An Old Friend Helps

Story Info
An exgirlfriend wants to finally see me with a man.
933 words
4.36
40k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ex-girlfriend, Lisa, and I had been on and off again sexually for the past 5 years. Neither were ready to commit to a serious relationship, but we had never been so open sexually with another person before. And we always returned to each other. I got a call one evening from her equity she just broke up with her current boyfriend and wanted to meet up. Eagerly, I did, not knowing what would be in store.

When she arrived, we kissed and relaxed and let things happen naturally. Before too long we were lying in the bed naked, my cock as hard as rock as she stroked me gently. My cock was producing a good amount of pre-cum when she swiped the end of my cock with her finger and gently fed it to me. We've discussed that I like to taste me pre-cum, and sometimes even swallow my load straight from my dick, but we never crossed that line together. It was such a turn on. She moaned in my ear how sexy it is for a man to taste himself and how much she loves to taste herself too. She proceeded to use my fingers to feed herself her sweet juices.

I was ready to explode. The taste of my cum still fresh in mouth and the sight of her savoring her own cum was such a turn on.

Then she said she wanted a favor from me. I was willing to try anything. She reached into her purse and pulled out a nice sized, flesh colored dildo. We'd experimented with butt plugs and even a small strap on, but nothing of this size before. I told her my ass isn't ready for that. She said, " No, baby. I want to see you suck this cock in your mouth. Try to please it like you're pleasing a real man.". Well, I could certainly do that.

I licked the fake shaft around the tip and slowly put it to the back of my throat. I gagged a few times but her moans kept encouraging me. She told me how sexy I looked with a cock in my mouth. As she stroked me I pulled the dildo out of my mouth and told her I was about to come. She laid back in the bed, began to finger herself furiously, and told me to cum on her dildo. She didn't have to wait long. I held the fake cock below my own hard dick as it shot several loads of thick, creamy cum all over it. I could hardly breathe. I was still at the end of my orgasm when I pulled her cum covered dildo up to my mouth and sucked it clean. There was a lot of cum and it filled my mouth. I licked it all over, rubbed it on my face, and eventually stuck it down my throat til all the cum was gone. She kissed me passionately and then asked if I would suck a real cock for her. Still high on what I just did, I told her "Anything you want."

She picked up the phone and a few minutes later said she had a gay friend who thought I was cute and he'd love to let me suck him off. And he'd be at the house in 2 hours! I wasn't expecting that soon, but my curiosity had me hard again.

Soon the knock on the door came. Neither of us bothered dressing after our first encounter, and she arrived in the bedroom naked holding Jason's hand. We had met before but I forgot that he was pretty damn cute. We shook hands, I told him I was nervous, and he said he was as well. My cock was now back to life as I let go of his hand and gently rubbed the growing bulge in his pants. I asked him to join me as I removed the sheet covering me and showed him how excited I was to be doing this. He was undressed in no time and his beautiful seven inch cock showed me he was excited as me. I sat at the edge of the bed and licked the warm flesh of a real cock for the first time. He moaned appreciatively. So did Lisa.

I couldn't wait any longer. I put both my hands on his naked ass, my legs straddling his as he stood at the edge of the bed, and gently forced his cock to the back of my throat. Again I gagged, but i wanted to make him feel good. Lisa was again fingering herself as my head picked up momentum as it bobbed on his cock. He began moaning loudly and reached for my cock. I told him i didn't want to cum yet, since I may lose the nerve to swallow his sweet cum. Lisa liked that. He grasped my hair and began to fuck my face. A couple of minutes later he warned me he was ready if i was. His gorgeous cock grew in my mouth, and i left the head just inside my lips as i felt it spasm and shot after shot of warm, salty cum filled my mouth. I savored it all and swallowed his cum after a few seconds. It was such a turnon, that just how his leg was rubbing against my dick caused me to come too. I worshipped his cock a little longer while tongue cleaned off the rest of his cum and looked at Lisa.

"Thank you baby," she said.

