An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,792 Followers

"What do you want me to do?" Mandy asked breaking his concentration and causing him to focus on her face.

"Well," he said as his eyes roamed over the perfectly formed sweet features of her lovely young face, "just come with me and we can get it."

She had no choice and, despite trying to talk her way out of it, as he turned to leave the party she had to follow gathering her dress at the knees in both hands as she went so she didn't trip on it. When they got to the elevator the old boy stepped inside and Mandy reluctantly followed pretending they weren't together. Thankfully there were other people inside it, all of them casting an appreciative eye over Mandy in her incredible dress, the door closed and there was a moment or two before it started to slowly go up. The confined space soon filled with the stench of alcohol and stale sweat coming from the old man, something that everyone politely tried to ignore.

He stood alongside Mandy at the back, everyone else was facing away towards the door. He glanced down behind her to see her firm shapely ass encased in the fine silk dress, it looked so sexy the way the dress hugged her narrow waist and flowed smoothly down showing off her phenomenal outstanding ass cheeks.

He couldn't resist the temptation it looked so good, and so he slipped his hand behind her and cupped one of her cheeks. All Mandy could do was stand there motionless, afraid that if she made a fuss everyone would turn to see what was happening, yet again she found herself in a powerless position. So she stood there feeling sickened by this total stranger, a drunken dirty old man, freely squeezing and groping her ass.

For the old boy it was pure heaven and his old cock hardened up more so than it had for many years. As the elevator continued on it's journey his hand roamed over the perfectly shaped contours of her ass, his excitement grew as he felt the unmistakeable outline of a suspender. He couldn't believe how sexy this girl was, he wanted her so much and was quickly realising that she may do anything to keep this video a secret.

As the elevator stopped one floor below the sixteenth the old drunk took her hand and stepped out. He wanted her to himself for a few minutes before taking him to the awaiting brothers. The elevator door closed and they were alone in the corridor, to their left was a door to the stairs, being so high up it was doubtful that anybody would ever use them.

Mandy was unsure of what was going on as he dragged her through and up the first few steps towards the next floor. He suddenly stopped halfway up and turned her to face him, for the first time he took his flat cap off revealing a bald head covered in red scabs. She felt disgusted as his eyes slowly looked up and down her body clearly enjoying what they saw.

"Mmmmm alone at last," he whispered, "God just look at you." As he spoke he backed her up against the wall and slipped his arm around her waist. Mandy yelped as he roughly grabbed a fistful of her ass before pressing himself up against her and burying his face into her neck.

"N...no please don't," she protested as she stuggled to push him off, "I...I'll scream if you don't stop," she continued.

He lifted his head and looked her in the eyes, his face just a few inches from hers. "I don't think so," he whispered breathing his stinking alcohol breath all over her, "not if you don't want everyone downstairs to see your video."

He could see the look of defiance slowly vanish from her face, he knew he had got her. He licked his lips and chuckled quietly before leaning into her and pushing his foul old lips hard against hers.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, ooh yes mmmmmmmm," he groaned, he had never known a mouth to be so soft and sweet. Mandy had no choice other than to kiss him back, as she did she felt his other hand on her left tit. He squeezed and massaged it through the dress muttering how lovely she was over and over before he hooked his fingers in the top and started dragging it down. There was nothing Mandy could do, this disgusting lecherous old stranger had her pinned against the wall using her for his own perverted pleasure. His eyes widened and he licked his drooling lips as he looked down to see the one cup pulled down and her huge left tit completely out of the dress.

"Fuck look at the size of that thing," he exclaimed, "oh fuck yes!" He grabbed it in his hand and locked his mouth over her nipple moaning and groaning as he sucked it hard, he slobbered and chewed on it as if his life depended on it.

His excitement was now beyond control as he started humping her thigh. Mandy could feel his huge hard cock pressing against her, she had seen too many men in this state before and knew it was just the affect she had on them. It made her question whether the looks that she was blessed with were in fact a curse.

Still the old man moaned and groaned as his hands now roamed all over her body feeling groping and grabbing her wherever he wanted. Suddenly he cried out, "OH SHIT....FUCK...FUCK!" He could feel his balls were starting to release, it was out of his control and there was nothing her could do to stop it.

