An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,789 Followers

"Oh fuck I want you," he gasped as his excitement grew beyond control, "I want you now!"

He couldn't wait a second longer, he needed relief and he hadn't the ability to hold it back.

"Over the table," he ordered, "NOW!"

With that she got off his lap and did as she was told. She faced the table and leaned across it grabbing the other side. Her skirt stretched tight across her ass, it was hitched up to the point that as she bent over it just covered her ass but not her silk covered pussy.

Stuart undid his trousers as fast as he could and let them drop to the floor, they were quickly followed by his dirty old boxer shorts.

Knowing what was coming Alison reached down between her legs and pulled the poppers that held her underwear together. Instantly the garment twanged apart and exposed her pussy in all it's glory.

Stuart looked down at the unbelievable sight before him, his hard cock just inches from Alisons beautiful wet slit. Before he stepped up to it he couldn't resist having a quick explore with his fat stubby fingers.

"Ooh that's fuckin' wet," he groaned as he ran his middle finger between her lips and slowly wiggled it in. "Oh yes I'm going to fuck your lovely wet cunt," he went on as he slipped a second finger in and pushed them both right up her all the way to his knuckles.

Alison let out a quiet groan and arched her back slightly as she pushed herself back towards him. He could see she was getting turned on and he couldn't deny his desperate cock this ultimate pleasure for a second longer. So he pulled his fingers out and grabbed a firm round ass cheek in each hand before taking a step forward and pressing his cock against her now glistening cunt lips.

With one thrust his knees almost buckled beneath him as he drove his cock straight into her. He went in all the way until his balls were squashed against her furry mound. "OH FUCK YES!!!" he cried, the sensation was out of this world, instantly he drew back and started pounding into her as hard and fast as he could. His hands were everywhere, he was like an octopus, feeling up and down her gorgeous legs, groping and slapping her ass, reaching under and squeezing her tits, it was as if he didn't know what he wanted to do the most. All the while he was still ramming his cock into her as fast as he could, his excitement was such that it was going to be over much quicker than he would have liked, but he couldn't help himself.

The sound of his cock slamming into her now soaked pussy seemed to ring around the confined space, "SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP," it went as Alison started to moan quietly.

Her cunt was now so wet, her ability to flex the muscles within it caused it to grip his cock even tighter as he drove in and out of her. It was more than he could withstand, to see this incredible sexy woman bent over the table with his cock buried deep in her cunt was beyond his wildest dreams.

Then suddenly he started shouting, "YES YES YES YES!!!" He grabbed her ass and lifted her cheeks as high and wide as he could, "YES FUCK YES YES FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCK!!!!!!" At that Alison felt her cunt fill with his hot sticky spunk, over and over he kept on pumping the stuff into her, sending her into an unstoppable orgasm.

He had never experienced anything like it, he sank his fingers painfully deep into her ass cheeks as he continued to dump load after load of his dirty sticky seed inside her.

"Ooooh fuck yes," he went on in a quieter tone as he continued to empty his balls into her.

All too soon he had no more to give and slowed to a stop. He had no choice other than to step back and sit on the chair behind him before he collapsed. The sight before him was one he would treasure for ever, Alison in the sexiest dark tan stockings with her skirt up around her ass bent over the table. Between her opened legs he stared at her cunt all wet and ravaged with his spunk dribbling from it and running down her leg.

Alison straightened herself up and reached up under her skirt to do up the poppers of her underwear between her legs. As she straightened her skirt she looked at the fat sweaty geek slumped in the chair, she felt sick at the sight, and smell, of him.

It was then that she noticed his cock was still hard and he was looking at her in that certain way still. It was obvious that he wanted more and she knew she was going to have to give it to him.

He now had a confidence that knew no boundaries, it was obvious to him that she was all his and he intended to make the most of it.

"See what you do to me?" he asked as he nodded towards his erection, "maybe you could help me out...."

Alison didn't know what to do, she thought about turning and leaving, but that would only make things worse. While she dithered over what to do Stuart sat there gently stroking his erection, "take your clothes off and show me what you're wearing underneath," he told her.

He again licked his lips with excitement as she unhooked the back of her skirt, pulled the zipper down and allowed it to slip down her legs to the floor. She stepped out of it, picked it up and placed it neatly on the table. Next she started to unbutton her blouse, slowly but surely as she went lower the huge lace cups that held her tits firmly in place came into view.

"Oh yes...yes...yes," whispered Stuart as she shrugged it from her shoulders and placed it also on the table. He just sat there with his jaw almost in his lap. There she stood still in her high heels, her legs looked utterly fantastic in the dark tan stockings held up by the suspender straps attatched to her one piece silk and lace body. The garment pulled her in at the waist giving her an over emphasized hour glass shape. Her tits were so big that they looked out of proportion to the rest of her, "amazing," uttered a wide eyed Stuart as he just stared at them.

He quickly adjusted his chair slightly so it leaned back a little, he then beckoned her with his finger to come closer. "You're going to have to undo that thing again I'm afraid," he said with a hint of arrogant sarcasm as he pointed towards her crotch.

She knew what he wanted and so again reached down between her legs and undid the poppers that held her undergarment together. Next she positioned herself so she was standing astride both him and the chair, this was made easy as the chair had no arms, his erect cock was directly beneath her.

"Go on then," he instructed her, "fuck me!"

