An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,781 Followers

She grabbed Ted by the arm and pulled him back asking him what he thought he was doing. With an air of arrogance he just looked her up and down as he pulled his arm from her grip. Her bra and panties having just been ruined by him she was obviously halfway through changing. She had only got as far as putting on a black lace bustier and matching panties. This met with Teds instant approval as he looked over the huge lace trimmed cups that held her monster tits firmly in place. The figure hugging garment fitted perfectly down her body and really showed her curves off well, pulling in tightly around the waist.

"Mmmm nice...." he whispered, "very nice indeed."

He then turned and climbed onto the bed, his erect cock bouncing and swaying around in front of him. He made himself comfortable as he took up his position in the middle with his head against the headboard.

Mandy and her mother both looked at each other for a moment unsure what to do, they could both see the disgusting old perverts cock was standing bolt upright and had a pretty good idea of what he wanted. The two of them had always enjoyed a good open relationship and were more like friends than anything else so neither of them felt too embarrassed by the others presence.

"If you don't leave this house right now I'm going to call the police," Alison told him.

At that he just laughed and told her not to be so stupid.

She went on, "I'll tell them that you just attacked me and you forced yourself upon me.... I'm sure when they see the state of my uniform and underwear that you just ruined they'll see that I'm telling the truth and arrest you on the spot."

Mandy was puzzled for a moment, unsure of what had gone on while she was asleep. Soon, however, it dawned on her that obviously they must have had sex, hence why Ted was wearing only a dirty old t-shirt and absolutely nothing else.

Ted simply turned to Mandy. "Tell her will you, tell her you don't want me to give your address to those old guys at the care home."

Mandy was confused for a moment so Ted made it even easier for her. "I could also give it to every horny old pervert that has bought a copy of the tape. Just think, they'll be queuing up around the block."

Alison could see the fear on Mandys face and, left with no choice, told Ted that she wouldn't call the police if he just went now.

"It doesn't work like that," Ted told her, "I haven't finished yet, I mean look at me." He gestured to his stiff cock twitching and jerking around before him. "Now you can't expect me to leave in this state...can you?"

As Alison stood there unsure of what to do Ted turned to Mandy and asked her to join him on the bed. As she reluctantly climbed on he simply couldn't wait to get his hands on her and so slipped one arm behind her and pulled her to him. He rolled over against her and wasted no time in getting a good squeeze of her incredible tits through the sexy transparent lingerie.

"Ooh fuck yeah, we're going to have some fun," he said as he kissed her hard and rough on the mouth. A moment later Alison stepped up to the edge of the bed, this filthy old pervert was obviously going to get his way there was no denying it.

"Oh yes," said Ted as he turned back towards her and reached out his arm for her to come and get onto the bed next to him. As she too reluctantly climbed on he couldn't believe it, nothing in life could ever be better than this, Mandy one side and Alison the other and him in the middle with an arm around each of them.

He turned to Mandy and kissed her passionately on the lips, his tongue exploring the inside of her mouth. He then released her and turned straight to Alison and did exactly the same making all sorts of moaning noises as he did.

"Come on girls," he said, "you know what I need." As he said this he raised his knees and his legs fell apart fully exposing his rampant erection and his heavy old balls. Mandy knew what needed to be done and very gently ran her fingertips along the inside of his thigh getting ever closer to his desperate cock. Alison took a different route and pushed his sweaty shirt over his pot belly and ran her fingertips in circles around it. Ted let out a huge groan and licked around his lips as he saw their hands both getting closer and closer to his dribbling twitching cock.

He held his breath in anticipation as they came to within an inch or two of his swollen tool. He felt their fingers lghtly brush past his pubic hair, the excitement was so intense for old Ted and, although he was loving it, he found this teasing painfully cruel.

Suddenly, as if all his wishes had been granted, Mandy gently lifted his balls from the bed and cupped them in her hand, at the very same moment Alison wrapped her fingers around the base of his desperately hard cock. The sensation of their touch was electric and the dirty old slob found it almost impossible to catch his breath for a few moments.

