An Online Mistake

Story Info
In a mad moment I was online advertising for a quickie.
1.1k words
4.24
30.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,228 Followers

A shortish, on the spur of the moment story. Total fantasy, probably not politically correct, but once I got writing it just grew.

*****

"Oh god, oh god, no."

But it was too late, he was inside me, bigger than I'd ever had, and without a condom on.

It was all my own fault, as he held my wrists to the bed, and pounded in and out of me, I was very quickly sobering up. I had tried to reason with him, but I'd made all the running online, and he arrived expecting a fuck, and he was determined to get it.

"Oh god," I pleaded again, "Slow down...oh god... let's talk... oh fuck, please stop."

But it was useless. Somehow I reasoned with myself that I may get hurt if I resisted, I tried to slow my heart rate, I stopped fighting, and I stopped pleading.

As he pumped in and out of me he must have realised I'd given in. He released my wrists, and supporting himself on outstretched arms he looked down at my face.

He must have been forty, I was just twenty one. I was on one of my exhibition sales weeks, away from home, bored, lonely, and that particular night I was horny.

I'd had too many drinks with my dinner, and come to my room, and started to amuse myself on my laptop. Somehow I'd got onto a free, swingers website that I'd been told about, and for a bit of fun I'd put a 'new members' profile on, with the tag, 'Lonely girl seeks lonely male for hotel hook up.'

There was a deluge of replies, but after sifting through a dozen 'fuck me' messages something clicked with this guy. His name, he said, was Brett. His profile was also new, but he lived within a mile of my hotel. He sent me a pic, and he looked every inch a horny black male.

Sipping some vodka from the mini bar, I typed, 'Room 307, Holiday Inn, knock four times then twice.'

I looked at the screen, swallowed another mouthful of vodka, and pressed 'Send.'

As soon as I'd pressed the key I said out loud, "Oh shit."

Should I ignore the knock when it came? Should I check out NOW?

"Fuck it," I muttered, "Stupid cow, Becks."

I stood up to use the bathroom, realising pretty quickly I was so, so drunk. By the time I'd pee'd and splashed cold water on my face I knew I was going to go through with it, despite my condition.

Within what seemed like just a few minutes came four knocks on the door... knock...knock...knock...knock. There was an indescribable pause, then...knock...knock.

But I was ill prepared for what happened as I opened the door.

This huge figure seemed to block out the light from the corridor as he just picked me up and dumped me on the bed. As I bounced on the mattress he was already unbuckling his belt. As I went to climb off the bed he shoved me back down.

"Hey, fucking hell, what you doing, I know I invited you, but for god's sake..."

My words trailed away as he was quickly naked from the waist down. His cock stuck out from under the hem of his t-shirt, and I was trying to think through my foggy mind, and gain some time. But to no avail.

"You gonna get undressed, or am I gonna strip you?"

Brett's voice was menacing.

I held up my hands in surrender, as he stepped closer.

"Ok...ok." And I pulled my dress over my head.

Me, in only bra and panties, was too much for Brett.

Reaching out, he wrenched my bra, tearing it off, and tossing it to one side.

As I tried to roll off the bed he grabbed the waistband of my panties, and they were ripped from my body.

At that point he grabbed my hair, and forced me down on my back, and put his knees between my thighs. I guess I didn't scream out, because deep down I knew I'd asked for all this.

And then he entered me. I was unbelievably wet, and although he was big, he sunk deep inside me with his first thrust.

After my first protestations and the realisation that this was going to happen whatever, my body relaxed.

I tried to be as quiet as I could, maybe to discourage him, but however rough and forceful he had been, he certainly knew how to fuck.

I was as silent as I could be, I was being as supine as I could, but I felt my body starting to react. I felt myself being carried along the journey that I knew would result in orgasm.

My eyes were closed, and I clamped my hand over my mouth, gripping my nose between thumb and forefinger, almost stopping myself breathing, as I started to cum.

Brett could see all of this, as he looked down at me. He felt the tiny shivers in my hips, the muscles in my thighs tensing. My pussy pulsated, and he gave a kind of snort of triumph.

But he wasn't finished.

Mostly when I'd had sex before, the guy had finished by now, and I'd be experiencing the afterglow of orgasm, but Brett had accomplished what he'd set out to do, and was now intent on his own satisfaction.

I opened my eyes slightly, and saw his look of concentration. His thrusting continued, but had become more urgent. My body was shaking under the onslaught. I was preparing to grit my teeth until he had finished, when the feeling of arousal in my body seemed to continue, and trigger more feelings of intense pleasure.

My hand reached up behind his neck, sliding through the beads of perspiration, my other hand gripping his muscular rib cage, while my legs wrapped themselves around his buttocks.

With every thrust my hips rose to meet him. My earlier cries of, "Oh my god, please stop" became cries of, "Oh my god I'm cumming again."

Suddenly with a low masculine grunt, I felt him thrust, and hold himself inside me. His cock seemed to swell, and the feeling of him starting to jerk, and continue to jerk, pumping his semen into me made me panic. The fear of being impregnated was flashing through my inebriated brain.

With a final grunt he slumped on top of me, and I just closed my eyes and pushed him off.

I felt the trickle of spunk oozing from my pussy, and my fingers confirmed how much he had cum.

I felt him get off the bed, and within a couple of minutes the door opened and slammed shut. Nothing had been said. He'd fucked me, and I knew I'd asked for it.

Next day I'd be at the pharmacist, regretting my stupidity. It had awoken feelings inside me that I was going to find difficult to resist in future.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,228 Followers