An Older Man's Poolside Delight

Story Info
He fulfills his teenaged girl fantasy.
3.6k words
4.3
165.1k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His face reddened, veins visible at his temples, eyes closed, and teeth clenched as Vinny grunted, releasing a load of sperm onto a picture of an 18 year old vixen in the pages of the "Barely Legal" magazine that lay in front of him on his bedroom floor. The 51-year-old man lay back on his bed to catch his breath. He finally felt somewhat relaxed. His wife Anne and daughter Marie had left town for a week to visit Anne's parents leaving the undersexed Vinny some privacy for a change. Not only was Anne growing more and more frigid as she grew older, but her schedule was consistent with her husband's leaving him little time to even gratify himself in his own home. The stocky built, muscular man reflected for a moment as his head rested upon his pillow. When he met Anne the two of them shared a vibrant sex life. She was a hot bodied, mammoth chested, golden haired prize when they began dating.

"How has it gotten to this point?" wondered Vinny to himself. He now looked forward to showering every day because that, at the very least, left him with his one daily opportunity to stroke his deprived cock. "Well, no sense wasting my time thinking about it," Vinny told himself, "I'm just gonna concentrate on enjoying the privacy I have this week." The moment Anne and Marie pulled out of the driveway that morning Vinny was on his way to pick up a few magazines to entertain himself with. Anne was quite disapproving of them, so his opportunities to peruse the pages, enjoying the pictures of the sexy, young women gracing the pages were few and far between. He was especially excited to look at the teenaged girls in the "Barely Legal" magazine.

Younger women, admittedly, were Vinny's weakness. Both he and Anne were high school teachers and on may occasions he had difficulty keeping his eyes off some of his female students, not to mention some of Marie's friends. Marie, who was 19, seemingly had an endless string of teenaged friends at their house swimming every day of the summer. Vinny often found himself peering out the window at the girls when Anne wasn't around. He felt bad doing so, but he just couldn't help himself. "Plus," he thought, "there's no harm in looking and I would never even think of touching any of them."

As he began flipping through the pages of the magazine again, looking at the pictures of the exposed young pussies, his mind began to drift once again to Marie's friends. "I wonder if this is what their pussies look like?" he wondered. As the faces and bodies of her teenaged friends drifted through his mind he scanned a picture in front of him of an 18 year old blonde's pink pussy lips with the soft blonde hair of her pubic bush surrounding it. He began to feel a stirring in his groin again. All of a sudden he was awoken from his lusty thoughts by the sound of the doorbell downstairs. "Shit!" he exclaimed in an annoyed tone, "Who the hell can that be?" He finally had some valuable time to himself and he was already being interrupted. He quickly closed the magazine and shoved it under his bed. He stormed down the stairs and angrily swung open the door.

"Hey Mr. B!" It was his daughter's close friend Ilana. Vinny's mood quickly changed from angered to cheerful. Ilana was one of his daughter's more attractive friends. But he wondered why she was here now. She had to have known that Marie would be away for the week.

"Oh, hi Ilana! Nice to see you. What brings you here today? You know that Marie is gone for the week don't you?" he questioned with a warm smile.

"Oh yeah, I knew that." She chirped with a smile of her thin pink lips, "But she and Mrs. B told me last week that if I wanted to come over at all this week to use the pool I had their permission. Is that okay with you?" Her gorgeous, large, soft, blue eyes stared up at him. Vinny examined her eyes and the soft, flawless skin on her face.

"Yeah that's fine with me! C'mon in!" he said, dirty thoughts creeping into his mind. The 18-year-old girl was dressed in a pair of short, khaki, cotton shorts and a powder blue colored tank top, showing just a hint of cleavage. "You can get changed upstairs in Marie's room if you'd like." he suggested.

"Oh, thank you!" she said excitedly. She smiled at Vinny and their eyes locked onto each other's for a fleeting moment before she headed up the stairs. She wore no make up and didn't need any either. She was naturally beautiful. Vinny followed her up the stairs. He had the excuse that he was following her upstairs to be polite, but he knew that the truth of the matter was that he wanted to glimpse up the girl's shorts if possible as she climbed the stairs ahead of him. She entered the room to change, closing the door behind her. Vinny, meanwhile, retreated to his room to make sure that his magazine was adequately hidden from view. A few minutes later Ilana emerged from the room. She was clad in a one-piece navy blue bathing suit. It was a modest suit, with a high neckline. Nothing revealing about it. But Vinny still reveled in the sight of the girl's teenaged body clad in the tight bathing suit. "Are you going to come outside and go in the pool too?" she inquired innocently.

