An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,789 Followers

It excited him so much to see her getting turned on like this, she placed her hands on the tops of her thighs and dug her fingers in deep as he pinched her nipples as hard as he could. Her head fell back and she couldn't help letting out a long groan of pleasure as he slowly pulled them round and round in a circular motion.

It was true, Alison was getting turned on, she couldn't help herself, and as he rolled them around between his thumb and forefinger she felt the juices in her pussy start to flow.

"Ooh you love that don't you, I always knew you was a dirty bitch," he whispered as he pulled and squeezed them hard.

After a few minutes of sending her into a state that he was hoping she couldn't return from he released them so he could get on with the business of groping her huge juicy tits. They were so big and firm and now topped off with long hard nipples that stood out more than a good inch, he was in heaven as he massaged them over and over in his grubby old hands.

He looked down at her opened legs and, releasing her tits, lifted the front of her tiny skirt up to see her white panties stretched across her pussy. His mouth fell open, what a tease, what a temptation, he had never seen a more incredible sight, it was one that he couldn't ignore.

"I know where you ladies like to hide things," he said in a knowing and creepy way.

Alison flinched as he placed his hand over her crotch and ran his fingertips up and down over the stretched crotch her panties, each time pressing them more and more between the lips of her moist pussy. He grew ever more excited seeing her getting more turned on as he fiddled with her cunt through the pure white cotton fabric.

He needed her so badly, the urges inside him were becoming unbearable. So he lunged forward and, grabbing the back of her head, kissed her on the mouth. She tried to pull back but he was too strong. He forced his tongue inside moaning and groaning as he slobbered all over her, she tasted so sweet so wonderful as he pressed his foul smelling opened mouth hard against hers.

She had no choice other than to comply, so she kissed him back. This only served to encourage him even more as he seemed like an animal trying to devour her entire face. At the same time she felt his hand slip down inside the top of her panties, she now knew there was no getting away from the inevitable.

"Mmmmm oooh yes yes yes," he groaned as he pushed his filthy hand deep into the crotch of her panties and without hesitation rammed two fingers up inside her, "what a lovely wet cunt, mmmm it's soaking."

It was indeed soaking and Alison couldn't deny what was happening, unbelievably this filthy disgusting old pervert was turning her on so much. She was getting to the point that she would soon need satisfaction, no matter how disgusting he was.

His excitement was now too much and he ordered her off his lap and onto her knees between his legs. She knew what had to be done and as she started to undo his belt she looked up at him. He found her so gorgeous that he couldn't resist leaning forward and giving her one more long passionate kiss while having another good feel of her incredible boobs.

After a minute or two he sat back in his chair and told her with an air of arrogance, "you know what to do."

With that she removed his belt and undid his zipper and pulled his trousers and underpants down to just beyond his knees. His huge dirty cock sprang up to attention as hard as can be, the tip oozing and smothered with smelly pre-cum.

He looked down at her kneeling before him, her tits resting on his legs, her face looking just so gorgeous as she eyed up his erection right in front of her. The anticipation was intense, he never in his wildest dreams thought he would ever see his dirty old cock in this situation. He was aching for her to touch it, to kiss it, to shower it with love, he wanted to feel a pleasure he never thought he could.

She looked at the thing disgusted by the smelly dirty condition of it, yet somewhat excited by it's impressive size and shape. She could see the look in his eyes, his sweaty old head hanging to one side as always only now with his tongue hanging out and saliva drooling onto his shoulder.

He held his breath as she took the base of his dirty stinking old cock in her hand and held it still as she gently kissed the underside of it.

It instantly twitched several times and he let out a long sigh as she slowly ran her tongue up its full length. He couldn't believe it and watched in total awe as her lovely soft lips slipped over the top of it and she sucked it into her mouth.

"Oh God yes!" he cried as the warm wetness of her mouth smothered his aching cock, it was a feeling more incredible than anything he had ever experienced, it was like nothing on earth and he knew he wouldn't be able to withstand this wonderful treatment for long.

"Oh God! What are you doing to me?" he sighed, his eyes rolled back under his half closed eyelids until you could only se the whites, "oh fuck yes!"

She removed her hand as she slowly sucked on it, her tongue gently caressing it all over inside her lovely sweet mouth. She wasn't sucking hard as she knew his cock would now be so sensitive that the lightest touch of her lips would be driving him crazy, she was teasing him. She ran her hands lightly along the tops of his thighs and under the bottom of his grubby old shirt, her touch was so sensual as her finger tips traced circles over his flabby old belly. She was really spoiling him, he had never been given such a treat by such an inncredibly gorgeous woman, a treat that any man would die for.

She looked up into his eyes as she opened her mouth and lifted her head until his cock was out, she then gently licked and kissed it's swollen purple head all over.

