An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,792 Followers

However things are not always that straight forward and seeing her there laid out on a plate for him was too much of a temptation. He couldn't resist having one more feel, after all she wasn't going to know.

He glanced around nervously knowing full well there was nobody else there. "Maybe I could just have a quick look at these lovely tits before I go," he thought to himself.

Knowing now after what he had just done that nothing was going to wake her he undid the buttons of her blouse and opened it up. He gasped with delight at the sight of her 34Fs inside the black lacy bra. Very gently he placed his hands on them and, letting out a long sigh, he massaged them in his palms. He wanted more and so reached inside one cup and felt the naked flesh all over, as he did this he came across a hard nipple sticking out like a thimble.

"Oh God yes," he whispered as he lifted the huge firm mound out with one hand pulling her bra cup down with the other. He did the same with the other and soon found himself looking at a pair of tits more magnificent than anything he had ever seen.

His excitement was now reaching boiling point again and couldn't resist leaning across opening his mouth wide and placing it over a nipple sucking it for all he was worth. Soon he was licking, sucking and kissing them both all over squeezing them hard with his hands.

Instinctively one hand went down and slipped inside the top of her black lace thong, crawling through her soft pubic hair until it felt her gorgeous wet slit.

Suddenly he realised he was so excited by her lovely big tits that he had almost forgotten all about the prize between her legs. He took his face out of her tits and looked down her body to where his hand was roaming inside her panties. He pulled it out and brought it up to his nose to sniff the juices that now coated his fingers.

"Oh God yes," he muttered as the scent filled his head causing his mouth to salivate.

He got to his feet and took hold of her legs at the back of the knees and lifted them up, which in turn dragged her feet along the sofa until her heels were within a few inches of her ass. Then he very gently allowed them to fall apart, as he did he saw her crotch splayed wide, the black thong barely able to cover the lips of her cunt.

"Oh God, oh God," he kept muttering over and over as his excitement reached a new high. Gently he teased the crotch of her panties aside until her cunt was on full display. Walter the weasel was terrified that she would wake up and catch him but he couldn't help himself, an overwhelming force deep within him was giving him no choice, he had to continue.

He leaned across her stomach and lowered his head between her legs to have a good close look at her pussy. It was all too much and he opened his mouth wide and placed it over it and started sucking her juices from deep inside. It tasted sweet and lovely, he couldn't help but groan uncontrollably as he licked around her soaking cunt lips pushing his face harder into it.

With one hand still mauling her naked tits he reached with the other down for his aching little cock, he desperately needed to wank himself off. But just before he started on himself he realised that he had a golden opportunity for something better, much much better.

This was a chance to actually fuck her, but what if she woke up? he would never live it down, or worse still he could even go to prison for such a thing. As the thoughts raced around his head he soon realised that it didn't matter, this was something he had to do, he knew there was no way he could walk away from what was before him.

The decision was made and so carefully he climbed over the end of the sofa until he was kneeling between her parted legs. With the excitement rushing through his veins he leaned forward and placed his hands either side of her for support.

"Oh yes, oh fuck yes, oh forgive me, I....I can't help it," he whispered as he lowered himself on top of her and let out a long, "oooooooooh..." as he felt his cock touch the wet lips that surrounded her entrance. As he lowered himself further he felt his cock slide inside her beautiful wet cunt, it felt so incredible to the 58 year old virgin, he realised in an instant what he had been missing his whole life.

As he buried it deep into her he locked his arms and held himself up looking down on the amazing beauty laying beneath him. She was every mans idea of a fantasy and Walter couldn't believe his luck as he instinctively started pumping his cock in and out of her.

He got faster and faster as the excitement took over, he lowered his body onto hers and started sucking and licking her fantastic tits. He was now ramming his cock into her as fast as he could and he moved his attention from her tits and, without a care if it woke her up, he began kissing and slobbering all over her beautiful young face.

As he tried to wriggle his tongue into her mouth he suddenly started talking to her, obviously completely carried away by the whole experience.

"Mmmmm you love it don't you, oooh you dirty bitch what a lovely wet cunt, oooh you love my cock up your gorgeous wet cunt, don't you, mmmmmm?"

This was completely out of character and it took Mandy by surprise as she still pretended to be asleep.

