An Old Fashioned Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did the same for me. I never thought anyone could feel for me like you do. It is truly amazing." She said. They both got up out of the coffin, and stretched. He loved her breasts, so full, and firm, and round. He was mesmerized by them.

"I wouldn't mind waking up to that site everyday." He said.

"I bet you wouldn't!" She said with a laugh. "You were wonderful last night. I never thought anyone could make me feel like you did and do. I want that to last forever." She said.

"So do I. And there is only one way to make that happen. Make me one of you and we can make love and be together forever. I have no one else. You are the only one I have ever wanted and I don't want to lose you." He said.

"I don't want to lose you either. It will be hard after you become a vampire. You have to learn to control your urges." She said. He looked sad. "I mean your Vampiric urges not the sexual ones." She said. He smiled and breathed a sigh of relief. "Sometimes it can come on too soon and you will be out of control. And sometimes that is not a good thing." She explained.

"You will be there to help me, wont you?" He asked.

"Of course. I wish there was someone there to help me. I ran away, not wanting to know what was happening to me, but, I knew I had to keep my existence a secret so no one would know what was happening to them. And that is one of the main reasons why I promised myself I wouldn't turn anyone." She explained.

"I understand." He said. "I am doing it for a totally selfish reason. I love you and I want and NEED to be with you. No one else has ever made me feel this way." He said

"I know, No one else has made me feel the way you do too. I have never had these feelings for anyone, but now that you have come in to my life, I don't want you to go either." She said. He kissed her passionately.

"I am never going to go. I will be with you forever. Until the end of time and much later after that." He said.

"I Have never met anyone else like you. It is so wonderful." She said.

"Yes, it is." He agreed. They kissed again. Suddenly, he felt another vampire probing. He knew it wasn't her. He tried to get all the information he could. Terrance was doing a wide Mind scan for Jeanne. Jeanne noticed his concentration.

"What's wrong? It looks like you're in pain, Or, at least, deep concentration." She said.

"Another vampire is looking for you. I'm trying to figure who it is." He paused for a moment. "He said his name is Terrance. and that he loves you and that is why he made you a vampire, to be his lover." Bob said.

"I thought he died shortly after he made me a vampire. I never saw him after he turned me. I assumed he died." She said. "I don't want to see him again." She said.

"I understand Lover. Turn me. Two against one is better odds than just you and he fighting each other. And I am sure there will be fighting. He doesn't seem to give up so easily." Bob said.

"After looking for me for 200 years I think you may be right." She said. She looked at him straight in the eyes. "Are you SURE this is what you want? I cannot reverse it once I start." She cautioned.

"Yes I am sure. I don't want it reversed. I want to be with you." He said. She sighed.

"All right. Here goes." She said and bared her fangs. He closed his eyes and tilted his head so she could get a better bite. She bite him on the left side and started to suck his blood. Slowly at first, because she didn't want to harm him or kill him.

He moaned in delight. This is something he had always dreamed about and now he was getting what he wanted. She stopped sucking his blood to let the effects of the turning start. He grew stronger and more virile. He hissed for a few seconds and his fangs started to grow. He was becoming a vampire and his eyes turned red for a moment. He opened his eyes and looked at Jeanne in a vampires eyes.

"You are more beautiful now than when I first saw you. Everything is heightened and so is your beauty. No wonder he wants you. I feel the same way for you. I will do anything for you. Just name it!" He said.

"First you need to calm down a bit, and, also, you need to have your first feeding. You are weak, for a vampire, and you need sustenance. We will have to go out and see what we can do. Do you want to start with an animal first or on a human?" She asked curiously.

"I don't know. I always thought that vampires preyed on humans, not animals." He said.

"We use animals when we cant get anything else. I thought it might be easier on you for your first to be an animal instead of a human." She said.

"I would like to try it on a human. You can help me through what I need to do." He said.

"Of course. We had better go. You will be feeing the hunger soon and it is better to sate it before it comes then be in the throws of it." She said.

"Whatever you say, My Lover." She said and they left to find someone unsuspecting to drain.

