An Open Minded Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

Dan was a training ground for her and that was why he sometimes looked alien to Ria! He was just trying to help her...

Dan grabbed her by the waist, leaned down, and kissed her directly on her lips. He had kissed her on the lips already but this time he held the back of her head in an iron grip as he kissed her deeply. His tongue snaked his way without warning he grabbed a hold of my waist and pulled my tightly against his body with one arm and held the back of my head with his other hand kissing me deeply. His tongue snaked its way into her mouth. It was not a gesture of love but of actual possession and she should have slapped his face but she just drooled in his arms waiting anxiously for his next move. He kissed her again with the same avidity but this time she kissed him back. It was an involuntary recognition that Dan appealed to her as well that she wanted him as much as he desired her!

Ria couldn't understand herself : she had a regular boyfriend and he often spent nights with her. She had never considered she would willingly give herself up so easily to a foreigner. She liked her boyfriend and wanted to stay somewhat faithful to him for the moment but the varnish cracked so easily!. There was probably something about Dan though that went deep into her soul, something that really excited in her a sexual nature beyond control. With him, she was an insatiable slut while in normal times she would be a bit more shy and prudish. Ria was soon about to find out how willing she really was in giving up far more to this large stranger than she ever considered doing.

Dan released her temporarily from his tight grip and she didn't try to back away. In truth, she didn't move an inch. Sliding his arm from around her flexible waist, his hand was soon planted squarely on her butt. Breaking their kiss, he leaned lower kissing her neck. She unbuttoned his shirt and pulled off his socks to press their naked skins together. At the same time he let his fingers trailing down her neck slowly working their way down toward her crotch. It felt nice as she stood there mesmerized, breathing heavily. His fingers continued their slow descent to the very top of her left breast until his hand came to rest right below it, playing with her nipple. He didn't waste a moment before cupping his entire hand on my undefended left breast, kneading it playfully.

-I have been dreaming to maul these proud olive titties of yours since you contacted me and sent me the first pictures of you! Don't worry : I just don't want to keep you for myself, just verify you would be fit to dance around Kyrhan's pole!

It was a common joke in the harem : even the girls chatted about dancing around the men's huge poles. It was a bit derogatory but no one cared. Ria took several minutes recognizing the joke was just that. Dan continued mauling, pinching and pulling Ria's nipples and she made not the slightest move to stop him. When he cupped again her breasts in his hands and stopped playing with them, she just emitted a short protest : she wanted him to continue playing with her big udders. Dan questioned her and she finally recognized that yes, she wanted him to resume his playing with her tits. That was probably what Dan was expecting as he pulled her toward him and made her sit on his legs. Her pussy was tantalizing just inches from the tip of his huge cock. Ria finally decided to abandon any modesty and beg him :

-Oh Dan! Put your joystick deep in my pussy. I can't stand such a perpetual frustration! Do me and do it hard for gods' sake! I really need to have your pole stretching my walls wide. I've dreamed to it for a long enough time!

-You have just to tell me to claim you, to possess you but to own you as a master, I want you as my sex slave, permanently at my beck and call! Do you want it too, Ria?

-Yes, Master! I want it too! Command and I will obey, Master. I relinquish all my rights for freedom to you!

That was a declaration of love for any modern girl! She closed her eyes when she felt the tip of his cock grazing her pussy lips : just a couple of inches and he would enter her to the hilt, the place where he was so intently expected and desired, the place where he belonged! He made no actual move to penetrate her. In fact it was Ria who humped forward mightily. Dan found himself buried to the hilt into her fuck hole. She stopped for a few minutes to realize Dan was now buried to the hilt into her hot pussy that had been so perfectly lubricated by her love juices that entry had been so easy that none of them had felt any discomfort, just the pleasurable feeling of being sheathed in a velvety cocoon!