"Yeah, I don't see why not." he answered, "But I still have to change and do a few things inside first. I'll be out in about 15 minutes." He smiled warmly at her as his eyes quickly and lustily examined her shapely body.

"Cool!" she said joyfully and bounced down the stairs. Vinny waited, heard the door to the backyard open, then close and he quickly entered his daughter's bedroom. He made his way over to the window and peered outside, watching as Ilana sat in a chair and applied sunscreen to her short yet slender legs. As he glared lustily at the young girl he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. Piled on his daughter's bed were the clothes that Ilana had just changed out of. He went over and carefully sorted through them. He lifted up her bra first. He held it to his nose, picking up the scent of perfume that she must've applied this morning. It was a lacey, white bra. It was simple enough, yet incredibly sexy to Vinny. The handsome 51-year-old man examined the tag. "34B" it read. He had suspected that her breasts were B cups. He had spent much time this past summer examining her perky young tits through her bathing suits, along with the other friends who Marie had over.

A few moments later he carefully put the bra back on the bed in it's original position and then proceeded to examine the crown jewel of his findings. He lifted up the skimpy pair of high cut, purple satin, bikini panties that rested on the bed. As he made his way back over to the window he lifted the panties to his nose. He inhaled and lustily reveled in the strong musky odor that the crotch of her panties gave off. As he did this he peered through the blinds as Ilana was wading into the pool, going no further than knee deep on the pool's steps. Vinny continued to sniff the panties, also sucking lightly on the crotch, which he had discovered, were slightly moist already. He then adjusted them to sniff the full back of the panties, which covered Ilana's butt. They were virtually odorless. Vinny smiled knowing that she must have a nice tight, clean anus. As he watched Ilana step back out of the pool and make her way back to the lounge chair he decided it was time to change into his own swimming suit and join her outside. A few minutes later he emerged from the house to the delight of the young woman.

"I was beginning to wonder where you were!" she said with a playful smile. Vinny sat down next to her.

"Sorry I took so long." He told her. "Just had a few things to tend to inside."

"Oh don't worry about it! I was only kidding" she said, still smiling at him. "I'm glad you're out here now. I think I'll enjoy your company." Vinny smiled and thanked her for the compliment. They continued to make small talk for a few minutes, exchanging pleasantries and compliments. All the while their eyes examined each other's bodies and played flirtatiously with each other. After a little while Ilana asked, "Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure." answered Vinny.

"I couldn't reach around to put sunscreen on my back and I don't think I did a very thorough job on the back of my thighs. Do you think you could put it on those areas for me?" Vinny felt his knees go weak and was glad that he was seated when she asked.


"Ummm, well, yeah, sure, I guess." he stammered. She thanked him then got up and sat at the bottom of his lounge chair in front of him with her back towards him.

"You can start with my back." she informed him. Vinny took the sunscreen tube, squeezed a little into his hands, rubbing them together and began to apply it to her back. The one-piece bathing suit she was wearing was open in the back leaving a great deal of her exposed to the sun. He savored the feeling of her smooth skin and slightly muscular back as he applied the sunscreen. She had very fair skin that was slightly pink from the vast amount of time she spent in the sun throughout the summer, but she, by no stretch of the imagination, was tan. As he rubbed the lotion into her back he had to push aside her long, loosely curled, golden colored hair that normally cascaded over halfway down her back. It looked absolutely magnificent with the sun shining on it on this hot July day.

After applying the lotion to her back Vinny had Ilana stand up so that he could do the back of her thighs. His hands trembled as he squeezed more lotion into the palm of his rough, masculine hands. She was standing in front of him, with her back towards him, and her lovely behind a mere foot from his face. He slowly began applying the lotion just above her knees, gradually moving up her thighs. He stared ahead, almost in a trance like state at her covered ass, which jiggled ever so slightly as he rubbed her upper thighs. He smiled thinking about the conclusion he reached concerning her clean anus only a short time earlier as he sniffed her panties. He desperately wanted to taste her young asshole right now. But he kept his senses and finished applying the sunscreen. "Thank you," she said, "you're quite good at that! It felt nice. I'll have to have you do that more often!" she said playfully. Vinny thought he noticed a somewhat naughty, lusty look in her eyes as she spoke to him, but he brushed it off as his dirty mind digging for a reason to touch this girl in ways he shouldn't.

