An Older & Wiser Man For Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay there for a few moments, the candles flickering out and the moonlight shining through her window. Corbin rolled off Lizzie with a deep sigh as she rolled with him and nestled in against his shoulder, drawing the blankets up around them. He stroked her hair and kissed her forehead as her hand caressed his chest.

"Are you humming?" he asked, chuckling.

"Mmm hmmm" she said in-between notes.

"What?"

"I don't remember what musical it's from…but the lyrics have something to do with 'the older and wiser man for me." Lizzie looked up at him, grinning mischievously.

"You're a brat, you know that? But a very sexy one…don't ever change Lizzie."

"Mmm mmm…I won't. Happy Valentine's Day hon."

Corbin kissed the tip of her nose. "Happy Valentine's Day Lizzie."

Over in the corner of the room, atop her scratching post, Kitty watched her owner and her new friend drift off to sleep in each other's arms. Purring, Kitty tucked her head down and settled in to sleep, content that her owner had finally found someone to teach her what romance was all about.