An Open Marriage Ch. 01 - 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no! I couldn't do that, especially to you."

I say "Oh, come on honey. I'm not royalty or something." I drop my underwear, bend over and say "Come on, smack my ass."

She says "No, I can't!"

I smack my own ass and look at her. "Please, Vanessa, do it."

She walks slowly over to me and gives me a light smack. I say "Come on and give me a hard smack, Mistress."

She looks at me. She's biting her lower lip. She raises her arm and smacks me fairly hard on the right cheek. "Okay, nice. Now one more on my left butt cheek." She raises her arm again and smacks me on my left cheek. "There you go, that wasn't too bad was it. Both were good strength. Now give me two more, one on each cheek."

She does it okay and I note that it's start to sting a little.

She reaches around me and grabs my cock. "I see you aren't too turned on by those either."

"No, I'm not. But you see you can do it."

She touches herself and says "You know, I'm a little wet again."

I say "The Dom often gets turned on by giving the punishment."

"Wow," she says. "Maybe I am a little bit of a Dominatrix. Who knew? I kind of enjoyed smacking your butt and it did turn me on. It hurt my hand though."

I laughed at that comment. "Well, don't get too use to smacking my ass."

"Oh, I won't. I probably will never do that again to you. It just didn't feel right."

"I know, didn't feel right or good to me either. By the way, I didn't really mind you pushing that glob of my cum into my mouth. I'll never punish you again for doing it as long as it's just a little bit. It was just a test and you passed. You are a Dominatrix and not a sub, except occasionally to me." She smiles at me.

We finish our drinks and head to bed.

November 8th, 7pm - First Time At The BDSM club.

Vanessa and I are both showering and getting ready for the BDSM club. We received our membership cards yesterday. We wanted to get there early to talk to some Doms about training. We're both ready by 7:30pm and we head out. Outside the club looks like a warehouse; kind of disappointing really. Vanessa and I were both nervous as hell. We show the membership cards and we were in. The inside is more like we were thinking a sex club should look like. We were here before but they didn't have the lights on or let us into the main club area. It is generally decorated in purples and blacks. I had been to strip clubs before and it kind of reminded me of that but there were areas that looked like a dungeon. All around the outside there are a bunch of dungeon furniture like stocks, St. Andrews crosses, spanking benches and so forth. There's a big stage along the far wall.

It looked like we were very early. There were a few people there and they appeared to be Doms and subs. We started to feel out of place coming in as two Doms without subs. Oh, well, couldn't be helped. We met a man who was obviously a Dom and talked with him for a while. He was happy to help us and said there are classes at the club. He gave us the schedule for the next two weeks. They cost money of course. Oh, well. We stayed around until some of the action started. We watched a Male - female do some bondage and whipping. I enjoyed it but Vanessa was not thrilled. After we watched a couple more 'scenes' we decided to leave.

We talked on the way home. We decided that I would take a few classes and then show Vanessa what I'd learned. If we wanted to both take classes it would end up costing us $300 and we were not that much into it to spend that much. Vanessa also admitted that when we left the club, she was turned on. I had an erection too.

We got home and the clothes came off. Vanessa said "John, can you do something for me. Can you spank me but no harder than the first six spanks last week?"

"Sure, but why?"

"I'm turned on and I think my ass being warmed up by your hand will make me even hornier. I don't think pain will do it though so just enough to get me a little pink and make my butt feel hot."

"Ah...Okay, honey."

"Then how about tying me up on my hands and knees and raping my ass."

"What? I'm not raping your ass. I mean, if you want me to fuck your ass I'm going to use lube and fuck you as I usually do."

"Can't you do it harder?"

"What's gotten into you?"

"I don't know. I suddenly need it rough and in the ass."

"I'll do what I can but my heart's not in it. I do not want to hurt you."

"I trust that you won't."

"Okay." She comes over to me and I give her ten medium hard smacks. Her butt is just starting to get pink and feels warm. She says "Now, tie me up and fuck my ass."

She runs to the bedroom and when I get there she is on her hands and knees with her butt in the air. I tie her knees up to her elbows and then wrists to headboard. Then I tie her ankles to the footboard. I grab the lube and lube her up. Before mounting her, I smack her ass a couple more times. I reach under her and feel her pussy. She is soaked. I'm confused but fight though it.

