thinking for a very long time. I can see the wheels turning." He said with a smile. "Have you come to a decision?" He asked.

"Yes, I have." She said finally. "I have seen how sincere you are in what you are saying and I do love you. But I am still reluctant about turning you. I need to think about that more. I don't want to make anyone a vampire but if there is something that comes up, I will have no choice but to turn you." She said.

"And what might that be?" He asked curiously.

"I'm not sure yet..." She said cautiously. "But if it comes up I will tell you about it." She said and winked. He smiled.

"Yes, M'lady." He said. He drew closer to kiss her. She responded to his advances and they kissed a wonderful kiss. She never thought she could be kissed and wasn't sure of how to do it but she thought that they did quite well. He was touching her all over, He loved the feel of her body and how each place he did touch warmed to him.

She must be in love, she thought. No one else had ever touched her in anyway before. She never knew how love could be, Just what she had longed for and now with this new man, she had gotten it in spades.

"I need to make love to you! I WANT to make love to you! You have brought so many feelings and desires out in me... I can't stand to keep them bottled up. I need to love you the way you should be loved, the way you deserved to be loved. Let me make love to you tonight. We don't have too time before sunrise. I want to make the most of it." He said.

"I have never made love before. I am a virgin in that respect. I Have lived for hundreds of years and never found anyone I WANTED to make love to and make love with.... until now." She said.

"I am a virgin as well." He said. "No woman has ever made me feel the way you do. It was never a thought until I saw you and until I felt you probe my mind. No one else has entered me that way. I never thought any woman would love me for my mind, until you came along." He said.

"You are the only one that knew I was probing their mind. No one else had ever given that reaction. I knew there was something different about you. I just didn't know what, until now." She said.

She led him to the basement and a few candles were burning. Her coffin was open and she wasn't sure if both of them would fit there and if it was comfortable enough for them to make love in. She never had use for a bed and didn't think she would need one. Maybe she would get one tomorrow night.

He wasn't sure of what to make of making love in a coffin. He wasn't into kinky stuff, but, he thought, that if this was the woman he truly loved, it didn't matter where they made love.

They stood by the coffin and kissed again, caressing each other and looking straight in to each others eyes, they started to take off each other clothes. Slowly and methodically. Not wasting any touch, or caress, or kiss.

Every time their eyes met, a fire grew within both of them. A fire of passion and desire. They both had never felt anything so intense. It was VERY intense and very fulfilling to have someone to treat them this way. In ways they both never thought they would ever get to feel.

They held each other so close. They needed to be as close as they could get. Even as close wasn't close enough. They wanted to meld in to one another and become one being. He guided her to the wall and she stood straight for him, wondering what he had in mind.

He fondled her breasts with passion and softness. She never had that done before and she liked it. She moaned her approval. She asked him to do it a little harder. He was a bit startled at the request but did it anyway. She moaned louder and he knew he was doing something right. He never thought he could have this type of reaction from a woman and she never thought any man could make her feel so good.

She put her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. The passion growing with every touch and fondle. He felt more lustful and his willie was showing signs of activity. He grew straight and hard and he pressed against her so she could feel it as well.

She liked the way his willie felt on her skin. She was starting to get wet where it had been dry and dead for so long. No one else had made her feel these things and she is finally becoming the woman she was meant to be.

Her nipples grew larger and larger, He was astonished at how big they had become. So was she. She never had this kind of reaction from anyone before and she never thought that she would be able to feel this way with any man. He smothered his face in her breasts and smelled her lovely scent of love and lust and desire. He licked her breasts and kissed them. He suckled them one at a time and fondled the other. She began to moan louder in ecstasy. She never thought she could feel so good and she held his head there so he could do it for as long as he wanted.

He looked up at her lovingly. He was so happy he had this chance to love her and that she was responsive to his love. He couldn't wait until he could get inside of her. He needed to make love to her. Although that is exactly what he was doing, he wanted to have wild sex with her and he couldn't wait until he could. He stopped Fondling her and look her straight in the eyes again. He had a wild look to him and she responded with an equally wild look.

They went to the coffin and went in. She was on her back and he went on top of her. His willie grew more and more and he couldn't help but open her legs and enter willie into her. Slowly, at first, to get a rhythm going. She was panting and moaning, enjoying every moment of it. She held on to him as she experienced her first orgasm. She screamed when she felt it come out of her, She never thought she could feel anything like it before. She panted faster and faster.

His orgasm was still building and he still kept thrusting in and out. He came inside of her like a geyser. He had waited so long for his first orgasm. He felt so good afterward. He wanted to do it again but he knew it would take some time before he could get everything to where he wanted it again. He collapsed on top of her and they held each other so close.

Meanwhile, in another part of town, Terrance, The vampire who turned Jeanne, is looking for her. She thought he had died after he had turned her so she never gave him a second thought, Not that she wanted to. The anger finally subsided after 200 years and she didn't want to think about him or what he did.

He was still in love with her, and that is why he turned her, so they could be lovers for all eternity. He was following her all throughout the land observing how she had become a vampire and that he thought she was doing quite well for herself. On this night, he was trying to find her, and she wasn't in her normal places. He thought is was strange that she should miss a night of feeding. He knew that she didn't like to be with anyone else, Vampire or otherwise. He saw the sun was starting to rise and he went back to his coffin to rest for the day, and to continue searching for her when nighttime fell again.

"Sleep well, My love. I will always love you." Terrance said and the cover to the coffin closed and he went to sleep.

As dusk fell, Jeanne and Bob woke up together. They looked in to each other eyes as the coffin lid opened. It was still light from the candles, as they were still burning, and they saw that they still had the fire in their eyes for each other.

"I Love you." They both said together. And smiled.

"And good morning, evening, Whatever!" Bob said and they laughed.

"Did you sleep well? I know it was a bit cramped." She said.

"I loved it. I loved being so close to you. I don't want it to ever end." He said.

"You missed work. Your boss will be angry with you." She said.

"No he won't. I don't work, I was just at the pub trying to drown my sorrows of not being able to work and feeling sorry for myself. I would've drunk myself to death until you probed my mind. You made me stop and think that there was a reason for living, and I am glad that you did." He said.

"I had no clue. Once you knew I was probing your mind I stopped. No other person has ever felt me inside their mind before you. It was an unusual experience to say the least." She said. "But a wonderful one." She added.

"For me too. I Have never felt this way for a woman before. I never thought a woman could feel this way for me. I was just an old sod who had no chance of being with anyone. You changed that for me and I thank you for it." He said.