An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,786 Followers

He just nodded his head and made a strange noise having seemingly lost the power of speech, not once did his stare waver from its target.

As she released his wrist he waited not a second longer and placed the palm of his hand directly onto her tit. He gasped in disbelief as he started to feel it all over, the thin material of her dress offered no protection from his mauling hand, he could easily feel every detail of her lace bra as if the dress wasn't there. He was amazed and surprised at just how firm her tit was, it felt so huge as his hand wandered across the top of it, around the side and then underneath it before settling back over the front of it and giving it a nice long squeeze.

All of a sudden as if something went off in his head he grabbed the other tit with his other hand which caused all of his weight to lean into her forcing her to fall back onto her elbows. His excitement was now getting beyond control as he groped and fondled her tits all over, he pushed his face into them sucking and chewing them through the fine summer dress. They were taking a hell of a pounding as he squeezed and massaged them with such excitement, not giving a moments though as to how rough and uncomfortable he was being on her.

He was now climbing all over her breathing heavily and groaning like a crazed animal, Mandy could see how over excited he was as he used her body as his own personal plaything, she was finding it hard to keep him under some sort of control. It got worse when he released one hand from her tit and reached down to grab the hem of her dress. She was unable to stop him as he started dragging it up her thighs higher and higher until it was up around her waist.

Wait...wait...WAIT!" she shouted as with all her strength she pushed the dirty little sod off. "I'm not having this dress ruined, so let me take it off."

He wasn't about to object as he climbed around behind her and pulled off his shorts before laying out on his back now completely naked.

Mandy reached behind herself and undid the waist tie, next she unzipped the back and got to her feet, the dress slipped from her body onto the floor.

Peters cock was harder than he had ever known it to be, his bulbous tip was a deep purple and so swollen that it looked as if it could just burst! He looked at her, she was the most incredible sight, one that he never thought he would see. She approached him as he just stared at her in all her fine matching lace underwear, she looked better than any girl in any magazine he had ever seen, he wanted her so very badly she was driving him insane.

"Lay still and don't move," she told him as she climbed onto the bed and lay along side him. He was now growing in confidence as he became more and more certain that he was the one in full control and she would have to do anything he wanted, and he wanted everything!

She rather awkwardly removed her panties as she lay there. Peter, however, was out of patience as he reached across and dragged her on top of him. With her now laying on him with her legs straddling his stomach he grabbed either side of her head and started to kiss her forcefully. She had no choice other than to comply with the dirty little runt, he was obviously going to have his way so she thought she should just try and enjoy herself.

She slid herself down his body towards his hard cock pointing straight up between her legs. As he fumbled with her bra strap, his total lack of experience making the undoing of it an impossible task, he suddenly stopped as if struck by lightening. Mandy had pressed her wet pussy lips against the tip of his cock and started raising her ass up and down causing her slit to lightly rub against it.

Peter ran his hands down into the small of her back and then up the rise of her ass until he was holding each perfectly rounded upward thrusting cheek in each hand. The up and down movement of her ass was driving him wild, her skin was so smooth and tight and the cheeks so firm and round, it was everything he had ever dreamed it to be.

As Mandy continued to rub her ever more soaking pussy against his raging purple head she started to move further down. Peters mind was blown at the incredible sensation of her tight wet cunt as it sucked his aching purple tip inside. He could take it no more and he instinctively held her ass tight as he rammed his cock straight up her as far as it would go. Suddenly he took full control as he hammered into her with such unbelievable speed, his enthusiasm and excitement meant that this wouldn't take long. Then sure enough he let out a cry as he powered into her, "YES OH FUCK YES YES YESSSSSS!!!" With that masses of spunk burst from his cock with amazing force, over and over with every thrust more and more of the filthy thick stuff pumped into her gorgeous tight cunt.

The idiotic little nerd kept on muttering how beautiful she was and how much he loved her as his cock rammed into her time and time again, dumping load after load of his dirty slimy spunk deep up inside her. He held her tight as his cock twitched and jerked the final drops out of itself until soon enough he let out a long sigh and came to a momentary standstill.

Thinking that was it Mandy went to try and roll off, but he was having none of it. "I haven't finished yet," he said with a smile all over his ugly spotty face. He started moving his cock around inside her, slowly rotating it as he started to gradually pick up speed again.

She couldn't believe it but he was still as hard as ever, his cock hadn't softened even for a moment, she knew she was about to get another good fucking from this dirty little freak with a seemingly permanent erection.