"Ooh yes yes..." he groaned as they gently massaged his extremely sensitive parts. He slowly slid down the bed slightly until his head was directly between each of their massive chests. With an arm still around each waist he couldn't resist hugging them tight to him forcing them to squash their tits against either side of his face. Turning his head from left to right he sucked and chewed on one then the other over and over through their fine sexy lingerie. As he held them close he was loving the sight of there massive breasts squashing against each other right before his eyes.

He knew he could hopefully make this last a while, partly because he had only just shot his load up Alison, but also because the grip she now had on his cock was concentrated at the base leaving his sensitive bulbous tip untouched. This made it even more of a tease but he was just absolutely loving it.

He slid his hands down their backs and inside their panties. With his hands now groping at two pairs of ass cheeks and his face smothered by four gigantic tits he knew he must have died and gone to heaven, there was just so much for an old pervert to play with, too much in fact.

He then felt his way deeper into their panties until his sweaty old fingers found the warm moist softness between their legs. Unable to resist the unbearable temptation he pushed his fingers between their lips and up inside their gorgeous wet cunts.

"Oh my God you dirty bitches," he sighed as he started fingering them making them wetter and wetter, "ooh lovely... lovely," he moaned over and over again.

They both couldn't help but get turned on by his probing fingers deep in their pussies and his hungry mouth devouring their tits.

Suddenly he knew he couldn't wait a moment longer and with that he released them from his grip and pulled himself back up the bed. Then he placed his hands on the back of their heads and pushed them both down towards his cock. It twitched and jerked with excitement as they positioned their faces either side of it, pre-cum oozed from its tip as Mandy still held his balls and Alison still held the base.

They both looked at each other and knew what had to be done, Ted couldn't believe his luck, they were both so beautiful, looking more like sisters than mother and daughter. They both extended their tongues and started to gently lick up and down either side of it, "OH FUCK!!!" cried Ted at the incredible sensation.

"Oooh you cock teasing little bitches," he groaned as they flicked their tongues across his swollen purple tip over and over. "Oh please God please!" he pleaded as the need for satisfaction became unbearable.

He couldn't control himself any longer and he pushed the back of their heads forcing them together in a kiss. With his cock entering their joined mouths from the side he began to buck into them. He lost all control as he pushed their faces together as hard as he could, his swollen purple head had now vanished somewhere between their swirling tongues and soft wet lips. It was all too much for the old boy, his lucky old cock being sucked and licked by the two of them at once was more than he could stand.

Suddenly and without warning his balls tightened and in a split second he felt a massive amount of spunk powering its way up through his cock like an express train. "AAAAARGH YES!!!" he cried as it erupted like a volcano, so much of the dirty smelly stuff pumping into their mouths over and over as they remained locked in a kiss. Still holding them tightly together they gagged as they struggled to swallow so much of the thick smelly stuff down. There was so much that, as he watched in complete awe and amazement, he saw his spunk oozing from the side of their joined mouths and dribble down his cock.

"Mmmmm yes lovely...fuckin' lovely," he sighed as he wallowed in the most incredible experience of his life. How could one dirty old cock be so lucky as to have two such gorgeous women lavish so much love and attention on it.

After a good minute or so he slackened his grip and ordered them to clean up the mess. Like a King he lay there with both of the incredible beauties licking his cock all over until it was spotlessly clean. Once they had finished Alison climbed from the bed and, obviously unhappy, told Mandy to get rid of him then left the room to finish dressing for work.

A minute or two later as Ted was still catching his breath Alison shouted out that she was off to work and reminded Mandy to get him out of the house.

With that Ted leapt to his feet and dashed out into the hallway, she had just put her shoes on and was about to go to the front door when he caught her by the arm and spun her up against the wall. Standing there in a fresh uniform and looking every bit as sexy as she did before, Ted wanted one more quick feel. He grabbed her tits hard and squashed them against her body, his grubby hands contrasting with her clean crisp white outfit.

