An Open Marriage Ch. 04 - 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome, Adriana. I enjoyed it also. You've got a wonderful body to look at when I'm fucking you. Do you go to the gym often?"

"Nearly every day."

I say "Well, it shows. What a body!!"

"Thanks, hon. You are not bad yourself."

We both kiss again and I help her up. We walk over to the couch and she sits down. I pull the condom off and throw it away and use the roll of paper towels to clean myself. I then sit down next to Adriana with my arm around her. I give her a long French kiss again. It looks like Carl and Vanessa are just finishing up. Joan and Sue are done and just laying there and holding each other. Unbelievably, Maria is on top of Marcus fucking him. Wow! Never saw that coming. Joe is sitting on the mat next to them. At least, he has a hard-on. I lean over and ask Adriana if she'd give him a pity fuck. I tell her he probably won't last long. She laughs and says "Oh, hell, after that fuck you just gave me I'll do it for you."

She gets up, walks over to Joe. She grabs his cock and pulls him to the mat. She sucks him a little and then lays down and spreads her legs. He's got a massive smile on his face. He puts a condom on, gets down and slips his cock into her. He starts to move and actually lasts for over five minutes before he cums. She's just starting to get going. He pulls out, thanks her and walks away. What a ladies man!

I walk over to her, lay down next to her and begin to finger fuck her to orgasm. She cums a couple of minutes later. I stick my fingers in my mouth and say "Yum." She smiles and thanks me. I whisper "No, thank you for the pity fuck. I'm really surprised he lasted that long."

She says "Well, you're welcome."

I say "You are some woman," and kiss her deeply again. I then help her up and we walk back over to the couch again.

I'm about half hard again. Maria is cumming constantly now and she's on her hands and knees with Marcus destroying her pussy. I get up, kiss Adriana again, walk over and kneel in front of Maria. She mouths "Hi, Master." I offer her my cock. She opens her mouth and I put it in. She sucks it in and runs her tongue around the head. I moan. She starts to move back and forth on it.

Soon I'm rock hard again. I pull out and say "Thank you, Maria." She smiles.

I walk over to Vanessa and grab her hand. She smiles at me. I pull her over to the nearest mat and I lay down on my back. She straddles me and inserts my cock and leans down to French kiss me. I hear a loud growl and Marcus is cumming. Vanessa starts to move on me. I whisper that I love her and she's the best ever. She says "I love you too, you old stud, you."

Sue walks over to us and whispers in Vanessa's ear. Vanessa says "Of course." Sue walks around and gets on all fours and backs up so her pussy is over my mouth. I begin to lick and suck her pussy. Both women are moaning in a couple of minutes. I'm feeling pretty good. I'm in no danger of cumming again for a while. Damn, Sue's pussy sure taste great.

Sue starts to cum first and Vanessa about two minutes later. Sue moves off of my face and sits near us watching us. When Vanessa's orgasm stops, she leans down and French kisses me. She says "Very tasty kiss, John. Tastes like Sue." I smile at her. She gets up and tells Sue "Sue, your turn on this cock."

Sue says "Yeah!!" She jumps up, grabs Vanessa, kisses her deeply. Vanessa hands her a condom. Sue puts it on me and then lowers herself down on me. She begins to move up and down on my cock. Damn it feels good and she's so much tighter than everyone else I've been with lately.

I look over to the next mat. Marcus is drilling the hell out of Joan's pussy. I don't think he even got soft. On the other side, Carl is getting at shot at Adriana's pussy. Maria is sucking Joe again.

Joan screams in orgasm. Sue motions Vanessa over and says "Sit on his face, honey." Vanessa smiles. She gets on all fours and backs up until she's over my face. I start to eat her. It's not long before Sue starts to cum. She's still fucking me hard and cumming constantly. Vanessa is getting hot again.

I hear a woman scream in orgasm. I'm thinking it's probably Adriana. Sue is finally slowing down just as Vanessa starts to cum. I shove a thumb into her ass and she screams. Sue has removed the condom and is now down sucking my cock. Vanessa collapses off of me. I look down and Sue smiles at me and deep-throats my cock. Within minutes, Vanessa is up and helping Sue. Vanessa is stroking me and lightly scratching my scrotum while Sue is licking and sucking the head of my cock.

I hear a man orgasm and look over to see Marcus cumming in Joan's mouth. Carl and Adriana start to cum together. I look over on the other side and Maria is riding Joe's cock. I start to cum and Sue takes it all. When I'm finished, she leans over and French kisses Vanessa. They are sharing my cum and eventually pull away and both swallow. They French kiss again. Vanessa leans over and says "John, I love this girl. She's wonderful. I'm so glad you talked me into letting her come out. She can come visit any time she wants."

