An Old Flame and a New Experience with His Wife

Story Info
Mature lady meets old flame and his wife.
5.3k words
4.12
34.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after our recent adventure we were meeting some friends for dinner and had decided to drop into the Filling Station for drink. As Tom ushered me in to the bar I did a double take because sitting at a table at the back I thought I saw a 'ghost' from the past, Carl. When I looked again it was definitely him, a bit heavier and obviously older but still 'drop dead gorgeous, Carl.

I must have faltered because Tom asked me what was wrong but I said it was just that I thought I had seen someone I knew but it probably wasn't them. But it was very definitely him and he was still very definitely looking gorgeous in a white open necked shirt and expensive dark suit. I didn't really take in his companion until we sat down and Tom went to the bar to order a drink. She was a very attractive slim blonde wearing very expensive clothing and I have to admit I felt a wave of jealousy when I noticed she was wearing a very expensive diamond ring and a wedding ring!

I was glad there was a delay in Tom getting the drinks as it gave me time to gain my composure as although I really only knew him for just over a month, I hadn't realised just how much I had fancied Carl from the first time I had seen him.

I had first met him at a celebration which I had been invited to by my previous workmates and he had been on secondment to my old department and been introduced to me by a young guy who I had used to work with, Tim. Unbeknown to me Tim had fancied me for a long time and after quite a lot to drink I had spent the night with Tim and Carl. And what a night, I had read and heard about black guys being well endowed and Carl certainly was - at least 9 or 10 inches- plus he was the most fantastic build - like stature of a Greek god but far better endowed!

Initially I had found it hard to take him in mouth, pussy and especially in my rear but by the time of our second date I found his size particularly exciting and was thrilled with his very obvious desire for my mature body. He went into raptures about my breasts, prominent pussy mound and most of all about my big mature rear.

When I thought back he was definitely my most exciting lover as his sheer good looks and great body plus his fantastic equipment which he knew how to use delivered unbelievable sex and might orgasms. When Tom found out about him it led to a split and I moved in with him.

We didn't really have time or space to give it a fair trial because the day that I moved in his brother and three friends were visiting from London. I suppose I was hurting from Tom dumping me, thrilled by my new lover and at my peak for wanting to try new things including plenty of young cock. The first night we went out on the town with the five of them and the disapproving looks of some seeing a mature white woman drinking heavily with five young black studs actually turned me on more and eventually I went back and had both Carl and his brother.

I night of really heavy sex with Carl and his brother Wayne with lots of cock in all my orifices and even the novel experience of Wayne fisting 'my big box" left me rather shattered. But flattered by the attention and wanting to please Carl, who encouraged me to dress really obviously for another night of heavy drinking I wore a really sheer top, a very short tight miniskirt which barely skimmed my stocking tops and when I sat down showed off my new 8 string suspender belt, I took on all five of them.

Although it wasn't unenjoyable the sheer effort of taking five hung guys in various combinations left me in pretty sore especially in my rear which really did take some traffic. I was also concerned that my desire to please him and his mates may also have given him the idea that I was really a bit of a party girl rather than a potential partner.

However, he had taken the Monday off to run them to the airport and when he came back he said the guys were very envious of him having such a fantastic looking girlfriend and he was really appreciative of me 'giving them a great time'. He rather pampered me by taking me to lunch and then some shopping before making me dinner and very gently making fantastic love to me with his tongue before again gently bringing me fully to climax by going between my thighs and taking my pussy. The sheer length of him always thrilled me and I was thrilled to have such a gorgeous young guy obviously really turned on by my mature body.

Better was to come because on Tuesday night when I had made dinner for him coming home he told me he had taken the rest of the week off to be with his 'very special lady'. That night with a few glasses of wine, no early start for him and my pussy nearly recovered from the weekend we made love virtually all night although my rear was still off limits. But I promised him 'full service' would be restored on Wednesday evening.

