An Open Marriage Ch. 01 - 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shirley hits another peak as I continue to fuck her pussy with my dick and her ass with my thumb. She cums for over a minute and then I start to cum. She screams again and hits another peak. Soon we are all breathing hard and collapsed on the bed. When I pull out, Shirley reaches down and removes the condom from my cock. She eats the cum out of it and cleans my cock. Vanessa sees this and does the same thing for Gary. I smile at my wife and she smiles back.

We're laying with Gary and I on the outside and the girls on the inside. We all rest for a while. The girls crawl over us and disappear to the kitchen. I ask Gary "Well, Gary, how was my wife?"

Gary smiles and says "She's awesome, John. You are so lucky to have her and she doesn't mind being a swinger."

I say "Yep, she's the best thing to ever happen to me."

The ladies bring some more wine for us to drink. I get up and get the bag out of my pants pocket. I show them what I have. "Shirley says "Pot?" I shake my head yes. We smoke some of the pot and we are all feeling real good by the time the two doobies are gone.

We drink some more wine and talk a while. After a half hour, Vanessa starts to kiss Shirley. Gary and I smile at each other. The girls are getting hot. Vanessa works down Shirley's body, licking and kissing. Soon she's eating Shirley's pussy. Shirley takes about five minutes to start her orgasm and then cums for over a minute. Shirley pulls Vanessa up to her and kisses her hard and long. She pushes Vanessa onto her back and starts to kiss and lick down her body. This surprises me since Shirley is a lesbian virgin. But she's adventurous and is not afraid to go for it.

Vanessa is enjoying it, moaning a lot. Shirley gets right down there eating Vanessa's pussy well. She's doing a very good job because Vanessa begins orgasming after only a couple of minutes. Gary and I are stroking our hard cocks. The girls look over and we start to clap. The girls laugh and are checking out our cocks. We continue to stroke them and the girls start to lick their lips.

I say "How about an oral daisy chain?"

Shirley says "What do you mean, John?"

I say "Boy, girl, boy, girl in a circle or rather a square. We can then flip around after a while and we'll be eating the opposite partner. Vanessa lay across the top of the bed with your head toward the right side; Shirley come down here and lay with your head toward the left side of the bed. Now Gary you get on the left side with your face in Vanessa pussy and cock in Shirley's mouth. I'll get on the right side with my face between Shirley's legs and Vanessa will start on my cock. After say five minutes, we all turn around."

They all say "Okay." We get into position and begin giving each other oral. Both women cum just before we switch at the five minute mark. I'm not even close; not sure about Gary. He seems fine. Now Shirley is sucking my cock and I'm eating my wife's pussy. Both women cum again about a minute before we switch again. The ladies cum again close to each other about three minutes into the third switch and Gary loses it at the four minute mark. Vanessa adds a handjob to go with the blowjob and I come before the five minute mark.

Shirley says "Well, that was fun." We all agree. We all line up on the bed again with the girls in between us guys; Vanessa next to Gary and Shirley next to me.

We're all pretty drunk and a high too. Now we're all tired. We grab the covers and pull them up to go to sleep.

December 7th - Second day with Shirley and Gary.

We wake up about 10:30am. We decide to shower. Shirley says it's a big shower so we should all fit. After the shower, we dress and go get some brunch.

After brunch, we adjourn to Shirley's suite again and just sit around talking. I get an idea and whisper it into Shirley's ear. She smiles and whispers back, "I wouldn't mind trying that myself."

Vanessa says "What?"

I say "If we can talk Gary into it, would you like to have that DP this afternoon with Shirley straddling your face?"

"Oh, my," she says.

Gary looks at me. "So you mean me in her pussy and you in her ass?"

"Yeah, that's it Gary. Any issues with that?"

"No, not really. I'm surprised at Shirley though. I didn't think you did anal, woman."

"Well, let's just say I'm not a virgin there anymore." She looks over and smiles at me. "Gary, tonight I want a DP and you can take my asshole if you do it easily."

Vanessa looks at me suspiciously.

Gary says "Wow!"

"Vanessa, are you okay with doing the DP you are wanting this afternoon?"

"Yeah, I guess so, John. It's just kind of a surprise."

"Well, you've been want to try it for a while; what better time than right now."

"I agree, John. I like Gary so it's fine with me."

The girls decide that we should drink a few drinks first. After the second round of drinks, we're all pretty loose. Shirley whispers into Vanessa's ear and Vanessa says "Okay." Vanessa goes down on Gary to get him hard and Shirley does the same for me. After we both are hard, I grab Vanessa's hand and lead her over to the bed. I crawl between her legs and go down on her. After five minutes she's cumming. Shirley is stroking Gary's cock while I'm eating Vanessa. I signal to Gary after Vanessa calms down a little.

Gary moves over to the bed and lies down on his back. Shirley hands Vanessa a condom and she puts it on Gary's cock. She then climbs onto him and slips his cock into her juicy pussy. I move up behind her as Shirley moves up and kneels with Gary's face between her legs. Vanessa begins licking Shirley's pussy. I lube Vanessa up and slip into her ass. Vanessa is groaning loudly. It's tight and I start to moan. Gary and I start to move and Vanessa says "Oh, God that's good but I feel so full."

We fuck her for a while and she starts to orgasm. I see Gary almost loses it but holds off. Even though her ass muscles are squeezing my cock, I'm not ready yet. We continue fucking her and she continues to cum. Shirley begins to cum also. After about seven or eight minutes, Gary and I both hit our orgasms. Vanessa is screaming as she feels both cocks pulsing inside of her. As she collapses, I lay there for a few minutes and whisper in her ear "How was that, honey?"