Let's do it again.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
pinkpantiesmanpinkpantiesman7 months ago

Love it; I enjoy telling my gf that Im a cocksucker, and she looks forward to my proving it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had many fun times with an exgf who i once was in a steady relationship with. She was highly sexual a slim blonde with perky b cups and the most perfect vagina with tiny labia. Whenever we would come across each other we would always dissapear together and have hot sex or if she was with someone she would ask me to meet her after they went home. Sometimes she would have had sex when id meet her and i loved the smell and taste of her after she had been already fucked. She loved outdoor sex and the thrill of someone seeing us fuck. A few times we had other guys strangers join us and once a girl who we both had sex with on a bark bench. She always had a desire to see me play with another guy as i had told her that i had sex with guys after we stopped going steady and i told her if a guy comes along i would have sex with her there. We were both always up for anything sexual and open to each other talking about our fantasies. I loved her telling me about the sex she had with other people how they fucked what size of cocks they had the full story and i would tell her about tje sex i had. She worked in a ladies fashion store and got good discount on items as she let the guy who owned it fuck her and his wife as well often in the shop at lunch time. One night i was out and bumped into her at an xmas party where a lot of different shops and work partys were taking place and she asked me to come back to her place as the guy and his wife who owned the shop were staying at her place and she hinted at lots of sex which i was always up for. After it was over i headed to hers and walked in as she arranged to leave the door open. I saw her kissing the woman and both their hands in each others pants and i got hard seeing this and then saw her husband playing with his exposed cock. They grinned and got undressed and said we should as well. So from dressed to naked in seconds and watching them 69 each other and so turned on i was up for anything. Two girls making out and two naked guys watching stroking i didnt resist when he felt my ass checks next thing he is on his knees sucking me in front of the girls i said lets 69 beside them. I made sure my ex saw me suck him and she had an excited look on her face watching me suck his cock. I knew she wanted to see me take a cock in my ass and when i found his wife fingering my bum hole i guessed they had both arranged this and wanted it as well. Soon enough i was on my back and lube being put in my bum hole and felt his cock pushing into me as my ex watched him slide into me and start fucking me as his wife straddled my face and gave me he pussy to lick she was smooth and had large labia and damn a big clit. My ex was playing with my cock and balls and i was in heaven enjoying it all. After a while he said he was cumming and my ex said cum inside his ass so he did. He pulled out and my ex took his cock and sucked it then got between my legs and alternated between fingering and tounging my ass i was near to cumming and she got on top and put my cock inside her and began riding me. I lasted maybe five minutes and started cumming in her a lot of cum. She got of me and sat on the sofa legs open and his wife went to work on her licking my cum from her fingering her and putting her soaked fingers in her husbands mouth. What a night we had sex with each other for a few hours until we were exhausted and slept. This was just one of a few nights like this and more followed with partys with other girls that worked at the shop who were every bit as horny as my exgf. I have a lot of stories and iv recounted a few on literotica look for comments by Paul and Gina. I have one story that i may include but there is no catagory i can find probably as its viewed as too much for some to read but another one of Gina's fantasies and mine being fulfilled unexpectadly when it happened while she housesat for friends.

BrokenQuillBrokenQuillalmost 4 years ago

Short story, but incredibly sexy and to the point. Would love to hear more details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
unleashed

Interesting story. My wife and I had hit a slow down in our sex life, then she told me of a fantasy...to see me have sex with a man. I thought, what have I got to lose? When the time came, we found someone who was willing. I couldn't believe just how wonderful it was to suck a cock and to be penetrated! Since that time, we have become lovers. My wife supports me in my new found life. She has also found a girlfriend. I have to be honest (and my wife knows this) I prefer to make love with my boyfriend as opposed to my wife. Giving into her fantasy has helped me become a real man. When my boyfriend and I make love, I feel more fulfilled and like I said I feel like a 100% virle male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My wife set me up

My first experience with a man was set up by my wife. It was one her fantasies to watch me have sex with a man. Yes I was nervous but that all went away. I soon fond that I enjoyed it. One thing let to another and now (with my wife's okay) the man she set me up with are now lovers. I have come to love making love with him, my wife has a femail lover and the four of us could not be happier. Hard to say what my favorite things is that we do, but my top two are being penetrated and having him cum inside me and the other is suck him off and drink his cum.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Idea Sharing a dick brightens their future.in Gay Male
The Bottle and the Bi-Curious Truth or Dare leads to Bisexual Threesome.in Gay Male
Her Boyfriend Subs In Girlfriend uses her boyfriend for gay erotica shoot.in Gay Male
Boyfriend Gets It in the End She convinces boyfriend to try out his hung friend.in Gay Male
A Shave, A Cockring, A Thong Shaved, exposed, and ready for gay beach sex.in Gay Male
More Stories