An Open Marriage Ch. 04 - 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I say "All three of your pussies taste great. Maria too. I haven't tasted a bad one since I moved out here. Adriana's is amazing. She must use some type of fruit flavored douches."

After a break for over an hour and several rounds of drinks Joan says "John, are you ready for phase two."

"Oh, crap.......I guess so."

Sue says "What's phase 2?"

Vanessa says "Well, we decided the last time that we should turn the tables on the Dom a little. And surprisingly, John kind of liked it. Just watch."

Vanessa grabs my hand and leads me to the bedroom and lays me down face up on the bed. She takes my right hand and Joan hands her a piece of rope. I say to myself "Oh, shit! Here we go again."

Vanessa ties the rope around my wrist and ties the other end on the bedpost. She moves over to my right side and does the same thing. Joan moves over and ties another longer rope around each of my ankles. She hands one end to Vanessa and takes the other one herself. They both tie the rope ends to the headboard so that my legs are spread and up in the air. Joan says "Try to get loose, John."

I try but they've done a good job. Joan says "Go ahead Vanessa."

Vanessa grabs the lube and lubes my asshole up with two fingers. I look at Sue and her eyes are wide open. Vanessa says "Sue, do you want to put some lube in his ass?"

Sue's mouth is open. She says "I think I'll pass this time, Vanessa."

Vanessa laughs. She turns around with the medium butt plug in her hand. She lubes it up and starts to stick it into my anus. "Oh, shit!" I say. "I don't know if I'll ever get use to the feeling of it being pushed in." Vanessa finally gets it in and then turns it on. It's vibrating right on my prostate. "Oh, my God!" I say. Joan laughs. She and Vanessa then lower my legs down and tie them off at the foot of the bed.

Joan says "Sue, on his face; Vanessa and I will get him hard."

Sue kisses me and says "This is making me hotter than hell, John. I really want to try bondage fucking." She sits down on my face and starts to move. She's thoroughly wet to start with.

Vanessa and Joan are both licking my cock and balls. I'm hard in no time. That plug is vibrating the hell out of my prostate and the vibrations are going right to the head of my cock.

Joan says "Vanessa, just like last time, fuck that cock to orgasm and I'll eat the cum out of you."

Vanessa says "Okay, Joan." Vanessa sits on my hard cock and begins to fuck me.

Sue doesn't last long and is soon cumming and her juices are covering my face. Vanessa is riding me and it sure feels good with the butt plug caressing my prostate.

My orgasm is building quickly. Sue cums again on my face. Within 3 minutes, I can't take the vibrations from that plug anymore. I just can't hold back. As I cum into Vanessa's pussy, she starts to cum. Joan starts to pinch my nipples and it adds to my orgasm. I feel for Vanessa's nipples and when I find them I squeeze them both and Vanessa peaks again and screams. Sue cums a third time before Vanessa is finished.

They all climb off me. Vanessa collapse on the bed and Joan tells Sue to untie my hands. Vanessa spreads her legs wide and soon Joan dives in. Vanessa is enjoying Joan's tongue. She starts to moan and her hips start moving. Sue unties my hands and starts to clean off my cock. She then unties my legs. I reach down and turn the vibrator off and pull it out. Sue says "Yum! I love the taste of your cum combined with Vanessa's juices."

Vanessa soon cums again and Joan finishes cleaning her up.

I say "The only thing we didn't do was the oral daisy chain. Anyone up for it." They all say 'no'. They are all pooped. We take turns kissing each other. Joan gives me a glob of my cum again. I swallow it and say "Thanks, Joan. I'm going to get back at you for that. Maybe a good HARD spanking sometime in the very near future."

Joan says "Oooooo, I'm scared. Actually, that's turning me on again." I laugh at her.

The mention of spanking gets Sue's attention. She says "John, a spanking sounds good to me too."

I say "Well, next time you come out, I'll warm up that beautiful ass of yours too." Sue giggles.

We all walk back into the living room. Vanessa grabs me and pulls me to one of the gym mats. She lays on top of me and kisses me. Joan lays down on my left side. Sue gets the hint and takes my right side. They all start to kiss me and then each other.

It's kind of hard sleeping in a bed with three naked women, even a king-sized bed. I get maybe five hours total. But it sure was fun.

January 3rd - Sue leaves for Oklahoma.

I wake up with Sue sucking my cock. Vanessa is watching. I look at Vanessa and she just smiles. This is really unusual for Vanessa. She's very possessive with my morning blowjob. Joan is just watching and licking her lips. I take about 5 minutes and cum in Sue's mouth. Sue leans over and French kisses Vanessa. She obviously gave her some cum since they both swallow. They both smile at me like two Cheshire cats. They move up and both French kiss me but I don't get any cum in my mouth this time, just the taste. Joan moves down and cleans my cock.

Sue is leaving today. She has an 11am flight back to Oklahoma City, OK. We all get up and shower together. After drying off we dress and then eat breakfast. She's packed and ready to go. After breakfast I take her suitcase down to the car. When I come back up, Vanessa and Sue are French kissing. The kiss is long and deep. When they are done, Vanessa whispers in Sue's ear. Sue says "Yes, I'm sure."

Vanessa says "Good." Sue and I then head downstairs and get in the car. I run her to the airport. On the way, I ask what that was all about.

"Well, we were talking about me moving here. I told her I was now sure I was going to be back soon to move in. She asked me if I was really sure."

I say "That's great, Sue. I personally can't wait until you return. I'm assuming you are going to be driving back, right?"

"I don't think so, John. I've got money now so I'm going to ship the things I want out here and also ship my car out. Then I'll fly out. It might take a couple of weeks and a few thousand to get everything out here but I don't really need a lot to live here with you two. I'll bring a couple weeks worth of clothes and ship the rest. I'll let you know when I'm arriving so you can pick me up again, okay?"

"Okay, I can't wait. Maybe we should have another big orgy when you get back permanently."

"That's okay but personally, as long as I've got you, Vanessa and Joan, who else do I really need? How about just another rotation fuck like we had last night. That was fantastic. I really enjoyed that."

"You got it, babe."

I drop her off at the airport and she French kisses me and says "I love you, John."

I say "I love you too, Sue. Can't wait til you are back in our bed."

She laughs and says "Wow, that thought is making me get juicy, honey. Damn."

I laugh at her and say "You have our phone number and our emails. Keep us advised on how you're doing and when you are going to be coming."

"Of course, John. I'll keep you up to date. It shouldn't be long. I'm shooting for mid-February."

We kiss goodbye again and she heads to the ticket counter to check her bag.

To be continued...