An Online Dating App Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubyInBed
RubyInBed
49 Followers

I crouched down and started running my tongue up the length of his shaft, letting my saliva build up, allowing it to coat his cock, making it wet. I planted wet kisses over it, taking my time in teasing him. He was groaning quite a bit now, obviously getting quite impatient with my playful tactics. I decided to surprise him by giving him another gentle suck around the head with my pouted lips, before suddenly sliding my mouth down on him, as deep as I could take him. He cried out and responded instantly by fucking into my face, forcing himself even deeper into my throat. I pulled off and let his cock fall out of my mouth completely. He grunted in frustration and tried to grab my head. I ducked backwards out of his reach. I slapped his hand away.

"Stay. Still," I ordered. I had his cock in my hand, pumping its full glorious length as I glared playfully at him. He laughed a little wildly and nodded. I then proceeded to swallow his cock deep again, and again, deep throating him at least a dozen times, until I was practically choking and my own saliva was dripping off my chin. I replaced my mouth with my hand, and pumped him frantically. I leant over and let my saliva dribble along his whole length. My wrist started to ache as I continued to pump him. He was writhing under my hand, humping his hips, growling in pleasure.

"Oh shit! I'm coming! Oh babe... Please... yes!" he gasped, his eyes tightly closed and fists clenchef, as I continued to wank him, my mouth slurping on the end of his dick. He was humping into me and I brace myself to take his load down my throat. Instead he completely surprised me by pulling away abruptly and gently pushing me away. I frowned in disappointment and tried to grab at him.

"No babe, I don't want to yet. I want to cum inside you," he said in his sexy low growl. He got to his knees and pushed me down, flat onto my stomach. I felt him between my legs, pulling my thighs apart. I wiggled my ass in anticipation. It was about to happen! I was about to feel him inside me! I gripped at the bedcovers and braced myself. I felt him flop his cock on me, resting its weight on my ass. He must have been using his hand to slap my ass with his meat. The fucking tease! I giggled, nervously and wiggled my bottom back at him. He slapped it, now with his hand. Once. Twice. I gasped in surprise but had no time to protest. I felt his cock nudging at my cunt lips, pressing into them, betweem them, trying to find its way into me. This seemed to last forever and was sending me into a frenzy, but it was probably only ten seconds.

Finally, I could feel his tip penetrate me. I was finally taking him in. I cried out as he slid into me, slowly, but without any further hesitation. He was going to fuck me now. It was happening and I was beyond ready.

The pain of his enormous member sliding deeper inside me, stretching me apart, was intense. But it was met with equal pleasure. Every second I sobbed in pain, I was met with the insane pleasure of being stretched and filled. Finally, when he physically could not fit anymore inside me, he started fucking me. With a final firm slap of my ass, he pressed his hands into the small of my back to keep me pinned, and started fucking me. I tried to wiggle, desperate to meet his thrusts, but he was too strong. I was at his mercy. I was getting fucked and I couldn't have been more ecstatic!

I propped up on my elbows and looked over my shoulder. He met my eyes and in that very instant he drove himself into me so hard and deep that I let out a scream. I felt my eyes fill with hot tears and I gasped. My cunt felt on fire. I felt so crammed full, so incredibly stuffed with his manhood... I wondered if he could feel the involuntary muscles contractions, as my cunt tried to keep him inside me.

"You are so fucking tight," he grunted, leaning down on me so that he was breathing against my neck. "You have no idea how tight you are, girl. No. Fucking. Idea." Those last three words were accompanied with three full, rough thrusts.

He continued to fuck me, a little slower now, kissing my neck and grunting in my ear. I used this as an opportunity to clench my muscles around him as tightly as I could. He growled loudly. I did it again. And again. "Fuck!" he panted. "Fuck!"

I felt him easing himself up, pulling me up at the hips so that I was on all fours. He positioned himself behind me on his knees and took a hold of my skirt. He used this to pull me back on him, repeatedly ramming himself into me. Again, I found myself at his mercy as he ploughed into me, over and over and over. He released my skirt and grabbed my hips, and continued to pound me. I couldn't remember the last time I had been fucked so hard. My vision was beginning to blur and my legs were shaking. I felt as though I was losing all control again, and as much as I was enjoying his relentless, powerful fucking, I wanted to have my turn at fucking HIM.

"Stop!" I gasped, "Stop!" He grunted in obvious frustration, but slowed down – though not entirely stopping. "I want to get on top," I managed to gasp, quite breathless. But I was determined.

