An Open Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christ I got erotic chills that went straight to the head of my aching pulsing penis from the stimulations she was giving me with her slightly opened warm moist mouth and tongue, as she kissed, sucked and nipped on my neck.

Then she licked up my ear, and blew her warm breath into it, sending more shivers of pure unbearable pleasure through my whole body, that ended in the head of my twitching cock.

While she nipped my ear lobe, and stuffed her tongue into it, she lifted her hips up off my lap, and put her hand between our legs over my hard throbbing cock and squeezed it, as she teased," what's this big hard thing baby? Do you want me to take care of it, for you?"

I just groaned and jerked myself up against her warm clammy hand.

I wanted to pull the crotch of her panties to side and shove my stiff rod into her.

Elaine slid off my lap, down between my legs until she was squatted on the floor between my legs.

As she looked up at me; I felt like a King sitting in his throne with his Queen kneeling in before him.

She smiled at me wickedly, as she licked her lips.

She had a playful look in her green eyes, as she unzipped my pants and pulled out my one eyed monster.

Elaine sucked in her breath as she said in a soft slutty voice," Oh my God Meat you got the biggest cock I've ever seen. I can't wait to taste it, and get it stuffed into me. Now lift your ass up off the chair for a minute."

I did as she said. Elaine quickly pulled my pant and under shorts down my legs until she had them down around my ankles.

Then she giggled as she said, "Oh Honey, I love the taste of cock and I've wanted to taste yours for sooo long."

She turned her head to the side and started licking and sucking my balls. She whispered, "Meat don't try and hold off, let yourself go. I want to you cum quick. You're young so I know you can get off more than once!"

I nodded my head as I replied, "Yeah I can get off more then once."

{Christ at nineteen years old. I could get off over and over again, without my cock ever getting soft.}

Oh my God, I almost came, as she licked up under the shaft of my penis, while she massaged my nuts in her soft warm moist hand.

When she flicked the tip of her tongue up and down under the head of my cock, I groaned.

Then she licked back and forth across the tip. She was giving me shivers of pure pleasure that went through my whole body.

She must have known that I was on verge of cumming. Because she pulled her mouth off my pecker and spit on it, and then she started stroking it, as she nipped the head.

She looked up at me winked, blew me a kiss, as she opened her mouth, and sucked my monster into the back of her mouth and deep throated me.

She gagged, gulped, and her eyes watered. Then she started bobbing her head up and down on it, making loud slurping sucking sounds, as she squeezed my balls.

I could feel her finger tip circling my anus, while she massaged my nuts. The tip of her finger was pressing against my anus. It felt dirty and good at the same time.

I could feel my load of sperm building up in my balls. I could also hear myself panting, and groaning as she shoved her finger up my ass, I lifted my hips up, driving my cock further down her throat.

Christ then everything started spinning, and turning bright colors of red, and yellow and orange.

The pleasure she was giving me started shooting out the end of my prick into her waiting willing sucking mouth, and down her throat. Elaine just kept sucking until she drained me dry.

I came so good that I collapsed back down into the chair, gasping for air.

Elaine's mouth and cheeks were covered with drool and cum as she looked up at me, with a devilish grin on her face as she laughed, "Do you wanna kiss me big boy? " Then she burst out laughing.

I was still panting trying to catch breath, as I muttered something or other.

Then Elaine giggled as she said, "I didn't think so." Then she winked and said,"Take off the rest of her your clothes and meet me in the bedroom." Elaine got to her feet and ran into the bathroom.

I could hear the water running and her gargling as I stripped off my clothes and dropped them in the chair.

Then I made my way to the bedroom, and flopped down on the bed waiting for what was too come next.

Elaine was nude when she entered the bedroom.

"Oh my God," I thought, "She's sooo freaking beautiful. She looks good enough to eat." And my cock sprang instantly back up to life.

Elaine had an impish grin on her face as she looked at me and said," I think were really going to have some fun now."

Then she lay down beside me and snuggled up next to me. Our bodies instantly molded themselves together.

I began caressing her back and kissing and nibbling on her ear. Elaine had one hand on my cheek and she was rubbing my ear with her finger tips. She had her other arm between us, with her hand on my cock stroking it.

She was grinding her hips against me, slightly lifting her leg over my hip, and sliding it back down.

Elaine said softly, "Christ Meat, you're already hard. Baby I need your cock in me. I want you too fuck me, sooo bad." Then she pulled me over on top of her, by my dick.

I couldn't help myself; I had to go down on her. I wiggled out of her grasp and squirmed down until I was able to kiss her and nibble on her neck.

Elaine was trying to hold onto my penis panting and mumbling, "You've got the biggest dick, I've ever seen. I want you to..." while she pumped her hips up and down under me.

But I ignored her requests and continued to kiss my way a crossed her shoulders and down between her breasts.

I got my hands on her tits and caressed them. I licked around her areoles and rubbed the tips of my thumbs across her nipples making them hard.

Elaine was moaning loudly," Oh Baby, Oh Baby what are you doing? Oh God Meat, you're driving me nuts. I'm really ready. I want your cock...in me."

She wrapped her hands behind my head as I nipped her nipples first one then on the other. Elaine lifted her legs and locked them around my waist, as she bucked her hips up and down under me panting," Oh, God Baby what are you doing to me? I want you to fuck me. I need you too...mmm, mmm, mmm. That feels good."

I kept wiggling myself down lower as I licked and sucked on the soft flesh of her belly. I managed to get my head over her navel as I circled her belly button with the tip of my tongue. Elaine was gasping for breathe, mumbling incoherently,"Oh God Baby Please go down on me. I love having my pussy eaten."

Elaine screeched, when I stuck my tongue into her navel. I think she had a mini orgasm then.

