An Older Brother's Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatanJD
SatanJD
117 Followers

We continued in this manner until the chocolate was gone, and I was able to lean back with some relief. "Alright" I said happily, "Now you've got some energy in your system we'll get you a meal and by tomorrow you might even be well enough to head off to your lectures."

"No." she mumbled simply.

"Why?" I asked. "You have to go back, you can't just stay in here all day."

"Why not? I don't want to be out there, I just wanna curl up in here and die." She mumbled her gaze fixed on the floor.

"May!" I shouted angrily before stumbling over myself and pulling her into a hug. "Don't-Don't say that kinda stupid crap! Do you have any idea how upset I'd be if you died?" she wasn't responding to the hug, continuing to sit precariously upright against the bed.

"Prove it" she murmered.

"What?"

"Prove it!" she barked slightly more forcefully, her eyes turning on me and flashing fire for a brief moment, before she lost her strength and fell back into her dull demeanour. "Just one kiss, a real one, and I promise I'll get up and go to school and everything. If you give me a real kiss."

I froze and felt her go rigid in my hands, waiting for a response. Could I kiss her? A real kiss, it was something I couldn't have imagined doing with my sister, but... I looked down at the brittle girl I was holding in my arms, she seemed so fragile, like a doll made out of paper. I had to bring her out of this pit she had fallen into, whatever it took, that was an older brother's job.

I picked her up from the floor gently and carefully positioned her on the bed, then with the same cautious drawn out movements I sat beside her. I looked at her, a real kiss I told myself, a serious kiss. I locked eyes with May, my gaze penetrating deep into the very depths of her warm brown eyes, slowly I moved towards her, inching closer, closer. My breath began to mingle with hers, warm, moist, neither of us made a sound, closer, every breath I took brushed lightly against her lips. My throat was dry, only a few more millimetres to go, I could almost feel her lips against mine, the lightest delusion of a true sensation. Finally our lips met. May was submissive as I pushed against her lips, my tongue easily penetrating her mouth, the moment I did her tongue wrapped around mine. They twisted together inside her mouth twirling and rubbing against each other, waves of pleasure wracked through me, I hadn't moved and neither had she, both of us sat perfectly still connected only through our mouths. Incredible sensations, my tongue began to move through her mouth exploring every inch, each and every nook and cranny were slowly uncovered by my inquisitive tongue. I was overcome by the kiss, I wanted to experience everything my tongue could, then, as our embrace intensified even more I started to feel a strange sensation slowly perforate into my body through my mouth and begin to spread through me, slowly, mere millimetres at a time.

"Mpfft!" Suddenly May pulled away, the sensation vanished, I fell forward onto the bed with a light thud, looking up I saw that some of the light had returned to her eyes.

"Now go!" she said forcefully her visibly body shaking from the effort.

"Wha?" I responded, my brain fried.

"I'll...I'll go to lectures and get out of bed and eat properly andevery thingbut youhavetoleaverightnow!" her words mixed together as she shoved me backwards and ejected me rudely from the room, I couldn't help but smile, May wasn't May if she wasn't being childish and weird after all.

After a few moments the door quickly snapped open and my bag shot out from within before it slammed shut again, I chuckled, disorientated, but pleased to see May with some of her usual spark. There was a thud from the other side of the door and for a moment I was worried she had collapsed, however my fears were soon dismissed by the loud sound of May munching on the remains of her treats box. Relieved I began the walk back to the lecture hall, mulling over the forbidden kiss I'd experienced.

--

"Yo Alex, you still with us? ALEX!" Danny's voice woke me from my daydreaming and I glanced around disorientated, right, I was in a booth in one of the many bars in the middle of Easton with Danny, Jack and Sam, it was already approaching eleven at night and the priority for the evening (at least in Danny's books) was picking up girls. I groaned and gave myself a quick slap on the forehead, I was so distracted I couldn't remember arriving at the bar, what was wrong with me these last few days?

"Give him a break Danny" Sam told him laughing "I think all that neuroscience had finally melted his brain."

"Hey we can't all screw our way to success now can we?" I remarked making Sam recoil embarrassed.

"Goddammit Alex you make it sound like I'm doing something seedy." He replied in mock outrage. "I do have a job you know. Just because Leah's dad was willing to offer me a lot to make sure that no reporters ever found out about our relationship doesn't make me some kind of gigolo. Anyway I needed that money."