"Ooooh you tease me every day with that fuckin' sexy ass and those gorgeous big tits, you know what you're doing don't you, mmmm?"

Meanwhile old George is trying to control his excitement in the cupboard as he watches Walters spotty white ass bounce up and down faster and faster.

Mandy too was getting extremely turned on by the whole thing. However his tiny dick was driving her mad with frustration as it wasn't satisfying her at all.

The little office weasel was having the time of his life thinking he was some sort of stud, fucking the ass off the incredible Mandy.

"Oh yes, fuckin' gorgeous, mmmmmm yes yes yes," he went on as his hands seemed not to know what to do next. One minute they were groping her tits and the next feeling her stocking clad thighs.

Unable to control his unbelievable excitement he knew this was it, he was about to shoot his load into Mandys gorgeous wet cunt. Just the thought of it was enough to send him into space. "Oh God, oh God, yessss oh yesssss!" he cried as spunk burst from his cock and flooded into her. It was just the most incredible sensation as he kept on fucking into her soaking wet hole, dumping load after load of his filthy seed deep inside her.

Mandy was getting wetter and wetter as her own excitement grew at being used in this way, it took all of her will power to maintain her unconscious appearance. His cock was so small that it only served to tease her cunt to the brink of orgasm but never enough to finish her off.

"Oh that's good, oh yes fuckin' lovely," he moaned as he buried his face into her tits while the final drops pumped from his cock.

He lay there and cuddled her for a few minutes before slowly climbing off her. He just looked down with a huge smile on his face as he admired the gorgeous and sexy young woman that he, yes he Walter the office weasel, had just fucked.

As he glanced at his watch he suddenly realised that the time was getting on. So without a moment to lose he quickly adjusted her clothing back to how it was and tidied himself up.

As he went to leave he couldn't resist going back to her one more time and kneeling beside her to give her a long lingering kiss. As he pulled his mouth away he admired her beautiful face and particularly her sensual lips.

He paused for a moment as an idea raced across his dirty little mind. He looked furtively around as he unzipped his trousers one more time and took out his semi-erect cock.

"Maybe you can just clean this for me," he quietly whispered.

Moving her head to its side so it was facing him he pinched her nose shut causing her to instinctively open her mouth. As she did he leaned forward and, trembling with excitement, he slipped his cock in. As he let go of her nose her mouth closed around it. "Oh my God," he sighed as the feelings surged through his body one more time.

Very slowly he started sliding it in and out gradually getting quicker with each stroke as his excitement grew and grew. The feeling was amazing, but not as amazing as seeing something he never thought he would, Mandy with his cock in her mouth.

As he fucked her pretty face he stretched one arm out and, putting his hand back up her skirt, started fingering her still wet cunt.

"Oh you fuckin' horny dirty little bitch," he moaned as he started getting carried away. With his cock now rock hard and time against him, he knew he had to finish quickly before she woke up.

He pulled his hand out from under her skirt and licked her juices from his fingers moaning and groaning as he did. He knew it was too risky to come in her mouth even though he desperately wanted to, and so, just as he was about to blow his load, he pulled his cock out and started wanking himself furiously. Within a matter of seconds he let out a loud cry as he shot ropes of spunk across her sleeping face.

As he pumped it out with his hand he rubbed the tip of his cock across her mouth spreading the dirty sticky stuff all over her lips.

"Oh fucking hell," he sighed at the incredibly satisfied feeling that washed over him, "lovely....fucking lovely."

Pulling a handkerchief from his pocket he carefully wiped her face clean before zipping his trousers back up and getting to his feet.

He took one last lingering look at her then turned to let himself out confident that he had got away with it.

As soon as he left Mandy leapt to her feet feeling extremely horny and unsatisfied. At the same moment old George burst out of the cupboard desperately undoing his trousers to release his unbearably frustrated cock.

Without a word Mandy grabbed him by the shoulders, spun him around and threw him onto the sofa causing his trousers to fall down around his ankles. With no underpants on his cock stood bolt upright from his lap all gnarled and covered in thick pulsating veins.

"You, dirty old bastard," she said to him, "I fucking hate you but right now there's something more important to deal with."

George watched as she unzipped her tight skirt and pulled it down to the floor, then unbuttoned her blouse and threw it aside. She looked as if she had just stepped out of a magazine standing there in her matching black lace bra, thong and suspender belt complete with black stockings.