She put her hands on his skinny little shoulders and pushed herself up, now sitting upright on his cock she got maximum penetration as she started to grind against him.

Peter looked at her huge tits encased in the beautiful pink lace bra and, with a new found air of arrogance, licked his lips as he ordered Mandy to play with them.

"Ooh yeah go on go on," he said as she placed her hands on them and started squeezing them and squashing them together.

"Ooh yeah, take it off and show them to me," he told her.

As Mandy reached behind herself to unhook it she thought what a cocky little shit he was, who was he giving orders to? She knew, and he knew she knew, that he was now in charge and was going to make the most of it.

As her bra fell away and her giant naked tits bounced into view he suddenly started thrusting up into her harder and faster causing them to bounce up and down violently.

"I want them, oh God I want them.....NOW!" As he spoke he grabbed her arm and pulled her forward. She put her hands either side of his head to save herself, causing them to bounce and sway as they dangled just above his face, he grabbed them with both hands and stuffed one into his mouth. He couldn't believe how big and hard her nipple was as his tongue swirled around it.

As she was now leaning forward over him her pussy was at a different angle giving him the ability to slide the full length of his cock in and out of her. As he pulled it back until it was just about out of her he paused before suddenly slamming its full length right up her again. This caused her to let out a loud moan of pleasure, so he did it again, and again she moaned, he knew she was enjoying it and this turned him on even more.

He wanted to see his cock going in and out of her so he released her tit from his mouth and looked down between them. It was incredible to see, it was covered in her juices as he drew its full length back before driving it back up into her gorgeous wet cunt.

As his pace quickened she begged him to go faster, something that he was only too pleased to do.

"More more," she pleaded as his iron piston rammed into her soaking wet pussy, "faster faster!" she demanded.

He couldn't believe what was happening, this was beyond his wildest dreams, and things only got better as he looked back at her massive heavy tits still hanging just above his face, one of her sweetly manicured hands now fondling them all over.

"Mmmmm you like my lovely big tits don't you, I've seen you looking at them," she said, teasing him with them. He just stared in awe with his mouth wide open. "Ooooh suck them for me, ooh please, please suck them for me I'm begging you."

He couldn't believe it, she was begging him! She lowered them to his face and rolled them around all over it, he opened his mouth wide and sucked in as much of the ample firm flesh as he could. "Ooooh yes that's it, oooh I love that mmmmm," she moaned as she started bouncing up and down on his cock getting more and more excited.

"Ooh you dirty little bastard, you love it don't you mmm? You love my big fucking tits, you can't get enough of them can you! Ooooh yes yes go on suck them harder, harder mmmmm."

The nerdy little geek was in heaven, even though he was struggling for breath under the weight of her massive tits squashing into his face, it was total excitement overload as he felt he was about to go off again. He reached around her back and pulled her as tight to him as he could sinking his face as deep as possible into her incredible tits. That was it, his cock suddenly exploded inside her, spewing loads more of his dirty hot spunk into the depths of her juicy wet cunt. She too could hold back no more as an amazing orgasm ripped right through her entire body, her juices poured from within mixing with his, so much that it flooded from her all over his balls and formed a puddle on the sheet.

Grinding together the two of them moaned and groaned as they writhed in ecstasy for several minutes. As they slowed themselves down, they both heard the door downstairs slam shut, it was Peters mother back from the church early. Mandy looked at Peter horrified, in a state of panic quickly climbed off and gathered her clothes from the floor.

Peter still wanted more and grabbed her before she could run from the room, the sight of her in just her stockings and suspenders was too much. His hands were everywhere, groping and grabbing at her like she was a piece of meat. She could see his cock was still rock hard, it seemed he could just keep going for ever.

"Please," he pleaded, "I'll give you the tape but you have to help me, please, my cock's so hard still, I need more, oh please!"

"Later!" she said firmly as she pushed him away before running into the bathroom.

Peter fell back on the bed and just lay there with a huge grin on his face as he pulled the covers over himself and started to stroke his cock. He was in a heavenly trance as he tried to get his head around what had just happened, he had actually fucked her, the source of all of his dreams and perverted little fantasies was now in the bathroom with her cunt full of his spunk. He wanted more, a lot more, he could never get enough of that amazing body.

As he lay there thinking of all the fun he was going to have and all the things he was going to do to her he suddenly remembered the tape still stuck in the machine on top of his wardrobe. He was now more curious than ever as to what was on it, and so that night he would dismantle the thing so he could retrieve it and see what it contained......

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,786 Followers