"Yeah so you could buy yourself and Aston Martin you lucky son of a bitch!" yelled Danny laughing and throwing his arms around Sam in something that was neither hug nor chokehold, before turning to me in half drunk seriousness. "Alright bro now as I was saying, since you've gone the longest without getting any we're gonna let you go after the redhead on the far left of the bar okay? Meanwhile me and Jack are gonna take her two friends. Sam's playing wingman since he drew the short straw."

I glanced over at the girl and shook my head as soon as I caught sight of her. "No way man, just because I haven't got any in a while doesn't me you can stick me with the average looking friend."

"Average looking friend?" Danny looked at me like I was crazy. "Your standards gone up recently? She the best looking girl in the bar!"

I glanced around and realised he was right, in fact looking at the girl again I realised she was pretty hot, still I wasn't really feeling it for some reason. "Nah man I'm out." I said shrugging. "I'm just not feeling it."

Danny looked at me again, as if expecting me to suddenly burst out laughing and yell "psyche!" before shrugging. "Alright then Sam, looks like you get a shot after all, Alex can play wingman."

Sam shook his head as well. "No can do Danny."

"Oh right I forgot about your sister"

Sam and I nearly choked on our drinks, had I heard that right? "His sister?" I asked in disbelief.

Danny looked at Sam in confusion. "I didn't realise it was a big thing, Sam's sister is staying with him while she goes to uni, so of course he can't bring random girls back to his place can he?"

"Oh" I said, it was obvious now I thought about it. Sam finished choking and nodded. "Yeah that's pretty much it" he said. "Didn't realise I hadn't mentioned it to you guys."

"Anyway" said Danny, determined not to be side tracked from his original mission. "Come on Jack, we've got work to do." He exclaiming grabbing Jack by the arm and pulling him towards the bar.

For a while Sam and I just sat in silence, I was content to return to my daydreaming and he seemed engrossed by Danny and Jack's clumsy attempts to pick up the girls at the bar. Without warning Sam broke the silence. "What's on your mind Alex? Something wrong?"

I looked at Sam for a moment, hesitant, but decided it might be worthwhile getting everything off my chest. "Sam, have you ever done something that you thought was right at the time, even afterwards you think it was the right thing to do, and everything went exactly as you planned, everything went back to normal, but for some reason it still didn't feel right?"

Sam leant back in his chair, his gaze had shiftedfrom his drink and locked onto my eyes, for a brief second I almost thought that he knew exactly what I was talking about, but that quickly passed. How could he? Even I could barely understand. That afternoon, that kiss, everything had worked exactly as I had intended, May had gone back to school and as far as I could tell back to normal. With one exception, she no longer stalked me on campus, no more surprise hugs, or blackmail, when we spoke she seemed happy and cheerful but the intimacy we'd had, both as siblings and friends, was gone.

"Maybe you don't want normal anymore?" I wasn't sure how long it took Sam to respond, I'd been daydreaming from the moment I'd asked the question, but when he did his answer wasn't what I expected.

"Wha?"

"Maybe you thought it was the right thing to do at the time, and still do, because it would make everything go back to 'normal' but the reason it doesn't feel right is because at some point you realised you don't want things to be normal anymore."

...his answer had been the farthest thing from what I'd expected, and it had visibly shaken me up, the words had cut through the muddled jumble of thoughts I had been carrying around these past few days, maybe because they rang so true. Sam seemed to notice the effect he'd had on me and laughed, "I'll leave you on that note bro." he said downing his drink and rising. "My sis said she'd wait up for me tonight so if I go home too late I'll get an earful." He sighed as he left, "being an older brother sure is hard huh?"

I blinked as Sam wandered out of the bar, had that comment been directed at me? Nah it couldn't have been, I don't think I'd ever mentioned May to Sam more than once or twice, had to be a coincidence. I sat, my thoughts washing about inside my head to the accompaniment of the idle murmur of Easton, then I stood and wandered out of the bar.

--

As the unnecessary and intrusive sound of the Easton university clock tower informed those of us still awake that it had just turned midnight I found myself outside May's dorm, the night was cool but not cold and I'd made my way there in a daze, one question ringing in my mind. If I didn't want normal, what did I want? I had to face her, this had all started with that kiss, maybe if I saw May I'd be able to find out what it was I really wanted.

