An Older Gentleman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers

"I wish I had known you or someone like you in my youth. I loved Helen but she didn't like sex. She let me do it once a week as part of her marital duties, and really, I didn't know any better. I was satisfied but, now, I see what I have missed. Your enjoyment of it makes it even better for me. I just wish it could go on forever."

She raised her head and with their faces only inches apart she said, "I don't see why it can't, at least for the foreseeable future. You are a wonderful lover, gentle and considerate. I don't owe anybody anything and have nothing to tie me down but my son. We could meet like this any time you wanted with no strings attached."

So, it came to pass that she moved in with him. Five weeks after his 76 birthday he hit the Florida lottery for 7.2 million dollars. He opted for a lump sum payment and cleared 2.4 million after taxes and a justice of the peace married them three weeks later.

They did live happily for a long time after.

30

Copyright © 10-16-2007 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me at the address in my profile.

Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers
12