They continued to chat with each other throughout the course of the afternoon, growing more and more flirtatious with each other as they went. At about 3:00 Ilana informed Vinny that she'd have to get going. Vinny was disappointed. He had been enjoying the girl's company along with the obvious lustful thoughts that went along with it. His examining of her body had become more blatant and he even caught her looking at his crotch and muscular chest a number of times. Their afternoon together had stirred an unbelievable thirst for sex in him and he knew he somehow needed it quenched. As she got up to go inside and changed Vinny noticed her erect nipples seemingly ready to burst free from her bathing suit, cutting through the air in front of her.

He got up with her and followed her upstairs, his eyes fixated on her ass the entire time. As they got to the top of the stairs she went into Marie's room to change and Vinny went to his own room to change. As he dropped his bathing suit and pulled on a pair of boxer shorts he thought of the magazine under his bed. He thought of the young pussies on the pages of that magazine and then thought once again about Ilana. He was dying to see her pussy. Dying to see her bare breasted, to lick her nipples, to kiss her sweet lips, to make love to her like he had been thinking of all afternoon. He knew that she had been checking him out all afternoon. He was sure that he wasn't mistaken about that. He'd never have another chance like this, especially not when Anne returned home. It'd be back to jerking off in the shower like usual. He had to act. He had to have Ilana and he decided nothing would stand in his way of having her.

Dressed in only a pair of boxer shorts he made his way to Marie's bedroom. "No sense in knocking," he thought, "better to just walk right in." With that thought he swung the door open. Ilana, who was standing with her back to the door while she changed, wearing only those purple satin panties, turned around quickly. She was surprised, not knowing what was going on. She stood still and faced Vinny. Her bare, young breasts hung freely in front of her. Vinny stared at the small, hard, erect, pink nipples that sat so magnificently atop those breasts.

"What's going on?" she asked calmly. Vinny didn't answer her. He didn't need to. They both knew what was happening. He walked towards her and as he got to her reached out one of his rough hands and gently placed it on her supple young breast. She closed her eyes as he rolled her nipple between his fingers then bent forward and kissed her on the lips. As she kissed him back he reached around with his free hand, grabbed her fabulous ass and pulled her towards him.

They became lost in a sea of passion and lust. As he kissed her deeply he crudely groped and fondled her soft ass. His hard cock was poking out of his boxers against the young girl's thin, yet undefined stomach. He forcefully pushed her onto her back on his daughter's bed. He helped her wiggle out of her panties and as they dropped to the floor he paused to take in the amazing sight in front of him. As she laid innocently on the bed her legs were spread open for him revealing a beautiful pussy. Her thin outer lips looked somewhat swollen and were protruding just a bit as her inner lips, glazed with her pussy juice, seemed to be jumping out ready to pull him in. Just above her cunt was a fairly small patch of surprisingly dark, thick pubic hair. She shaved her bikini lines and the contrast of her white skin with the dark hair looked amazing. Vinny seemed almost lost as he took in the fabulous sight before her girlish voice snapped him out of his trance.

"Please eat my pussy Mr. B." she said quietly, almost timidly. Vinny quickly thrust his head between her thighs and began to explore her cunt with his tongue. She tasted incredible and he savored the strong, musky scent that he had early sniffed from her panties. Never in his life had he seen such an exquisite pussy and he enjoyed eating every bit of it. She pushed her cunt against his face as he lapped away at her. "Uuuugggghhhhh! Fuck Mr. B, that feels so fucking good! Eat my pussy!" she squealed. Just then his tongue darted up to her clit that was protruding from the hood shielding it. He massaged it with the tip of his tongue, quickly sending the sexy young girl into a screaming fit of orgasm. "Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss!!!! FFFFFFuuccccckkkkkk!!! Uggghhhhh!!!" she screamed as she pulled her own nipples and bucked her hips.