When May opened the door I didn't even wait for her to ask me in before I entered. "What makes you think you can just barge into my room in the middle of the night Alex?" she snapped.

I strode over to her bed and threw myself down, before glancing over at her. She'd been sleeping in her bra and panties only deciding to throw on a t-shirt before answering the door, as I scanned her I realised that this was a very flattering look for her, the lack of jeans made her long shapely legs more obvious and the tightness of the t-shirt around her chest accentuated her natural endowment. "Big Brother's Privilege" I replied, a concept so childish I hadn't thought about it in almost five years.

"We're not nine anymore Alex" she replied scowling. "Why are you being so juvenile?"

I shrugged and sat up on the bed. "Doing some soul searching I guess, trying to attain inner peace or something."

"Well do it somewhere else! I have classes in the morning Alex!"

The word grated me every time she said it, it sounded unnatural, weird. She wasn't supposed to call me 'Alex', just like no one else was supposed to call me 'Onii-chan'. It seems I had discovered the first thing I wanted, I wanted her to call me 'Onii-chan' again, just like she used to.

"Onii-chan" I said ignoring her.

"What!?"

"Come on you know you want to say it. Stop calling me Alex, it feels weird."

May scowled. "No actually what's weird is all this! You showing up at my dorm at midnight and suddenly deciding that you want me to call you Onii-chan! You said it yourself, it wasn't normal."

She jumped slightly as I stood up without warning and put my hands on her shoulders. "I don't think I want normal." Without giving her a chance to react I leant in and kissed her, a forceful kiss, filled with confusion and desire. For a while we stood locked together and wrapped in pleasure, then I gentle pulled away and fell back down onto the bed my mind filled with nothing but the sensation of that kiss.

"THUD!" May flopped to the ground like a stringless puppet and I leapt forward concerned only for her to slap away my hand.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?" she howled, her eyes filled with tears. I stumbled back confused.

"What do you-"

"THIS!" she yelled angrily. "You said it was impossible didn't you? So I tried to give up, act normal, stop doing all that stuff you'd called weird. Stay away from you and hope that the feelings would just go away! That last kiss was supposed to be it but then out of nowhere you wander into my room and kiss me again! I-I-I can't get rid of these feelings Onii-chan, I love you so much and whenever I think about other guys, about dating it just feels wrong. You're the only guy I want in my life, and if you would just leave then at least I could just try and forget about you but-but I can't take it if you keep teasing me like this."

I looked at her, so vulnerable and shaken, I'd done that to her and it hurt me to think about it, but I did. I thought about everything that had happened since that fateful night I'd knocked over her bookcase and started everything, and then I started to think about everything, our life together, growing up. One thing kept coming back to me, "it was an older brother's job" something I had said and thought for as long as I'd known May, and it was a lie. I hadn't done those things because of some imaginary rules; I'd done them because it was what I wanted. So what did I want now?

I looked at May and the answer came as clear as day, Sam had been right, I didn't want normal. I wanted to hug and kiss the beautiful girl in front of me, to tell her that these emotions she was feeling were fine, that I would accept it all and that it didn't matter what was supposed to be normal. I wanted to show her how much I loved her, not as a sister, but as a person.

I approached her ignoring her piercing glare, her hands that tried to push me away, I pulled her into an embrace warm strong and I whispers gently in her ear. "May, ever since these things happened between us I've been confused, confused because what you said started to break down all the lies I'd told myself to try and fight the truth, because I wasn't as strong as you. Everything I did was what other people thought was normal and I thought that was fine, because I was scared of being different, but you, you were brave. You were true to yourself and all I ever did was try to break you down, because I loved you more than I should have and I wasn't ready to accept that. Even if you were."

"O-onii-chan"

"But now I'm ready to accept that part of me, the part that isn't 'normal' I want to show you how much I love you. That is, if you can forgive me for everything I've done."

She didn't answer, not with words anyway. Instead my beautiful sister simply looked up at me, catching my gaze with those inescapable eyes, before gently leaning in and kissing me. The kiss that followed was different to the previous two, gentle, slow and sensual, unlike before this kiss was simply a prelude into something much bigger.

