An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more minutes to allow him to fully empty every last drop into her she climbed off and gathered her clothes from the floor. Before she could grab her panties though he got to them first. He brought them up to his nose and sniffed, he drew the scent of her sex deep into his nostrils, "I'll keep these," he said with a grin.

"God you really are a dirty old pervert," she thought to herself. Everyone was due back in 5 minutes and so with no time to argue she quickly put the rest of her clothes on grabbed the bag with the camera in it and left the room.

Walter had to spend the first hour of the afternoon unable to move from his desk while his trousers dried out. Mandy became more and more annoyed at him as he kept looking at her and winking. At one stage, when nobody was looking, he pulled her panties from his pocket opened them out and ran his tongue along the juice soaked crotch. All she could do was glare daggers at him, but he simply smiled and put them back in his pocket.

As 3 O'clock approached Walter instructed Mandy to take her tea break. As she left the office for the tea room she wondered if the irritating little pervert was going to follow her, she didn't have to wait long to find out.

As she stood making her hot drink she heard the tea room door open and somebody come in. Suddenly she felt a hand on her ass, it was Walter.

"Ooh that's lovely," he whispered into her ear. He looked down and admired the way her skirt smoothly cascaded from her narrow waste out over her cheeks as he squeezed each one in turn.

"No more, that was it," she told him, I want you to stop." He wasn't listening, all he knew was he had been watching and lusting after her for months, and now all his dreams seemed to be coming true he was going to make the most of it.

"Ooh come on, you know you want it," said the deluded old fool as he slippeed his other hand up under the front of her t-shirt.

"No I don't," she protested as his creepy old hand crawled up her stomach towards her tits.

"Yes you do you cock teasing little slut," he went on, his hands now all the way up her shirt and cupping her 34F tits, "such beautiful tits, so huge and firm, oh God I love them."

The dirty old pervert was groping her all over and she didn't know what to do.

"Stop it.....please," she pleaded.

"I'm sorry I can't," he said as he began to lick at her neck, "you're just so fuckin' gorgeous, so fuckin' sexy, my cock's been hard for months because of you."

She decided the only way to get him off was to give him what he wanted.

"Ok ok," she said, "but this is the last time!"

"Oh, yes!" he answered excitedly.

"The last time!" she again told him.

"Oh of course....the last time," came his rather unconvincing reply.

"We've only got ten minutes, so where do you want me?" she asked him in an annoyed tone.

"Over the table," he quickly answered.

At that she went over and stood facing the table.

"Ooh bend over, go on," he excitedly told her.

With her legs straight and spread apart she bent over it and held onto the far side causing her ass to thrust outwards.

The dirty little weasel grabbed a chair and sat himself between her parted legs, his face just a few inches from her ass. He placed his hands on the back of her legs and slowly began to slide them up. Her stockings felt so smooth and silky, he could already feel his cock oozing from the tip. His excitement grew as his hands vanished under her skirt, as they raised higher her skirt raised too.

Soon her ass was fully exposed, she had glorious round cheeks framed by two white suspender straps clipped to her lace topped stockings. In the middle was the prize, her sweet lovely cunt, its lips glistening with the traces of her juice.

With his hands on her ass he pulled it apart until he was looking deep into her dark tunnel, overcome with lust he pushed his face into it and began slobbering inside with his tongue.

He groaned as he ate at her beautiful wet cunt, he slipped his fingers in either side to open it even further, soon he was licking and chewing on it like a dog.

Reluctantly Mandy began to enjoy the experience and responded by pushing herself back harder against him. She desperately wanted to orgasm, the frustration of being played with so selfishly like this was driving her mad.

After a few minutes his hands began roaming all over her body, up and down her nylon clad legs, her ass, even her tits that were squashed against the table, he was loving it.

Suddenly he lept to his feet and kicked the chair back, "ooh I think I'm ready for you now baby," he said as he unzipped his trousers and dropped them to the floor together with his stained old underpants.

She straightened up and turned to face him unsure of what he had in mind. He kissed her hard on the lips and gave her tits an almighty squeeze for a few moments before placing his hands on her shoulders and slowly pushing her down.

She knew what this meant, it was something she had been dreading but had no choice but to do as he wanted.

As she fell to her knees she found herself looking straight at his dirty little cock pointing straight at her as hard as can be. It was still covered in his dry stale spunk from earlier, the smell was vile and she wondered if she could go through with it.

"Lick it!" he barked, "I know it's what you've been waiting for."

He couldn't have been more wrong as she put her tongue out and began to run up the length of the foul tasting thing.

He let out a long sigh and rolled his eyes back in his head as her touch was sending him over the moon. He couldn't believe the incredible sensation as her tongue ran up and down it, it became unbearable when she swirled around the tip. It was driving him crazy he could stand the teasing no more and so grabbed either side of her head and thrust his cock straight into her mouth.

"Suck it, oooh yeah more more!" he cried as he took hold of her pony tail and started bucking against her. "Look at me," he ordered, "play with my balls!"

She did as he asked with one hand but the other she slipped down between her legs to rub her frustrated pussy. She played with herself harder and harder desperately wanting to bring herself to a much needed orgasm.

As he looked down he saw her beautiful big brown eyes looking back at him, he knew he couldn't hold back any longer. The sight of his cock fucking her pretty face while she stroked his balls with her finger tips was just too much.

Suddenly he let out a cry and his cock exploded an almighty amount of spunk into her mouth causing her to gag as she tried to swallow it all down. He pounded his cock into her sweet face harder and harder shooting more and more of his filthy seed down her throat.

"Yessss yesssss ooooh fuck yessss," the disgusting little creep hissed as he forced his cock in as far as it would go.

Mandy was so frustrated as she hadn't achieved an orgasm as was left feeling frustrated by it all.

Walter still held onto her as he squeezed the final drops from his cock into her mouth and she sucked it clean.

As he stepped away they both knew they had to get back to work or they would be found out. In the scramble to get his trousers on Walter dropped her panties and she quickly grabbed them and ran from the room.

The remainder of the afternoon she spent ignoring Walter in the hope that he did indeed know that was a one off and wasn't going to happen again.

On her way home that evening as Mandy dropped the carrier bag and video camera at Teds back door she wondered if it would be worth going to see Bernard to find out if he really would put a complaint in to the police about her. It had to be worth a try, she might be able to use some friendly persuasion, after all what had she got to lose.

When she got in she went to her room and flopped onto her bed exhausted when suddenly her phone rang, it was George, she had forgotten she was supposed to ring him.

"H...hello,"

"It's me," said George, "don't say anything just listen. You were supposed to call me and you didn't, now if you want that tape to stay out of the hands of the police you had better come over tomorrow evening."

"Ok," she answered.

"Oh and one more thing."

"What?"

"Bring a friend."

"W....what?" she asked.

"You heard me, oh and she better be fuckin' hot....just like you, understand?"

"Y...yes," answered Mandy, then the phone went dead...

12