Ria realized that as she was sitting on Dan's legs she would be in charge of their love making and she bravely started the in and out moves that could have just a single conclusion. Dan helped Ria as much as he could but he was surprised when he felt his cock growing to maximum length and the first droplets of precum covering his manhood. God he had been inside her pussy for just a few minutes and he was ready to spew his jizzm inside her : he had never been so fast! Ria took pride in thinking it had been her who had had this effect on her lover.

Dan climbed onto the bed and pushed her legs apart with his usual gentleness. He positioned himself until his head hovered just above Ria's pussy. He commented :

-You have a really tight and neat pussy, Ria! It looks as bald as a newborn baby. It's so yummy that I want a piece of it immediately!

Dan caressed her slit with his fingers, insisting on her love lips before moving to her clit. Ria opened her mouth in bliss and accompanied him with ecstatic moans : Dan was really an expert at providing a girl untold pleasure. He swiftly replaced his finger with his tongue and Ria seemed to enjoy the change with fervour. She felt a mighty orgasm building up in her pussy and she focused on it. Her breath became progressively difficult and laboured with piercing moans showing the pleasure she was feeling from Dan's ministrations. She just lay there rolling in the aftermath of a devastating climax. She begged Dan plaintively to do it again : once was just not enough for her! Dan offered her another climax then a third of equal intensity that left her with no strength left. She could just lie on the couch with her arms and. legs in X shape, desperately trying to catch her breath

Dan just played with her abandoned body, slowly reviving her for another round. He then rubbed his cock against the melons of her titties. It seemed to have a measurable effect as she regained her breath then started to lick his cock when it was within reach of her mouth... when he began to rub his cock playfully along her slit, she became soon dripping wet again but he continued until her pussy was oozing fluids life a faucet. He rocked his cock around until it was quite slippery. It was Ria who took the decision to straddle him. His cock slid into her sheath effortlessly and she was now strong enough to ride him for all he was worth. She enjoyed watching again his dick springing out; already rock hard and pointing impishly toward her face. Dan just pointed out that he had better put on a condom but Ria laughed out :

-Do you think we are backward here in Mumbai ; I am, of course, on the pill and I trust you to be clean? I promise you I am, too. Besides I would like to discover how it would feel to receive you with nothing between us : I had once an English lover and he was well hung : it was my first westerner cock and I really enjoyed it. It will be your main job to make me forget it!

Dan acknowledged her disclaim of any protection by plunging his cock deep into her pussy in a single plunge. He had a huge poker but it was so much lubricated with her love juices that it soon began to bang against her cervix She looked down toward her crotch and saw that there was still two inches poking out. She had a smile of apology for him ;

-Sorry dear! You have bottomed out and you won't go any deeper!

-Do you think so, luv. The prince has taught us how to override such small limitation! Don't worry the pain would be minimal!

Dan launched a new violent assault. After a few minutes, she felt something yield inside her and their crotches came unexpectedly into contact. Ria was amazed : what had he done to her? She felt no pain but she still wanted to know! Dan smiled with his superior smirk : "There is a way to force open your sphincter! I am now mowing slightly, just a couple of inches into your womb. It would be dangerous if you were pregnant but as you aren't, I may splatter freely the place where your eggs would be with my hot and very fertile semen if you were ready for it. It will be the same process when you deliver your first baby, just the other way around! Your cervix will open to let the baby slide out! Ready, Ria?

She was more than ready, avid to make new discoveries! When Dan resumed his in and out moves, it felt for him as if a mouth clamped around his cock? His cock slowly grew even larger and the pleasure grew to unbelievable levels from her excitation. Dan just groaned

-Here it comes, Ria ; a shower inside your womb! Are you feeling it?

Ria couldn't hear him : she had fainted from too strong feelings but she recovered soon and hung to Dan's neck for her dear life, covering his face with her kisses. He had proved to be a very good lover and she wanted another demonstration of his skills

-Don't be too greedy, Ria! Frequent use of your womb sphincter could induce damage to your internal muscles and you wouldn't be able to keep a baby in your womb! You still want to carry babies, don't you?

