An Open Letter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax, relax," I replied," There are other thing things we can do, if you don't want to..."

While I was saying these reassuring words to her, I was thinking to myself, Terri, your snatch, will stretch a mile, before it will tear an inch.

As I sucked and nibbled on her nipples, your wife, was rolling her head form side to side moaning softly, panting, "ahhh, ahhh, Oh Meat, it's too big...mmm, mmm." While she stroked my dick, in her warm moist hand.

I had all I could do, to keep from yanking off your wife's, shorts, and panties, and prying her legs apart, and rolling over on top of her, and shoving my cock all the way into her, and fucking her like a Wildman.

Instead; I took my mouth off her tits, and tenderly kissed her on full soft lips.

As I sucked her lower lip into my mouth, and flicked the tip of my tongue across her lower lip. I slowly slid my hand down under the front of her shorts, inside the waist band, of her little girl cotton panties, down over her mount of Venus, between her slightly spread thighs, and covered her warm moist womanhood.

Your wife jumped when she felt my hand on her pussy and unconsciously began jerking her hips up and down against my hand, in the fucking motion.

Her pussy was soaked; her legs were quivering, as I ran my middle finger between her inner pussy lips.

I covered your wife's mouth with mine again, and slid my tongue between her lips; as I slowly pushed my middle finger inside her tight little fun hole.

Your horny wife sucked my tongue into her mouth, as she felt my thick finger going deep inside her.

As my big finger went inside your wife's, snug little hole, she arched her hips, and nipped my tongue. Terri's pussy muscles innately contacted around my invading finger, gripping it tightly inside her, like she never wanted me, to take it out of her.

Your innocent virtuous virginal looking young wife was going crazy with lust, as she swirled her tongue around mine. Oh Man Terri was rapidly wildly lifting, and lowering her hips, as I finger fucked her unbelievably tight little tunnel of love.

I sucked her tongue, into my mouth, as I curled my middle finger and rubbed it up and down over that hard little bumpy spot on the front wall of her obviously rarely used, extremely tight little fuck hole.

When Terri's felt my finger tip roughly going up and down over her g-spot, she tightly gripped the bedcovers, in her hands, began twitching, as she arched her hips up and pushed her head back into my pillow.

Then she came loudly screeching, "Ahhh, God, Ohhh Baby, Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh." Then she relaxed and collapsed as her warm cum came gushing out of her hole into the palm of my hand.

Your little wife, was lying beside me, panting and trembling as she gasped, for breath, mumbling, "Meat, what did you do to me? That was so freaking incredible, I never came that good before...in my life. "

Terri, rolled over, on her side facing me, and reached down, and grabbed my dick. Then started kissing me all over my face, licking and sucking on my earlobe, and sticking her tongue into my ear, as she sighed, gratefully, passionately, into my ear, "Oh God Meat, Thank You, thank you, that was sooo freaking good."

I knew I could have rolled your wife over on her back, and she would have spread her legs wide for me, and let me fuck her...

But I just held her and gently kissed her, as I gave her a few minutes, to catch her breath.

Then I stood up, slipped off my rode, exposing my hard muscular, manly body and dick to her, for the first time.

Your wife had this dreamy blissful, after orgasm, look on her face. Her pretty big sparkling bright blue eyes, seemed to get wider, as she admired my hard body, and my large swollen throbbing cock.

Your wife didn't even try to resist, as I put my hand under the waist band of her shorts. She just arched her hips up, so I could easily peel them down, over her hips, and legs until I took them off.

Christ buddy, she was an awesome looking sight laying there. Her pretty freckle covered face had some droplets of sweat on her forehead. Your wife's cheeks, face, shoulders, and chest were flushed bright red.

She was still breathing heavily and her chest was heaving up and down. Her beautiful perfect haft dollar sized, pink nipples were still swollen hard from her intense orgasm.

Man she was a vision of loveliness, laying there in her little girl, pink cotton panties, with the soaked crotch. Her lovely long legs were slightly parted, waiting for me to...

Your Wife, was starring at my cock with a look of intense desire in her eyes, as she said," Meat, I want you, to put it in me, but your thing is so big, it might hurt me... maybe I should just, you know play with it or" she paused for a moment and finally said, "kiss it!"

I smiled down at her as I said," Don't worry about it! I won't hurt you. "

While I was saying that, I was thinking to myself, Christ Buddy, don't tell me you've never gone down on this beautiful sexy thing!

Then I grinned and raised my eye brows, as I went on to say to your wife, "Beside that, I'm no where near ready to that yet!"

I was still grinning mischievously at your wife, as I licked my lips and said," There's something else I want to do to you first."

While I was telling your wife this, I was thinking to myself, when I get finish with you Terri, you're going to beg me, to shove cock into you.

