An Open Marriage Ch. 01 - 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan says "What? No orgy tonight?"

"No, not tonight. You two both had excellent orgasms tonight so it's now Vanessa's turn and I want her alone."

Maria says "Okay, John. Thank you so much for inviting me and initiating me. Again, it was just awesome." She begins to dress.

I stop her. "Maria, you wanted to be initiated into anal sex also. I have something for you. Go to the sheet, get on your hands and knees and spread your legs out."

I walk to the bedroom and bring the smallest anal plug and some lube. I lube her up and she's moaning during it. I then lube the plug up and slowly slip it into her butt. "Maria, I want you to wear this for at least 1 hour each day. In a week or so, we'll move you up to a bigger one. You can turn the vibrator on if you want, it's the small switch on the end."

"Okay, thank you, Sir."

"Alright, ladies, time to get dressed and leave us. It was an enjoyable and instructional evening."

Joan says "Okay, John. I understand and agree that Vanessa needs your attentions. Thanks for opening my eyes tonight. I'm still confused though." Joan picks up her housecoat and puts it on. She says "Thanks again, you guys. I really enjoyed it." She comes over to kiss me and Vanessa each on the cheek and walks to the door and says "Bye."

Maria is dressed and she gives Vanessa a kiss on the mouth and comes over to me to give me one too. She says "Thank you so much, John. I really appreciate what you said about being my Doms. You're very kind. The plug feels kind of weird but I guess I'll get use to it. I'll see you later."

When the door shuts, I turn to Vanessa and say "Woman you look hot as hell in that outfit but I guess I already told you that several times. May I invite you to the bedroom for some love making?"

"Yes, please husband." I pick her up and carry her to the bedroom.

I stand her up and start removing her clothes. I remove everything except the corset. I say "I think I'd like to leave that on for now." She walks over to the bed and lays down on her back.

I'm still naked from the sessions so I crawl up on the bed and get between her legs. Looking down on her I say "God, I'm so glad you're my wife." She smiles at me and I then dive into her pussy.

She's wet and tastes great. I decide not to tease her tonight. I set to work to bring her off orally. As I'm eating her pussy, I slip my middle finger into her butt and she squeals. I start to fuck her ass with it. It doesn't take her long before she's cumming. I let her finish her orgasm and then slip into her pussy. As I do she says "Oh, John, yesssssss!"

As I move in and out, it's not long before she's cumming again. It's really hard to hold my orgasm back because that pussy is squeezing me hard, but I manage to hold off and keep pumping. About five minutes more and I'm on the edge. Vanessa is on her fourth orgasm and I can't hold it much longer. She's cumming about once every minute and a half. On her fifth orgasm, I begin cumming. She got her arms and legs around me holding me tight. She screaming my name. I'm finished but she still at it so I keep pumping into her. Finally, she says "John, stop please, it's starting to hurt."

I stop and we just stay like that for the longest time. I'm deep in her and she has her arms and legs around me. I know I'm pretty soft now but she's not letting go. That's fine with me. She looks up at me and starts to cry. "Why are you crying, honey?"

"I just so emotionally overwhelmed that you are in my life. They are tears of joy, honey."

"Well, that's nothing to cry about. I'm very thankful you are my wife. Sometimes I think about my life early this summer and I can't believe the difference in my life now. I was lonely and horny as hell and feeling like my life was over...at least the enjoyment was over. Now I'm so happy sometimes I pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming."

We French kiss for a long time. So long that I'm starting to get hard again. She says "Are you growing again?"

"Yeah, I am." She says "Sorry, John, I'm way too tired and kind of sore."

I say "Yeah, me too. My penis has a mind of it's own. I just want to sleep but I don't want pull out of you. I'm loving just being one with you like this."

"I know but I'm starting to cramp up." So I slowly pull out. When my cock is out, we both groan, not really wanting to disconnect. She rises and pushes me down on the bed. She goes down and sucks my cock to clean it off then she comes back up and snuggles into me to give me another French kiss. A little later she reaches down between her legs and comes up with a handful of cum. She licks her hand clean and smiles at me. I can't believe that she really likes to eat it. She's something.

The next day I show her how to use the flogger. We used the overstuffed leather chair as a target. She does pretty well. "That's not too bad," she said. "I don't think that would hurt that much."

