An Old Man and His Fantasy Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara smiled, saying, "Wow Sam. You really like that don't you? I can tell you like it by the way you sound and by how hard you are. It's soooooo sexy when you moan like that while I'm playing with your beautiful cock. You being so turned on turns me on just as much, you know."

Sara slid her tongue up and down the length of my rigid shaft, alternating with little kisses on my erection She licked along the sensitive underside. She continued her licking and kissing for several minutes, then seeing me begin thrusting my hips as if to encourage her further, she put her mouth over just the head of my cock and gently sucked.

I was in ecstasy as any man would be at having a lovely young teenaged girl pleasure his cock in this way. "Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh, my sweet Sara! Oh wow, that's sooooo good! Don't stop!"

I was gasping with pleasure as Sara slid her mouth down the length of my shaft, sucking and licking with her active tongue. I was going wild with my lust for this teenaged girl and the way she was sucking my cock. Never had I experienced anything quite this incredible before in all my nearly seventy years of life. "Yessssssss!!!!! Ohhhhhhhh. Don't stop Sara. It feels so good. You do that so good," I moaned.

Sara was able to accommodate the thickness of my cock in her mouth, and as my cock is not especially big, she was also able to eventually manage its whole length in her mouth as I felt the head of it on the back of her throat. She gagged briefly as she worked to get comfortable with her mouth being full of my erection—after all, this was a completely new experience for her, although one would never know it based on how incredible she was making me feel at this moment.

She began really getting into it now, sliding her mouth up and down the length of my shaft, occasionally gently grazing her teeth lightly along it as she sucked, her mouth making sucking and popping sounds as the head slipped out of her mouth before she took its length back down her throat.

"Feel my balls while you suck Sara," I gasped as I watched her sliding her mouth up and down on my cock. Sara held my cock in one hand as she sucked and licked and used her other hand to caress and massage my testicles in their tight, aroused sac.

Then she popped my shaft out of her mouth and proceeded to lick all over my smooth-shaved balls, coating the ball sac with her saliva, moaning a little as she licked. "I love your balls, Sam," she said between licks. "They're so hard and smooth and I can tell they are just full of your cum for me. So sexy."

She then gently sucked on one of my testicles, while at the same time stroking my shaft up and down with her free hand. At that point I felt myself beginning to lose control. The sensations she was giving me were incredible and I felt the signs of an impending orgasm begin deep in my loins. I wasn't ready for that to happen just yet. I wanted to save my orgasm for the final act of this amazingly erotic dream.

"Why did you want me to stop?" Sara asked as she tenderly caressed my erection, then raised up and kissed me on the lips, allowing me to taste my pre-cum on her tongue.

"Well sweetheart, I'm not ready to cum yet," I explained. "I want to save that for when we join our bodies and become one. It'll mean a lot more to us both that way."

"Oh, okay. I understand," she said, smiling at me with that enticing teenage smile. "I guess with men, especially older men, it's different. You just want to save your orgasm for when you fuck me and take my virginity."

Sara hugged and kissed me again and said, "You are so special to me Sam. After this I don't think I'll ever want another man except you. Now I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me a woman for the first time. I am so ready for this to happen. I want you now. I want to feel you in me."

I stood and took Sara's hand and said, "Let's go lay on the bed. It'll be more comfortable for you, especially for your first time."

We walked naked back to the bedroom, holding hands, stopping in the hall to enjoy a passionate kiss as our nude bodies pressed together, sharing our mutual heat and desire for each other, and my erection standing straight up between us as Sara's flesh pressed against mine.

We lay down on the bed, and I began by embracing her and resuming our kissing, our legs entwined, our tongues meeting, my hands exploring her young nubile body. Sara lay on her back as I leaned over and resumed kissing her lips and her face, neck and breasts.

As I licked and sucked on her nipples I spread her legs apart with my hand and rubbed her smooth mound, and her vagina and clit, and she moaned and gasped her approval. I could feel her increasing wetness, the flow of her warm juices, as I probed the insides of her vaginal walls with my fingers.

I felt the fleshiness of her butt cheeks and squeezed them, then resumed feeling her soaking wet pussy. Her arousal was building in intensity as my fingers played with her. I lightly caressed her inner thighs and the calves of her legs.

I looked adoringly, admiringly, at her naked body as I caressed her flesh, and said, "Sara you are so beautiful. My sweet sexy Sara. My girl, the girl of my dreams, my girl next door." She looked lovingly into my eyes and placed her hand around my cock, squeezing its hot firmness, and moaning again as I continued to rub her pussy with licks and sucks on her breasts and nipples.

I then lay back on the bed and pulled her on top of me.

