An Open Marriage Ch. 01 - 03

Story Info
The Dirty Old Man sequel.
17.8k words
4.48
39.2k
26
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The Dirty Old Man)

This is a sequel to the Dirty Old Man and starts the day after the Halloween Orgy. This is a fantasy and all characters are fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely accidental. All characters are over 18, hell, most are over 40.

This story is for adults only and contains graphic sexual content and some BDSM play. It is intended only for those aged 18 and older.

I do suggest you read "The Dirty Old Man" first.

Ch. 1

November 1st - The Day After The Halloween Orgy.

I awake to a persistent kiss. Never been awakened by a kiss before. I open my eyes and Joan is kissing me. As I become more awake, I realize that someone is sucking my cock. After Joan breaks the kiss and moves down passed my waist, I look down and my wife is working on a little cream for her breakfast. Joan joins in but Vanessa won't let her suck my cock. So Joan starts to work on my balls. It's a weird feeling having a wet mouth on your cock and another on your balls at the same time.

I last for nearly ten minutes, partly because I'm still sated from the orgy and pretty drained from last night. However, I am really enjoying it so I'm trying to hold off. It was an added bonus to have Joan licking my balls the whole time. I give them both long kisses, the wife first of course. We all slide out of bed and take turns using the toilet. After I piss, I turn the shower on and climb in. Vanessa joins me since she was first on the toilet. After a bit, Joan climbs in. We all start soaping each other up. I grab Vanessa and give her a long French kiss and then say "Thanks for being my wife and agreeing to this open marriage thing."

Vanessa says "I love you, John, and I'm really happy with the open marriage. I'll try to keep the jealousy to a minimum."

Joan says "You two are happy? I'm ecstatic. I never thought this old woman would be having so much outstanding sex like I have since you two got together. Just don't ever stop or break up or exclude me, PLEASE!!"

We laugh at Joan who smiles happily. When we are all squeaky clean, we dry each other, kiss each other and start to get dressed. Joan brought 'normal' clothes for today too so when we all walk into the living room, we are all dressed in 'normal' every day clothes.

Maria is just getting up. Joe is gone and Carl is sitting in the kitchen and the coffee is starting to brew. Maria pulls me aside and, standing there naked, says "John, I really want to be your submissive. I enjoyed the flogging and it made me really horny. Please, Sir. And I understand you helped Vanessa learn to enjoy anal sex. I want that too."

"I'm not really sure about you being our submissive yet, Maria. If we continue I would need to get some training and also you would be submissive to myself and Vanessa. I won't do it without her."

"Okay, John. Let me know once you think it over and talk to Vanessa. I really want this...badly. And I love your tongue." She giggles.

I walked into the kitchen and Vanessa grabs me. "I heard that. Are we really going to take her as a submissive?"

"I don't really know yet, honey. She wants it badly. She would be our submissive and we'd both need to do some training. I'm just not sure. We'll talk more about it later, okay?" I turn to Carl and say "So how are you doing this morning, Carl?"

"Oh, pretty good. A little sore. I'm not used to that level of sex. Your wife is awesome and like you said before, very tasty pussy."

I smile at Vanessa and say "She is awesome, isn't she. I love to eat that pussy. So what happened to Joe?"

"Joe had something to do today. He didn't even spend the night."

"Gee, I hope he made it home okay. He was pretty drunk."

The ladies start scrambling some eggs and frying bacon. I jump in and make some toast. The coffee is ready thanks to Carl. We all sit down and eat with a little bit of conversation mixed in. Maria keeps looking at me. It's kind of making me uncomfortable. Of course, Vanessa was keeping an eye on Maria too.

After we all eat, everyone leaves for home. Joan stays a little while to talk with us. "John, are you really thinking about becoming Maria's Dominant?"

"I don't know, Joan. I mean I've got a bit of a dominant in my personality, especially in the bedroom. I don't know if Vanessa told you about the submissive I had over the summer. I enjoyed it and I know she did too plus she learned a lot about sex during our short time together. She actually called me back and asked to be allowed to come over again. I'm just not sure I want to do this with Maria. I really like her but I'm very happy with the somewhat more than vanilla sex life I have with this wonderful woman." Vanessa gives me a big smile.