Terri shyly nodded her head up and down as she nervously said, "Okay."

I got back on the end of the bed between her legs and reached up and put my finger tips under the waist band of her pretty innocent little girl pink cotton panties.

Your wife arched her hips up again, for me, as I peeled them down over hips, down her legs, until I finally pulled them off her feet and dropped them next to her shorts.

Terri was laying there; nervously looking up at me, like she was wondering, what I was going to do to her next!

I put my hands under her knees, and spread her legs apart, as I pushed her knees up to her shoulders.

Then I started kissing the insides of your hot young wife's thighs. Terri quickly began panting and moaning again, "Ohhh Good God, Ohhh, God Honey, I love that. Meat my... husbands never... done this to me!"

When I finally started gently kissing your wife's sweet musty smelling vagina, and began tenderly licking small figure eights around her enlarged pink clit.

She exploded again, almost immediately; this time she drenched my face, in another salty tasting, intense female, cum squirting orgasm.

As I crawled up over your wife, she was trembling and her eyes were rolled back into her head, and she was breathing heavily through her open mouth, trying to catch her breath.

I kissed on the fore head as I whispered softly," Terri, I want you, to do me a favor, hold my cock, in your hand, and rub it up and down over your pussy."

She did as I asked, without hesitation; she wrapped her warm moist trembling hand around my dick, and gripped it tightly around the shaft and rubbed the head of my cock, up and down over her pussy.

While she was doing this, your wife instinctively, began lifting herself up, and rubbing her warm wet inviting pussy, against the head of my cock.

Buddy, I knew, she wanted me, in her.

I though to myself, just a little more coaxing and I'll be, all the way into your wife's tight little box.

I nipped her ear lobe, as I lightly blew my warm breath into her ear, and whispered," Terri, does that feel good?"

She sighed passionately, through her panting breath, "Yesss, Ahhh, ahhh, ohhh God yesss, yes. "

As I licked her inner ear, I said softly," Honey, rub the head of my cock back and forth over your clit."

She didn't answer, she just rubbed my hard cock head back and forth and from side to side over her clit, causing her to squirm around under me, trying to get herself off, or maybe she was, unconsciously trying to get my cock into her.

"Honey, please rub my penis between your pussy lips and across your opening."

As I asked her to do that; I carefully kissed and gently sucked on that little hot spot between her neck and shoulders again.

Without thinking your wife pushed my the end of my cock between her warm wet pussy lips until the head of my dick was barely touching her snug little opening.

I lightly kissed her open mouth, and slid the tip of my tongue between her lips.

When your wife's felt my tongue going between her lips, she put one arm around neck, and arched her back up, as she tightly held my cock, in her other hand, against her waiting warm wet hole.

I guessed, she still trying to be faithful to you Buddy, and keep me out of her. No matter how bad she wanted it.

As our tongues played in each others mouths, I pushed my hips downward against her, pressing the head of my cock, firmly against her slippery wet opening.

Oh Man, your wife instinctively began lifting her hips up, as felt the end of my cock pushing against her sung little opening.

I pulled my lips off hers, and asked your wife between our parted lips, in my husky manly voice, "Terri, tell me, what you want me, to do to you?"

Terri's was rolling her head from side to side moaning, "Mmm, mmm, mmm, Oh God. I don't know... I shouldn't."As she held my cock in her hand, against her tight warm wet opening.

I pressed my hips just a little further forward, nudging the end of my manhood harder against the opening, of her love cannel.

I kissed her eyelids, as I whispered," Terri, tell me what you want?"

Your wife gasped, "Oh God Meat, Please I want you to", as she let go my dick, and put her other arm around neck, nodding her head up and down, in the yes motion.

I pushed the head my cock just a fraction of an inch into her, as I passionately whispered softly in my husky manly passionate voice, "Tell me, what you want?"

Your wife clawed my back as she pleaded, "Please be gentle...please, please, its sooo big."

"Terri, tell me what you, want me, to do you?" I teased,

Your wife, muttered softly, "Fuck me, please fuck me, but be gentle."

Man, your wife's was so nice and tight, I though I was going into a virgin. Damn man the inside of your wife's pussy was so, warm, wet and velvety smooth. I though I was inside a warm moist satin vice.

Needless to say it was obvious, that your wife never had a cock this big inside her before!

Because she continually gasped, " Aaaaaah," as I tenderly pushed my dick all the way into her, spreading her open and filling her up with my man's sized cock, for the first time.

Your wife, closed her eyes, arched her hips, took her arms, from around my neck, and dropped them down by her sides and, tightly gripped the bedcovers in her hands, as she lifted her hips and gave herself to me.

