An Open Marriage Ch. 04 - 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

December 14th - The day after the swinger's club.

I wake up with two mouths on my cock and balls. I'm hard again and ready. The girls suck and lick me awhile but eventually Vanessa gets up and straddles my face. Joan moves over me, slips a condom on me and slips my cock into her pussy. She is looser than normal but it's not bad. She'll probably be back to normal in a few days. She's tight enough for me right now. We all fuck and suck for ten minutes and the girls start to cum. I continue to fuck and suck them until they pull away from me. Joan gets off and starts to suck me with a handjob included. I cum within two minutes.

Joan says "Well, John, what's the verdict?"

"Joan, it does seem to be a little bigger than it use to be. We'll have to see in a week or so if it shrinks any more. We'll have to do some research on how to shrink it some more. Maybe a douche with some alum in it." Joan starts to cry. "Come on Joan, it's not the end of the world. You are still tight enough for me to fuck you and enjoy it."

Joan says "Thank you, John. That makes me feel better but only just a little."

Joan gets dressed and leaves us. She's still sniffling and not happy.

Vanessa says "That settles that, I'm staying away from that huge cock. I'll suck him but I'm not fucking him." I kiss her and hold her.

I say "Good, I love your vagina just as it is. We fit very good together right now." She smiles and kisses me again.

*******************************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, December 15th. Wow! We had a real fun time at the swingers party last night. It was pretty hot fucking with other people fucking all around us. We ended up going up to a private room with another couple. They are Marcus and Adriana Johnson. And boy does Marcus ever have a huge 'Johnson'. Both are gorgeous. They both look like they go to the gym a lot. They both are heavily muscled and have six packs. Marcus' cock is 7 inch soft and looks to be 10 inches hard. It's also looks like it's almost 2 inches in diameter. Joan fucked him but I'm scared to. But it sure looks nice. And Adriana is so beautiful and has a really hot body. John and I got to eat her pussy. It's very tasty. She must have used a pineapple douche. It tasted great. Yum!"

*******************************************

December 17th - Sue is coming for a visit.

I get an email from Sue from Oklahoma. She says she's won the million dollar 1st prize of the Powerball lottery. After taxes she has just over $600,000 left. She's ready to come visit. Sue is a brown haired white woman, roughly 33, who is stacked. I'm guessing 36C"-24"-36" and athletic looking. She could pass for a college coed although she's in her thirties. We had a few days together back last summer before my marriage. It was a memorable couple of days.

I talk it over with Vanessa and she says she's okay with it. She says I should invite Sue for the New Years Eve party that she and Joan have been planning. She says they are planning an orgy with the same people as our Halloween party and are planning on inviting Marcus and Adriana.

I email Sue and ask if she up for an orgy with about eight or nine people. I don't hear from her for several days but then she sends me an email that says 'What the hell, I'm in. I want to fuck you for sure but I might be open for some other people. I also want Vanessa to take my lesbian virginity'.

I tell Vanessa about it and she laughs. Vanessa gets with Joan later in the day and tells her.

Ch. 5 - Big New Year's Eve Orgy.

December 31st - New Year's Eve big orgy and Sue becomes a full fledged bisexual.

I went out and bought some gym mats for the orgy. We've got four of them with sheets and it should make a good base for couples fucking. We've also got a couch and loveseat to use.

We've got RSVPs from everyone who was at the Halloween party and from Marcus and Adriana. Everyone knows it's BYOB. Vanessa's been working on some snacks for the party.

Sue arrives in the afternoon and I pick her up at the airport. She gives me a big hug, a long French kiss and says she's very horny. She's been thinking about the orgy since I told her about it on the 17th. She reaches down and feels my cock which is growing. She looks me in the eyes and says she can't wait to get that cock between her legs. She tells me she's still looking for someone like me. No luck so far.

When we arrive home, Vanessa grabs Sue and French kisses her. She says "Sue, you are gorgeous and I can't wait to take your lesbian virginity."

Sue laughs and says "I'm looking forward to that already. I told John that I'm really horny. I've been thinking about this night for nearly two weeks now."

Vanessa says "The party should be a lot of fun, especially after everyone gets naked."

Sue says "I'm horny but kind of apprehensive about getting naked in front of everyone, even if they're naked too."

Vanessa says "Sue, you've got nothing to worry about. Everyone at that party is going to be drooling over you. You'll be one of the hottest women there."