I say "I'm just a little worried that if I don't do it for her, she might go hunting for another Dom and she might find someone that will really hurt her. I certainly don't want her to get mixed up with someone that might be a sadist or even worst. At least with me and Vanessa, Maria will be safe and we can give her an outlet for her desires and needs."

Vanessa says "I never thought of that. It probably would be better if we provided that outlet for her."

Joan says "Well, she's like a sister to me. I don't want her really hurt. You know, John, when you were flogging her, I got really hot. I think I want to try some of that."

"What? Shit. Another one? Joan, you've got too much of a dominant personality to want that."

Joan says "Do you see me as a dominate person, John?"

"Yes, I do. Of course, there are people that do both. They are called a "switch". Do you really want to be flogged?"

"I think I do. I got so wet when you were doing that to Maria. And I enjoyed the anal sex much more when you took over from behind, too. God, that was wonderful."

Vanessa says "John, I really enjoy it when you control what we are doing in the bedroom. You know, when you direct me to different positions or even those times when you playfully smack my ass. Could I be a sub too?"

"Did you get wet when I was flogging Maria? Would you like to be flogged too?"

"No, not really and I didn't think Maria's flogging was all that much of a turn on. I enjoyed it but it didn't really turn me on much."

"I don't think you're a sub. Maybe not a true Dom either. You're just going to be coming along for the ride since I don't want to do this without you. You can learn as I learn and maybe you will become a Dom too. If not, no big deal. You can just be with me and join in with the sex, if you want."

Joan says "So how are you going to learn that stuff?"

"I learned what I have so far from the internet. Unfortunately, I doubt if I can learn how to flog or whip someone with the crop safely by myself. I need to practice. I wonder if there's a BDSM club in this area. We could dress up in our Dom and Dominatrix costumes and visit it. I'll bet if there is they have some kind of training."

We leave it at that. I'll have to do some research. Later I find out that there is a BDSM club in the area. The membership is a little pricy but we decide we can join.

Vanessa and I spend the rest of the day relaxing. Neither one of us is very interested in sex. Just a bunch of cuddling and watching TV. We shower and head to bed at 10pm.

November 2nd. Vanessa's sub test.

I wake up and Vanessa is snuggled up to me like she's an integral part of me. I lay there a while to wake up and then start to caress her. She eventually wakes up, looks up at me and says "Hi, honey. Did you just wake up?"

"A couple of minutes ago."

"I'm so tired today. I wonder if this is a reaction to the party two days ago. I wasn't tired yesterday at all."

"I know, I'm a little groggy today too."

She looks up at me, "Blowjob time?"

I say "How about a '69' instead. I really want to lick that pussy this morning."

She smiles, "Okay".

She slowly gets up and crawls around so she's straddling my face. I immediately begin to lick her and she yelps. "Oh, baby that feels so good." She leans down and starts to work on me. We spend a good fifteen minutes at it and she starts to cum around the ten minute mark. I've got my arm around her and I keep eating her. She keeps cumming and cumming. I join her at about the fifteen minute mark. She swallows my cum and I try my best to clean her up also but she finally pushes me away and says "Too sensitive, honey."

She crawls down and cuddles with me again then leans up and French kisses me. We taste each others sex juices during the kiss. She crawls back down and says "That was great, my husband. God I love saying that!"

I laugh. "I'm loving this relationship too. I'm so glad you sent me that chat message. Did you ever think that one message would change both our lives so much?"

"No, but I did hope it would. I can't believe that hope became reality."

We French kiss again and we both latch onto each other, hugging.

After breakfast, I get online, get the club phone number. I give them a call and they tell me how to join. I ask them if it's okay that we are senior citizens. They say no problem. I also tell them we are both new Doms and they say no problem. I ask if they have training classes. They say yes but they are kind of sporadic. There is no set schedule until usually the week before. They have a website and they post the classes on it. The classes are usually posted by Sunday for each week. We go downtown to join it. We take a tour but we decide not to go tonight (Saturday) and wait to go next weekend. Vanessa and I want to spend today and tomorrow enjoying each other without thinking about anyone else. Sort of a mini-honeymoon. I wish it was warmer outside because I'd really like to go out for a picnic and sex in the outdoors. But it is November so that's out.