I place the head of my cock at her anus and push it in all the way without letting her get use to it. She screams. I'm balls deep and I can hear her moaning deep in her throat. I start to fuck her quick and hard. In no time, she's cumming and she continues to cum hard. I don't last long since her ass muscles are doing a number on my cock. I empty my prostate into her ass and we collapse together. After a few minutes, I pull out of her and roll over.

I look at her and she looks at me. I say "I'm confused as hell. Why in the hell are you acting like a submissive?"

"John, I don't know. I just got so turned on by the last two scenes at the club."

"Okay, we just did the same thing as the third scene. The fourth scene was two Doms fucking a tied up sub in a DP. Do you want to do that too?"

"Not really. I'm fine now. Can you untie me, I'm getting cramps in my legs." I quickly untie her. I go and wash my cock and then bring a couple of paper towels to put under her. We cuddle a while.

I say "Vanessa, I didn't expect the club to affect you like that."

"Me neither, John. I can't explain it. The other scenes didn't do anything for me. When I saw the last two, it's like I couldn't wait to get your cock in my ass. Maybe I'm a switch too."

"Well, I have to tell you this scared the hell out of me. I don't really want you to be full submissive. A switch I can live with, I guess."

"John, I don't think I am a full submissive but I want to be one for you in our bedroom. I know I didn't let you control this one and I'm sorry for that. But I love it when you direct me during our sex acts. That really turns me on especially when you spring something new on me."

"Honey, this is a marriage not a D/s relationship. And in a marriage, especially in the bedroom, we tell each other what we want and don't want. If I should tell you to do something that you don't want to do I hope you'll tell me. Okay?"

She looks at me for a while and says "Okay. Then why were you scared? I did tell you what I wanted."

"I don't know, honey. I wish I did. Maybe if I think about it for a while, it will come to me. I think it has something to do with you being a full submissive to me. I definitely do not want that."

She French kisses me and then says "I'm going to jump into the shower and rinse my ass out. Want to join me?"

"I think I'll let you do that."

She laughs and walks into the bathroom to take a shower.

After her shower, we hit the bed for some sleep.

November 13th - Learning To Be A Good Dom.

Today is my first Dom class. It should be an easy one. It's how to properly use a flogger.

I arrive at the club at 2:50pm for a 3pm class. I walk into the classroom and there are four naked women up front. I think I'm going to like this. There is also some dummies up front. There are three Dom's in training, and one Dominatrix. When the class starts the teaching Dom has us flog the dummies and gives us critiques. I'm hitting too lightly. He shows me how to hit and also how to hit back and forth. After a half hour of practice, they remove the dummies and the naked slaves come up front. They allow us to now practice on the slaves and the slaves critique us. I get some praise from my naked sub. She tells me I'm pretty good. After another half hour we're done, my sub and her master talk to me. The marks on the sub are good according to the sub and master.

The master says "That's a good start Master John. Her marks will fade before tomorrow."

I say "Thank you, Master Al. And thank you, sub Rose."

He shakes my hand and she smiles at me. I head home wondering how I'm going to show Vanessa how to do that. We're going to have to find some kind of dummy or maybe an old dress form to practice on.

I get home and Vanessa asks me how it went and I tell her. I tell her what we are going to need to practice. She asks me when the next class is. I tell her next Wednesday and it's how to use a riding crop. Should be interesting.

Vanessa says "Should we invite Maria over this weekend?"

"I guess we could. It's up to you."

Vanessa says "I think we should invite Maria and Joan to be flogged. And then we'll have a mini-orgy."

"Vanessa, how about we also start to train Maria's ass. We'll show her how to insert the smallest anal plug and make her wear it home."

"Okay, sounds like a plan."

"I want you to spank her first. Maybe three smacks on each butt cheek."

"Okay, I know you want me to participate as a Dominatrix. I'm okay with that."

Vanessa calls Joan and then Maria to invite them to our initiation. I could hear Maria's voice "Vanessa, I'm so excited. Did John get some training?"

Vanessa says "Yes, he did. On the flogger. He's supposed to be pretty good according to the Dom at the club." Maria says "Vanessa, thanks for letting him do this."

Vanessa says "John is the Dom, Maria, he chose to do this for you. He wants you to be safe."

Maria says "Okay, Mistress, thank you very much for inviting me. I look forward to it. 7pm on Saturday."

Vanessa tells her goodbye and Maria echoes it.

"We're all set for Saturday, John. Should be interesting."

November 15th, 6:45pm - BDSM night.