We get Sue settled in the spare bedroom. I tell Sue that she may have some people sleeping in this room tonight. I've bought several blowup beds. They are all twin size so we can put them anywhere. I tell Sue that I'm expecting her to be sleeping in the Master bedroom with Vanessa and I, and maybe Joan. She asks about Joan and we explain how Joan is our best friend and our best fuck buddy. Sue says "Wow! You guys really do have an open marriage."

I say "Yes, we do Sue. We even attended our first swing orgy about two weeks ago and we've invited two swingers that we had sex with there. By the way, we also included Joan in the swinger orgy. She's the only one that had sex with the guy we met at that swingers' orgy. He is black and has a huge penis. The ladies think he's gorgeous but Vanessa is scared of that huge cock.

Vanessa says "Yeah, he's handsome but damn that thing between his legs is scary."

Sue laughs "Well, if you are scared of it Vanessa, I probably will be too. The largest I've ever had is about seven inches and that felt huge to me. Anything much bigger than that, I'm not sure I want anything to do with."

Vanessa hugs her and says "We think alike."

Sue says "I also envy you, Vanessa. John sure knows how to take care of a woman. I know how much he loves you too. You are one lucky woman."

Vanessa says "Thanks, Sue. I know I'm lucky. I just hope nobody steals him away from me."

I say "Vanessa, you know that's not going to happen." I put my arm around her and lead her out, leaving Sue to unpack.

After a while, Sue comes out to the kitchen and we offer her a drink. "Sue, are you hungry?"

Sue says "I'm fine, Vanessa. I had a bunch of junk on the plane. So when does the party start?"

Vanessa says "We told everyone to be here by 8pm. We're going out to eat at 6pm with Joan and we're paying. You'll love Joan. She bi-sexual and is not afraid to do just about anything sexual. She's very adventurous."

We sit and talk for a while because we have a few hours before we go out to eat. Sue asks about the others coming to the party/orgy. We give her a rundown. She seems interested in Maria and Adriana. She's not too interested in any of the men. She says if Marcus had a "normal" sized cock she might be interested in him too. She says she's never been with a black man and thinks that would be fun. She says the main reason she's here is to be broken in by the women...but she says she also wants to fuck me too again. She asks Vanessa not to be mad at her. She says she's not going to steal me but she wants to enjoy me again. Vanessa says that she trusts me and knows I'm hers so Sue shouldn't worry about wanting to fuck me. She knows that there are lots of women who want me. I say "Lots? I don't think so."

"Well, you know what I mean. It seems to me that every time you fuck another woman they can't get enough of you. God, I don't know what I'd do if you had seven or eight inches. I'd have to get a big stick to keep them away."

I lean over and French kiss her hard and say "I love you, woman!"

She says "I know and I love you too."

Sue blushes.

Vanessa and I excuse ourselves to take a shower. After the shower, we get dressed and tell Sue she can go shower, if she wants, and get dressed for supper.

Joan arrives at 5pm with decorations. We introduce her to Sue and she French kisses her. She says "God, you're gorgeous. I hope you are bi-sexual 'cause I want you."

Sue laughs and says "I'm looking forward to my first lesbian experience and I'm wanting Vanessa to be it. But you can be my second if you want."

Joan says "You're on!"

We start to decorate the house. Then when we are finished, we all pile into the car and head to the restaurant. I look in the mirror and Joan is French kissing Sue. I look for her hands and they are under Sue's sweater. I say "Joan, leave Sue alone. You'll get your chance tonight."

Joan stops and says "Okay but don't be so possessive. I think she's so beautiful. It's hard to keep my hands off of her."

"Joan, I'm not possessive. Just leave her alone until tonight. Besides, she wants Vanessa to be first."

Vanessa smiles at me and puts her hand on my thigh.

We eat and, on our way home, stop at a liquor store to get our booze. We also stop and get some mixers for everyone.

Back at home, we start to get everything ready for the party. Vanessa and Joan finish the snacks. By the time the first person arrives we are finished. The doorbell rings at 8pm and Maria is here, exactly on time as usual. We all give her a hug and kiss and I introduce her to Sue. She greets Sue with a hug and long French kiss. "Oh, boy," I think to myself. All the women want Sue. I have an idea and ask Joan and Maria to come into the kitchen with me.

"Ladies, I know you want Sue but Sue wants Vanessa first. Tell you what, let Vanessa bring her to orgasm first orally and then all four women can team up on her and you can take turns eating her pussy. Also, we need to get her eating pussy too. Don't forget that. I'll tell Vanessa about this plan, okay."