I made him his brunch and suggest he stay in bed, to build up his strength as I was going to go into town to buy something really sexy to wear as I was taking him out that night. I had decided to take him for an early supper and then to the pub where we had gone the first night we went out together and then to the wynd where he had taken me in public.

He was quite turned on when he saw my outfit of a semi sheer, very short miniskirt, see through top worn with stockings and suspenders and a black g string and a short jacket. Although I say it myself I did look really well in the outfit albeit it was extremely obvious in that as he put it you could really see 'those fantastic big ripe jutting buttocks'. In spite of his exertions over the week to date he ground a very firm erection against my rear but I suggested he keep it until he had enjoyed what I had planned. First an intimate early dinner in the Italian restaurant when I told him I'd love to go to the pub where we had had a few drinks before he took me for the first time on his own. And this time he could have me whatever way he wanted!

I was a bit disappointed when we went in to the pub to see some of his friends but from the way they ogled me I think they too liked the outfit I was wearing! But I was still determined to give my young lover the night I had promised him. So, after a couple of drinks I whispered to him that I was going to the loo to lube up and we would go to the wynd when I came back.

When I came back I think he may have told them 'he was on a promise' as he said "Babs has promised me something special so I don't know whether we'll be back for a night cap."

Taking him by the hand as we left the pub I snuggled up to him and said "I really do fancy you and I think you know I'd do anything for you."

As I led him in to the wynd I struck a sexy pose and said "Now Carl you can have whatever you want."

He smiled and pulling me to him said "You really are sex on legs, I can't get enough of you whether it's your sexy little mouth, that big ripe pussy or that glorious big ass" Rather roughly groping my boobs he pulled them out of my top and then pulled out his truncheon of a cock and pushing my head down he started to ride my mouth with his fantastic long hard cock. Then turning me round boobs dangling he pulled up my skirt over my mature buttocks and mounted my pussy from behind. I was pleasantly surprised as I thought he would go for my rear first but with one of his hands busy at my clit while he gave me a vigorous cocking as I thrust back against him. It was a little bit surreal to be getting ridden like a whore just a few yards from a main street but I was soon oblivious to my surroundings as I orgasmed and he soon afterwards deposited his semen in me.

As I fell forward against the wall he rather roughly grabbed me by the buttocks and as he pulled my rear back towards him I braced myself for the main event. Having satisfied me he was now like a rampant stallion and roughly parting my hips he thrust his still hard cock into my anus and deep into my bowels. He was quite vocal as he sodomised me telling me I was really built 'for taking it up that big fat ass'; I was going to get 'a lot of cock in that big butt' and that he was going to take me back into the pub with his 'spunk running out both my holes'. Which is just exactly what he did.

For the rest of the week and the next we made love every night and he made good use of what he said really turned him and most guys 'my big mature ass.' I was on 'cloud nine' for the whole of the week and although he had gone back to work, the following week was still good. But things changed at the following weekend when we had arranged to meet up with some friends of his. Basically, he wanted me to wear a sheer top with no bra and the really short tight semi sheer skirt that showed off my stocking tops and just about covered my bum cheeks in length and showed them and my G-string off in bright light. I did it to please him but I did feel a bit cheap and tacky when we were in mixed company, especially as there were younger girls there who weren't showing as much. I began to think I was a sort of mature white trophy which he loved getting to dress to 'really show off my ass and tits'.

On the Saturday morning, I woke early to see this fantastic guy lying beside me and decided I would love to have him. Throwing back the covers I cupped his balls and went down on him. As I was enjoying the feeling of his long thick rod hardening in my mouth he made a few desultory thrusts before asking me to keep the thought for tonight as we were meeting a couple of guys for a drink that night and wanted to be on good form for a session. When I said I would have preferred a quiet night in he smiled and said "I don't believe that for a minute, you can't get enough cock and I've been telling these guys how hot you are." And springing up out of bed with his ripe cock dangling, which I would have loved to have had in my pussy, moved off to the living room before returning and throwing me a parcel saying "I got you that to wear tonight."

