An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,793 Followers

Having relieved himself he checked out the other rooms upstairs before returning. The mucky old pervert found her parents room and couldn't resist a peek through her mothers underwear drawer. From the size of all the silk and lace finery she was obviously rather a large woman, that didn't bother George he was just excited to be touching her most intimate things.

On opening the bottom drawer he heard something that sounded heavy roll around underneath her garments. His face lit up when he pulled out what must have been a good 15 inch long rubber cock. It was so thick that his fingers only just touched when he wrapped them around it.

"What a dirty bitch," he thought as he sniffed it, he could smell her cunt all over it which instantly caused his cock to stiffen.

He returned to Mandys room to find her still sleeping, she looked so beautifully sexy laid out on the bed with her legs slightly apart. George couldn't resist putting his head between them and gently kissing her cunt lips, he pushed his tongue out against them and carefully wormed it inside. She tasted so sweet and he felt the need to defile her once more too much to resist.

Facing down her body he straddled her kneeling either side of her head, his huge balls hanging just above her. He checked to see that she was still asleep before he positioned himself so his face was just inches from her pussy.

Already excited and drooling like a rabid animal he took the huge rubber cock and placed it against the moist lips of her cunt. Slowly he started to push it in, he marvelled at the way her opening seemed to stretch around such a huge thing.

She let out a slight moan and instinctively opened her legs wider, she was obviously getting turned on as she slept.

George wondered if she would be able to take it all as he pushed it further and further into her, the sight and sound of the affect it was having on her was exciting him so much.

As it approached half way he drew it out and quickly thrust it into her again as deep as he could. This caused her to wake up startled and unsure of what was happening, but within an instant the feelings running through her body were unmistakable and she grabbed her legs at the back of her knees and pulled them apart high and wide.

"Oh God what is that?" she cried barely able to catch her breath. She knew he was using something on her, she didn't know what it was but it felt incredible. She opened her eyes to the sight of Georges hairy old balls and his rock hard cock just above her face.

"Oh yes more, more," she moaned as George pushed it deeper and deeper into her, "ooooh fuck yes yes yessssss!"

He started to pull it out unable to quite believe just how much was inside her as he withdrew more and more of it. As he reached the end he suddenly thrust it all the way back into her and started ramming it in and out. The noise of her cunt juices was deafening in old Georges ears and the scent of her sex filled the room.

She cried out, "YES YES YES, OH FUCK YES MORE MORE!"

It was such an incredible turn on for George to see the gorgeous Mandy this way, she was as dirty as him. He lowered himself and started to rub his frustrsted old cock and balls all over her beautful face.

She took her hands from her legs and grabbed his cock, she licked it all over as she rubbed it around on her face. She wanked him furiously as she cried out, "oooh come all over me, oooh yes go on, I want you to come, I want to see your filthy dirty spunk!"

Old George found all this dirty talk so horny that he knew he couldn't last much longer. The sight of the huge rubber cock pounding into her over stretched cunt was just so dirty.

She continued to wank his hard throbbing cock, rubbing it all over her face licking and sucking it each time it passed over her mouth. With her other hand she took hold of his balls, "oooh come on they're so full," she moaned as she played with them, "oooh come, go on, empty them over my face and tits!"

Her rapid breathing and over excited molesting of his cock was all too much for the old boy, he dropped his head down and sucked hard on her exposed swollen clit'.

"AAAAARGH!" she cried as she bucked her hips, "OH FUCK YES!!!!".

That was it his cock exploded as she wanked and licked it, spunk shot from it across her face and landed in the cleavage of her tits, over and over he kept on dumping more and more of it onto her.

There was so much that it seemed to cover her but she was loving it, wiping his spunk pumping cock all over her face.

"Ooooh yes you dirty old bastard, yes you needed that, mmmmmm" she said as she licked the remaining drops from the end of his cock. They had both experienced the most incredible orgasms.

He pulled the 15 inch length from her cunt, as it came out it was followed by a torrent of fluid, more than George had ever seen or thought possible.

Mandy had to let George fuck her two more times that morning before he went home and she could get herself ready for work.

She had a nice long soak in the bath to clean herself up. She was still a bit disturbed by her enjoyment of what had happened and couldn't help feeling a little disgusted at herself.

As she dressed herself she remembered she was going in to face Walter again, the thought filled her with dread. She was, however, determined to put the little weasel back in his place, if he thought he was going to carry on where they left off he could forget it.

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,793 Followers
12