They walked the streets of Old London. They had flown there under cover of darkness and no one saw them. No one had an inkling of what was going to happen. Not even Bob. They came across a bum on the street corner. It was dark and no street lights were visible but just the light of the full moon lit up the night sky.

He was a middle aged drunkard, about 50, sleeping off the effects of the 12 ciders he had. He was sleeping soundly when Bob went over to him, bent down and bite his neck. The drunkard never moved a muscle. Bob drained his blood in a matter of moments.

"Very good My Lover, This one was an easy one. When people are awake is when you need to be careful. Which is why I never turned anyone. It would be too complicated to explain why there were so many vampires in the world." She explained.

"I understand My Lover." He said. Terrance appeared in front of them. Startling the both of them.

"Lover? What happened to me My Dear? The main reason I turned you was to love you throughout eternity, and now, you have found someone else to take my place? Very bad form." Terrance said.

"I never asked you to turn me. What gave you the right to do it? I never wanted to become part of your world. You forced me to. And I NEVER loved you. You never took my feelings into account." She said angrily.

"You and I were perfect together, My Dear. I loved you with everything I had and you rejected me. You ran away before I could teach you what you needed to learn, But you were a fast learner, I was watching you at times and you have done very well for yourself." Terrance said.

"They if you loved me so much and wanted me back, why didn't you reveal yourself to me? You could've done it many times over the centuries." She asked.

"Because I knew you felt angry with me for turning you. You didn't give me a chance to explain what I was feeling and what I was doing. You ran away and I decided to let you have some space, but when I came looking for you in America, you had gone, And I Have been trying to find you." Terrance said.

"Well, now you can leave me alone. I have found my true love and nothing is going to stop us from being together, Not even you." She answered.

"I will not leave. I will fight to keep you." Terrance said.

"See? You are not taking my feelings into consideration. I DON'T LOVE YOU! I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU! Get that through your head!" She shouted.

"You were my first. I will always love my first." Terrance said.

"First what?" Bob asked curiously.

"First woman I turned. There have been others but they weren't as innocent and as beautiful as Her." Terrance said.

"I am her first turned and I am her first lover. Nothing can separate that from us. And I will fight you for her. I have loved her from the first. No one else has made me feel for someone as she has made me feel." Bob said.

"Then you know how I feel, I Want to keep that love I have for her. She will be mine." Terrance said. "I don't think so." Jeanne said. "I get to decide who I want to be with, and, it isn't you." She said.

"We shall see. You have not had the experience I have had over the centuries. I have been building up for far more then you have. And since your Lover is just recently turned, he hasn't the strength or experience to do battle with me either." Terrance said.

"That may be so, but, you don't know anything about this country, I do. I lived here all my life and know a few things about this place more than you do." Bob answered.

"We shall see." Terrance said and disappeared in a mist.

"Be on your toes, he can be anywhere and do anything." Jeanne cautioned.

"Of course, My Love." Bob said and readied to fight from whatever direction that Terrance decided to strike.

Jeanne wished she could sense other vampires. It would make things a lot easier to fight them. She had heard of another type of immortal that could sense when another was near. She wished she had that ability.

The both saw a mist coming in from the east. Bob started to attack it, She stopped him before he could go any further.

"Stop! You can't hurt a vampire in the mist form. There is nothing solid there to attack. Wait until he forms and then attack." She said.

"Yes, Beloved. I lost control for a moment." Bob said. She gave him a knowing smile. "Yes, I know what you're thinking. I'm new at this remember?" Bob said and they both laughed.

"I remember." She said.

"How utterly disgusting and pathetic! I may just die of sugar poisoning instead of anything else. EWWW!" Terrance said through the mist. He still wasn't visible but they heard him loud and clear.

"This is what true love is about. Not using someone for personal gain. You want Jeanne as a possession, I want her to love her. You really don't love her, You just don't want to see a possession get away from you. She may have been your first creation, but, she is my lover and you can't take that. I have something that she was never going to give you willingly, Love." Bob said defiantly.