It had the feel of lingerie but was actually a very sheer top and I realised that it wasn't drinks the guys were coming for it was me. He went off to golf while I obediently went in to town to get an equally sexy skirt before getting some nibbles and drinks ready for his friends later that evening.

He was back first and I changed while he showered. When he came out of the shower he gave a whistle of appreciation when he saw me braless in the tight sheer black top, black g string and black stockings and suspenders and the short black semi sheer skirt. His erection showed he liked what he saw and when I suggested that it might be too much to meet guys for the first time he surprised me by telling me that one had seen me naked and the other two had heard how fantastically sexy I was and he would love to show them just how sexy!

I learned the guy who had seen me naked was Tim, who had first introduced us and the other two guys were friends with whom he worked in London and who were up on secondment too. They had met for drinks the previous night and they were dying to meet the hot mature lady with the fantastic body who he and Tim had been raving about. When I asked him what they were like, he smiled and said "You'll like them, they are black like me."

I had mixed feelings about the night. On the one hand, I was pleased that Carl wanted to show me off and that he thought my body was worth boasting about and showing off to his friends but slightly perturbed that he just assumed I would 'put out' for his friends whenever he wanted me to. Secondly Tim and he worked with several of my former colleagues who would be quite shocked to hear that I was fast becoming a slut for young cock.

Anyway, I put such thoughts to the back of my mind and when we went to the Beehive, I had a couple of G&Ts and decided to enjoy the evening. Tim arrived first and said I looked absolutely stunning and he said he could see why Carl had fallen big time for me. The other two younger guys arrived about 5 minutes later. Both were smaller slimmer versions of Carl and were much more casually dressed.

James & Will seemed a little unsure of themselves but pecked me on the cheek in greeting and I noticed their eyes went to my boobs as I stood up to meet them and my thighs when I sat down. Both were up in Edinburgh on secondment for a month and said as they knew no one Carl had been very good in helping them get settled in.

After quite a few drinks the atmosphere had become quite relaxed and we talked about a range of subjects until I got up to go to the loo and as I walked away I heard Carl say to the guys "Well, what do you think of Babs, isn't she simply stunning?" I heard the usual ribald comments about my boobs and ass from the guys.

When I came back he said "The guys think you have an absolutely superb figure and that I'm a very lucky man. I've told them you would like them to come back to our place for a drink." He suggested we have one more drink and head back. When he brought mine, I realised it was a very large one as he obviously wanted me to be relaxed.

I was surprised that Tim cried off but said he hoped to see Carl and me the following week and also surprised that in the cab Carl sat in the front while I was sandwiched between the two guys in the back. I realised this had been arranged to 'break the ice' when James reached over and kissed me. As we kissed and James groped my boobs, I felt Will's hand go up my skirt to claim my mound. I resisted a little but he was insistent and I resigned to opening my thighs to give him better access and soon I was quite enjoying James tongue in my mouth and Will's fingers in my pussy.

I felt the taxi pull up but the guys were quite reluctant to release me until Carl said "Hi guys we're here. There's plenty of time for that." With my short skirt rucked up over my stocking tops and my string pushed aside I am sure the taxi driver must have got a flash of my exposed pussy before I straightened my skirt.

The night was much like my night with the other guys, me stripped down to stockings and suspenders and three fit young studs all with good cocks wanting to experience all that my mature body had to offer. Neither of the other two cocks matched Carl's but they were even more eager to enjoy having me in various combinations with Carl. They kept me topped up with G&Ts while they made full use of me orally, my boobs, pussy and ass. James in particular couldn't seem to get enough of my rear and he sodomised me twice more after the other guys were totally sated and had called it a night. They left about 5.00 and I tumbled into bed with Carl quite drunk and almost totally spent. I remember him kissing my cum covered face and saying I had been awesome before I blacked out.

When I woke at about 10.30 aching all over I was surprised to see him gone having left a note 'Gone for brunch see you later'.

