An Old High School Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock pushed deep in to my pussy while pounding my ass with his fingers.

"Don't cum in me! Don't cum in me okay?" I pleaded but his cock felt so good.

"Don't worry baby, I'm gonna shoot this load in your tight little ass I been working at" We both knew it was the truth. His big cock would end up pounding my ass and emptying itself in me.

Grabbing my hips he pulled me to my knees, holding my breasts and kissing my neck while his cock pushed deep in to me. His breath in my ear told me he wanted to fuck me forever. "You're gonna let me fuck that little ass too aren't you baby girl?"

I could only nod

Pushing me back to my elbows he fucked me in the doggy position hard causing me to scream out for the entire house to hear. Every moan and scream made him fuck me harder until he had a fistful of my hair and was pounding my pussy senseless.

My body ached with pleasure and my mind raced at the thought of his big cock taking my ass. Without warning my pussy began to spasm and I was cumming all over his cock again. He fucked me harder and the intensity of my orgasms went through the roof.

"I'm gonna fucking blow!" he screamed as he started pulling himself out of me.

My orgasm was nowhere near done and I begged him to wait "Not yet, oh god not yet. Leave it in me!"

My pussy continued to explode and his cock couldn't take anymore and he released his potent seed deep in me. "FUCK! Baby girl I'm sorry, but I tried, and you.." He was genuinely concerned.

I reassured him it was all good

I rested my head on his chest and stroked his cock as it softened in my hand and we fell asleep. In the morning I awoke to his hot mouth on my nipple and his fingers slowly playing with my pussy.

"I made you some breakfast." He was a striking looking man

"Really?" I was genuinely surprised until he got on his knees and presented his cock to my lips.

After sucking him rock hard, I told him to fuck me again. Before he could talk, I put my mouth to his and guided his cock to where I wanted it. He fucked me hard in every position until he was ready to cum. I wrapped my legs around his waist holding him deep in me as his cock exploded.

I didn't care at this point, I just loved the feeling of his cock exploding in me and the look of sheer pleasure on his face as my pussy milked all the seed from him.

We traded numbers before I got cleaned up and went out front to meet my cousin for the ride home. Stacy hugged me as I was heading out "You and Dwayne sure had some fun last night didn't you?"

All I could do was smile and hug her back. "I will see you again soon"

I didn't get pregnant and got myself on the pill immediately. Stacy suggested I should let him knock me up. Dwayne and I became friends with benefits for a couple years and still stay in touch to this day. We play regularly and he loves the fantasy about how he is gonna breed the little white slut he just met.

12