He instantly released her and in a second pulled his trousers and underpants down to his knees. It was a sudden mad panic as he grabbed his cock in one hand and pushed her down onto the floor with the other. Mandy knew what was about to happen, he had no control over himself and was starting to come.

With his dirty smelly old cock now inches from her beautiful young face his fist was a blur as he desperately wanked himself. She felt him pull her soft blond hair back until she looked up to see him staring wildly into her eyes.

It was the most incredible sight for the old pervert as he cried out, "OH YES FUCK YES YES YES....AAAAAAARGH!!!" At that moment a load of stinking thick creamy spunk spewed from his cock and landed all across her lovely sweet face. "Oh yes, oh God yes yes yes," he kept on saying as more and more of it flew from his pulsating member with every pump of his hand and kept splatting her in the face.

For Mandy it felt so degrading, but for him the sight of this gorgeous girl, her face now almost covered in his filthy spunk, was just incredible. He couldn't help indulging himself as took his cock and pressed it to her lips. "Ooh yes lovely, that's a good girl," he whispered as she reluctantly parted them and began to suck and lick the foul tasting thing clean for him.

He let out a long sigh as her lovely fresh young mouth tenderly carressed it all over, he had never experienced anything like it. His still hard cock seemed to grow even harder at this treatment, he knew however that he had to get her up to the room where the brothers were waiting. So he reluctantly slipped his cock from her mouth and pulled his trousers back up, knowing that he would get his satisfaction very soon.

He pulled Mandy to her feet and rushed her up the stairs to the next floor. She had managed to get her exposed boob back into her dress but hadn't any way of cleaning this dirty old mans spunk from her face.

They soon arrived at the room and Kenny opened the door to let them in.

"She needs to just wash her face," the old man chuckled. Kenny didn't see the funny side and after directing Mandy to the bathroom both he and his brother bundled him out and shut the door. He had done what they wanted and they weren't prepared to share this lovely creature with anyone...........

....After a few minutes Mandy emerged from the bathroom, her face all clean and refreshed. She was met with a sight that instantly got her even more worried than she already was. She had no idea who these two fat old men were, she sort of recognised them from the wedding but that was all.

"Hello young lady, I'm Kenny and this is my brother Roy," said Kenny as he approached her. Roy was sitting on the edge of a large double bed in just an old string vest and trousers held up by braces. Kenny was wearing nothing on top, he looked disgusting with his fat hairy belly hanging over his trousers, also held up with braces. There was a smell of stale sweat in the room and Mandy could see already what these two fat old men had probably got in mind.

They both looked her up and down as if eyeing up a tasty meal, her worst fears were confirmed when she looked over to see the T.V. They were watching a porn video, but not just any porn video, it was the one with her and Bernard.

"We're your biggest fans," said kenny, "we've watched your video's so many times." All the while he's talking he's getting closer and closer, there was nowhere for Mandy to run, she was trapped.

She tried to plead with them, "l...look, p...please don't hurt me, i...if you just let me go then...."

"Oh but you've only just got here," said Roy now also on his feet and slowly edging towards her. She grew more nervous as he came around behind her, he was so close she could feel his foul breath on her bare shoulders.

"Ever seen one as good as this Kenny?" Roy asked his brother as he licked his lips and looked down her back to her ass.

"No, I've never seen one like this," he replied unable to stop looking at her chest. "She's so pretty too."

"Yeah, a right little tease in that dress, I mean just look at her." As he spoke he slipped his hands around her waist and Mandy shuddered as she felt his fat stomach against her back. He groaned quietly as he placed his fat stubbly cheek against hers and looked down into her immense cleavage. Mandy could do nothing, she saw Kenny had a stupid smile on his ugly fat old face and then felt something she instantly recognised. It was an Roys erection stabbing her in the ass, she felt sickened as he dropped his head as kissed her neck and shoulder.

"Mmmmm look at the size of them fuckin' knockers," he whispered as he stared down at them, they looked so incredible held out in front of her in their sexy silk and lace cups. "You wouldn't mind if I had a little feel would you?"