-Certainly, dear, half a dozen of them for the moment and I may tell you that you would make a quite suitable father for them all, I think!

-But you know I am already happily married but you may end up entering Kyrhan's harem. I visit the girls regularly there and we make often group sex sessions and I sired several babies then! It may be a nice experience for you, too!

-I would like you to become my permanent mate!

-Wait until you discover what Kyrhan can do to you and you will see me as just an occasional partner, just worth attention when you don't have a better prize : you will soon yearn to have the Prince in your bed between your legs or in your arse!

Dan showed Ria a collection of pictures and videos taken in Kyrhan's harem so that Ria could see the dress code there and get familiarized with the main girls in Kyrhan's household. She seemed mostly interested by Kira, Kyrhan and Jodhaa as she knew she would meet them in Ladakh where Kira was investigating what she could do to help people who had been victims of the devastating floods there but she noticed at first sight that Kira loved sarees, salwars kameez and traditional jewellery. Ria was a modern Indian girl and she never wore such items. Dan told her she had better make an effort to seduce Kyrhan. He was always trying to push forward the Indian artists and dress designers. He probably would not agree to have a girl wearing an American type outfit with a jean and a basic tee shirt. He clearly preferred a girl who could focus the attention of the whole assistance as soon as she entered a room or opened a door. The pictures Dan showed Ria proved it! As soon as Kira and Jodhaa entered anywhere, there was a stir in the crowd and most men flocked around them and tried to have a chat with them... Ria conceded that they were just good magnets to attract men but she thought she could obtain similar results with just a denuded shoulder or a glittering diamond!

Dan just added in a non-committing way : "We will see!"

Ria was a delicious dynamite stick and Dan agreed to take a large provision bag for them to stay in their bedroom for three days. Of course Ria stayed perpetually naked with Dan. She wanted to be ready to fulfil any of his wishes. She was then hard pressed to meet any of his whimsies. Dan fucked her on the terrace under the dubious protection of bamboos He covered her breasts with marmalade and licked her clean. Ria wanted to scream when he made another experiment : he covered her pussy with whipped cream and ate it out, insisting on her clit. Ria was nearly unable to stifle her moans of delight or her screams of passion that could have bothered their neighbours but Dan had a ready solution to silence her : he offered his stiff cock to her hungry mouth and silence fell back on this suite except wild slurping sounds that escaped from her mouth...

Ria quietly arranged big pillows behind her back. She bent her legs at her knees and pressed them against her chest.

- Hi, Dan; Now I am ready for you!

-Ready for what precisely?

-If you don't want to become my fuck buddy, you could become my Sugar daddy and own me as often as you can, as often as I want, for sure and it's about all the time! You may tell Kyrhan that I am a hottie and like it all the time in any of my holes!

-I know it already but if you are ready for me, I would like not to lose any opportunity!

She crossed her fingers behind her nape :

-Now I am completely at your mercy! I won't try to escape from you! Fuck me now and cum in my ass!

-If I want! I told you that the only thing you are allowed to tell me anytime is Yes, Dan! or Yes, lover or Cum in my pussy or in my ass as you choose and never say No! for any reason! It's a taboo word

-It's OK but you must also take good resolves on your side ; no knickers at any time? I want you to be always ready to be mounted with no advance notice!

-It's a deal, sugar daddy. When do you plan to present me to Kyrhan?

-We leave tomorrow at 2 PM but we will make a stop in Chandigarh where Kira is waiting for us with Jodhaa!

-She is expecting US! You nave told her about me! About what we are doing together!

-Certainly, pretty girl! She could give you a good commendation for Kyrhan!

-You told me Kira is bi! Perhaps I should meet her in private?

-Certainly just add Jodhaa to your agenda! When she is with Kira, she becomes as wild as an untamed horse, a bronco and no man is able to harness them. Jodhaa is able to drain completely a whole section of mountain patrolmen; you will discover it. Jodhaa is quite popular with mountaineers and Kira's Dalits just like Leena, another of Kira's sisters...

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12