****************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, November 16th. I really enjoyed the BDSM session last night. I'm starting to feel like being a Dominatrix is going to be fun. John is a pretty good Dom. He led the session last night and just watching him turned me on. And then the lovemaking session after the girls left was so wonderful. I got a little bit emotional after John gave me all those orgasms. Thank God I get to be his wife and I hope it's a very long time. I love him so."

****************************************

November 20th - Another Dom Lesson.

It's time for the second Dom class which is going to be riding crop practice. I arrive at the club and meet some more of the Doms that are members. Again we practice on dummies and then one of the Doms name Steve introduces his sub, Wanda. I get to practice on Wanda's ass. It goes pretty good although I'm really reluctant to hit her hard. At one point she looks at Master Steve and shakes her head. Steve takes the crop and demonstrates the proper technique. I try again and after three more hits, Steve gives me the thumbs up. He tells Wanda to get up. He tells her to tell me what she thought. She says "The first hits were too light. The last three were very good. Just the right strength."

I say "Thank you, Wanda, for assisting me."

She looks confused. Steve says "She's not use to being thanked. Wanda, the proper response to Master John would be "You are welcome, Master John."

Wanda says "Sorry, you are welcome, Master John." I smile at her.

Master Steve says "Master John, do you have a sub yet?"

"Yes, Master Steve. I'm just starting out but I have a sub. I also have a neighbor that appears to be a switch. My wife is a Mistress but we don't have enough money to pay for both of us to take these classes. So I'm taking the classes and then trying to train her. She's not that much into it although she seems to enjoy spanking our sub and switch."

"Hmmmm, very interesting. Would you mind telling me how all this came about?" I laugh.

"Well, my wife and I dressed as a Dominant and Dominatrix at our Halloween party. Both the ladies who became our sub and the switch were really turned on by our costumes. The sub asked me to be her Dom that night. We've had one session with both the sub and the switch after the flogger class. They both enjoyed it and so did my wife and I."

"Very interesting. Well, I wish you and a...your group well."

I laughed and said "Thanks."

That night, I showed her how to use the crop. She didn't like it and said she wouldn't use it. "John, I'll use the flogger because it really won't do much damage but I don't like the crop."

"Okay, babe. I understand. But the crop is not dangerous. It's all about how hard you hit with it. I'm not sure I'll go to any more classes either. I don't really want to get into the possibly painful implements like whips. Although I think we should buy some more equipment like nipple clamps and some leather cuffs for Maria's ankles and wrists. Plus some more rope also. We can restrain Maria and then spank or flog her."

Maria called the next day wanting to know if we could do another session. I told her I'd call her back.

Vanessa and I talked about it and decided to be alone together this weekend. I told her I'd really like to get away for this weekend. We could see if Joan would mind cat sitting for us.

I called Maria and told her we had plans and the next session would have to wait until the following weekend - November 29th. She whined about it and I told her I don't like whiners and she would get a punishment for whining during the next session. She said "I'm sorry, Master." I told her I'd call her back next week.

Vanessa and I made some plans to spend some time with each other. We checked with Joan and she's fine with taking care of Vanessa's cat. We make a reservation at a ski resort for the 22nd and 23rd for a second honeymoon. Hah! A second honeymoon and we've only been married one month. Neither one of us skis but it's a romantic place and we plan on wearing each other out sexually.

Ch. 2 - Off By Ourselves Then Fun With Our Subs.

November 22nd - A romantic trip to a ski resort.

It's a short flight to the ski resort and we arrive in the early of the afternoon on the 22nd. We unpack and take a walk around the ski chalet. It's a beautiful place and our suite is really nice and large. They are not too busy yet since there hasn't been much snow yet. We go back to our suite and the tub is really a hot tub. We get it going and sit on the couch to let it get up to temperature. We strip each other and start teasing. We're both pretty horny by the time the tub is ready. We enjoy the tub for a while, just relaxing.

After a while, Vanessa latches onto my cock and won't let go. It's hard and she's licking her lips. I say "Do you want something, honey?"

She says "Yes, I want to play with and suck 'my cock'." I laugh and stand up. She immediately sticks the head in her mouth. I moan and she smiles up at me.