Mandy was again defeated, "n...no........I suppose not."

Roy looked up at his brother, their faces both lit up as they smiled at each other in a knowing way. Kennys eyes widened and watched in disbelief as his brother raised his hands and slowly placed them on her magnificent breasts.

"Ooh God they're big, and so firm too," sighed Roy as he started to squeeze and massage them, "ooh yes you lovely lovely thing." He became quickly excited as he fondled and groped her with complete freedom, his mouth slobbering all over her neck and side of her face. He couldn't believe what this gorgeous girl was letting him do, his cock was rock hard and his mouth watered at the thought of where this was all leading.

Kenny too was excited and reached for Mandy's hand to pull her over towards the bed. "Don't be greedy," he told his brother, "let me have a go."

With that Roy released his grip for a moment and Mandy soon found herself sat on the edge of the bed with the two dirty old brothers sitting either side of her. Kenny groaned as he finally got his turn, he pushed her back until she was laying on the bed and he was laying against her. He took her face in his hand and forced his horrible smelly mouth over hers, he pushed his tongue between her lips and as she parted them he thrust as far into her mouth as possible. Trembling with excitement he moaned and groaned as he roughly ground his mouth against hers, it was as if he was almost trying to devour her.

He carried on without any let up while at the same time his hand wandered from her face and down her neck to her chest. Mandy could feel his sweaty clammy hand feeling it's way over her cleavage, then, within a matter of moments, he had forced it down in the top of her dress and was groping and pinching her nipples.

While this is going on she could feel the other one pulling her dress up her legs higher and higher. He pushed her knees apart and she offered no resistance, there was no point, she knew where it was all leading.

As Roy lifted her dress higher he almost choked at the incredible sight that greeted him, her white stockings were held up by white lace suspenders with tiny lemon ribbons, the same colour as the dress, tied to them in little bows. He had never seen anything more teasingly sexy and as he went further he revealed her matching pure white lace panties also with tiny lemon ribbons tied either side at her hips.

He couldn't resist pushing her legs further apart until he had a clear mouth watering view of her pussy with the thin white crotch of her panties pressed tightly against it. The whole vision was like something out of a top quality porn magazine, the sort of image that you never think you will ever see for real, and yet there it was.

Mandy felt completely exposed but unable to do anything about it, Kenny was still slobbering and slurping all over her face whilst his hand was in the top of her dress mauling her tits. Roy pulled her panties to one side and dipped his head down between her legs, within a few seconds she felt his mouth against her pussy, his tongue worming its way between her now moist lips. As he did he felt her legs all over, the smooth white stockings driving him man with lust, he wanted her and he wanted her now.

With the two fat old pigs all over her Mandy knew she was going to have to let them take her for their own filthy perverted pleasure, the thought of the two of them using her made her feel sick but she had no choice.

She pushed Kenny away from her face for a moment to give her a chance to speak, she asked if she could take her dress off before it got completely ruined. The two brothers looked at each other for a moment before clambering off her and stepping away.

They both watched in complete awe as she unzipped the back of the dress and the entire thing slid from her body to the floor. In a moment she was standing before them in just her panties stockings and suspenders. For the first time they saw her gorgeous big tits in all their naked glory, as she picked the dress up from the floor and laid it over a chair all they could do was marvel at her lovely firm young body. Her ass looked unbelievable with the white lace "V" of her panties rising from between her glorious cheeks. Her slender waist and toned stomach really showed off her hour-glass figure, but even they were eclipsd by her amazing tits, their youthful firmness clear from the way they gently rocked and swayed with every movement she made. It seemed magical the way such clearly heavy things appeared to almost float in front of her.

Within a moment the two dirty old men both flipped their braces from their fat hairy shoulders and dropped their trousers and underpants to the floor. Both of them stood there with huge erections pointing up against their fat bellies, their huge hairy old ball sacks looked full and heavy hanging low between their legs.