"Swing your body around and put your knees on either side of me, Sara," I instructed. "Now, back up some and put your cunt down on my face so I can eat and while I'm doing that suck on my dick."

She was a quick study on this and we began pleasuring each other as she enjoyed her first sixty-nine—and my own first such experience in at least twenty years. "Mmmmmm," she moaned as she slathered my cock with her mouth and tongue.."Mmmmmm. I like that," she said before taking my whole cock into her mouth and sucking.

As for myself, I was unable to say anything except moan my pleasure as I sucked on her clit and pussy lips, licking and sucking all over and inside her wet love tunnel. I loved eating Sara. She tasted so delicious to me, and then her body began to quiver and shake as she experienced her orgasm as I ate her.

She pulled her mouth off my cock in the throes of her climax. "Ohhhhhh myyyyyy God, Sam! I'm cumming sooooooo hard. I'm cumming over and over! Oh wowwww. Oh myyyyy," her voice trailed off as her orgasm subsided and she resumed licking and sucking on my cockhead and shaft.

We separated and held tightly to each other as we caught her collective breath.

"Fuck me now, Sam. Put it in me now. Please put in me now. I'm so ready for it to be inside me. Put your big cock in me," Sara moaned. "Please be gentle Sam. I know it's going to hurt some. I know that's part of losing my virginity. I'm ready though. I am sooooo ready for your beautiful cock to be inside me."

Lost amidst the haze of my lust for this girl was the fact that not only was she a lovely young virgin but Sara was probably also not on birth control, and as I was sexually inactive, and had been for a long time, there was nary a condom in the house.

"Are you on the pill, Sara?" I asked.

"No Sam. But it's okay. I've already thought about that and I'm pretty sure we'll be okay. I don't think I can get pregnant if you fuck me and cum inside me today cause of the way my cycle is timed right now. This is the perfect time of the month for you to cum in me. I want that. I want to feel your cum in.

"Do it now. Come inside me now," she said as she raised her knees slightly and spread her legs invitingly, awaiting the impending moment when she would have my hard member, any man's member, inside her for the first time.

With my adrenalin rushing, my lust at a fever pitch, I thus mounted Sara, spreading her legs further apart, rubbing my erection against her slit and clitoris, mixing my pre-cum with hers, sliding my hard cock up and down along the outer lips of her wet cunt.

I kissed her as I did this, then licked her small breast mounds and their hard nipples, and said, "You're beautiful. You're the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me Sara. I promise to be gentle with you and to take it slowly. I would never do anything to hurt you in a million years.

"We'll go slowly to start so that you can get used to the feel of me in you. It'll be easier because we're both so wet. Our sexual juices have been flowing pretty freely for the last hour or more so we're both naturally well-lubricated to fit into each other."

"I'm ready for you Sam. Your cock feels so good rubbing against my vagina. Put it in me now," she said looking into my eyes lustfully and lovingly as she said this.

With that I placed the head of my cock against her vaginal slit and gently probed and pushed inside her slowly. She kept looking into my eyes, and grimaced a little as she accepted my initial penetration. With the thick head of my cock inside her I stopped for a moment to allow her to get used to the feel of me in her.

"This is so special Sam," she managed to say. "I feel you. Part of you is in me now. Oh wow. I feel the head of it inside me."

She moaned as I proceeded to gently increase the pressure of my penetration, going slowly and ever so gradually until about half my cock was inside her. I felt the temporary resistance of her hymen.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" I asked, briefly stopping again and looking in her eyes. "When I go further in you now it will hurt a little but it won't last. If it hurts too much tell me and we can take it more slowly. Once I'm all the way in you it won't hurt nearly as much and your pleasure will take over from there."

I kissed her lips tenderly and then thrust my cock into her deeper and with more firmness. Sara gasped loudly and drew her breath in sharply, then moaned with a mix of both pain and pleasure.

"Ohhh myyyy Godddd! Ohhhhh! Sammmmmmm! Ohhhhhh!" She clung tightly to me as if her life depended on it, her hands and arms grasping my back and neck, her nails digging into my shoulders as I continued to push into her.

Then I was fully in her, the full length of my shaft completely within her vagina, my balls sac against her butt. I remained still for a moment and held my cock deep inside as we gazed into each's other eyes.

"I'm not a virgin anymore Sam," Sara said softly. "You have made me a whole woman now. This is so beautiful. You are actually fucking me. You have made me whole. You feel so good now that you're all the way inside me. It doesn't hurt any more. I can feel your cock's hardness in me and feel it throbbing against my vagina as your heart beats. Amazing."

With that, I began sliding my cock within her, pumping her gently at first to get her accustomed to the feel of me in her, and also to enable us both to establish a rhythm in our fucking that was comfortable for her.