"Oooooooooooh yes!" As he groaned with pleasure he felt her hands move back to his cock, she took it in both hands and slowly pumped it up and down. He knew she was now losing herself in the whole experience as she softly spoke to him.

"Mmmmm, what a dirty big cock," she said in such a sexy and seductive tone, "ooh it's so hard."

With that she started to suck on it again, only this time much harder and with the assistance of her hands working up and down the shaft too. He was now beyond the ability to control himself, he could hold it back no more, he knew he was going to go off at any moment. He reached forward and down her back to lift her skirt up out of the way so he could see her ass in those lovely white panties.

"Ooh fuckin' look at that," he said as he reached further and grabbed her cheeks in his hands, "what a fuckin' lovely big ass!"

Alison continued to suck as he grabbed her panties in one hand and pulled them right up her crack as hard as he could. The view he had was amazing, he couldn't resist smacking one of her bare cheeks. "Oh yes you dirty bitch!" he cried.

"Come on suck it, harder harder, suck my dirty big cock you dirty fuckin' bitch," he groaned as he fell back in his chair and looked down at her beautiful face again, his cock buried deep inside it. He grabbed the arms of his wheelchair tightly as his balls tightened, "YES YES YES!" he grunted as he thrust his cock upwards.

This was it, the moment he had been waiting for. Suddenly and with immense force spunk instantly powered up through his cock and exploded into her mouth.

"AAAAAAAARGH!!! OH FUCK YES!!!" His cries were deafening as he experienced the most intense ejaculation ever, more and more spunk kept on coming, shooting up through his cock and hitting the back of her throat, filling her mouth until it was overflowing.

Alison wasn't able to swallow it all, and what seemed like loads and loads of the thick creamy stuff poured from the sides of her mouth down her chin and all over her hands as she continued to pump on his rigid tool.

Norman was in heaven as he looked down to see his dirty smelly seed spilling from her lovely sweet mouth. He wasn't finished yet, even though she seemed to be almost choking he still had more to come and shouted, "don't stop don't stop!"

He carried on pumping load upon load of the stuff into her mouth it was all over her tongue as she tried to lap it up.

Soon he slowed and Alison was at last relieved to find him running out of steam. After another minute or two to bring him slowly down from his high, she slipped him from her mouth and sat back on her heels. She was in a mess, her lips and chin covered in his dirty sticky spunk, she looked down to see blobs of it had landed all over her tits.

"Mmmm what a picture," said Norman with a huge satisfied smile all across his repulsive face, "here, clean it up with these."

He pulled the black lace panties from her bag and threw them at her. She took them in her hand and started to wipe herself around the mouth with them. "Oh yes," he whispered, it looked so dirty seeing her cleaning his spunk from all over her mouth and tits with the sexy lace panties that she had been wearing all day.

Soon she had cleaned herself up sufficiently to be able to pull her bra back up and her t-shirt down. Norman sat there with his eyes closed, he seemed drained and in need of a rest.

As Alison straightened her clothes she went to the door only to find it locked. She turned to demand Norman open it, but when she did she saw him sitting there with a huge smile still across his face, and with his right hand he was gently rubbing his still hard cock up and down.

"Oh you're not going anywhere just yet," he told her. He knew only too well that an opportunity like this comes along once in a lifetime if you're lucky, and he wasn't about to let her go without enjoying her some more.

Alison didn't know what to do, she was trapped. As she tried to think, Norman rolled his chair across the room to where she was standing, as he did she tried to move in an attempt to keep some space between him and her. However just as she tried to move he grabbed her arm and in the minor scuffle that followed they both ended up on the floor.

Normans legs were useless, but as Alison tried to scramble away from him he managed to hold onto her ankles. Like a determined sex crazed beast he quickly turned her onto her back dragged himself up her legs and as soon as she was close enough he thrust his head up the front of her skirt.

"No no!" cried Alison, "please don't...no!"

His hold on her got tighter as she felt his face push against her pussy, the only protection being the thin white cotton of her panties.

She begged him to stop but his determination was fuelled by his now uncontrollable lust, her incredibly voluptuous and buxom body dressed in such teasing clothing was just too much. He grunted and snorted like a pig as he licked and sniffed her cunt through the crotch of her panties.

Alisons attempts to make him stop were proving useless, mainly because her efforts became less and less forceful as she succumbed to the feelings welling up inside her. She couldn't help it but she was starting to enjoy being used in this way by the revolting old pervert.

This was what he had hoped for as he tugged her panties aside and sucked on her clit. Soon he was pulling them down and his tongue was lapping up and down the full length of her slit. He knew full well once he had got her excited enough she would be needing it as much as him. He was right, before long her juices started to flow, running from her now soaked cunt and down the crack of her ass. He lapped it up and drank as much as he possibly could, quenching the thirst in his drooling mouth.