They both agree. We walk back out of the kitchen and I signal Vanessa to join me in the kitchen. "Honey, it's starting to look like there's going to be a competition over Sue so I asked Joan and Maria to let you take her and give her an orgasm first. Then the other three can join in and you can all take turns. I also told them that I think she should be broken in on eating pussy too."

Vanessa hugs me and says "Thanks, John. I was getting worried about that too. I know Joan and Maria are ready to go after Sue and I assume Adriana will be too."

"I'll let Adriana know about this too. You start the orgy by stripping and then you get Sue naked. Then take her to a gym mat and go down on her. I think the men should just hold off and let you start the orgy, then the other girls can join in. Once the girls are done with Sue, the men can join in. I'll talk to the men too."

Vanessa hugs me and kisses me again, "Thanks, John, you're the best."

We walk back into the living room and the girls are all talking to Sue. I grab Sue's hand and pull her into the kitchen and tell her the plan. She claps her hands and says she loves the plan. I tell her that we will have plenty of time to fuck in the next two days. Tonight is no real hurry unless a situation presents itself.

Back in the living room, the door bell rings and Carl is here. We introduce him to Sue. His eyes are big. He's looking hungry. I laugh at him and whisper in his ear that she's into the women only tonight. That she's not lesbian but tonight she is. She's told me that if she wants a man it will be me. This makes him sad. I laugh again. I tell him there will be other women. I tell him wait until he sees Adriana.

The next to arrive is Marcus and Adriana. She's looking hot as hell. I shake Marcus' hand and give Adriana a big kiss. I then introduce them around. Carl's mouth is hanging open. I laugh again. I can see Adriana is also interested in Sue. I say "Adriana, could you come with me into the kitchen?"

She says "Sure."

In the kitchen, I tell her about Sue and what is going to happen with her tonight. She smiles and says it sounds like a lot of fun. I also tell her I really want her tonight. She smiles and kisses me.

Everyone is here except for Joe so we start the music and everyone fixes themselves a drink. We start to socialize. Finally, Joe shows up and is introduced around. He's been on a diet and looks a lot better. His beer gut is much smaller but it still 'dunlaps' over his belt.

I announce that I'd like to talk with all the men in the kitchen. When they all come in I say "All right guys. Sue is a very good friend of mine from the days before my marriage. We had a great several days together. She expressed interest in a lesbian experience specifically with Vanessa. So this is how the orgy will start. Vanessa will grab her and pull her over to the gym mats and undress her and herself. She will go down on Sue and eat her to orgasm first. Then the rest of the women will strip and join in. We can start getting undressed if you want when the women all join in. We can then sit back and watch the lesbian orgy. I think we'll give them about 30 to 45 minutes and then we'll start to pick off the ladies and see if we can't get our fuck on. By the way, I know this will not make anyone happy but Sue said she's not interested in men tonight. She wants the lesbian experience. If later she decides she wants a cock, she said it will be mine."

The guys are generally enthusiastic about the plan although not so much with the 'off limits' on Sue. We head back to the living room.

I know that Vanessa plans on starting the orgy at ten so I'm watching the clock. There's dancing and drinking. I'm kissing and fondling Vanessa. Some of the other couples are fooling around too. Marcus and Adriana are kissing and fondling, and Joan and Carl are doing some preliminary touching and kissing. Maria is talking with and kissing Sue. Joe is kind of out there by himself although he's sitting next to Maria listening to her.

At ten, Vanessa nods at me and I start to drag the gym mats out. Marcus helps. Vanessa then strips and grabs Sue. She kisses Sue deeply and starts to undress her. Once Sue is naked, Vanessa takes her by the hand and leads her to one of the mats. Sue is blushing all over. The men are all drooling. Vanessa pulls Sue down on her, they French kiss and fondle each other while rolling around on the mat. It's pretty hot. After they break the kiss, Vanessa pushes Sue down on her back and begins to kiss and lick her way down to her pussy. Sue is moaning already. Vanessa spends several minutes on Sue's nipples and Sue is moaning loudly now. Vanessa kisses her way down to Sue's pussy. Vanessa begins to lick Sue's pussy. Sue spreads her legs way out so Vanessa has easy access. As Vanessa is eating her pussy, Sue starts to play with her own nipples.

I look around the room and everyone is staring with hungry eyes. Marcus has Adriana's blouse and bra off and is playing with her nipples too. Joan is starting to strip too as is Maria. Joe is helping Maria and fondling her breasts.