"Mmmmmm, you have such a delicious pussy Ilana!" Vinny exclaimed just before he turned her over onto her stomach. He massaged her ass cheeks as she lay still. It was the most fabulous ass he had seen in quite some time. Soft and round, it jiggled a bit as he rubbed it, but not at all fat. He grabbed a handful of her ass in each hand as he massaged it. Then pulling her cheeks apart wide he examined her tight, pink, puckered anus. "Delicious!" he thought. Immediately he thrust his face shamelessly between her butt cheeks rimming her anus with his tongue. Ilana who had never experienced any type of anal stimulation before was moaning once again.

"Ugggghhhhh yesssss Mr. B! Lick my asshole! Lick it good! It feels so good Mr. B!" she squealed in delight. Vinny continued to lick it and suck it before thrusting his tongue into her bowel. As he did so he began to explore her pussy with one of his free fingers. Her ass was twitching as he continued to pleasure both her cunt and asshole. He had managed to open her virgin asshole up quite a bit, squeezing his tongue and later fingers into it. The 18-year-old girl was cumming like she never had experienced before. After a little more playing with her ass Vinny stood over her.

"Are you ready for some cock hun?" he asked excitedly. Ilana could only nod her head as her exhausted body lay on her best friend's bed. Her eyes widened as she watched Vinny remove his boxers. While it wasn't very long he had a very thick cock. Along with being thicker than her wrist it had veins popping out of it and looked hard as a brick. She had no idea how he was gonna fit it into her tight little pussy. She followed Vinny's directions as he instructed her to turn onto her back. She spread her legs and he crawled between them, pushing his cock head against the opening of her cunt. He began to push slowly inside of her. She felt her cunt being stretched wider than ever before. Vinny had forgotten how tight teenaged cunt could be.

After years of fucking Anne's gaping cunt Ilana's tight little snatch was a welcome change. After pushing and pushing he finally had his entire length inside of her. With her legs dangling on his shoulders he pounded away at her young pussy with reckless abandon. Her loud screams could be heard throughout the otherwise empty house and most likely beyond. "Mmmmm yes, what a tight little cunt you have baby! Do you like my fat cock in that pussy?"

"Ohhhhhh yesssss!!!!! Ohhhhh god fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt hard!" Vinny, with all of the force he could muster, drilled the teenager's drenched pussy relentlessly as she continued screaming. Then, pulling out of her, he turned onto his back and instructed her to ride him. The young girl eagerly mounted his thick cock and began to ride him. She dug her fingers into his chest as her hips began swiveling back and forth as she humped him. As she rode his prick he held her hips, blasting his cock up into her tight cunny. Her hips in constant motion, her gorgeous golden hair covering her beautiful face, she grabbed her nipples, pulling and twisting as she reached yet another orgasm before crashing limply to the bed, complete and utterly exhausted.

"Now for the best part!" thought Vinny. As Ilana lay on her stomach Vinny stood up behind her. "Get on your knees and stick that ass up here!" he commanded her. The suddenly slutty teen seemed to know exactly what was coming.

"Oh yes Mr. B, put it in my ass! PLEASE!" After fingering her ass a little more to loosen it up Vinny placed his cock head at the young girl's anal rim. "UUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" she moaned as Vinny slowly pushed it into her. She was in a bit of pain but was able to look past that at the immense pleasure her best friend's dad was giving her by putting his thick cock into her butt hole. Her moans grew louder as he plunged deeper into her bowel. Her tight asshole wrapped tightly around his pulsating cock, seemingly sucking it in deeper. He began pounding in and out harder and harder, deeper and deeper. Pulling the girls hair, slapping her ass as he went.

"Mmmmmm, oh yesssss Ilana, your ass loves my cock doesn't it!" he grunted, "Take it all bitch, take that fat cock in your ass you little whore!" He drilled her ass with everything he had as the teenager, experiencing yet another orgasm, started to pass out. At the same time Vinny felt his cock exploding into her anus, filling it with his thick, creamy, cum. He collapsed on top of her the two of them on a semi-conscious level, lying motionless together. Just before falling into a deep sleep a very exciting thought crossed Vinny's mind…he'd have the house all to himself for the rest of the week to fuck his newfound whore as much as he'd like.