Because she dropped her legs from around my waist and pushed her feet into the bed lifting her hips up while her body began jerking like crazy under me.

I kissed lower down over her tummy. Elaine was breathing heavily and gently pumping her hips against my face. As I licked down her abdomen I could smell the sweet musty scent of her heated vagina.

As I rubbed my face across her red hairy mount of Venus. Elaine began pleading with me," Oh God baby please, I like that..."

As I kissed the soft insides of her warm moist clammy thighs; I could taste her salty pussy juices on them.

Elaine lifted her knees up to her shoulders pushing her pussy against my face, as she ran her fingers thought my hair.

I could hear her labored breathing as I lapped her twat from back to front a few times I savored the sweet musty fragrance of her heated, salty tangy tasting wet cunt.

I put my hands on the sides of her snatch and spread it open with the tips of my thumbs. When I darted my tongue into her womanhood; Elaine jerked as her juices began running into my mouth.

I pushed the hood of her cunt back exposing her clit. As the tip of my tongue touched her little bundle of nerves Elaine gasped," Oh Fuck that feels so good."

As I lapped at her love button with my tongue, Elaine began pumping her hips against my face, panting," mmm, mmm, mmm Oh God, that's it Baby, don't stop."

While I nibbled and sucked on her swollen clit; Elaine began pulling my ears and pushing my head tighter against her hot wet twat.

I no sooner began flicking my tongue against her clit, when she came hard, clamping her legs around my head, with her pussy juices flowing out of her snatch into my mouth, and running into the crack of her ass.

She was gasping for breath and begging me to stop.

But I kept lapping her clit from back to front. She was getting wilder and wilder humping her hips up against my face screeching, "Oh Fuck...I'm cumming, I'm cumming again."

Her body stiffened as she panted and moaned loudly as her orgasm overtook her. My hands cupping her ass cheeks, pulling that lovely sweet pussy of hers, closer to my mouth.

As her orgasm overtook her I could feel her shivers of pleasure going through her body.

Elaine was laying there panting and groaning, "Oh God Please Meat, I need your dick in me now."

I crawled up over her, and kissed her roughly on lips, forcing my tongue into her open mouth, so she could taste her pussy on my tongue. As our lips parted I asked, "How does your cunt taste?"

She replied, "Good, now, I want to feel your big dick inside me."

She took my cock and rubbed it up and down over her pussy until she had the end of my head of my dick against her opening.

She lifted her hips she sighed, "Push." As the head of my cock slipped between her pussy lips, I froze as the head of my cock nudged against her love cannel.

Elaine said proudly in her husky sexy voice," I bet you didn't think I was going to be this tight, did you?"

I mumbled something in response. But I don't remember what it was.

Elaine nibbled on my neck and started sucking on it as she moaned," Push Baby, push your big freaking cock all way into me. I want to feel you spreading me open and filling me with your dick."

It felt wonderful as I began sliding my one eyed monster into the depths of her, soft, tight, warm, wet, womanhood.

As I pushed my stiff member into her, and began stuffing her with my erection.

Elaine braced herself by gripping the bed covers with her hands and started sucking in her breath as she moaned passionately," Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh Oh Good God Honey, I haven't felt this full of dick, since I lost my virginity."

I just lay on top of her with my dick deep inside her. I wanted to savor the feeling of finally being inside her. I also wanted her to get used to having my cock inside her.

It felt so good I didn't want it to end. Elaine began whispering in my ear, "Oh God Meat, you feel so good in me. Now fuck me, I want you to ram it into me hard."

I began lifting my hips, pulling my cock out and sliding it back into her. As the head of my dick bottomed out in her, she'd gasp," ah, ah, ah."

Christ her pussy felt wonderful, as she gripped my dick with the muscles inside her warm wet cunt. I thought I was in heaven. She was muttering, "Harder baby, fuck me harder, I want you to hurt me a little..."

Geez her words were driving me crazy, I began pounding my cock all the way into her and pulling it almost all the way out of her and then slamming it back into her as hard as I could.

Elaine was breathing heavily thought her opened mouth. Her eyes were closed as she rolled her head from side to side panting. "I love being fucked baby, do it to me harder and faster."

Her pussy was clinging to my cock not wanting to let go of it. I knew I was on verge of cumming as I pounded my prick into her.

Then her body began jerking and twitching. She screamed, "Oh Fuck I'm cumming."

Then she dropped her legs from around my waist and dug her feel into the bed lifting hips, jerking them up against me. Then she went stiff, with her cunt muscles contracting and releasing my hard throbbing cock.

I could feel the pressure building up in my aching balls. I wanted it to last; but I couldn't hold off any longer, and I began spurting my load deep inside her.

Then I collapsed on top of her panting trying to catch my breath.

Elaine was under me jerking her hips up and down as she asked, "Honey I can't believe it, but your dick is still hard. Can I get on top of you?"

I mumbled, "I don't care." Then I said proudly," My dick is always hard."

Elaine had this wild sex crazed expression on her face as she climbed on top of me and guided my cock into her wet well used fuck hole.

Then she began slamming herself up and down on my cock for all she was worth, she must have cum another three times before she collapsed on top of me panting, "Oh God Meat, I needed that, sooo fucking bad Baby, it's been so long."

Elaine and I had short hot fling. But we had nothing else in common. I truly loved her daughter.

As Elaine packed to move back home to her family's house, her parents were around a lot helping her.

Little JoAnne became very close to her Grand Father, and began paying less and less attention to me.

At nineteen I wasn't anywhere need ready to get married and raise a family. I think Ronnie's words had something to do with it!

At the end of that month Elaine moved back home with her parents. We kept in touch for a while, and got together a few more times.

But...all good things must come to an end.

12