We spend the day in the apartment. After supper and some TV, I suggest we get naked. Vanessa says it's too cold. I tell her to turn up the heat. We turn the heat up to 80 degrees and get naked when it gets warmer. We spend some time playing with each other. After a couple of hours, we're both pretty horny again. Vanessa says "John, get the flogger. I want to try it to see how it feels."

I say "What? That's surprising."

"Go get it please, Master John." I laugh and go to get it.

When I get back to the living room, Vanessa is down on all fours like Maria was two nights ago. "John, just give me a couple the same strength as you gave Maria."

I swing the flogger a couple of times and say "Okay, I'll try to get it the same strength."

I swing it once and hit her on the middle of her back. "Oh, My," she says.

"You okay, lover," I say.

"Yeah, one more please." I swing it again and hit the top of her beautiful ass. She says "Ow, okay, that's enough. I'm not a sub for sure. I get nothing out of that. She reaches between her legs. "Completely dry," she says. "Although I love being submissive to you in our sex life."

I say "I know, honey. I think the most submissive thing you do is when you ask me to pin your arms down and fuck you in the mouth. That is really submissive."

Vanessa says "Yeah, I guess that is kind of submissive, isn't it? But I don't want any of the punishment stuff in a D/s relationship. I like it when you tell me what to do in the bedroom and I do love the mouth fuck. I just don't want the hard spankings or anything to do with the flogger."

"Well, that's wonderful. At least the main woman in my life is not a full submissive. I'm still surprised that Joan wants to try it. She's got to be a switch though. Her personality is just to dominate otherwise."

Vanessa says "Well, Maria and Joan can have it. I think it actually caused my vagina to dry up."

I laugh. "Would you like your husband to get it juicy again?"

"No, I don't think so, honey. I was getting a little horny before you used the flogger on me but nothing like I usually get. I think I still need a bit of a break."

"Good idea. I could use a small break too." We turn the heat back down and get our 'jammies on. We spend the rest of the night watching TV and holding hands. We head to bed at 10:30pm and fall to sleep almost immediately.

*******************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, November 2. The Halloween orgy was great fun. Carl just fucked the shit out of me. His eight inches did reach some places that John's can't but for some reason, John still gives me the hardest orgasms. I love my husband. I'm not sure about including Joe in any more orgies. He's not very good. Joan did warn me. I don't know about Maria's request to be our sub though. That has me very nervous. And I am really glad that I didn't pass the sub test today.

*******************************************

November 3rd. Reenacting Our First Night Together and Another sub Test.

I wake up and Vanessa is sucking my cock. I say "Honey, let's hold off on that today, okay."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. My libido is just not there. Let's keep it non-sexual today until tonight. Hopefully our libidos will return tonight. I'm really looking forward to making love to my wife again."

She puts her hand between her legs and says "I'm pretty wet right now and your beautiful cock is hard. Are you sure you don't want to do anything."

"Yeah, let's hold off until tonight. Tonight, I'm going to make love to my wife and give her several orgasms. Okay?"

"Okay." We cuddle awhile and kiss a couple of times. After a half hour, we get up and move to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

While eating breakfast, Vanessa says "John, can we get out of the house today. Maybe the zoo and some shopping?"

"Of course, darling."

We head out and enjoy the day running around getting back to the apartment at nearly supper time. I suggest to Vanessa that we eat out tonight. So we shower and dress up and head for a nice Italian restaurant. The food is great as is the wine, which I'm starting to enjoy. We arrive back home at a little after 7pm. We sit down and start to watch TV. After a half hour, Vanessa excuses herself and heads toward the bedroom. Five minutes later, out she walks wearing the same see-through nightie she wore on the first night we had sex. I lick my lips.

She kneels down between my legs, unzips my pants and pulls my cock out. She smiles up at me. So she wants to reenact our first night together. Okay. Still making eye contact, she bends over and begin running her tongue over the head of my penis. Then she takes me deep in her mouth and has me groaning. She gives one of the best blowjobs ever. The only way to improve her performance would be deep-throat and I could care less about that. I don't want her to gag. I wait until I'm really hard, I pick her up and carry her to the bedroom, she weighs about 105 pounds or so. I gently put her on our king size bed. I grab her teddy bottoms and pull them down nearly ripping them off again. I bury my face between her legs and a moan escapes from her mouth. I continue to lick and suck her pussy lips with an occasional lick and suck of her clit.

