An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could see from her body language that her resistance was quickly fading. He again stepped up close to her, his excitement clear from his heavy breathing, his foul disgusting breath wafting ever more rapidly over her face.

"That's a good girl, you know you want it," he whispered as he slipped his sweaty hand around behind her and placed it on her firm young ass. This was a dream come true as he spread his hand wide and gave it a gentle squeeze. The way her firm rounded cheeks stuck out behind her was something he had long admired, she had an ass that tempted and teased the weaknesses of men so much that it was almost cruel.

"Mmmmm lovely lovely, you're such a little tease," he whispered as he moved his hand around feeling one cheek all over before sliding it across to do the same with the other. He then lifted his free hand and slipped it across the top of her chest and slowly worked his fingers under the lace trimmed edge of her bra.

"Oh my," he groaned as he moved in closer and kissed her on the neck, at the same time his hand slid inside her bra. He was amazed at the smoothness of her skin, it felt wonderful, like a coating of silk over her heaving great breast. As his hand went in deeper he felt the hard stub of her nipple, his excitement continued to grow as his fingers stretched underneath her breast and he gave it a squeeze.

"Oooh I love your tits," he whispered. It felt better than he could have ever dreamt, so big and heavy yet blessed with such youthful firmness.

His other hand meanwhile roamed freely all over her ass when suddenly she felt the small zipper at the back being pulled down. She could feel his erection pressing against her, she knew deep down that there was no coming back from this point.

She tried to step back but soon found herself up against the huge wide trunk of the tree behind her. Now with her trapped and unable to move the old boy released her from his grip. He looked down her body and licked his lips as he brushed her blouse from her shoulders. It slipped down her arms and onto the floor, he stared at her huge tits still firmly held in their bra.

"Show them to me," he whispered, beads of sweat ran down his forehead as his eyes grew ever wider.

She reached behind and undid the clasp at the back, she placed a hand across her chest to hold it in place while she slipped the shoulder straps down her arms. The dirty old boy held his breath as she slowly lowered the black lace cups away and her phenomenal tits appeared before him.

He found it all too much and took them in his clammy old hands and squeezed them hard, he stooped down and opened his mouth wide as he sucked on one of her strawberry-like nipples. Grunting and groaning he started devouring her huge naked tits in his hungry slobbering mouth. In all the excitement he dragged her down to the floor and was soon clambering all over her licking sucking and kissing her tits neck and face like an over excited dog.

As Mandy tried without success to keep some sort of control over what was happening she suddenly felt her mini skirt being pulled down, she had no choice other than to raise her ass off the floor and pull it off, if she didn't she knew it would be ruined.

Old Mr Nasim saw this as yet another green light, further proof that this was what she wanted. He rolled off her and took a moment to look down her gorgeous body, now in just stockings and suspenders and the sexiest black lace panties he ever saw he knew he had to make the most of this opportunity and indulge every fantasy he had ever had.

He reached down and placed his hand over her pussy, he could feel the moist warmth through her panties as he began to roughly rub his palm against her. With his middle finger her pushed the thin crotch of her panties between her cunt lips, harder and harder he rotated his finger pushing the fine black lace material ever deeper inside.

"Ooh yes yes, you girls are all the same," he panted excitedly in her ear, "you're all dirty little cock teasers....." His voice trailed off as he sank his face once again into her tits grunting like an old pig.

"Mmmmm take them off take them off!" came his ever more desperate cry as he tugged downwards on her panties.

Mandy reached down and slipped them off to the delighted groans of, "oh yes yes yes, mmmm lovely, ooh yes."

Once they were off the old man clambered off her and knelt between her now opened legs. He stared in amazement at her exposed pussy all pink and glistening, topped off with the most gorgeous fine blond pubic hair. It looked more tempting than anything he had ever seen in his life, he couldn't resist it as he leaned forward and gently licked it.

All Mandy could do was shut her eyes and try to enjoy it, the smelly old Indian disgusted her but she knew if she could just get it over with then everything would be fine.

"Mmmmmm," he groaned, it tasted so good, so sweet and delicately perfumed, he couldn't wait, he needed to give his aching old cock the satisfaction it was crying out for.