May made the first move, pulling her lips away slowly and sliding her hands to my waist. She deftly sipped my t-shirt over my head, only to stop in her tracks as she caught sight of my shirtless body. "Y-you, you look different to how you used to." She said caught off guard. "I wasn't expecting you to look this...good."

I laughed at her comment and slipped her own shirt off. "Thanks" I said smiling before leaning in for another kiss. "I'm not the only one who looks good." I said as we separated again. "But then you've always been beautiful."

She blushed and I had to supress a grin as I leant forwards and began to softly kiss my way along her neck as I unclasped her bra, working my way across her cheek until I pulled her into another deep passionate kiss, her bra falling away as our tongues twisted around each other. We broke apart and she nimbly flicked open my fly and dropped down to pull my jeans off me, as she did I felt her hands tremble as they pulled away from my skin, jumping immediately from my discarded jeans back to my flesh as she rose.

"Are you okay?"

She looked at me her body still quivering. "I've just been thinking about this for so long." She whispered pressing her chin against my shoulder. "I feel like if I let go you'll disappear and this will have all been a dream."

Without even thinking I slid my hand down her side, before quickly pinching her buttock, she yelped in surprise and when she looked at me I just grinned. "Well I guess this can't be a dream can it?" tears forming in her eyes and a wide smile spread across her face I cupped her cheeks and pulled her into another kiss. I pulled away and expertly hooked one finger around my own waistband and one around May's, crouching and removing the last remaining piece of clothing we were wearing, before tossing them aside and pulling May with me as I tumbled onto the bed.

Propping myself up on my elbows I looked down at the girl bellow me, her breasts were large likely double ds if not bigger, and they were topped by large pink areolas. More perky than I'd ever expected such large breasts to be, I found myself transfixed by not just her prefect breasts, but everything about her. Her face, gently spilling tears and under the influence of an uncontrollable smile. Her long sensual legs, so smooth and sexy under my touch. Her cute snatch, so puffed and untouched, and yet it was glistening with moisture and her clitoris completely erect. Everything about her aroused me and it amazed me that I'd been able to deny her before now, as it was I was rock solid and my dick felt like it was on fire it was so hot.

As I lay there simply admiring her I saw her catch sight of my dick, she let out a small gasp before pulling herself free of my grasp and twisting herself upside down. Pushing herself under me a placing a hand on my dick, I shifted myself so that she could lie under me and buried my face in her cunt. My tongue wriggling its was inside her, receiving the desired effect when I heard her gasp and felt her shudder underneath me. However her retaliation was swift and potent, and I felt myself tense slightly as her tongue began to work magic on my shaft.

Her lips, soft and slick, ran up and down the length of my shaft, which was now encased in the warm moist expanses of her mouth, her tongue flitting about the most sensitive areas of my dick bringing small bursts of unexpected pleasure. I moaned and redoubled my efforts, eliciting more gentle shudders from May before pulling away. As I knelt on the other side of the bed May looked at me confused. "Just gimme a sec" I said panting. "I've never been this excited before and I don't want to blow too early."

May smiled and pushed herself up onto her knees, bent over on all fours she balanced on one arm and brought her other hand round to her snatch, spreading it apart as if to coax me inside. I didn't need any coaxing to say the least. Positioning myself behind her and rubbing my head against the entrance, then in one smooth motion I buried myself inside her. I was however, dragged from the incredible ecstasy of my entrance by the sight of blood trickling out of May's snatch, a miniscule amount, barely noticeable, but enough to tell me what she hadn't.

"May this is your fi-"

"Don't" she said interrupting me. "Don't worry about it, it hardly even hurts, I just wanted to save my first time for someone I really loved."

This time I was the one holding back tears, not because she was a virgin but because that showed how long she had waited for me. How much time must she have spent without a boyfriend? Watching me sleep with girls I didn't care about, not only that but bragging about my conquests to her, how much had I hurt her over the years?

"I love you" I said simply as I began to thrust, harder and harder, both of us moaning furiously as the sensations washed over us. It felt amazing, incomparable to any sex I'd had before, not just her tight hot snatch, but also the sensation of so many years of pent up feelings being released in one go. Incredible pleasure that left me nearly senseless as I pumped into the woman I had fallen in love with, our moans were incredibly loud, we made no attempts to conceal our voices which had become uncontrollable as we lost ourselves in the moment.

SatanJD
SatanJD
117 Followers