An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,789 Followers

At that moment Kenny too found he could hold back no more and reached under to grab at her huge swaying tits as his balls tightened. "OH YES YES YES AAAAAAAARGH!!!" he cried as the spunk powered it's way up through his cock and exploded into the warm wetness of her cunt.

Mandy couldn't resist pushing herself back against him as he carried on fucking her, filling her up with what felt like gallons of hot sticky spunk. She swallowed down all of Roys without spilling a drop while her pussy milked Kennys from the depths of his balls until he had no more left to give.

The two brothers were so unfit that they both found the whole experience completely exhausting and after a few moment for everyone to calm down Mandy was able to squeeze her way out from between them and leave them both gasping on the bed.

As they lay there recovering Mandy managed to slip her dress back on and with some effort zip it up at the back. She could see they both still had semi-erections and knew that it would only be a matter of minutes before they wanted her again. So as quick as a flash and with no time to think she quickly popped the video out of the machine.

"Hey what you doin'?" Kenny suddenly shouted, "come here you!"

But Mandy was too quick and as the fat sweaty old boys tried to lumber off the bed she quickly fled from the room holding tightly onto the tape.

As she ran down the corridor and down the stairs she realised they weren't behind her. With the tape in her posession she felt sure there was nothing they could do and hoped that they would just be glad for what they had just had.

On reaching the ground floor Mandy went to the toilets to check herself in the mirror. Her hair was still in place with the blond ringlets hanging either side of her face. Confident that she looked fine she left the toilet to rejoin the party. She sill had the tape in her hand and decided that the best thing to do was take it to one of the big outside bins to dispose of it.

As she came out she turned and walked straight into someone. She was just about to apologise when she realised it was the old drunk from earlier, he had obviously been waiting for her. She was about to push him away when he suddenly snatched the tape from her.

"Give me that," she demanded.

The little old man just laughed and held it behind his back as he looked her up and down. "I might be persuaded," he said as he licked his old lips. There was no doubt what he meant and as mandy tried to reason with him he just turned and told her to follow him outside.

It was a warm night and the moon was full illuminating everything with a cool blue glow. Mandy followed him around to the back of the hotel where there was a huge well kept garden. She already knew what she was going to have to do yet again in order to get the tape back. the thought of it sickened her but again she asked herself what choice did she have?

As they reached an area a good distance from the hotel and shielded by some trees the little old man suddenly turned to her and smiled. He threw the tape on the floor some way behind him. "If you want it come and get it," he told her.

She looked incredible in the moonlight in her exquisite figure hugging dress and as she tried to walk around the old man he reached out and grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to the ground. Despite Mandys protests the dirty booze fuelled old pervert rolled on top of her and started kissing her all over the face. She struggled but for such a small man he was surprisingly strong and seemed to have little trouble in controling her.

"Ooh yes yes," he whispered, "you are a fiesty young thing." As he spoke she felt his hand go up the front of her dress and feel its way up the inside of her thigh.

"No no...please no," she begged but he was already so excited that there was no stopping now.

As he pushed his hand further he suddenly reached her still moist cunt. "Ooh yes you dirty bitch," he hissed in her ear. She had left her panties behind in the brothers room and so the old boy easily worked his fingers between her lips and was soon thrusting them up inside her as far as they would go. As he wiggled and squirmed them around inside her Mandy couldn't help getting wetter and wetter, she didn't want to but her body was starting to enjoy it.

After a few minutes he pulled his fingers out and pushed the lower part of her dress up until it was bunched up around her waist. He raised himself up and looked down at the incredible sight of Mandys legs encased in white stockings and suspenders spread apart with her sweet wet pussy on full display. He wasn't about to waste a second and quickly pulled his trousers and underpants down around his knees revealing a huge angry looking erection.

With no time to lose he almost fell on top of her and as he did his smelly old cock seemed to instictively find its way straight up inside her soaking wet hole. Before Mandy realised what was happening he was banging away at her like a jack-rabbit licking kissing feeling and groping her all over. The stench of his breath was vile but the feel of his cock was good, so good that she couldn't resist wrapping her legs around his back and pulling him in as tightly as she could.

Her sudden enthusiasm came as a huge surprise to the old man, he couldn't believe his luck as he continued to hammer away into her. Things got even better as she seemed to want to take control by rolling them over until she was sitting on top. This was her favorite position, one in which she was almost always guaranteed an orgasm.

The dirty old drunk just lay there looking up at her as she started to rotate her hips and grind herself against him. Gradually she got faster and faster and all he could do was watch in total awe at her sitting upright on his cock milking it for all she was worth. He placed his hands around her firm narrow waist as she bounced up and down on him, her expensive silk dress felt so good stretched tightly around her.

With her eyes closed she was clearly building to an orgasm, the old man then got an even greater treat as he watched her peel the top of her dress down and her huge tits bounced out. He reached up and grabbed at them, he had never felt anything like them, they were simply incredible.

"Ooh go on suck them, i know you want to you dirty old pervert," Mandy groaned as she fell forward and they tumbled into his face. He couldn't control himself, he sucked and chewed on her nipples cramming as much tit meat into his mouth as he could squeezing them hard from either side.

"Ooh yes yes," she cried as he bucked beneath her ramming his cock hard and fast up inside her with all his strength. He reached down behind her and pulled her dress up so he could grope her gorgeous naked ass as he felt his balls ready themselves for release.

"Ooh you bitch, you lovely dirty bitch," he hissed. He could hold back no more, with her gorgeous ass firmly in his hands, her tits pushed into his face and his cock buried deep inside her cunt he knew that it simply didn't get any better than this.

Then suddenly he let out a muffled cry as he felt the spunk burst like a tidal wave from his cock and gush into her lovely tight cunt. At the same time Mandy shuddered and screamed as she experienced the most amazing orgasm envelope her entire body. She ground herself down hard against him, her throbbing tunnel seemed to almost suck the dirty thick stuff from deep inside his old balls. The old man had never known anything like it as he continued to shoot more and more up inside her.

After a good minute or two of pumping and grinding together the both of them soon slowed until they came to an eventual stop.

The old man just lay there completely exhausted and unable to move. Mandy gently lifted herself off him, her pussy was so tender that she had to be extra careful.

Not waiting to see if the old man was even still alive she picked up the tape and fled back to the party...

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,789 Followers