An Old Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swollsix
swollsix
10 Followers

"Fuck her pussy Josh." Katie moans. "Fuck her harder baby. Oh fuck yes, I'm gonna cum!" She screams out.

Just watching Josh fuck Jess is driving her crazy. Her pussy floods as she releases her own cum into Jess's mouth. She begins to cum so hard that her legs slam shut trapping Jess's head between her legs. Jess doesn't try to pull away but pushes her face closer to her pussy and continues licking her clit. Katie's pussy is swollen and sensitive as she tries to push Jess away.

Jess lays her head on Katie's stomach as Josh is still fucking her from behind. Katie looks down at Jess and asks "Does his hard cock feel good in your pussy?"

"It feels so fucking good!" she replies.

Katie leans up and rubs both hands down her back to her ass cheeks and slaps one. She massages her ass while spreading her ass open. She rubs her finger around her tight little hole as she moves from the couch to position herself next to her ass. Josh pulls his cock out and pushes it into Katie's mouth. She bobs her head up and down on his cock taking him as far as she can into her mouth. She takes his cock and guides it back into Jess's pussy where he continues thrusting into her hot cunt. Katie runs her tongue down Jess's ass crack and swirls her tongue around her asshole. She pushes her tongue against her tight sphincter easing her tongue inside her ass. She works her tongue in and out lubing her tight ass. She can feel her sphincter start to relax and rubs her finger around her ass. She slowly pushes her finger into her ass as Jess pushes back into her. Jess buries her face into the cushion of the couch and moans loudly. Katie continues to push her finger in as far as she can get it and then slowly pulls her finger back. Having Josh's big dick filling her pussy and Katie's finger in her ass is more than she can stand. Her body starts to quiver as the cushion muffles her moaning. Her ass begins to shake and Josh and Katie both know what's about to happen. Josh starts fucking her hard and fast as Katie fingers her ass faster. Jess begins to jerk and lets out a loud screen falling into the couch. Josh falls with her continuing with his thrusting. Her body convulsing as her pussy tightens around Josh's cock.

"Holy shit!" he says. "Her pussy is squeezing my cock, fuck! She's gonna make me cum!"

He fucks her hard and with each orgasmic contraction of her pussy he gets closer to orgasm. He goes until he reaches the point of no return and buries his cock inside her holding it there. Her contractions squeezing him he feels a stream of cum squirt inside her. Jess is paralyzed in pleasure and can't make a sound or move. She can only let the involuntary jerking subside. Josh continues to unleash stream after stream of hot cum inside her. Each contraction of her pussy milking his manhood until he also collapses onto the floor drained of cum and energy.

They all look at each other in disbelief of what had just taken place but smile.

"Wow!" Josh mutters, "That was awesome!"

They all laugh at his comment as they lay there recovering and Jess asks, "So what are y'all doing next weekend?".

swollsix
swollsix
10 Followers
12