"Oh my gosh Sam. You feel so big. You feel HUGE inside me!" Sara said breathlessly. "Oh my God! It's amazing! I can feel the thickness of you so good inside my pussy."

"You feel incredible too sweetheart," I replied. "Your pussy is so tight around my cock. You are so wet and hot inside. I can feel your heat. We were both so ready for this to happen, sweetheart. I LOVE fucking you Sara. Fucking my sweet, beautiful teenaged virgin girl next door, the girl I have fantasized about fucking for so long."

"Look down at us Sara," I said softly. "Look at where we are joined together. I want you to see how beautiful this is." On my outward thrusts, we both looked at my rigid cock, all red, wet and shiny, bathed in her juices from head to base.

"It's beautiful with us like this Sam," she said. "Your big cock is so beautiful sliding in and out of my cunt. It belongs in me. It's where it belongs now. I never want you out of me

"Fuck me Sam. Fuck me with that big cock. My sweet Sam. My cock. No cock but yours. It's all I'll ever want. You can fuck me harder. It doesn't hurt so much now. Fuck me hard with your beautiful cock that I love so much," she said.

As I slid my cock in and out of her pussy, the sensation was incredible to me. She was so tight, so wet and so very hot. The walls of her vagina felt as though they were enveloping my thickness with their radiant warmth. I looked in Sara's eyes as I slid in and out of her, then kissed her lips.

"You're beautiful, Sara," I said.

"You're beautiful too Sam," she replied. "This feels so good. Keep fucking me like this. Don't ever stop. Just keep fucking me. Fuck me hard and fuck me forever."

We began fucking with increasing intensity, her moans and gasps become louder and more urgent as I thrust my cock in and out of Sara's pussy with greater energy and power. I went deep and hard in and out of her and she responded with her passion and pleasure.

"Oh yes! That's it! Fuck me Sam. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me as hard as you can. I want all of that cock of yours fucking me as hard as it can. You fuck me so good Sam. Oh fuck! Oh my God!"

Sara then erupted in an intense orgasm as I continued pounding her pussy. I could feel her entire body shake and quiver with the intensity of her climax. "Ohhhh! I'm cummingggg! Oh myyyyyy God! Ahhhhh! I'm cumming so hard. Ohhhhhhhh....."

As Sara orgasmed I fucked her even harder, I knew my own climax was beginning to build. Sara's energetic and loud sex talk was putting me over the edge of no return. I could feel the familiar increase of my arousal. It was about to happen, gratifyingly so.

"I'm about to cum Sara. I'm almost ready to cum in you sweetheart," I gasped between our moans and my quickening breathing. "I'm going to pump my hot cum into your sweet teenage pussy."

"I feel you Sam. I know you're about to cum. I feel your cock getting bigger inside me. Cum in me Sam. Give me all your cum. Ohhhhh Godddddd! I'm going to cum again too. Cum in me now. Make me pregnant. Give me your baby Sam. Fuck me, and cum in me! I'm cumming baby. Cumming so much again! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

We both seemed to explode simultaneously, my cock erupting within her and her own climax enveloping both our bodies with the intensity of her heat and emotion. We both screamed our pleasure at the combined sensation of our coming together, or conjoined climaxes merging as one as we went over the top of the most incredible ride either of us had ever had.

"I love you Sara. You are so incredibly special to me, sweetheart," I said with affection and sincerity.

"I love you too Sam," she replied. "We are so good together. I don't care about the age difference. As long as we have each other like this I will never want anyone else. No one can make feel the way you do."

"I am yours for as long as you want me Sara," I said. "I will always be here for you, just the man next door who is crazy about you."

I withdrew my softening cock from her, and continued to hold her close to me, lightly kissing her lips and breasts. "And I'll always be here for you. Sam and Sara. That's us. It has a nice sound to it doesn't it?"

"Sam and Sara," she said. "I like it not only because it sounds so nice but because it's so RIGHT. It's us from now on. Just you and me from now on."

We lay there together for a while, dozing a little with each other, relishing the warmth of our naked bodies pressed together. My soft cock rested flaccid between us. I squeezed the firmness of her butt some and nuzzled her little breast mounds. Occasionally we kissed, but mostly we just remained pressed closely together as we enjoyed each other in the satisfying afterglow of sex between two people who genuinely care for each other.

Sara raised herself on one elbow, looking down on me with those beautiful 18-year old twinkling eyes, smiled and said, "You think we might do this again sometime soon?"

I smiled back at my girl next door, hugged her some more, and said, "Yeah, I think that's a pretty safe bet, and let's put the emphasis on soon."

To be continued—