I watched her pretty face contorting in pleasure,as she rolled her head from side to side. As I gently pushed my hard swollen male member, deeper and deeper into her, spreading her open and filling her up with my man meat.

Your wife laid there under me breathing heavily, when I finally all the way into her, sighing, "Ohhh Good God Meat, it's sooo freaking big."

I kissed her tenderly, as I asked between our parted lips, "Terri, tell me, how does it feel inside you?"

She moaned, "Oh God, Oh Good God Honey, it feels so good, I don't ever want you to take it out of me."

I had to hold still inside her, for a few minutes, to savor the feelings of being one with your lovely wife. I also wanted to let her, get used to having my man sized dick inside her, for the first time.

We lay there playing with tongues in each others mouths, not moving, for a few minutes. Then your wife began instinctively lifting herself up against me.

As I felt her beginning to move under me, I began gently riding her, slowly pulling out her and gently pushing back into her.

As she got used me, being inside her, she began moaning softly, "Meat do it, really do it, to me."

I could tell she was going insane with desire, as she sucked in her breath and sighed passionately in her soft low panting voice," Oh Meat, Please, please, fuck me harder."

I loved hearing your wife say those words of lust to me.

I kissed her forehead and the tip of her nose, and teasing asked her, "Tell me, what do you, want me, to do, to you now?"

She sighed, "Please Meat, you know, what I want, do it to me faster and harder now."

I did as she asked, and began pumping into her a little faster and harder. As I rode her I could feel your wife's cunt starting to loosen up, as her pussy, began getting wetter and wetter.

Damn Buddy, as I fucked your wife, I could feel her creamy white cunt juices coating my long hard thick cock.

Oh Pal, my cock felt so good inside your wife's sung warm wet pussy, it felt like it belonged in her. I couldn't help myself, even if I wanted too.

I felt my balls quickly beginning to fill up and I started getting that wonderful warm tingly feeling going through my entire body.

I knew I was going to cum any second, and I wasn't going to able to pull my dick out of your wife, when I did.

Oh Man, I hope you don't mind!

But I wanted to make your wife happy and to cum again, with my big hard dick deep inside her.

I knew if I made her have a vaginal orgasm. She would be mine, to fuck over, and over again, any time I wanted her too.

Then your wife suddenly, began franticly bucking her hips up and down, under me, mumbling, "ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, I'm coming...Oh God Meat, I never came like this before."

Oh Christ Buddy, that's all I needed to hear.

Then your wife's cunt began contacting and releasing around my hard throbbing cock, just as my dick, swelled up bigger inside her, and I starting erupting, spurting my thick sperm, deep inside her tight, clinging, warm, soaking wet cunt.

I couldn't help myself, and I shoot gob after gob of warm creamy white jizz deep inside, your wife's convulsing twat, as she jerked her hips up, and held them up, as her body vibranted in orgasm, willingly taking my hot load of cum way up inside herself.

I didn't think either one of us was ever going to stop coming. When I finally stopped ejaculating inside her; I collapsed on top of her panting trying to get my breath back.

I finally rolled over onto my back pulling your warm sweaty wife over on top of me, with my still erect twitching dick deep inside her tight warm wet sperm filled snatch.

Your wife lay on top of me, breathing heavily, panting into my ear, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck that was awesome. Oh Meat, I never knew, it could be this good! "

I kissed her cheek, as I lightly raked my fingernails up and down her spine, and scratched her tail bone. Your sexually satisfied grateful wife instantly started responding, and slowly started fucking me again!

I couldn't believe what sexual treasure she is. Christ man, I know you can't you believe this? But your wife came again!

We laid there together, for a couple of hours, talking and really getting to know each other.

Man your wife is absolutely awesome. Fair warning Buddy, I'm going to take her away for from you, if I can.

Then we took a shower together; as she got dressed, I told she was more then welcome to come back over anytime she wanted too.

She winked and blew me a kiss, with a strange look in her eyes, as she replied with a big smile on her face, "I think you'll be seeing a lot of me."

Then she left, But I knew she'd be back.

The End
Well folks I hope you all enjoyed reading my story.

Now dear readers, I want you all to make my day, and please take the time to give me five stars and leave me a nice comment and tell me what you liked or didn't like about my story.

However, that's besides that pesky grammar, punctuation, and spelling stuff. I know I stink at it, so you don't have to tell me about it, I already know it.

However, I do proof read my stories repeatedly, trying to find as many of my spelling, and the wrong word mistakes, as I possibly can and correct them.

I also use the tools on my Microsoft Word Processor trying to eliminate as many of my grammar mistakes as I possible can without changing what I'm trying to say.

Thank you again for reading my Story

BigCarl796
The Dirty Old Man

12