Vanessa looks very hot in her Dominatrix costume and I'm dressed in only my black leather pants and black socks. We're sitting in the living room on the couch hugging. "Vanessa, you look so hot, it's unbelievable. I want to take you right now."

"I wish we could too but we've got guests coming."

Two minutes later, the door bell rings. Vanessa answers the door. It's Joan. "Come in, sweet one."

Joan walks in. She has a housecoat on. She walks over to me on the couch. She drops the housecoat and is naked. She kneels in front of me and says "Thank you for inviting me here tonight, Sir. I look forward to our session tonight." She then bows her head. I sit up and lift her head up to look in her eyes.

I lean over and French kiss her. "Sub Joan, you are early. Are you anxious to get started?"

"Yes Master. If you'd like to check, I'm very excited to get started. I've been dripping wet for most of the day." I reach down and run my middle finger between her pussy lips. She moans loudly. I look at my middle finger and it's very wet.

I look at Joan in the eyes again and stick that finger into my mouth. She moans. I say "You are a very tasty submissive." I get up and walk to the middle of the living room where Vanessa has laid out a sheet. "Joan, come over here and get on all fours and put your forehead to the floor."

Joan hurriedly crawls over and quickly gets in position. She turns her head to look up at me. I walk over to Vanessa and whisper in her ear. "Vanessa, go give Joan ten smacks on her ass, five on both cheeks. Hard smacks, honey."

She looks at me then says "Okay, Sir."

She walks over to Joan and kneels down. She rubs Joan's ass. Then starts to smack her on the ass. After the ten smacks she rubs her ass again then stands up. Joan says "Thank you, Mistress." Vanessa walks back to me and looks me in the eyes. I French kiss her hard and long. I reach down and feel her pussy. She's wet. I smile at her and stick the finger in my mouth. Then pick up the flogger and walk over to Joan.

The doorbell rings. Vanessa opens it to let Maria in. She tells Maria to strip and kneel by the sheet. Maria does as she's told. I tell her "Maria, scoot under Joan and begin to eat her pussy." Maria smiles and complies.

"Joan, how many strikes with the flogger do you want?"

"However many you decide to give me, Sir."

"Very well, my gorgeous submissive. I will start with fifteen. Your safeword is RED if you want me to stop."

Joan says "Oh my."

"What is your safeword, pet?"

"RED, Sir."

I say "Very good, pet."

"The strikes will start easy and get harder so that you can warm up to them." I reach down and feel her pussy. She still dripping wet.

I begin to strike her. She's fine with the first few strikes but as I get close to ten, she starts to say "Ohhhhh!" for every strike. By fifteen, she's saying "Shit!" for every strike.

I feel between her legs again and pussy juice is running down her thighs. "How do you feel, Joan?"

"I'm okay but I think that's enough if it's okay with you, Sir. I'm close to cumming though."

"So what do you say then if you want me to stop."

Joan says "RED, Sir."

I smile and say "Very good, sub. Maria, keep eating her and make her cum!"

Within a minute, Joan is screaming out her orgasm. I reach down and shove my thumb into Joan's ass and she screams again. She finally collapses onto Maria's legs. I roll Joan off of Maria and kiss her. I signal to Vanessa to come over. I point to Joan. Vanessa French kisses Joan. I lean over to Maria and French kiss her and then lick Joan's juices off of her face.

As Joan starts to come back to the moment, Vanessa says "Joan, come sit on the couch and relax."

Joan sits on the couch and Vanessa sits next to her, hugging her. "God, Vanessa, that was one of the best orgasm I have ever had." Vanessa smiled and hugged her.

I say "Maria, get on your hands and knees with your head down." She happily complies.

I walk over to Joan and kiss her. "Joan, you clearly are submissive. The spanking and floggy got you really hot. Would you like to find out if you really are a switch?"

"Okay, Sir, what do you want me to do?"

"Give Maria ten smacks with your hand on each of Maria's butt cheeks, twenty total."

Joan slowly gets up and walks over to Maria and kneels. She starts spanking Maria. I notice Maria is taking the blows well. She started to say "Oh" when Joan got above seven strikes on each cheek.

When she was finished, she stood. I said "How do you feel, Joan?"

She said "Fine. I'm turned on again though. The pussy juice is running down my thighs again."

"Well, I now pronounce you a switch." And I smile and hug her.

I walk over to Maria and feel her pussy and she's dripping. I taste her juices and say "Very tasty. Are you okay, Maria?"