I think Sue is getting close. She can't stay still and is moaning loudly. It looks like Vanessa is now just sucking her clit. Suddenly, Sue screams and arches her back. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Godddddddddd! Vanessaaaaaaaaa! Shittttttttttttttttt!" The other ladies clap and hurry to finish undressing.

Soon Sue has four women all over her. Joan, of course, wastes no time. She's taking over for Vanessa. Vanessa moves up and kisses Sue. Sue says "Vanessa, I want to taste your pussy. Sit on my face." Vanessa moves over and straddles her face. Sue pulls Vanessa down onto her face and starts to lick her. The other women are sucking Sue's nipples. It doesn't take long before Sue is cumming again via Joan's tongue. Adriana moves down to take over for Joan.

Joan says "Let's turn her over first."

They turn Sue over onto her hands and knees. Vanessa lays down and Sue is still eating her. Adriana is under Sue and starts to eat her pussy. Joan must of had a plan. She's now rimming Sue. As soon as Joan's tongue touches Sue's asshole, Sue screams in surprise. Maria is playing with both of Sue's erect nipples. Two more minutes and Vanessa is cumming.

Vanessa moves away and Maria replaces her. Sue is sure getting the full lesbian break-in. Sue starts to eat Maria's pussy. Maria says "Oh, yeah, Sue that's great." Adriana has Sue cumming again in a few minutes. When Sue starts to slow down, Adriana moves away and Joan is back under her. A few minutes later, Maria starts to cum. Once finished, Maria moves away and Adriana gets down to let Sue eat her. Joan has Sue cumming again in a couple more minutes. She moves away and Maria takes over. Adriana is the next to cum. As she moves away Joan takes her place.

Sue's cumming again under Maria's tongue. Joan soon follows. I look around and all the guys are hard and stroking their meat.

Sue yells "John, come here." I quickly move over to her. She says "John, I've had enough pussy, I need a cock in my mouth. How about yours?"

I say "Sue, you can have mine later. How about sucking that big black cock?"

Sue says "Should I?" I say "You may not get another chance." She says "Ooooo, that's exciting. Okay."

I walk over and talk to Marcus. I tell him to go easy on her. He smiles and says "No problem."

He's been stroking it watching the girls and it's nearly a fully hard ten inches. He offers it to Sue and she says "Oh, my God!!!" She starts to lick it and then sucks the head into her mouth. Marcus moans. Carl and Vanessa are kissing and groping each other. I know what I want....grab a condom and Adriana, pulling her over to a mat. Before I go down on Adriana, I look for Joan and she is going down on Maria. Joe is sitting on the couch, naked and playing with himself.

I spread Adriana's legs and start to eat that pussy. Wow, she tastes great. Tonight she tastes something like Mango. I'm moaning as I eat her like a starving dog. She's definitely the hottest woman I've ever been with, slightly ahead of Sue. She starts to move, kind of fucking my face. I move my arms around her legs and reach up to play with and pinch her nipples. She's breathing heavily now and saying "Oh, John that's wonderful. John, don't forget the thumb." I smile at that. I continue to eat her, occasionally licking her asshole. In roughly five minutes she screams and starts to cum. I shove my thumb into her butt and she screams again and arches her back so extreme that it worries me. I start to fuck her butt with my thumb and her cunt with my tongue. She's yelling "Oh, God, John, Yessssssssssssss!"

When she finishes her orgasm she pulls me on top of her and French kisses me. She says "Wow, John that was an intense orgasm. One of the best orgasms of my life. Put that condom on and fuck me." I get up and put the condom on. I then tell her to get on her hands and knees. She quickly does and I enter her in one stroke. She yelps. I start to move in and out and then stick my thumb back in her ass, she yelps again. Then she says "Ohhhhhh, yeahhhhhhh!" Adriana is not very tight but she's tight enough for me. I look over at Vanessa and she's getting drilled by Carl. Maria is sucking Joe, trying to get him harder while Marcus is eating her pussy. And Joan and Sue are in a '69'.

I look down at the extremely gorgeous black woman I'm fucking and smile. Wow, I love life! I look down and watch my white cock going in and out of that beautiful black pussy. Wow! That is a real turn-on. Adriana starts to cum after about five minutes. She's screaming into the mat. As I continue to fuck her she continues to cum. I do notice that her vaginal muscles don't squeeze me as hard as the other women in the room. I've fucked them all. Of course, she may just be use to gripping a thicker cock. I last another five minutes or so before I cum too. We collapse onto the mat. I roll off of her. She leans over and French kisses me. "Thanks, John. That was awesome. What orgasms!"