"How would you feel if I gave you love reluctantly? You wouldn't want it because you knew it wasn't a true love that I was giving you. I'm sure you have had hundreds of other lovers over the centuries. Why do you want me when you know I won't give you what you want?" She asked curiously

Terrance was silent. He was still there is mist form.

"These are different times than what we came from Terrance," She continued. I Have gotten over the bitterness of being turned against my will. I have accepted the fact I am a vampire now. It didn't happen overnight, It took almost two centuries, but I have found what, and, WHO I have always wanted. I will never love you. I have found my true love. Now I implore you to go and find someone who will make you as happy as I am. Please, You will be so much better off." She pleaded with Terrence. The mist was still around.

Bob went toward the mist and felt it. It felt cold and damp. Terrance's mist wasn't damp. This was the real mist from the water.

"Be careful" She said.

"He is gone. This is the regular London fog. Its damp. When I tried to fight him before, the mist wasn't damp. This one is. He is gone." Bob said.

"But not forgotten. He will be back to try again. And I must train you. You need to learn how to use your powers and fight." She said.

"Tomorrow. I want to be with you more tonight. We need to finish what we were doing last night." Bob said with a grin and a wink.

"Hmm.. Maybe you SHOULD control your sexual urges." She said and stuck out her tongue.

"NEVER!" He said with a smile.

"GOOD!" She responded. They laughed. and went back to her cottage and continued to make love.

In the few months that passed since Bob had become a vampire, He had been growing stronger and they have been practicing their fighting skills. He had felt his strength and agility become more intense after he had become a vampire and he was glad that he did. He wanted to be with Jeanne Marie forever and this was the only way he could be.

But he was also concerned about Terrance. Terrance wouldn't give up so easily. Bob knew that he treated Jeanne like a possession and not as a lover. That was evident when he never revealed himself to Jeanne when she was alone and feeding. He had several opportunities to reveal himself and he just watched from the background and never told her that he was there. To Bob, that said that Terrance didn't really love her and he didn't want her to love, only wanted her as a possession. Jeanne saw that as well and told Terrance that she didn't want to have anything to do with him. But Terrance said that he would fight for her and they would be ready when the time came.

When Bob saw Jeanne through a vampires eyes, it was pure magic. Everything was heightened. Her Beauty, her touch, and especially, her love. He never thought it could get any better than what they had the first time but when they made love now, as vampires, it was truly sensational. He never thought he would be able to make love like that. No woman had ever saw him that way and he was so glad that she loved him for who he was and not just another plaything that she could use and throw away. He knew she wasn't like that and he was so happy to find her when he needed her the most.

Night was setting and the moon started to rise over the horizon. Bob and Jeanne were hungry after a day of heavy lovemaking. She was glad she got the bed it was more comfortable to make love in the bed than in her coffin. Although she liked the closeness of the coffin it gave to her for holding him, the bed had more flexibility to do.... other things.

"Hello my Lover, Good evening." She said and kissed him.

"Hello My Lover. Good evening to you too." He said and passionately kissed her back. They loved to see each other when they got up. "I had some wonderful dreams. How about you?" He asked.

"I haven't dreamt in along time. I didn't think we could." She answered. "I never thought I could dream when I was human, I probably did but never remembered them. But, now, EVERYTHING is so vivid and real. And it's all because of you My Lady and My Lover." He said. He kissed her passionately again. He can't seem to keep his hands and lips off of her and he doesn't want to try.

Jeanne had never felt like this before either. No man had ever wanted to love her and He was so wonderful. She never knew how intimate and how intense making love could be with the right person. She is so glad she met Bob when she did. She hated to have his ability to sense other vampires gone when he became one. That would've been an asset, but, to fight Terrance, he needed to become a vampire, AND, he wanted to.

She was glad that she did make him a vampire. She thought he had sexual urges before, but now, those urges had become a thousand fold. He was insatiable. But she wouldn't want him any other way.

