An Open Relationship

Story Info
Tina and Kevin want to try an open relationship.
1.3k words
3.86
27.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guzzo
guzzo
4 Followers

Tina was excited, much more excited than Kevin was today. After a particularly long fight the week before, they had somehow arrived at the decision that an open relationship would be the best thing for both of them. Today, it was time to see if that was really true. They came up with some ground rules before taking the plunge and looking for new partners. First, protection was an absolute must. Second, no feelings, just sex. Third, each of them had to keep the other informed of potential partners and plans. Finally, each of them was allowed to watch if they wanted to.

After a week looking for partners, Kevin found it was more difficult than he had imagined to find women for a few casual hookups, and Tina thought that was hilarious. She, of course, had no problems finding a few partners. Today was her first, with the adrenaline and excitement, she couldn't even remember his name. She just had an address, and knew that she was looking for the black guy with the 9" cock. Kevin had no idea what kind of person she had picked, just that he was allowed to watch if he wanted to.

She was excited, already imagining her partners huge cock destroying her tight, freshly shaved pussy, even thinking about offering up her ass if the mood was right for that.

When they get out of the car, they see her new partner sitting on the steps leading up to his loft apartment. He nods in their direction, and waves for them to come over. Dressed in tight fitting kakis and a button down that shows off his more-than-ample muscles, he welcomes them, takes Tina by the hand and leads her up the stairs to his front door. Kevin, trailing behind, completely ignored at this point, is mostly curious to know what's going to happen next. His stomach turns when he hears the key in the lock, and the large black man leads Tina into the apartment. Kevin gets a look from them man, as if to say "what the hell are you doing here?" but after a second of awkward eye contact, they both shrug.

Tina, heart pounding, can't help but notice how well built the man is, or how his cock is already straining at his pants, making it clear that 9" was his way of being modest online. Yes, it was 9" but it also appeared thicker around than she could reach with her hand, and he hadn't even taken it out of his pants yet.

Leading them both inside, the man walks over to the table, grabs a chair, and places it next to the bed. More than an arms length away but plenty close for Kevin to see everything he never wanted to. Kevin cautiously breaks the silence, and addresses Tina. "Hey babe, are you sure you want to do this, I mean..." But he is cut off by her piercing look, resting on him for a second before she turns back to the man, lust in her eyes.

He moves her over to the bed, lowering her onto it, and begins undressing her, placing each item of clothing carefully on the foot of the bed. Once Tina is completely naked, he looks over, and motions for Kevin to take a seat in the chair. Kevin looks on nervously, terrified that after this man, he will never be able to satisfy Tina again. In addition to the terror, however, Kevin feels an incredible lust forming as well. his cock swells, and strains against his jeans as he sits down. He adjusts his dick inside his jeans, as Tina tells him that he's welcome to take it out if he wants. He shakes his head "no," still too scared to do anything but watch as the black man undresses.

First, taking off his shirt, then his pants, then his socks. He slowly pulls down his boxers, revealing an enormous uncut cock, already a full 8" long and not yet fully hard. He strokes it a few times, and asks Tina if she brought condoms. Her eyes widen, as she tells him she forgot. The man shrugs, and walks over to the bed, as Kevin stares on in shock. "No, wait!" he manages to choke out, horrified that his girlfriend was about to be impaled by such a monster cock, and horrified that it wouldn't even be with protection. "Don't worry," Tina tells Kevin, "I'll make sure he pulls out." The man just smirks and straddles Tina's chest, offering her his cock just inches away from her lips. She tentatively licks the bottom of his head, and his cock jumps in anticipation. He reaches around behind her head and slowly guides her mouth around his cock, pushing in as far as he can without hurting her, and then pulling back out. He repeats his a few times before turning himself around, cock still in her mouth, moving in and out slowly. Now in an inverted 69, he buries his head between her legs, and gives her already dripping pussy a long lick. Tina moans on his cock, causing him to become even harder.

Kevin, watching dumbfound from the chair, can't help but notice that his precum is soaking through his jeans already. More turned on than he thought he could ever be, he almost unconsciously reaches down with one hand and rubs his rock hard cock through his jeans.

The man turns around again, lining his cock up with Tina's tight pussy, and begins to thrust, barely managing to get a few inches of his massive girth into her before bottoming out. Determined to take him all though, Tina reaches around, grabs his ass and guides him to push harder and harder until he is balls deep in her dripping pussy.

Moving in and out slowly, just warming up, it doesn't take long for Tina to reach her first orgasm. As she cums, her body shakes, and her pussy clenches around his cock, Kevin watching on, realizing that he is never going to be big enough to satisfy her. Recovering from the intense orgasm, Tina reaches up, and kisses the man on the lips, then whispers for him to go faster.

Reaching full speed he slams in and out of her pussy as it drips on to the bed, creating a sizable wet spot as she cums again, the man considerately pausing his thrusting while she screams and writhes around his cock. Exhausted from a second orgasm, knowing that the man has a lot more stamina than Kevin ever did, she feels her heart pounding fast and hard. She can hardly believe the words coming out of her mouth as she says to him, "I want you to fuck my ass now"

Not needing to be told twice, the man flips Tina over into doggystyle, lining up his now lubed cock with her ass, appreciating how small and perfect her hole is. He slowly pushes his head in, and Tina winces as it pops into place. Taking it slow, he thrusts in and out as Tina works her own clit to yet another orgasm as her asshole loosens up enough to take half the man's cock. Continuing like this for a few minutes, the man grunts, indicating that he is about to cum. Wincing again as she pulls herself off his cock, Tina turns around to receive his cum on her face. The man admires his handiwork as her ruined asshole pops off his cock and her face appears beneath his rock hard cock.

She licks him a few times, stroking furiously until he cums all over her face and hair. Quickly getting dressed again, Kevin, still in shock, takes Tina's hand as they exit the apartment. Kevin, with his cock still flopping free, and Tina, wearing her partner's cum on her face, get back into their car, both shocked and dumbfounded at what just transpired. "Fuck." says Kevin, "What happens now?"

guzzo
guzzo
4 Followers