After a few minutes, I say "Let's dry off and hit the bed." We climb out and dry each other off. She grabs hold of my cock again and leads me to the bedroom. She lays down with her head in the middle of the bed and drags my cock up to her mouth.

She says "Fuck my mouth, lover." I look down between my legs and she looks up at me.

I hate this position but she likes it so I do it. It seems way too submissive a position for her to be in and I don't like to see her in any very submissive positions. I start slowly but pick up the speed. I'm stroking in and out and hitting the back of her throat each time. Eventually, I'm going balls deep into her throat. I do this for a couple of minutes and then pull out. I turn around and put it back in her mouth but lean down and start eating her pussy. I'm concentrating on her inner lips and clit. After a while, Vanessa starts to cum, screaming with my cock in her mouth so it's not real loud. After she calms down a bit, I pull out of her mouth and move around to enter her pussy.

Soon I'm fucking her fairly hard. She likes it rough sometimes but not always. She's moaning loudly through the whole fuck and she starts to cum again about five minutes into the fuck when I start to rub her clit. When she's done and coming back to normal, she pulls away and looks up at me and says "Triple P, honey?"

I say "Did we bring the lube?"

She looks and we didn't. She brings back a small plastic tube of Vaseline from the bathroom. She takes a glob and pushes it into her ass. She then gets on her hands and knees on the bed and says "Fuck my ass, sweetheart, PLEASE!"

I climb up behind her and start slipping my cock into her. She doesn't wait. She pushes back and suddenly I'm buried balls deep in her. She growls deep in her throat. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me baby!!"

I start to fuck her and she says "Faster, harder!" I pick up the speed and she says "Oh, yeahhhhhhh!"

I'm fucking her ass pretty hard now and she's got a constant groan or growl coming from deep in her throat now. I'm quickly approaching my orgasm so I'm thinking I should start rubbing her clit. All of a sudden she screams into the bed and starts to cum. Her ass muscles are squeezing my cock and it sets me off. In a minute, she collapses with me on top of her. She says "Don't take it out yet! I love it there." I'm surprised she actually orgasmed from anal only. I didn't have to rub her clit at all.

After a while I'm soft again and it's slipping out. I tell her that and she moans. I roll off of her and she looks up at me at smiles. "God, that gives me such a good orgasm."

I get up and jump into the shower to clean up. Soon she joins me. Cum is flowing down her leg now.

We both clean up and she says "Hot tub?" We turn the shower off and get in the hot tub for a while. It really feels good after you've been exercising. After we are relaxed, we get out and dry off. We then look at the clock, we've got some time before supper.

"Nap?" I say.

She grabs my hand and says "Yes."

I lay down on the bed on my back, naked. She lays down on top of me. I laugh. "It's going to be hard to sleep like this, it's very nice though."

She laughs. "John, I so wish that we could really join physically, merge not just fuck."

"I know, Vanessa, I sometimes wish that also. It sucks that we can't. I imagine that a lot of couples feel that way."

We stay like that for quite a while. Eventually, Vanessa rolls off. We both fall asleep rapped around each other. An hour and a half later I wake up. It's after 6pm now. I kiss Vanessa awake and say "Babe, I'm hungry. Let's get dressed and go eat.

After we eat, we sit in the bar for several hours looking out over the mountain, sipping drinks and talking. At 9pm, I grab her hand and we head to the room. In the room we begin stripping each other. We hug and kiss right there in the entrance to the suite. I grab her ass cheeks and she grabs my cock while we are kissing. She drops to her knees and begins sucking me. After I'm hard, she leads me to the bed by my cock again.

She lays down on the bed on her back. She says "John, my love. I'd love a long, romantic lovemaking this time. Nice and slow and romantic."

"Yes my darling. You don't mind if I prepare you a little, do you?"

"Of course not, honey. Please lick and suck my horny pussy as much as you want."

I start with the long tease again. She doesn't really like it very much but the results for her are spectacular. I take a long time licking, sucking and pulling on her labia and clit and tonguing her hole. She cums twice. She says "Husband, I need your cock NOW!"

I slowly slip my cock into her and kiss her long and easy, giving her my tongue to play with. Once we break the kiss, I start to move in and out of her slowly. She says "Oh, yes, John. That feels so damn good."