They got dressed for their night of feeding. As they went out, like they always did. Bob was on the lookout for Terrance. It has been 5 months since their first contact with him and he was sure that Terrance wouldn't give up so easily. He knew that there would be a time when Terrance would strike and he wanted to be ready for him when he did.

It was hard for Bob to think of her as a possession. They shared so many things and he knew that they were meant to be. He liked his life with her better than what he life would've been without her. He was glad that he sensed her in his mind and went over to talk to her.

He WOULD have drunk himself to death. That was his sole purpose of going to the pub. To die in a pool of ale, and, never to be again. Now, being a part of the undead, he had a purpose. He never felt he had a purpose before. He just lived and did. as most people did, but, now, he had a reason to be and he loved being with her. He could see that she felt the same. She would never have been happy being with Terrance. He was glad that she went out on her own and led a solitary existence before she came and met him.

They searched the land for a couple of people to feed on. Bob always has Terrance in the back of his mind, Always seeing shadows around every corner. Watching and waiting for his return.

They saw a couple so much in love, and holding and kissing. They looked at each other and decided to let them be. They didn't want to upset the happy couple by killing them. They looked for a couple of other people to feast on. They decided to prey on the dregs of society. The people that no one would miss. The criminals, drug dealers, Sex offenders, Child molesters, the sort of people the world could do without.

"I have always wanted to do something to those people that use the innocents for their own gain. This is will the best payback." Bob said.

"I agree Darling, I hated taking the lives of innocents. But, like I said, when you are in the throws of the hunger, you can't make the choice of who to kill. Usually it's the first person that crosses your path." She said.

"I understand Sweetheart." He said.

They roamed the streets of Cambridge. It was a high society neighborhood and their ability to scan the minds of humans made the choice of who to kill easier. There were dregs of society being passed as high society people. They got away with it for years, but, now they have two vampires to contend with.

They heard a commotion over at a pub and they decided to go over to investigate. There were four men pushing and shoving and talking loudly outside the pub.

"Hey Mate, Don't talk about my woman like that, Only I can do that!" The first man said.

"She's not your woman! She has been mine and Steve's and Bill's. She's a floozie Ron, Get over it!" The second man said.

"Gentleman, You're a bit loud and disparaging a lady's reputation." Jeanne said. They looked at her and Bob.

"Go away, This is not of your business, Go home and do some ironing. or better yet, Service your man. IF you have one." The first man said.

"I am her man and It is not nice to talk to a lady like that. Any of you." Bob said. The others laughed,

"You're not man enough to take us on.. are ya Mate? You look as skinny as a rail and half as tough." The first man said,

"I have been working out. Never underestimate your opponent." Bob said. They laughed more. "You are a good talker but how about fighting? Can you hold up to all four of us?" The second man said.

"No, not four of you. Two will do, My Wife will take care of the other two." Bob said. They laughed.

"I bet she will!" The second one said and the others laughed. Jeanne and Bob looked at each other knowingly.

The first two men attacked Bob while he wasn't looking. Bob repelled their attack and flung them across the street in to an alley. Bob went over to finish them off.

The other two men went beside Jeanne. She didn't flinch as they came too close to her.

"So... when do WE see a little action?" The third one asked.

"Do you want it one at a time or both at the same time?" She asked curiously. They whistled and yelled. Jeanne just shook her head.

The third man tried to put his arm around her and kiss her. She flung him across the street and in to the same alley as where Bob was. The fourth man was astonished she threw the other man so far, She went over and picked him up by the scruff of the neck and flung him to the same place. She calmly walked over there and drained them both of their blood. Bob had finished the first two when she came over.

"Is everything all right My Love?" He asked

"Yes, My Love. Just getting rid of bad rubbish." She said.

"Tally ho!" He said and they laughed.

"Pip, pip, cheerio, and all that other rot!" She said. and they laughed harder.

"You will become a nice English lady one of these centuries." He said.

"Thank you very much Darling." She said.

"You have been getting used to some of it all ready and I can teach you other things." He said. "Ooooo! I was hoping you could teach me some things, And you HAVE!" She said.