I was annoyed and got even more annoyed when I went into the bathroom to see what a mess the guys had made of me especially my rear, which was bleeding and still gaping from the pounding it had taken. And it really struck home to me just what Carl wanted - a curvaceous mature white woman who he could get to dress, how he wanted, to show off her assets to his mates and who was willing to use her body to entertain them with no limits whenever he wanted. My 'fantastic big rear' which he had raved about was just something for him and his mates to use and abuse without any thought of the damage it could do to me. I realised that I simply couldn't continue to allow him and his mates to bugger me so regularly and so I packed my case and went home to Tom.

Carl called and tried to get me back several times but I made it clear we were over, I heard he had moved back to London and I hadn't seen him since until I saw him in the bar.

I think he must have spotted me when I got up to go to the loo because he caught my eye and smiled when I was passing them on my way back. I have to admit that while I wasn't dressed over the top I did feel I looked good in a tight red slightly low-cut dress. Our friends arrived and we were having some drinks when Carl and his wife got up to leave and as he did so he spotted me and smiled. They came our way and I thought he was going to stop but he simply said "Hi Babs, good to see you again."

My friend Jean said "Who is that - what a handsome guy."

I said "Someone I used to work with."

Tom obviously had seen Carl speak to me and as he said later he immediately knew from my reaction it was Carl or one of the black guys with whom I had sex. He smiled and said that his wife although blonde and a similar height to me couldn't be more different in build being quite slim with virtually no bust or ass. And said Carl must have changed his tastes.

I admitted it was Carl but I was surprised to see him because I had heard he had moved back to London. When he asked me did I still fancy him I answered truthfully that while he was still an attractive guy he was very much in the past. I said that at the time I had just rekindled my sexuality and had been flattered that a young guy like him had fancied me.

When pressed me, I said initially he had been a good lover but it was probably a bit of a fantasy on both sides. For me, a good looking young lover with a great body and a big cock who could make love all night and who appeared really smitten with my body. And for him a mature curvaceous white woman, who dressed to show off her boobs and rear who he could show off to his friends and to be blunt someone who initially allowed him to have my big ass and then allowed him and his friends to use all my orifices. Ultimately, he had appeared more interested in showing me off as a mature white trophy who he could get to do what he wanted for his mates. I admitted that the fact he had a very large cock had been a big attraction but he appeared to prefer taking me in combinations with other guys rather than on his own.

The conversation appeared to turn Tom on and we had a very good night of energetic lovemaking.

A couple of days later I was surprised but also flattered to receive a call on my mobile from Carl. He said he thought I had looked fabulous and he'd love to meet up some day for lunch. I said we were busy but I'd think about it and stored his number on my 'phone. I was a little bit in turmoil over it because I really would have loved to see him again.

Fate has a way of making things happen and Tom announced that in the early part of the following week he and Bill, our part time van driver, were going to Ireland to a couple of country house auctions and an antique fair.

I called Carl to say I could meet him for lunch either on the Monday or Tuesday. He surprised me by inviting me to dinner with him and his wife in the Malmaison Hotel in Leith and then drinks in their apartment on the Tuesday night. He explained that Elena his wife knew all about me and had expressed an interest in meeting me. He rather cryptically said "I told her who you were when we saw you in the restaurant and she said she could understand how I would find you so enthralling."

When I asked him how I should dress he said "Sexy."

I have to admit I was intrigued firstly to see Carl again and secondly to understand why his wife should want to meet me.

I decided that I would forgo my normal short tight skirts for something a bit classier but still sexy and on Tuesday afternoon I eventually got what I thought was the perfect dress. It was black and clung to my curves but with enough support for my boobs that I didn't need a bra. It wasn't as sheer as I knew Carl used to like but it clearly showed off the outline of my breasts and nipples and it buttoned to the waist for 'easy access' if that was 'on the menu'. Knee length It clung seductively to my rear and had a good deep split again buttoned which meant I could show as much thigh off as I wanted.

12