An Old Man Remembers Ch. 03

Story Info
A friendship deepens and a reunion with old friends.
1.3k words
4.38
4.2k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, I saw Pete on the beach and we shared flashes. Pete said that my visions might have happened, it was possible, he wasn't really sure. They also agreed that they would put the Ecstasy in the night table for a while. I was a pretty powerful drug but since our sex was pretty good to begin with, how much did it enhance? We pondered that and other world-changing revelations as we passed the doob.

I saw him quite a few times after that. I wouldn't say that we were inseparable but we'd become tight, you know. One day, we took the boat out. It was a luxurious forty-seven-foot flybridge model. Very easy to maneuver even though it seemed top heavy. Boating in the Gulf of Mexico is a breeze compared to the boating off Long Island, of which I am more familiar. With a glass surface, the Gulf seemed like a walk in the park. In a short-time, I was fully comfortable at the helm. We cruised several miles off shore before he stopped and we let out fishing lines. He took me down to the cabins where, in the master suite, he ever so tenderly blew me on the queen-sized bed. Then he showed me the guest suite where I blew him, and throated a large hunk of his junk. We also caught a few catch-and-release fish. Needless to say, it was a wonderful cruise and the proper way to fish. We promised to do it again and very often, with or without the women.

For several months, we four carried on like this. Sometimes, we would act out someone's fantasy. Sometimes, we'd try to invent new positions. We were so completely uninhibited with each other that nothing was out of the question. Although, thankfully, we got no farther than some light bondage, it was exciting for all of us.

Terry went out of town for a few weeks to visit her children. I received a call from a couple that I had known some years ago and hadn't seen for, it seemed, a lifetime. I'd first met Bobby and Shel when they came down for a wedding. I was living with Leez back then and they were the first couple we'd shared together. (Author's Note: I wrote about this episode. Look up the story, "Luck Happens" on this site.) I hadn't seen them in quite a long time, ever since a crazy man with an assault rifle walked into the hospital in which Leez was working. She became a victim in an instant. But that is a very sad episode and I don't want to discuss it. Nevertheless, it had been a long time and I was very happy to hear from them. They were back for another wedding.

"So, Ray? How's your schmeckle these days? Care to get together again for a reunion of sorts?"

"Bobby, you old cocksucker, I'd love to. Where ya' staying?"

"Same place as before, that cottage on the bay. You free tonight?"

"I'm on my way."

Immediately, it was just like before. We fell into synch without a problem. As we sat on their porch, we smoked some excellent herb, drank some exceptional merlot and conversed about our adventures.

"I think I fell in love with my Magic Wand," said Shel, who looked as appealing and radiant as ever. "For a few years, I lived on that and my little vibro-egg."

"She put on some great shows for me, I'll say. She loved it when I jerked off on her tits."

"We never had an encounter after you and Leez. No one could compare to you two. And what about you, Ray?"

I told them of my relationship with Pete, Mickey and Terry and how I found it exciting and satisfying. "Are you two free again? I'd like you to meet them. We'll have a five-way since Terry is out of town."

"Can we do this tomorrow night?"

"Sure, hold a moment while I set it up." I called Pete and we agreed to meet at a nearby restaurant and then proceed to their house. "That was easy. It's all set. But, for right now, I wonder if you wouldn't mind showing us your Magic Wand techniques."

"How could you tell that I never go anywhere without it? Come on, let's go inside."

We were peeling of our clothes and dropping them on the floor as we entered the bedroom. They both looked as good as I remembered. Both still in shape, slim and no sags. Shel opened her suitcase and got out the vibrator, including some extra heads. One head had a concave opening.

"How do you use that one?"

"I don't. Bobby uses it to stimulate his dick-head." I moaned reactively. "Exactly! Now here's what I'd like to do. I'd like to sit back and play with myself while you boys sixty-nine." She made herself comfortable on the headboard.

Bobby dropped to the floor and engulfed my erection. Again, I moaned reactively.

"Wait! I can't see what you're doing." Shel said. "Come up on the bed."

We got into a sixty-nine with my ass up near Shel. We went for each other and lovingly sucked and rolled dicks around our mouths. Memories flooded through my head but Bobby's lips and Shel's buzzing, squishy vagina kept bringing me back. And oh, that scent! The scent of cunt pervaded my space and set me throbbing. Bobby's cock moved so easily around my tongue and down my throat. The spongy helmet was a pleasant treat after Pete's massive tool. Suddenly, Bobby lifted off me and was replaced by the concave vibrator attachment. "Oh, my God! That's amazing." I looked up to see Shel manipulating the vibrator while Bobby played with my balls. "Stop or I'll cum. Please."

Shel smiled and said, "See what I mean? It's added a whole new dimension to our sex."

I groaned. I looked back at her and was looking directly into her juicy love canal. Her clit was glistening. I couldn't help it, I slid across the bed to lick her.

"Wait. I have to do this. I've been dreaming of this." She arranged us so that Bobby's ass was up against mine, our balls were touching and our cocks were standing at attention. Shel squatted over us. First, she place my cock in her tight pussy. Then, she leaned back and took Bobby up her ass. We felling into an easy, counter-rhythmic motion. This went on for a few minutes until she turned around and reversed our cocks. I must say that her ass was considerable tighter that her pussy. She rocked some more, hiccuped a couple of times and then a warm bath flooded our groins. Her eyes seemed to roll up her head into the deepest recesses of her brain.

"I'm gonna cum", I said, delirious with stimulation.

"No, not in me." She reached down and squeezed my balls while she dismounted.

"In me," said Bobby as he got on his hands and knees.

Picture this: I'm fucking Bobby's ass while Shel has the vibrator on his dick. I'm filling him, then pulling all the way back and then pushing my throbbing gristle all the way back in until my balls are squished against his butt. And he's moaning as she manipulates the cock-sleeve. When he squealed that he was coming, she turned around and began to lick our balls. He began to squirt on her breasts, sliding in her cleavage. He ass squeezed me while he came and I couldn't keep from shooting deep into his warm bowels. Squirt after squirt, I filled him. Shel moved from underneath him and he collapsed, my cock still in him.

"Ooooh...," Shel shivered. "What a good orgasm. Just as I dreamed!" Her tits were covered in Bobby's milky manshake. I leaned up and began to lick her breasts clean, emphasizing my personal nipple-suction attachment.

We lay like that for about an hour, sometimes snoozing and sometimes readjusting ourselves. Finally, I got up to pee and wash my oh-so-happy dick. I stepped into the shower a moment before they joined me to wash off and cool down. We showered and felt each other up with feather touches. Nothing was said, all we needed were smiles.

I returned home, walked my dog and soon snored. Tomorrow was another day and I needed to recuperate.