She knew what had to be done and so slowly lowered herself down onto him. He let out a long groan and his eyes rolled back in his head as her tight wet tunnel slid all the way down his rock hard length until her ass was resting on his swollen balls. Slowly she started to rotate her hips causing her cunt to grind against him, almost instantly her juices started to run from inside her down his cock and over his sweaty ball sack.

She looked incredible sitting on him in her expensive sexy underwear. He couldn't take his eyes off her lace covered tits as they hovered just above him looking so unbelievably huge.

"God I love your tits," he sighed as he placed his hands on her bare shoulders and pushed her straps down her arms, "show them to me."

Alison leaned forward slightly until they were just above his ugly fat sweaty face. She slipped her arms out of the shoulder straps and placed her hands on her hips. Then Stuart couldn't believe his eyes as she started to arch her back and force her tits out even further. The now strapless cups that covered them began to slowly slip downwards unable to contain the seemingly ever growing monsters. Alison saw the expression of awe on his face and so arched her back even more causing the lace cups to give up the fight and allow her enormous knockers to bounce out into view.

Stuart took a huge gasp of breath at the size of them, they were just phenomenal, he wanted them and wanted them now. Alison knew this and lowered herself bringing them closer to his face, his eyes bulged from his head and Alison lifted his glasses off and placed them on the table. She slowly rocked from side to side causing her tits to gently sway, as she did she lowered them further until they were just brushing across his face.

"Oooooooh, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh yes yes yes," he groaned as he stuck his tongue out to lick the wonderously massive things. Every time a nipple passed over his mouth he would bite down on it and suck hard, the left one then the right, then the left then the right, over and over he did this as she slowly squashed them harder into his face.

All the time this is happening her lovely wet pussy is gently massaging his rock hard cock, expertly keeping it satisfied while being careful not to get too carried away. She would never admit it but she was actually enjoying herself, she couldn't help it, she didn't want him coming yet.

Now lost in heaven he moaned and groaned as he brought his hands up and grabbed each huge tit, one from either side. He was soon licking and sucking them all over rubbing them into his face. His hands were squashing and squeezing, groping and feeling every inch of them, he couldn't get enough and started to buck under her, desperately ramming his cock up her cunt as hard as he could.

Alison could feel an orgasm building from deep within and took control by holding him down and grinding herself against him. With her clit rubbing hard against his pubic bone she soon found herself losing all control and let out a stifled cry as her love fluid gushed like a torrent from her cunt all over his cock and balls. She threw her head back as she experienced a most incredible orgasm, her throbbing pussy constricted around Stuarts dirty cock as she came over and over.

Stuart released her tits and slapped her hard on the ass several times as he realised what was happening to her.

"Oh yes you dirty bitch," he said, "you love it don't you? You love my big hard cock up your lovely wet cunt!"

She had no choice but to answer, "yes...yes I do."

As she slowed she realised she was so tender that she would find it hard to continue, even though Stuart was still hard and yet to come again. His look was one of disbelief as she climbed off. "No no, not yet," he begged, he was on the verge of coming and couldn't stop now.

She just gave him a naughty look as she knelt down between his legs, he waited to see what she was going to do. He certainly wasn't disappointed as she took his cock in her hand and placed it between her naked tits.

"Oh God yes," he whispered as saliva dribbled down his fat chin, he couldn't believe what she was doing for him. As she squashed her tits around his cock she dipped her head and put her tongue out to lick the tip that was pushing up through her cleavage. It twitched and jerked and Stuart let out a long moan as her tongue flicked over the tip every time he thrust it upwards.

He knew he wasn't going to last this treatment for very long. As if Alison knew he was on the verge she pulled his cock from between her tits, opened her mouth and placed it on her tongue and started to wank him off.

With her hand pumping it up and down she closed her mouth around it and started to suck it hard. The sensation for Stuart was one beyond anything he had ever experienced, he couldn't control himself any longer and shouted out, "I'm coming I'm coming, oh God, yes yes."

Then suddenly his cock exploded into her mouth, she kept on wanking his shaft as her mouth filled with his hot creamy spunk. His entire body seemed to shake and tremble as more and more of the thick warm stuff kept on pumping from his cock.

Alison moaned, "mmmmmmmmmmmmm," as she sucked from the very depth of his balls. He looked on in utter amazement as she opened her mouth and licked the underside of his cock, her tongue completely covered with his dirty stinking spunk. It was all running from her mouth down her chin and onto her gorgeous big tits. She closed her eyes and continued to moan as she rubbed his filthy spunk covered cock around her face.

"Mmmmmm I think you needed that," she said softly to him.

"Oh yes," he sighed looking at her beautiful face with his spunk smeared all over it.

After a few minutes, and feeling sure that she had squeezed the last drop out of him, Alison sat back on her heels and licked the spunk from around her lips. Then with her fingers she scooped it up off her tits and licked them clean, Stuart was just stunned, he would have never guessed what a dirty spunk hungry bitch she really was.

As he sat there recovering, Alison got to her feet and dressed. She took a tissue from her jacket pocket and wiped her face clean before leaning over the stinking sweaty heap that was Stuart, taking his face in her hands and giving him a long lingering kiss on the lips.

"Now we understand each other, if you're a good boy and destroy that tape, then there might be more where that came from," she whispered to him.

At that she unlocked the door and left, leaving Stuart half naked and unable to speak.....

....Later that day, Stuart telephoned Peter and gave him a blow by blow account of what had happened.

Peter found that hearing this turned him on, and it was then that he decided that maybe he could share the lovely Mandy with someone else. He knew just the person, someone that definately deserved a treat, his sickly old grandfather.

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,789 Followers
12