"Mmmmm yes I think we may have a lot more fun in the future you and me," he said as he dropped his right hand behind her and grabbed a fistful of her lovely big ass.

"I have to go," she said angrily as she pushed him off. He simply stepped back and laughed as she turned and left the house.

When Ted returned to the bedroom and saw Mandy standing there with her see-through babydoll nightie draped teasingly over her tits he just smiled at her and licked his lips. They were so magnificent and firm freely moving around underneath he knew he couldn't help himself, he had to have one more go at her.

He turned her back to the bed and pushed her down onto it before dragging her panties down her legs and throwing them across the room. The filthy fat old pig crawled onto the bed beside her and pushed the babydoll nightie up to her neck. After a few seconds to admire her naked beauty he stooped over her and started to feel her all over, licking and kissing every inch of her tits, then working his way down her stomach and through her fine pubic hair.

She pleaded with him to stop, he was so fat old and disgusting, but he took no notice and simply carried on with his assault.

Opening her legs he kissed the inside of her thighs before repositioning his head and lowering it between them and kissing her lovely wet cunt.

He slobbered and grunted as he pushed his face hard into it. He knew Mandy was getting turned on as he licked around inside her from the increasing amount of fluid that was pouring from deep within and filling his mouth. Like a hungry sex starved animal he eagerly swallowed it down.

Soon he was as hard as ever and needed to sink his cock into this beautiful juicy wet cunt. Without a moment to lose he repositioned himself between her open legs and drove himself straight up inside her, his cock plundering the wet tightness of her sweet and tender pussy. In an instant he was ramming into her over and over the slopping sound of her juices ringing through the air.

In a basic almost animal-like way he supported himself on his elbows and squeezed her tits with his dirty old hands. Then, with his cock banging in and out of her at a quick and steady pace he locked his lips over hers and pushed his tongue deep into her mouth. Moaning and groaning his pace quickened as he kissed her hard and passionately almost devouring her entire face.

Mandy just lay there and took it trying to deny to herself that she was, of course, enjoying the whole experience.

As she lifted her legs high and wide to get deeper penetration his fingers suddenly dug deep into her tits as he squeezed them so incredibly hard. Faster and faster he now rammed into her, she knew he was about to come as he continued his disgusting ravishing of her mouth with his revolting old tongue.

"YES!!! OH FUCK YES!!!" he cried out as he raised himself up and looked down at the unbelievably gorgeous 20 year old beneath him. She wrapped her legs around his fat sweaty back and pulled him in deep, just at that moment his thick dirty spunk exploded into her. She writhed and squirmed under him as he pumped more and more of it up inside her, unable to support himself any longer he collapsed on top of her and allowed his pulsating dick to empty the remainder into her before he ran completely out of steam.

Mandy lay there waiting patiently with him on top of her trying to catch his breath. After a few minutes he rolled off her with a huge smile on his face got to his feet and went through to the front room to get his his trousers and underpants.

Mandy simply put her dressing gown on went to the front door and opened it, as she stood holding it open he smacked her across the ass and, without a word, walked out with an arrogant swagger.......

......Later that day when Alison came home she sat Mandy down in the kitchen and told her what she was going to do. They needed time for everything to calm down and give her a chance to sort out this terrible mess. She had arranged for Mandy to go and stay with a friend from work for a few weeks in order to keep her out of Teds reach.

The friend was a woman in her fifties called Mary who Mandy had met once or twice. She had been looking for a lodger to help with the bills after her husband had left her and run off with another woman. Alison explained that she was a good christian lady and she would be safe there and she would take care of her as long as she behaved herself.

Mandy wasn't keen to move but as it was only for a couple of weeks she reluctantly agreed. As Mandy asked a little more about this Mary her mother explained that the only other person in the house was her teenage son but there was no need to worry about him as he was a complete geek, a spotty nerd of a kid that spent most of his life locked away in his bedroom doing whatever nerdy kids do..........

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,781 Followers
12