Without a second to waste she pushed him back into the sofa as she straddled his disgusting old body. With one hand she pulled the crotch of her thong aside and with the other she grabbed at the base of his cock and held it still as she lowered herself down onto it.

She was obviously in such desperate need of satisfaction as she instantly started bouncing up and down on it. She reached behind unhooked her bra and shrugged it off, now released her huge tits jumped and bounced around freely in front of old Georges face.

"Fuck I need this!" cried out George, "I thought he'd never fuckin' go!"

He grabbed her ass with both hands and started bucking against her slamming his huge cock hard and fast into her pussy. This caused her to fall forwards against him, her fantastic huge tits squashing against his face. He opened his mouth and sucked and chewed hard on them, biting down on her nipples.

"Oh yes you dirty old sod suck my tits," she cried, "oh I'm going to come, suck them you dirty old fucker, suck them, harder, harder!"

At last she felt the orgasm she so desperately needed start to rush through her body. "FUCK ME MORE MORE HARDER HARDER!!!!" she cried as her cunt tightened around his ramming cock.

"COME ON THEN YOU BITCH!" he yelled, "FUCKIN' TAKE IT!!!" As the words left his mouth he rolled her over onto her back and pushed her knees up by her ears and drove his cock into her harder and harder pumping into her like a man possessed. His heavy old balls slammed against her ass with every power driven thrust.

"YES YES YES!!!!" she cried, "AAAAAAAARGH!!!" as she reached the most powerful orgasm.

As his cock became awash with her orgasmic juices he let out a scream and went off like a rocket into her shooting gallons of his dirty smelly spunk up her throbbing wet cunt. He grit his dirty rotten teeth as the intensity of the feeling was almost more than he could take.

As he emptied more and more of the stuff into her she felt a second orgasm come out of nowhere and take her by surprise causing her to wrap her legs around him and pull him into her as her cunt milked every last drop from his old cock.

"MORE, I WANT MORE!" she cried as she held him against her grinding her hips round and round, her cunt sucking the life from deep within his empty balls. Desperately she grabbed his head and kissed him hard, her tongue licking around inside his filthy dirty old mouth.

"You want more?" he said as he picked up his pace and carried on slamming his cock into her, "I'll give you more!"

Although he had just come he was so excited that his cock stayed hard and he felt the pressure start to build again inside.

She grabbed her ankles and held them high and wide to get maximum penetration, sitting in a puddle of her own juice as it poured from her cunt.

"AAAARGH!!!" she cried, "YES YES YES, FUCK MY CUNT WITH THAT DIRTY SMELLY COCK!"

Within seconds amazingly he was ready to come again and pounded into her over and over with the strength of a man less than half his age. His heavy old balls banging hard against her ass as his cock relentlessly thrust into her over and over.

Suddenly she sreamed out, "I'M COMING YES YES AAAAAARGH!!!" and with that her entire body shook at the power of her orgasm. Juices gushed from her cunt all over old Georges cock sending him over the edge causing his cock to blast a second load of spunk deep into her.

As they continued writhing together they both slowly weakened completely drained by the whole experience. All too soon George knew he had to stop before his heart gave out on him. Feeling completely exhausted he clung on to her for a few moments before sliding off her and onto the floor.

After a few minutes to calm down Mandy, feeling pleasantly satisfied, got to her feet and gathered her strewn clothes together.

As she dressed herself she was about to tell George how this couldn't go on and she wasn't going to play his game anymore when there came a knock at the door. George gathered himself together, got to his feet and opened it. To her surprise it was Ted, he walked straight in holding a video tape.

He looked Mandy up and down and smiled as he caught the scent of sex in the air.

"No need to ask what's been going on here," he said.

Unsure of what was going on she was told to sit down and watch. Confused she sat and waited as he put the tape into Georges machine and pressed play. Her heart sank as she saw it was the recording of her and Bernard.

This was the last thing she needed, here she was about to tell them it was all over and they produce this!

The two old men started to explain how the film might look if they showed it to the police.

"All Bernard has to do is make a complaint," Ted told her.

She soon realised that they were right, it did look as if she was taking advantage of a bed ridden old man.

They had got her now, it looked as if there was nothing she could do to get out of this one.....

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,792 Followers
12