Kenny stepped up to her, she stood there frozen to the spot as he placed his hand against her stomach. He grinned and sweat broke out all over his face as he slipped his fingers inside the top her panties. Still Mandy did nothing as he went lower until his entire hand was down inside the lace front and his middle finger was probing the crease of her cunt.

As he ran his finger over her clit Mandy couldn't help gasping and biting on her lip.

"Ooooh you like that eh?" he whispered with an excited tremble in his voice. She said nothing but that didn't matter to him as he wormed two fingers between her pussy lips and slowly up inside her. "Mmmmm what a lovely wet cunt," he went on as his fingers went deeper and deeper. Mandy didn't know what to do so she still she did nothing.

She could feel his foul smelling breath all over her face. She turned her head away to one side, all Kenny did was smile and lick his lips as he brought his free hand up to her left tit and gave it a firm squeeze. "Mmmmm lovely great big tits," he hissed as he began massaging it all over, "ooh yes mmmmmmmm."

Suddenly Mandy felt something else, it was Roy, he had moved around behind her to feel her ass, squeezing each perfectly formed chek in turn with one hand while the other felt its way up and down the outside of her stocking clad thigh. The gorgeous blond 20 year old was trapped and at the full mercy of these two dirty fat old perverts. It felt as if there were hands all over her as they both freely groped her voluptuous firm young body, passing crude comments to each other about her as they did.

After a few minutes they manhandled her around onto the bed, she was on all fours and Roy had managed to lay himself down so her hands were either side of his head and her tits were dangling just above his face. They looked absolutely massive as he stared wide eyed at them teasingly swaying just above him, he had never seen anything like it and wasted no time in getting stuck in. He grabbed them both in his hands and pulled them down to his face and instantly started suckling on her swollen nipples. Mandy knew what to do, she had been here so many times before, she lowered herself slightly and began squashing them into his face, rolling them around against him.

She could hear his muffled moans and groans as he grabbed her wrist and guided her hand down his fat sweaty body towards his throbbing great erection. The dirty old pig knew he wouldn't last long as he felt her soft young hand gently wrap around it and start to feel up and down its gristly rigid length.

Kenny meanwhile was mesmerised by the sight of her ass thrusting out towards him framed by her sexy white lace suspenders. He had never seen a sexier ass and with his dirty great hard cock pointing straight towards it he knew what he had to do. He lifted her lovely white panties out from between her cheeks and pulled them over to one side. Next he placed his hands on each cheek and with his thumbs prized them apart exposing her beautiful wet pink pussy. With his brother gorging on her tits and clearly loving the way she was slowly and gently working her hand up and down his cock Kenny could wait no longer.

Mandy gasped for breath as she suddenly felt his huge dirty old cock thrust its way into her sweet tight pussy. The old man couldn't believe it and sunk his fingers deep into her firm young ass cheeks as he felt the incredible sensation of his cock forcing its way ever deeper into her tight wet hole.

"OH FUCK," was all he could say as he drove it in so deep that he could feel it pressing against the entrance to her womb. He too couldn't last long as he drew it back and then rammed it up into her again, and then again, and again. He looked down and tried to get his head around the fact that he was actually fucking her, he actually had his cock buried deep in the cunt of this gorgeous girl that only a couple of hours before they had been drooling and lusting after.

The two brothers were in heaven and neither of them would be able to hold back for much longer. Kenny gripped her shapely hips tightly as he pounded his cock in and out of her cunt as fast as he could, her juices were now flowing and could be heard squelching with every inward thrust. Roy was moaning and groaning, gasping to catch his breath as she wanked him off while she rubbed her lovely big young tits into his face.

"Oh God!" he cried, "I'm goin' to come, quick!" Suddenly he grabbed her head and gorced it down towards his cock. Mandy knew what this meant and without a moment to think she slipped her mouth over the end of his swollen smelly purple head.

"FUCKIN' HELL!" Roy cried, this was just too much and he started bucking up into her, forcing his cock to the back of her throat. Within a few seconds Mandy felt it flex and her mouth was instantly full of his filthy hot thick spunk. He cried out in ecstacy as he pumped load after load of his smelly cream into her lovely tender mouth and down her throat.

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,792 Followers