Sue smiles and says "I'm going to take you up on that now that I can afford it."

Everyone seems to be done except Maria and Joe. In a few minutes, Maria is cumming. She continues to fuck Joe and cum. He finally orgasms. Everyone is collapsed and exhausted laying on the mats. Vanessa and Sue are both laying on me. I say "Well, is everyone happy?"

Everyone says "Yes!" in unison.

After a while, we start to get up to get some booze. It's after 11pm. I don't know if I've got any more orgasms in me. I help Vanessa and Sue up and we walk arm in arm to the kitchen for some food and some drinks. After we eat and get our drinks, we move back to the couch. Joan is already sitting there drinking hers. We sit down next to her. She says "So John, am I going to get a chance at that cock tonight?"

I say "Well, the mind is ready but I'm not sure the body is capable."

Joan says "Awwww!"

I say "Come on Joan, it's not like you don't get it all the time."

She says "Yeah, but I want it tonight. Maybe in my ass."

Sue says "Oh, shit.

Vanessa says "Cool it, Joan. If he is capable later, he can stick it in your ass."

Joan says "I apologize Vanessa. You too John. I'm just a needy bitch. I don't think I've had enough orgasms tonight."

I say "Joan, if I get horny again, you'll be the first to find out. Okay. But I've cum hard twice already and the last one took quite a while."

"Okay. I'm sorry."

We sit around and drink. Carl asks to turn the TV on to watch the New Year's rock shows. Of course, it's already New Years in New York, Chicago and Denver. When the clock reaches midnight we all cheer and I grab Vanessa and give her a long French kiss. After the kiss I thank her for being my wife. She starts to cry and says "Thank you, John. I'm so happy you're my husband."

We then start around the room. Vanessa kisses everyone. I kiss all the women and shake all the men's hands. When I get to Adriana I say "Thank you so much for the outstanding fuck young lady. You are some awesome woman." She thanks me in return.

Maria French kisses me and whispers in my ear "I love you, Master. I can't wait for our next session." I tell her she's wonderful and we are so lucky to have her as a friend...then I whisper in her ear "and submissive." She gives me a big smile and hug.

I move to Joan and French kiss her. She says "I love you John. I still want you in my ass tonight also."

I tell her I love her too but I don't know if my cock in her ass is going to happen tonight. She gives me a sad look.

I kiss her again and say "What about Carl?"

She says "He's spent also."

I say "What about Marcus?"

She laughs and says "It will never fit in there." I suggest Joe.

She laughs and says "He had trouble getting it up the second time."

I French kiss Sue and tell her I'm so glad she came out. I tell her the next couple of days should be a lot of fun. She thanks me for inviting her and says she can't wait to fuck me tomorrow. She says she really enjoyed this orgy. It was a real turn-on for her. I kiss her again.

I watch Vanessa. When she gets to Sue, they French kiss for a long time. Interesting. They talk for a while and French kiss again.

I sit in the overstuffed chair and soon Vanessa joins me. She sits on my lap. She says "God, that Sue turns me on. I'm so glad you talked me into allowing her to come out." She gives me a long French kiss.

I say "I'm so glad you like her honey. I'm glad you two are getting along."

She says "Oh, we're getting along great. I think tomorrow sometime I want to do a '69' with her and you can fuck the one on top, without a condom."

"What?" I say.

"You heard me. Don't worry, I asked her, she's on birth control and clean of diseases."

I say "Wow. You must really like her."

She says "I really do. I could fall in love with her."

"I'm not going to lose you to another woman, am I?"

She laughs, "No, you are not. You are too good a lover. However, I think if she asked to live with us I'd say yes. I love the way she offered your cum to me without me asking. That was an awesome thing to do, very classy. So sharing and not a bit possessive. I'd let her move in before I'd let Joan move in with us. Joan is a little too possessive of you. I'm not happy with her tonight with the whining about you fucking her ass."

I'm just floored and I tell her that. She just smiles at me. Sue is kind of hanging around, near Marcus and Adriana. Vanessa motions her over. She says "Join us Sue." Sue sits on my left thigh. She smiles at both of us. Vanessa lean over and French kisses her. She sits back and says "Sue, do you know what I just told John?"

Sue says "No, what?"

Vanessa says "I told John that I really like you and could easily fall in love with you. I also said that I'd let you move in with us if you wanted."