"Yes, Sir. I'm horny but that's all. Are you going to flog me, Sir?"

"Yes, Maria, right now. Let me know when you've had enough, okay. Your safeword is RED. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

I say "What is your safeword, sub?"

"Red, Sir."

I stand up and start her flogging. She's taking it fine for the first dozen and then she starts to say "Oh!" with every stroke. At fifteen, I've got her pretty red now from shoulders to ass. At twenty five she says "RED, Sir, RED!"

I stop and kneel down and say "You did very well, Maria." I reach between her legs and she's dripping. I feel the sheet and it's soaked under her. I wave Vanessa over and tell her to crawl under Maria and eat her. She crawls under in a '69' configuration and starts licking. She eats her for several minutes and then I move around behind Maria, put a condom on my cock and enter her all the way. She squeals. Wow, is she wet. I start to fuck her hard. She's groaning loudly now. It doesn't take long. Within minutes of the start of my hard fucking, Maria is orgasming. I stick my thumb into her ass and begin to fuck her with that too. She's screaming now. I notice Vanessa has slid down to her breasts and is now working on them. Maria continues to cum and scream. I last another minute and then begin my orgasm.

When I'm done I pull out and Vanessa slides out from under Maria. Vanessa starts to caress her as I go wash my hands. When I get back to the living room, Maria is laying on the sheet and Vanessa is still caressing her. Maria turns her head and when she sees me she jumps up and crawls over to me and kneels at my feet. "Master, your submissive is very happy to submit to you. Thank you, Sir, for those orgasms. They were the best ones I have ever had. I'm your submissive forever if it pleases you." She bows her head.

I bend down and lift her head and give her a kiss. Vanessa walks over and kisses her too. I say "Maria, you know this relationship will only exist when we decide it will. For instance, when we ask you over for an orgy or something like that, you will come over as our friend Maria, not as our submissive. Is that understood?"

"I think so, Sir. When you say 'when we decide' does that include me also. I mean can I ask to come over and be your sub?"

I smile. "Well, you can but it will still depend on what Vanessa and I have going on. Remember we are still newlyweds and there are times we want to be alone together."

"Okay, Sir, I understand. Mistress, could I eat Master's cum from the condom, please?"

Vanessa looks at her and after a little while she says "Okay, Maria. I love to do that but you may eat it tonight."

"Thank you so much, Mistress." She looks up at me and says "May I, Sir?"

"Yes, you may Maria."

She reaches up and pulls the condom off, sticks my cock in her mouth and proceeds to clean me off. She then reverses the condom and sucks my cum out of the condom.

"Thank you, Sir."

"Okay, Maria, our session is over. From this moment on tonight you will call us Vanessa and John. Understood?"

"Yes, Si...I mean, Yes, John."

I say "Also, Maria, our BDSM 'hobby' will be a secret among the four of us. Carl probably has figured it out but we won't talk about it any more in his presence. Is that understood."

She says "Oh, yes, John. I won't tell anyone."

I help her up and then Vanessa. We all go sit down on the couch with Joan. It's a little crowded. Vanessa is sitting on one end then Joan then Maria then me. I look at Maria and say "So, Maria, how was your first true session as a sub?"

Maria smiles and says "Awesome, John. That had to be the best 45 minutes of my life except for maybe the birth of my children."

"Okay, I'm glad. We will try to keep you satisfied with your need to be submissive. Both Vanessa and I are not thrilled with this but we are doing it because we know we will not really hurt you. If you went out and found your own Dom, you might get someone who would hurt you. All three of us love you and do not want you hurt while doing this."

Vanessa says "That's true, Maria. We love and care for you and don't want you hurt."

Maria starts to cry "Thank you both. I love you both too." She reaches up and kisses me.

"Joan, what did you think of your session?"

"John, it was great but this whole thing is very confusing to me. I mean how can I be a sub and a Dom at the same time. It's confusing as hell."

I say "I know, Joan. With you it's going to be a situational thing. It's going to be how you feel at the time. You won't be a sub and a Dom at the same time. You will be sometimes a sub and sometimes a Dom."

"I know but...I guess I'm just going to have to think about it to try and understand it."

I stand up and walk into the kitchen. A few minutes later I bring four glasses of Asti. I pass them out and the ladies all thank me. We talk and drink for a while.

"Okay, ladies. I'm horny for my wife now so it's time for you to go home." Vanessa looks at me and smiles.