She's breathing hard but manages to say "Wow! Awesome!"

I pull out and she moans. She then rolls off of Gary and collapses again on her back this time. I excuse myself and go wash up in the bathroom. When I come out, Gary does the same. I move over to Vanessa and begin stroking her. I tell her how proud I am of her and that I love her. She's still breathing hard but manages a "Love you too."

After Gary comes back we all lay on the bed, Shirley with Gary this time and Vanessa with me. We lay like that for a while. Vanessa says "That was amazing when both penises started to pulse at the same time. Wow!" Vanessa and I lay in each others arms and eventually go to sleep.

We all start waking up about five o'clock. I'm hungry again. We all go to take a shower, dress, and go to supper. After a great supper, we head back to Shirley's suite. It's going to be Shirley's turn for a DP a little later. We drink a couple of rounds and do some kissing and fondling. At 9:30pm, Shirley starts to strip. "I'm ready you three. Guys, come fill me up."

She walks over to the large bed, lays down and spreads her legs wide. "Come on guys, someone stick a cock in my mouth."

Gary, Vanessa and I are now stripping. I walk over to the bed and straddle Shirley's face and stick my cock into her mouth. I then lean down and start to eat her pussy. Gary and Vanessa see us and decide that's a good idea. Gary lays down and Vanessa joins him in a '69'. After about 5 minutes both women are moaning. I'm pretty worked up too. I look at Gary and he nods at me. I move off of Shirley and tell her to let me lay down and she can get on top of me. She puts a condom on me and sits on my cock. She starts to move up and down on me. Gary soon joins us and he starts to lube her up. She stops moving while he lubes her. He slips the condom on.

Gary moves up between Shirley's legs and starts to insert his cock into her ass. She says "Slowly, Gary, slowly." He slows down and slowly slips his cock into her. When he's all the way in, Shirley says "Wow, I really feel full. Okay, guys, start to fuck me, I'm ready." We start to move in and out of her and she's starts to growl deep in her throat and says "Holy shit!" Vanessa moves over and sticks her pussy into Shirley's mouth. I notice her little rose bud is very close to my mouth so, what the hell, I stretch up and start to rim her. She squeals.

Shirley doesn't take very long. She starts to cum hard and she's screaming into Vanessa's pussy. I can tell Vanessa isn't going to last long either, she's really breathing hard and says "Oh, yeah, oh, yeah! That's good, Shirley."

A few minutes later, Vanessa is cumming and generating a lot of juice. I don't think she's squirting but wow is she cumming some fluid. Shirley is cumming almost constantly. Gary and I both last for over seven minutes but Gary cums first and when I feel him cumming, I cut loose. Shirley is screaming again, still into Vanessa's pussy. Vanessa is still cumming. I don't know how many she's had. Shirley probably had a dozen peaks.

Vanessa moves away and turns around to kiss me. Shirley collapses on top of me with Gary on top of her. I say "Gary, I can't breath. Can you move off of Shirley?" Shirley is a big girl anyway and with Gary on top of her, that's a lot of weight baring down on me.

Gary moves off and heads for the bathroom. Shirley slowly rolls off of me, grabs my cock and removes the condom. She starts to turn it inside out but decides to ask Vanessa. Vanessa says "Shirley, take his cum in your mouth but then French kiss me. Let's pass it back and forth for a bit and then we can both eat some of it. Shirley smiles and turns the condom inside out and sucks the cum out of it. She then leans over to Vanessa and they French kiss for a long time. They end the kiss and they both swallow what's in their mouths. They both then French kiss me and I taste my own. I wonder if Gary would object to what the girls just did to me. Shirley then cleans my cock.

Gary joins us and we cuddle our own women. We stay like that for quite a while. Both ladies are nodding off. Gary and I pull the covers up and we shut the lights out and go to sleep.

December 8th - Farewell to Shirley and Gary.

The girls wake us up with blowjobs. Then we jump up, shower together and dress for breakfast. After breakfast, I kiss Shirley, thank her and shake Gary's hand. Vanessa kisses Gary and then Shirley and thanks them. We head back home about 10am. At home, Vanessa tells me that Shirley told her now that she's been bisexually initiated, she might take a vacation and visit us for a threesome. Vanessa told her to come visit any time. I smile at that.

Vanessa asks me, "John, did you take Shirley's anal virginity?"

I smile and say "Yes I did. The second time we were together over the summer. She told me she was experimenting with anal play using plugs and dildos. She then asked me to take her anal virginity. I hope you're not mad at that. It's old history now. I know how you feel about anal sex with me."

Vanessa looks at me and says "No, I guess that's okay. It's months ago anyway. I guess I can't blame you for saying yes to her about her anal virginity. I really like Shirley anyway. She's fun.

****************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, December 8th. What a wonderful weekend!! And I really like Shirley. She doesn't seem to have many inhibitions. That DP was fun as hell. When both men started to cum together, I thought the top of my head was going to blow off. Wow!! Shirley seemed to really enjoy her DP too. She asked me if she could take a vacation sometime and come out for a threesome with John and me. I told her we would welcome her. Maybe we'll even get Joan involved."

*****************************************

We take it easy every day until the swinger orgy. We only have sex once a day. Of course, I get the morning blowjob every day. Vanessa really loves to do that for me. I love her so.

To be continued...