Soon she is breathing heavily. I take her top off and started kissing her from mouth to pussy with a long stop at her breasts. She has the longest nipples I've ever sucked on. They are really sensitive too. She starts to squirm the longer I lick and suck her nipples. I nibble a little at each nipple and she moans loudly. I continue kissing and licking down to her pubic area and resume my attentions on her entire pussy but this time concentrating on her clit a little more.

She begs for my hard cock. I say "You want to reenact our first night together, you know you're going to have to wait for my cock." She moans in frustration. The first night together she got two orgasms before we fucked.

I take my clothes off but still make her wait by going down on her until she begins groaning real loud and her hips begin to thrust into my face. I hang in there and soon she's cumming "Oh John! Oh baby!, Oh shit, oh, oh, oh, oh..." After a few minutes, she starts to calm down a little from her first orgasm although she is still breathing heavily.

"Please John, I need your cock between my legs."

"Not yet," I say. She groans. "You know it was two orgasms before I entered that wonderful pussy."

I run my hands slowly, gently up and down her torso until she starts breathing somewhat normally again. Then I begin to finger fuck her while rubbing her clit with my thumb. As she nears orgasm again, I reach up with my left hand and pinch her right nipple. She screams as she cums again.

I begin the kisses again and kissing her down from neck to pussy again until she calms down.

"Please, John, your cock please..." I offer her my cock for her mouth again just like the first time and she takes it. After a couple of minutes of her sucking my cock, I crawl between her legs and kiss my way up to her mouth. She begs me for my cock again.

"Yes, my wife," I say.

I enter her very juicy pussy and I fuck her for ten minutes during which she cum three more times. Then as she cums again she let's out a scream and I cum as her vaginal muscles milk my cock. We both collapsed together. "Wow!" she says. "That will never get old. You are awesome, my husband."

She grabs me and plants a long French kiss on my lips. I part my lips and we play with each others tongues for a long time. When we break the kiss, Vanessa says, "I'm so glad you're here, my love."

I smile and say "I love you wife and I'm here 'til death do us part'." She hugs me tightly again. We just cuddle and kiss for quite a while. At one point, she reaches between her legs and pulls out a big glob of cum. She stuffs it in her mouth and licks her hand clean. I know what's coming. She French kisses me and passes me a small amount of my own cum. I swallow it and tell her she's a naughty girl. I tell her I should spank her. She looks at me for a bit and crawls over my lap. I look at her questioningly.

She says "I'm a Dom but in this room, I am your sub. I've been naughty, you should punish me, Master."

I smile at her, sit up and start to rub her nice, naked ass. "Okay, my Dominate sub, I'm going to give you 10 smacks for passing me my own cum, five on each cheek." She looks up at me and smiles. "Don't forget to count the smacks and thank me afterward."

"Yes husband, my Master."

I start to spank her starting with not very hard slaps at first but increasing in strength so that smacks seven through ten are pretty hard. When we get to ten, she says "Whoo, thank you Master for my punishment. The last few really hurt."

I'm rubbing her pink ass now and she cooing. "Okay, my lovely Dom/sub, come up here on the bed with me."

She stands up and sits on the bed with me. She immediately jumps up, rubs her butt and sits down kind of gingerly. I reach down between her legs and she not very wet at all. I smile at her. "More proof you are not a sub, honey. A sub would be creaming heavily by now. You are almost dry."

She smiles at me. "I know, I did not enjoy that, well, the last four anyway. The first six were not bad at all and kind of erotic."

"I'll keep that in mind for later, lover."

Vanessa says "Let's take a shower, honey. I want to wash the remaining cum out of my pussy."

"My pussy, woman."

"Okay, your pussy," she grabs my cock and says "My cock." She gives me a big smile and I laugh at her.

We shower. As we're drying each other I tell her "I like your pink ass. It's pretty."

She says "Well, enjoy it because I don't think it's going to be this color pink again. Maybe Joan will let you turn hers pink."

I just laugh. I slip on underwear and she puts a housecoat on. We walk into the kitchen and have a couple drinks. Vanessa drinks wine and I'm having a rum and coke. We talk more about Maria and also Joan. Vanessa says "I don't know if I am going to be able to spank or flog anybody, especially my best friend."

I say "Well, you never know if you can until you give it a try. Would you like to give me a couple of smacks?"