An Opera Star's Seduction of a Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the mature opera star finally broke the kiss, she whispered into the girl's ear, her hand playing with her firm, young breasts:

"That was wonderful, Eva, but I want you more, longer and deeper. I want to please you. I want to taste every inch of your beautiful, young body. I want to feel you fully upon myself, naked flesh onto naked flesh. I want to feast at your wonderful pussy. I want to make you made with lust and sexual passion. I want to feel your mouth again at my breasts, I want your tongue again at my pussy, I want your fingers inside of my cunt and I want your mouth to please my ass and I want to make you cum, as you never have cum before. Come with me, Eva; come to my hotel room, into my bed. Will you come with me?"

The girl's answer was a deep kiss, while she was rubbing her nipples again. Eva never wanted to leave that body again.

I hope, my dear readers, that you could enjoy that story. If I could even arouse you, I have reached a goal. If I could make you masturbate and cum, I have reached my highest goal. I would love to read your feedback (which is always very important for us writers), get your comments and get your Votings. I would love to get some inspiration out of your feedback and comments. So thanks in advance.

....and all you people out there and especially you dearest girls and ladies love your wet panties, love your teasing hand between your legs and live your erotic fantasies. Life has to be joyful in all aspects...and sexlife definitely is an important aspect. Be open-minded and enjoy...

Kisses, your Pussylove69...and don't forget to give feedback, comments and votings.

PS: If you liked that story, you might also like "A special rent agreement", "A seductive black boss" or "A Brazilian birthday present".

12