Now unable to deny or resist the feelings inside Alison lifted her legs high and wide fully displaying her desperately wet cunt for him to use in any way he wished.

After several minutes of licking sucking and shoving his fingers in and out of it she could take no more and, with a tone of desperation in her voice, told him to lay on his back now!

This was what Alison needed, he was the most disgusting man but his cock was the only one there and it looked so good, so tempting, and she was desperate to feel it buried deep inside her aching wet pussy.

As Norman lay flat on his back he watched eagerly as Alison placed her feet either side of him and squatted over his erection. From where he lay he had a perfect view up the front of her skirt to her naked cunt. He grew ever more excited as he watched what she did next. She reached down behind herself and took the base of his cock in her hand to hold it straight up. Then, still squatting with her feet flat on the floor, she lowered herself down and he watched as his cock slowly parted her pussy lips. It felt so tight as she very slowly lowered herself more and more down his throbbing tool, the wetness and heat coming from inside her and smothering his desperate cock was driving him crazy.

He continued to watch in awe as she took more and more of his cock up her cunt. He didn't think it would ever go in all the way, but incredibly her ass was soon resting on his balls and his cock had completely vanished up inside her.

She let out a long sigh as she reached behind and rested one hand on his knee for support, it felt so good for Alison to at last to get some satisfaction.

The show only got better for Norman as she reached down with her other hand between her legs and started to rub her clit with her fingertips. Her eyes were closed and she was off in a world of her own, she started to moan and groan as she slid herself up and down on his cock while rubbing her clit faster and faster.

Norman was getting carried away by what he was witnessing and started to buck his hips up and down. She let out a loud groan as she held herself still about halfway up his cock so she could enjoy the pounding he was now giving to her. She could feel the orgasms building as the fast piston-like motion of his cock ramming right the way up inside her was sending her into a frenzy.

Her legs started to weaken and she repositioned herself so she was more comfortable. Now on her knees she sat on his cock and started to grind herself hard against him.

Old Norman was loving the spectacle of her moaning and groaning while she was obviously building up to a huge orgasm. She pulled her t-shirt off over her head and reached behind to undo her bra. As it fell away and her monsterous tits tumbled free she leaned forward and pulled his head up burying his face into them.

"Oh God suck my nipples!" she cried as she held his head to her bosom and rubbed her tits over his face. He didn't need telling twice and bit down hard on one of the bullet sized things. As he did she groaned loudly, "oh yes you dirty horny bastard, harder harder."

She was writhing all over him like a sex maniac. She took her free tit and squashed it against the other forcing her other nipple into his mouth also. Now with both of her fabulously massive knockers squashed against his face he chewed and sucked on both of her huge hard nipples. He was now beyond the point of self control as he reached behind her and grabbed her gorgeous ass, one cheek in each hand. He groped and mauled her like the filthy pervert he was, but Alison didn't care, in fact she was loving it.


Norman could hold back no more and pounded her soaking cunt as hard and fast as he could, his huge hairy balls flying up and slamming against her ass with every upward thrust. They both cried out together as his balls tightened and instantly fired a huge dollop of spunk up through his cock and deep into her drenched pussy.

Over and over he rammed it up her, spunk spewing from it like a fire hose. His hands went from her ass to her tits and he squeezed them incredibly hard as he continued to pump her full of his filthy spunk.

It was all too much and Alison flew into the most amazing orgasm. Fluid poured from her cunt as if someone had turned a tap on. Norman could feel it gush all over his cock and balls and down his ass crack until soon he was laying in a puddle of it.

As his balls emptied and he started to slow down he looked up at her beautiful face, her lovely blond hair hanging all over it. He felt strangely emotional, she was such an incredibly gorgeous woman and at that moment he was, what could only be described as, completely overwhelmed with love for her.

He reached with both hands for her head and ran his fingers through her hair as he pulled her towrds him. He opened his mouth and kissed her hard and passionately, his tongue venturing inside to entwine itself with hers. This was the most wonderful feeling as his now exhausted cock enjoyed a slow and relaxing massage inside her gorgeous wet cunt while he held her tight and kissed her. He couldn't resist allowing his hands to slowly and gently roam all over her body, he loved the softness of her skin so smooth and feminine.

After a few minutes Alison climbed off and gathered up her clothes. All Norman could do was watch the most incredibly sexy woman he had ever met dress herself. He felt so proud and satisfied knowing that it was his dirty spunk that was swimming around inside her lovely sweet cunt.

Alison saw the keys for the door had fallen from his pocket onto the floor, and so she picked them up and let herself out..............

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,789 Followers
12