An Opportunity for Blackmail?

Story Info
A husband see a chance to get more from his wife.
1.3k words
3.35
64.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 9PM and I'm nearly asleep on the couch when my wife gently wakes me. She says that she's been sleeping as well and is off to bed. She whispers in my ear, "want to join me?". She nibbles and kisses my ear as she asks. He lips move from my ear down the side of my neck, nibbling, kissing and sucking as she moves.

My back arches and I turn my head slightly so she has better access to my neck. Her kisses turn more sensual as her hands move down my chest and to my stomach. I quickly dismiss the idea of letter her do all the work and let my hands find her thighs as she hovers over me. Her body responds to my touch and her chest drops ever so slightly so that her boobs swing gently against my chest.

We've been married for 8 years and her firm c-cup boobs still feel good against my body. As my excitement grows my hands grope her more. They move from the outside of her hips to under her shirt and the side of her body. I slip one hand into her pajama bottoms while the other continues travelling up her body to gently feel her hanging boob swaying in time with her panting.

My touch tingles her nipples and she dives in for a passionate kiss at the same time as she reaches inside my boxers to feel my full erection. She plays with me as my hand pulls and pinches her nipple. Our kissing becomes more frenetic as she moves her hand expertly up and down my fully exited cock. My one hand reaches across both her boobs and presses them tightly as my other hand dives more fully into her panties.

Her sex is wet as I trace my middle finger the length of her slit. Her kissing pauses momentarily as she catches her breath and enjoys the touch, sinking her hips ever so slightly into my hand. She continues to work my cock as I rub up and down her slit. She's no longer kissing me. He eyes are shut and her mouth is wide open hanging millimeters from my own as I trace her lips with my tongue.

As her hips move more each time I rub her clit I slowly penetrate her with my finger. At first it's just enough to part her lips and feel her tight entrance. As I circle her entrance and press against her clit she slowly pushes harder against my hand. She wants me to enter her but I'm teasing her by not obeying.

Absentmindedly, she is still working my cock like an expert and I am closer to cumming from her efforts.

On the next slide of my finger I push hard into her and maneuver my palm so that it presses equally hard against her clit. She gasps as I do and squeezes my cock in the unexpected movement. Her hips have stopped moving as I twirl my finger clockwise inside of her, making sure to hit her g-spot as I do. She arches her back and pushes down on my hand making sure I have no room to escape. Instead of escaping I insert a second finger and twirl both fingers independently so that her g-spot is almost always being massaged. This is also unexpected and she lets go of my cock and places both hands on my chest to gain her balance and give me better access.

I do as she desires and slowly start hand-fucking her. Out slowly... feeling and rubbing all the way to her clit. In slowly... pushing my palm against her clit and massaging her g-spot as I do.

She's now into the rhythm and moving up and down on my hand as I move in and out of her.

Her kissing has stopped, her nipples have come to attention and I pull and twist them as I attend to her wet sex. Eyes still closed, her head drops as her climax nears.

I'm barely moving my hand now as she has taken to pumping her hips up and down on top of me. My hand motion is the same however. She's almost there.

I squeeze her boob and find her lips with my own as I linger longer than usual inside of her. I am rubbing her g-spot with both fingers while also moving my palm along her clit. She presses hard down upon me and I press my hand up hard into her. Her hands tighten on my chest as she climaxes hard. Her breathing stops momentarily as she bites her lip and her eyes roll back into her head. "Mmmm", she purrs as she collapses on top of me.

I've still got my fingers inside her. I am still hand-fucking her, only slower and more gently. Her body is completely relaxed but she is still rocking her hips to my gentle caressing. Less intense, but equally nice.

As she recovers from her orgasm she kisses me deeply as she reaches for my cock again. Instead of stroking me, she pulls firmly and leads me into the bedroom. Her firm tug has me following like a dog in anticipation of what might follow. She's still holding my cock as we enter the bedroom when she says, "lay down, I'll be back in a moment". She heads off to her walk-in closet. My dick still hard, I strip out of my clothes and duck under the covers. I hear her rustling about in the closet. The uncertainty of what she's doing keeps me hard. Is she putting on a sexy outfit? Is she gathering the toys she hides in her bottom drawer? Does she have someone else hiding in there? I snap back to reality as my phone beeps the arrival of a new email. "That's ridiculous", I mutter to myself. While I wait for my surprise I grab my phone and check my email. Maybe she's sent me a picture of what she's doing in the closet.

As I pull up my email and see the new message I realize that's not the case either. My cock goes limp as I see who it's from. I scan the message and quickly put it down.

Just then my wife re-enters the bedroom in a see-through negligee... and nothing else. I can see her naked and wet pussy glowing underneath the fabric. I can see her erect nipples pushing back against their guards. "Mmmm", I whisper. She giggles and jumps into bed. Quickly she's under the covers and rubbing her body against mine. My focus is back on her but my hard-on has not quite returned. She notices and asks what happened. Not wanting to ruin the moment I ignore her and start kissing her. She returns the passion but can tell I'm not quite in the moment yet.

Suddenly she stops kissing, climbs on top of me and presses her pussy against my half-hearted cock. She pushes my shoulders down and glares at me. "What's wrong?", she demands. Reluctantly, I tell her that I checked my email while she was in the closet.

"So."

"I got an email from your sister Jen."

Surprised, "What did she say?".

"Same as before. She said she was sorry and that she'd do anything if we could be friends again."

Seizing on the moment, she grinds her hips in an up and down motion rubbing her pussy against my cock. "So would I", she purrs.

"I don't think you two understand the meaning of 'anything'", I threaten with a grin. My cock hardens as ideas flood my mind with what I could make my wife do.

She notices my hardness returning and begins pumping her hips harder and faster. The moisture from her allows her to slide up and down the length of my shaft easily. I'm fully hard again as her movement combined with the thoughts of blackmail race through my mind.

She stops grinding and begins lowering herself down my body, kissing my chest and stomach as she moves. "I definitely understand what anything means", she whispers between kisses. Her mouth wraps around my cock as I grab the bed sheets as her warm mouth envelopes my now rock-hard cock and a list begins to form in my mind.

To be continued...