An Old Friend Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards we lay their, our bodies locked together for ages, not moving for fear of breaking that magical moment. Eventually she opened her eyes, inches away from mine. "Hoooh" was all she said and I couldn't have put it better myself.

Reluctantly we separated. As she rolled away she winced, then reaching behind her found a small stone that was adhered to her skin. She looked at me in amazement. "Did you put that there?" she laughed. I could only deny it. The idea of the stone had just popped into my head as we lay there.

I stood up and helped her to her feet, then drew her to me. "I have never experienced anything so wonderful as that. Truly." She smiled.

"It was something, wasn't it? But it won't be repeated I'm afraid."

"I know that," I said, "but anything else would almost certainly be an anti-climax." She laughed at the unfortunate pun.

I pulled her down into my lap on the chair. "You only said no more after today though. We have time yet, surely"

She laughed again. "I don't have time though, so I must get dressed." She found her bra and wiggled herself into it, then walked over towards the window where I had thrown her panties. They were nowhere to be seen. "Come on," she said, "don't make me cross after that, where are you hiding them?"

I stood up, still naked. "Search me," I said.

"No, please don't be silly, I must find them."

I went over to her and looked around.

"Karen," I said, my voice catching. I pointed at the carpet where we had been. There on the floor were several crushed wildflowers. I could see daisies, buttercups and what looked like an orchid. There were also some blades of grass.

"Turn around," I said. Her back had several flowers stuck to it and her backside had an impression where the stone had been. We searched the room from top to bottom but couldn't find her panties and eventually she had to give up and go home without any.

"I wish I was going to be at home to have you coming in like that. I would have that skirt up round your neck in a trice."

"No," she said. "I'm really spooked now. Where did those flowers come from?"

"I've heard of being transported by sex, but that is a bit excessive. I truly don't know what happened," I said. "Let's just remember this as a wonderful magic experience."

"Mmh" she said, "it really was wonderful, wasn't it."

After that, despite all my best efforts she became all business like again, putting on the remainder of her clothes and getting ready to go. She turned and put a hand on my still bare chest.

"Freeman, about Alice."

I stopped her. "I'm not going to touch her, I wouldn't want to hurt her, even if that meant you came back to tell me off yet again."

She smiled wryly. "I was going to say, I wouldn't mind. If she could experience with you even half of what we did this afternoon, I couldn't object to that. But please don't press her. If she wants to talk about her feelings for you, just let her and let her make the running."

I mimed a tongue hanging out. "My favourite sort of woman"

She laughed, but prodding my chest said, "If you hurt her, I will come back and hang those balls around your neck." I think she meant it too.

Reluctantly, I let her go. I spent the rest of the afternoon fantasising about her drive home without panties then meeting her as she arrived and taking her on the spot, hard against the wall then all over the house. It was fun, but not a patch on the real thing.

Alice did come back, but nothing happened. As Karen predicted, she finally realised I didn't feel the same way about her as she did about me and found herself someone else. I would have loved the opportunity to try and repeat the experience I had with with her mother but alas...

12