An Old Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Small galaxy," I finally said. I remembered one of the local police questioning me about the man who saved me, and giving me a funny look when I seemed so thankful. The cops had found out he had been sheltering on Nomia and were looking for him of course, so he had to get out fast.

I licked my lips, feeling a familiar pull inside me. This was dangerous, very dangerous, my conscience said as it was firmly pushed aside. Danger was my MO.

Even he looked confused when I undid his restraints and stepped back, crossing my arms.

"Well, I wasn't expecting that," he drawled, rising to a stand.

"Security system will still blow you to pieces if I so much as think I am in danger," I warned, hungrily looking over the expanse of his broad chest.

"You got something in mind then?" He quirked a brow, not yet wise to the turning of the tide.

"I do," I said, reaching up and gripping the front of his shirt. He took a startled step back when my lips collided with his, but his broad hands were already clamping on to my ass and holding me in place. The sensation of his three days worth of stubble scraping my skin sent a fire through me, and I was curling my hands over his shoulders by the time he was responding to my lips and tongue with his own.

He tasted like the now-discarded cigars and booze, and I craved more. Vaguely, I registered him walking us to the living room while I was running my hands down his back and grinding my crotch against his granite-like abdomen.

My back hit the couch and he pulled away from me to get his pants down, and I got a good look at the goods. He was rock hard and the size looked formidable to me, but I was burning and ready. He stepped out of his pants, breathing heavy, and chuckled, "maybe I should be good more often."

"Shut up and fuck me," I growled, and he ripped my pants off in one clean swoop, tossing them aside.

He laid down over me and I felt pleasantly crushed into the soft couch, his mouth finding my neck and giving me a firm bite before he raised himself up and positioned himself against my cunt, letting out a hot groan at the wetness and heat he felt there.

I curled my legs up and around him, my toes curling as he wasted no time in pressing into me, one of my favorite sensations. We groaned and panted, and I felt his racing pulse through his cock when he paused and enjoyed the feeling of being fully in. I became impatient however and ground against him, enjoying the sparks pulsing behind my eyes.

Ignoring my insistence, he slowly pulled away before slamming into me with such force I let out a shout of joy, the collision both pain and pleasure. He bared his teeth and began a pace I could only describe as hate fucking and soon we were grunting and shouting obscenities at one another.

He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head, each thrust sending me to a new height until I was babbling and wasn't sure if I couldn't see anymore or had just closed my eyes without realizing.

"Cum!" He commanded, and I fought honestly against the grip he had on me, wanting to pull him flush against my body as I did as instructed, my legs convulsing and my breath leaving me as he railed me hard and merciless. My entire body arched at the height of my orgasm, muscles rigid as they forgot their purpose and I forgot my name.

He let out a shout as I felt him pulsing inside a few moments later, and he pressed his hips into mine hard as he came. We each let out a loud breath as he sank down on top of me, loosening his grip on my wrists.

We laid there for a few minutes, catching our breath before I felt him pull away. I sat up and went searching for my pants as he slowly pulled his own on. I wasn't sure what to say, and as oxygen returned to my brain I had to admit that was dangerous and hell it still was. The feeling of juices dripping out of my cunt and getting on my pants was hard to beat though, it had been a while.

The danger also made it hotter.

"That was damn good," he mused, looking down at me as he stood and adjusted the front of his pants.

I licked my lips and enjoyed the remnants of his taste there, but it was time to get back to business. "What you just experienced here was a lapse in my judgment," I said.

He laughed, deep and rich.

I waited for the laughter to die down. "I will allow you to use my ship to take you wherever you need to go, but it will return to me when you leave it. Consider yourself lucky and a debt repaid," I said.

He sobered, mulling over my words. "Alright Macey, you get your way," his voice lowered, "and if we ever meet again, it'll be going my way."

I felt my nipples harden at the idea, and I struggled to keep my thoughts on the rails.

Awkwardly, I walked him to the door with my numbed legs and saw him off. As the door sealed shut I realized the next step of this old obsession was to wonder if there was something more there, and I chided myself for the foolishness. At least there was a real face and body attached to my savior now, and I would not be forgetting that experience any time soon

I never did get my ship back.

12