Somehow in all that was happening his trousers and underpants had ended up down around his ankles. He again raised himself up for one more look at her, to see the girl of a lifetime of fantasies laying in the soft grass in nothing more than a pair of sexy black stockings with her legs wide apart waiting just for him was more than he could stand.

Suddenly he lunged at her, landing on his elbows he grabbed her pretty face in his sweaty old hands and kissed her hard. As he moaned and groaned he forced his tongue in deep almost touching the back of her throat. That was when he felt it, something more incredible than he could ever have hoped for.

His cock had found it's way and was now parting her moist cunt lips, the feeling was out of this world. Slowly he pushed it into her, deeper and deeper it went, the gripping tightness of her cunt around it was remarkable. His excitement was now beyond control and he started ramming himself into her over and over, his heavy old balls slamming against her ass.

Mandy yet again couldn't believe how she was starting to find it all such a turn on. Having this revolting sweaty old pig on top of her using her for his own disgusting pleasure was actually exciting her.

She raised her feet high in the air and hooked her hands around behind her knees to get deeper penetration. "Ooh come on, harder, fuck me harder," she said as she looked straight into his eyes.

He couldn't believe his ears, it was a dream come true, to hear those words coming from her sweet tender mouth almost made him come right there and then, he knew it was only a matter of seconds.

As if she knew Mandy wrapped her arms around him and they rolled over together until he was on his back with her now on top. She placed her hands on the ground either side of his head, the position of her arms squashing her tits together. The old boy felt as if he had died and gone to heaven as he was presented with the glorious vision of her beautiful face directly above him with her soft blond hair cascading forward over her shoulders. Even better was the sight of her huge firm tits hovering just inches from his face. She started to bounce her ass up and down, her pussy gripped his hard cock tightly as it rapidly slipped up and down it's full length. As she worked herself up and down his throbbing erection her huge tits seemed to rock back and forth more and more each time.

He could stand it no more and reached behind her and grabbed the two gorgeous mounds of her ass, the expert way she rotated it and bounced it up and down felt just incredible.

Suddenly he sank his fingers in deep and started ramming himself hard and fast up into her now soaking pussy. He was about to come and unable to stop himself, the sensation of her riding him this way and the sight of her big bouncing tits was all too much.

"AAAAARGH YES YES YES......AAAARGH I'M COMING I'M COMING!!!!!" As he shouted out Mandy suddenly felt her cunt fill with his thick sticky cream. Load after load pumped into her as he continued ramming his cock hard and fast up her tight wet tunnel.

At almost the same moment she felt the sudden rush of an orgasm burst deep from within her body. She quickly scooped his head up in her hand and pressed it into her right tit. He took the hint straight away and bit down hard on her nipple.

"Ooooh yes yes that's it," she hissed as he sucked and chewed on the swollen over sensitive thing. Breathing heavily she squashed his face deeper into her tit and started to rub it round and round against him. "Oh God yesssss," she sighed as she felt her orgasm start to subside, "mmmmm ooh yes yes yes."

Soon she collapsed on top of him and took a moment to gather her senses. Old Mr Nasim had just had the most incredible experience of his life, and as the final drops of spunk leaked from his exhausted old tool, and with her lovely soft blond hair covering his face, he felt the overwhelming urge to hold her tightly. She was so lovely and gorgeous he wanted this moment never to end, but end it must and Mandy pulled herself off him and got to her feet.

The old man watched her dress, he was in love, he couldn't help it she was just the most incredible female he had ever encountered............

..............As they arrived back at her house he asked if she wanted another lesson the next day.

"That depends," she replied, "on if it's what Ted wants."

"Ted?" Mr Nasim asked somewhat puzzled, "what's he got to do with anything?"

A cold chill ran down Mandys spine as she realized what a fool she had been, it suddenly dawned on her how wrong she had got it.

"Nothing," she said, "he's got nothing to do with it......I'll erm, I'll let you know if I want any more lessons." With that she got out of the car leaving the old boy rather puzzled and went indoors.