Sue's mouth falls open. After a few moments she says "I'm touched Vanessa. I really like both of you too..a lot. I'm not sure I want to move out here but I will certainly think about it."

Vanessa smiles at her. Sue leans over and French kisses Vanessa again. I say "Hey, how about me? Don't I get some of that?" They both start to kiss me. Vanessa gives me a French kiss then Sue does. I think we'd all really get along well. We'd probably fuck each others brains out though. But it would be fun. Factor in Joan plus our submissive and I'll probably be dead in a year. But, what a way to go!

We're all dancing and drinking the rest of the night. Joan asks me to dance. She says "John, do you feel like fucking my ass yet?"

I say "No, not really, sweetie. I think I'm fucked out. You'll have to wait until the next time we all get together or maybe we can have a threesome soon."

She says "Okay. I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier."

I say "Joan, I'm fine with it but I think Vanessa may be pissed off at you. I wouldn't do anything right now cause she's seems really angry about it but I think tomorrow you need to apologize to her."

She thinks about it a while and says "Okay, John. I'll try to make it better tomorrow. I'm really afraid you guys are getting tired of me."

I say "Speaking personally Joan, I don't think I'll ever get tired of you. I love you, as freaky as you are; it's my favorite thing about you. I love you like my favorite girlfriend. I told you before that if I could marry you too I would and I meant it."

She holds me tight and says "Thank you so much John. I love you too. Maybe a little too much." We dance a couple more slow songs.

I notice she crying. I say "Joan, why are you crying?"

She says "Just because of the words you just said. Thank you so much."

I say "Well, I mean it. Just stop being so needy and possessive of me. Vanessa really hates that."

She says "I know. She's my best friend and I love her. I know I should appreciate that you are treating me like a friend with benefits. I am very grateful for that and I certainly don't want to ruin that."

"Tomorrow, explain that to Vanessa." She says "I will, thanks." We separate. I see Vanessa looking at us.

I walk over to her and she says "So what was that all about?"

I say "Well, she was just checking to see if I was horny again. I told her I was fucked out. She took it well. She's very sorry that she acted that way. I told her she needs to apologize to you tomorrow. She plans to. She's worried she might loose our friendship.

Vanessa French kisses me. I whisper in her ear "You know I could go again but I think it's better if I don't do anymore, especially with Joan."

She kisses me again. "Thanks, John. That's a very sensible decision."

Around 2am, everyone is getting tired and we're all pretty drunk. I tell everyone that they can sleep here if they want, as a matter of fact, we prefer it. I show them the air mattresses. I tell them it's better if they don't drive if they've had too much. Vanessa and I bring two of the air mattresses out and the pillows and blankets. I think everyone is going to stay. Joe grabs the couch. Marcus and Adriana one of the air mattresses. Maria grabs the other. I ask Vanessa if we are going to ask Joan to come into the Master bedroom with us. She thinks for a minute and says "Yes, invite her."

I walk over to Joan and ask her if she wants to join us in the Master bedroom. She asks me "John, nobody is going to be using the spare bedroom, are they?" I say no. She says that she thinks it would be better if Carl and her bunked in there instead. I say okay, tell her to make sure Sue is okay with her and Carl sleeping in that bed and give her a kiss. Joan ask Sue about sleeping in that bed and Sue is okay with it. We make sure everyone is set up, turn the lights off and head for the Master bedroom with Sue.

When we get in the Master bedroom, Sue says "I'm not causing problems between you and Joan, am I?"

Vanessa says "No, Sue. This problem started long before you got here. Joan thinks of herself as John's other unofficial wife. I keep telling her she's just a good friend with benefits but she keeps acting like sex with John is a right not a privilege. Don't worry about it. We'll get it straighten out."

We all settle down in the bed with me in the middle and soon are all asleep cuddled together.

January 1st - The day after the big orgy.

I wake up on New Year's Day with Vanessa washing my cock with a warm washcloth. She then starts my morning blowjob. Sue wakes up in the middle of it and scoots down and joins Vanessa. Surprisingly, Vanessa lets her and shares nicely. Minutes later when I ejaculate, Vanessa catches it and then shares again with Sue. They both swallow and lick their lips. They then come up and Vanessa French kisses me followed by Sue. I taste my cum in both their mouths.

Sue says "You know, I'm really leaning towards moving out here. The lure of all this sex is really strong. I don't have that at home and rarely have. I'm really enjoying it." Vanessa and I both smile at her.

They both curl up with me. And then after a while they both lean over and French kiss each other. I watch them both and my cock starts to grow again. After they break the kiss, they both notice and laugh. Vanessa says "Kind of like that, huh?"