The very second I uttered those words – "I WANT TO GET ON TOP" – he pulled out immediately and rolled onto the bed. His cock, glistening and slick with my wetness, stood up thick and tall, waiting for me. His eyes pleaded with me to hurry up. I quickly pulled my heels off and tossed them to the floor. I jumped on him eagerly, one leg on either side of him, and grasped his shaft in my hand, my grip on him tight. He had one arm up behind his head and the other on my hip, watching as I slowly impaled myself on him. He cursed loudly, but I remained silent, concentrating as I slid down on him, further and deeper still. Once I knew I couldn't possibly fit another inch inside me, I reached down and felt for how much of his cock was left – I could easily wrap my hand, small as my hand may be, around the base!

Fuck and fuck again. This man had a monstrous cock. How any woman could divorce him was beyond me! Okay, so maybe he was a real prick of a husband, I had no idea. But all I knew, in that very moment, was that he was built like a fucking porn star, and was giving me that most incredible fuck I'd had in years. Maybe ever.

I began to bounce on him, riding him slowly, my pace building up. He lay there watching as I wiggled around, trying to get used to his snug fit inside me. It was almost comical. I met his gaze and we actually laughed.

"The hardships of having a massive cock, hey?" I joked.

"Yeah, it's not new thing," he said, not arrogantly. "But I must say, for a girl with such a tight little pussy, you really are dedicated to taking as much as possible."

I couldn't help giggling at this. A compliment? I suppose. Whatever. I didn't care in that moment.

He lay there watching me as I rode him, quite obviously enjoying the view. Occasionally he was grab at my bouncing tits, lightly pinching my nipples between his fingers. I sat high up, my feet now planted beside him so that I had extra leverage. A few times, due to being so goddam wet, I slid a little too far down him and cried out in pain.

"This is so hot," he muttered, watching me as I moved my hips in circles, figure-eight motions. I concentrated on clamping my cunt muscles around him, his eyes widening as he felt my contractions. I was fucking him quite enthusiastically now; my body was growing accustomed to his size and I found myself turning a little frenzied. I was so beyond horny and knew I was riding him pretty damn furiously. I sat up high and grinded my cunt into him, my clit throbbing so hard against his thick meat. I squealed as I felt a finger rubbing it. I leant back, my back arching, as he rubbed my clit.

I was in a state of raw bliss. I wanted the moment to last forever. I felt like his beautiful dick was made for me and I wanted to worship it and give it whatever it ever needed.

The grip on my hips suddenly tightened. I knew he was about to come. I got a little giddy with excitement and lost my rhythm, slipping slightly. Luckily, he knew when to take charge. He sat up and, keeping his cock buried inside me, rolled me over onto my back.

Then he proceeded to screw the absolute shit out of me. I really have no idea how loud I truly was, but I am sure I was pretty vocal at this point. It was obvious we were both about to come and the fact that we were reaching at the same point was beyond hot. He had me, legs straight together up in the air, griping me tightly by the ankles, fucking me so maniacally I could barely comprehend what was happening. I wanted to meet his thrusts, but he was too strong.

"Fuck, yes! I'm coming!" he shouted out, heaving himself into me mercilessly. I felt his thrusts become more desperate and rigid. He cried out loudly, and at that moment I could feel his hot cum pumping into me. The sensation sent me over the edge and I started to come. My muscles began to spasm around him, milking him, desperate to drain him. He was burying himself into me, pumping every last drop out. I could feel him shuddering as his own climax subsided. He keep thrusting though, wanting for me to finish. I was sobbing and shaking by the time I was done.

We fell beside each other, utterly exhausted.

"That was so incredible," he mumbled. "You were... that was... fuck girl..."

"You weren't so bad yourself," I smiled. I could feel his warm cum dripping out of me. I squirmed in contentment.

"I'm absolutely exhausted right now, but you're staying the night. I'm not done with you yet," he said. He kissed me, his tongue meeting mine. He cupped my breasts softly as he kissed me.

In that moment I didn't care if this was purely a casual fuck session or something more. I really didn't care. I had just had one of the most intense, animalistic fucks of my life. Nothing mattered to me other than ensuring that I received more.

"Well, my weekend is pretty free so..." I said, with a shrug.

* * * *

In short, I stayed the entire next day and we continued much of the same... and more.

If readers want me to share a little more about the subsequent times I met up with Brad, please let me know. I will mention for those wanting a little romance, my sessions with Brad were only ever about the sex. We only wanted one thing from each other.

Or if anyone wants to know about some of my traveling encounters I'm willing to oblige. If anyone is interested, I may start with retelling the time I was banged by my gorgeous tour guide in Amsterdam. Or perhaps I'll describe the time my boss fucked me on the floor of the English pub we worked at after closing time, while his girlfriend was waiting for him to come home.

Maybe I'll let you in on my personal favourite (other than the one I just confessed above) – riding the lovely fat cock of a wealthy groom-to-be, on the night of his bucks party, in the back of a London limo.

RubyInBed
RubyInBed
49 Followers
12