After a couple of minutes I start to move a little faster. I'm relaxed and moving well. Over ten minutes later, I'm still going strong. Vanessa has cum several times but I'm fine. I lean down and suck her right nipple into my mouth. I suck it and then bite it. She screams and starts to cum again. I continue to fuck her. She continues to go from one orgasm to another. Five minutes more and I begin to cum. It's an extraordinary orgasm for me. I feel like I'm going to pass out.

Vanessa says "Wow, I think I had over a dozen orgasms. Are you okay honey?"

"Yes, ...I'm fine, ...my love. My ...orgasm was... something. I almost passed out. Damn are we good together!"

"I know. I don't know how we could be more closely matched. We're so in-tune with each other. Kiss me darling."

We French kiss and we then roll over with her on top, still connected.

Sometime later, she rolls off and we fall asleep spooning one another.

November 23rd - Day two at the ski resort and an email from Shirley.

Vanessa wakes me with a warm washrag. She's washing my cock. She then starts to suck me off. It takes awhile but she finally gets me off. We cuddle in bed for awhile. "Let's shower, honey," she says. We jump up and take a shower together. After the shower, we eat breakfast downstairs. After breakfast, we decide to take a walk around the outside of the ski resort. There are not many skiers up here yet and only a couple of slopes open. Neither one of us is a skier nor are we interested in learning. At our age, we'd probably die trying to do it. We're much more interested in getting in each others pants.

After our walk which is kind of boring to us, we head back to the room. Vanessa strips immediately after entering our suite. I give her a smile and lick my lips. I follow shortly. I start a fire in the suite fireplace. I grab the large fake (I think) bear rug and move it over in front of the fire. We lay down on it and start to cuddle, caressing and kissing each other.

After fifteen to twenty minutes of fooling around I start to work down her body. Eventually, I'm munching on that pussy itself again. I love eating that pussy. After a few minutes she is moaning loudly and her hips are moving a lot. I put my arms under her thighs and put my hands onto her abdomen to hold her steady...well, somewhat steady.

I decide I'm going to eat her until she pushes me away. After her fourth orgasm, she says "John, stop please!"

I move up next to her and she licks her juices off of my face. I French kiss her long and hard. After she rests for a bit, she moves down my body and starts to suck me off. She adds a handjob and less than a minute later, my orgasm starts. She takes all the cum and swallows. Then cleans my cock. She then crawls up onto me and lays down on me. We cuddle for a long time and then she says she's getting hungry again. I look at the alarm clock and it's nearly 1pm. We dress and head downstairs for some food.

After we eat, it's back up to the suite and more fooling around. We don't have sex again that afternoon but we certainly kiss, fondle and cuddle a lot. I spend most of the afternoon with at least half a hard-on. She asks me once if I wanted to have her suck me off. I tell her that I want to wait until later tonight. We spend a good part of the day laying with her on top of me naked. I really like doing that. Too bad we can't get any closer but this position will have to do.

We get up about 4pm and decide to spend an hour on the internet.

I've got a Facebook chat message in the afternoon from Shirley:

*****************************************

Hi, John.

Good news. I've got a trip to Seattle and I'm coming with a colleague who I've been dating on and off for 5 years or so. I told him all about you and Vanessa, showed him your pictures and he decided it would be fun. He's six years younger than me (49) and he's into recreational sex because he's divorced too and not interested in getting serious about anyone. He looks a lot like you except with brown hair instead of mostly gray. He's about your size also and fit. Penis is about the same size as you also. We should all get along very well and have a lot of fun. We're due in Seattle for a training seminar starting on December 2nd through the 12th. We have the weekend of the 6th and 7th free. If you agree, I'll send you the particulars in a week or so.

Shirley

********************************************

I tell Vanessa about it and she agrees. I write Shirley back:

********************************************

Shirley,

It's on. Let us know the particulars when you have them. Looking forward to enjoying some time with you.

John

********************************************

Vanessa smiles and says "49, huh? I guess I'll have a toy boy when they come out."

I laugh at that comment. "Yeah, the 'old' woman will show him what he's been missing." She laughs at me and punches my arm. We head out for supper. After supper, we head back to the suite. We jump into the shower and enjoy washing each others bodies good again. After we dry each other off, we head for the bear rug again. I fire up the fireplace then grab a tray with two glasses and a bottle of Asti. We drink the bottle while playing with each other.