I laugh and say "Yeah, it's pretty hot." They lean over and French kiss long and deep again. When they're done they both look at my cock. It's fully hard again. Vanessa says "Sue, I'm not much for early morning sex, would you like to take care of that and I don't mean with your mouth."

Sue says "You want me to fuck him, Vanessa?", a little surprised. Vanessa says "Yes, please."

Sue looks at Vanessa and smiles. "Really?" Vanessa nods yes.

Sue crawls over, rolls a condom on and straddles me. She then slips my cock into her vagina. She's very juicy so it slips in really easy. As she sits down on it, she sighs. I look at Vanessa and she's smiling. Sue begins fucking me and starts moaning. I start to play with her tits. I look at Vanessa and ask "Would you like to sit on my face, honey?"

She says "No babe, I need a shower. I wouldn't taste too good right now. Enjoy yourself."

So I do. Sue is working me pretty good while I play with her nipples. She's growling deep in her throat after a couple of minutes. She says "Ohhhh, damnnnn that's so gooooood," in a deep voice. With my right hand, I reach down and begin to flick her clit. She squeals and picks up her speed. I thought I would take a while but I start to feel the tightness in my balls. It won't take too long now. Sue is really fucking me hard and moaning loudly now. Suddenly, I lose it and begin to cum. She begins to cum also with a scream. We cum together and she collapses onto me afterward.

Vanessa applauds us. "That was fun to watch, you two," says Vanessa.

Sue eventually rolls off of me. Vanessa says "Let's all go take a shower." She pulls me close and gives me a long French kiss. She takes the condom off and sucks the cum out of it. She then reaches down and gives Sue a helping hand up and kisses her. I tell Vanessa I love her and she repeats it to me. Sue says she loves us both and all three of us kiss together which is really odd. We head for the shower and all wash each other up.

When we get out of the shower and dry off, we walk out of the bathroom. The girls have towels on but I'm naked. Marcus and Adriana walk up and ask if we left any hot water. Vanessa says probably. Adriana bends over and takes my cock in her mouth just as a tease. She then kisses me and follows her husband into the bathroom. We go dress.

We head to the kitchen to make some breakfast. After we start to eat scrambled eggs and toast, Carl and Joan walk into the kitchen. Sue gets up and walks over to Joan and begins to French kiss her. She then says "Joan, I just want to let you know that I'm not trying to come between you and the Andrews."

Joan is surprised and stands there with her mouth open. She eventually says "Thanks, Sue. I think I may be doing that myself."

I say "No you're not, Joan."

Joan walks over to Vanessa and kneels. She says "Vanessa, I'm very sorry for the way I acted last night. I'm also sorry I was assuming that I was a member of your family. I just hope that the way I acted has not ruined our relationship. I love you guys a lot. Please forgive me."

Vanessa bends over and kisses Joan. She says "You're forgiven honey. Just don't get too possessive of my husband. Fucking him is a privilege not a right, okay? Only I have the right to fuck him."

Joan says "Okay, thank you, Vanessa. I'll try my best to stop being possessive of John." Vanessa helps her up and she goes to the stove to fix her and Carl something to eat. Vanessa and I finish eating and move to the living room.

Maria starts to stir. She gets up and moves over to kneel at my feet. "Good morning, Mistress and Master. I didn't get get to enjoy you in my pussy last night, Master."

Marcus comes out of the bathroom and hears the last sentence. I lean down and say "Maria, what did I tell you about calling us Mistress and Master when we are not in a BDSM scene. Marcus is watching." I tell her to get up and go wash up now and to start calling me John.

She says "Yes, John, thank you. I'm sorry."

Marcus goes and dresses; Adriana follows him. He comes out and sits on the arm of the couch next to me and says "Would you like to tell me why she calls you Master, John?"

"Well, ah......not really."

He says "Aw, come on." I sit and think for a minute.

I say "Okay, here goes as long as you promise to keep it to yourself and maybe Adriana.

Marcus says "Of course, John."

"I've got a bit of a dominant streak in my personality. We had a costume party for Halloween and Vanessa and I dressed as a Dominatrix and a Dom. Maria must have decided she had a submissive personality because she begged me to be her Dom. Long story short, Vanessa and I are her Doms. We decided to do it because we were worried she might get connected with someone that might hurt her. We care a great deal about her. Anyway, that's why she called me that. She isn't supposed to do that in public but she did. She's now due a good spanking the next time we get together for a BDSM session. We don't really want this out in the public right now, eventually maybe, but not right now."