An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,788 Followers

Alison tried to push him off,"no stop," she pleaded, "please, please stop."

"Ooh let me please.....just for a few minutes, please," came his reply as he carried on feeling her up relentlessly kissing her face mouth and neck like a hungry slobbering dog.

Suddenly he stopped and held her at arms length pinning her shoulders to the wall while he took a moment to look down her body. His eyes seemed to focus on her chest.

"Oh God let me see, oh please, just a look," he begged as, without waiting for a response, he started pulling the buttons of her blouse apart.

Still the 18 year old did nothing, she had never seen anyone so excited in her life, and for the first time she started to realise the dangerously powerful affect her body could have.

As he roughly pulled her blouse open Alison saw tears come to his eyes as he admired the spectacular sight of her huge tits held firm in the sexy pure white lace bra.

"Oh yes," he sighed, "yes yes yes," he couldn't believe his luck, at long last he was not having to make do with sneaky glimpses of her bra through a partially gaping blouse, this was it, something he could only have ever dreamt of. What did she think? He didn't care, he couldn't resist what was before him, no man could.

Alison could do nothing as he placed his fat sweaty hands on either side of each breast, his sensitive fingertips examining every detail of their beautiful lace cups. Suddenly he pulled her to him and squashed his face into her deep cleavage, biting sucking licking chewing, her bra her bare skin whatever came.

"Ooh I want you, I want you so much," he gasped. His hands went around behind her and grabbed her gorgeous young ass causing him to groan again as he felt for the first time the tight firmness of her perfectly formed cheeks.

Alison could see what this was all leading up to and honestly couldn't see any way out, either from the room or the situation. He hurriedly stepped back from her and pulled his shirt off over his head making some comment about how hot he was, this was quickly followed by his trousers and shoes.

Now things were serious, it was inevitable that he was going to use her in some way to satisfy his lust. She just stood there in her sexy underwear with her blouse ripped open wondering if in some way it was her own fault she was in this mess, after all she knew how she looked and the way she had been teasing him over the last few weeks.

What a disgusting sight he was in his tatty old blue underpants with his gut hanging over and black sock complete with holes with his big toes sticking through. His fat stomach chest shoulders and even his back were completely covered in coarse thick black and grey curly hair, he was horrible. The room now seemed to suddenly fill with the smell of stale sweat.

Alison looked down to see the huge tent pole in his underpants, a wet patch had formed at its tip. It was so big and hard that it pulled the elastic waistband away from his body stretching the grubby blue cotton to the limit.

Reluctantly she slipped the blouse from her shoulders and it fell to the floor. The old boy dragged the back of his hand across his mouth as he now looked down at the flimsy little lace triangle that barely covered the lovely blond mound between her legs.

"Oh I'm sorry, but look what you do to me," he said as he came around the desk and rested his flabby old ass against it gesturing towards the massive pole in his underpants. "Oh come here sweetheart, just for a moment............ooh please?"

Alison knew she had no choice, and deep down she knew the sooner she got on with it the sooner it would all be over. So she tentatively approached him unsure of what he might do, she was angry at herself for getting into the fix, especially as she knew what he was like.

Just then he reached for her arm and pulled her closer so she was standing between his parted feet. As she tried to step back away from him he reached around and grabbed her right ass cheek in his sweaty hand and squeezed it hard, there was no escape.

"Oh yes, that's it," he groaned as he fondled her, "fuck you're ass is so cheeky, God it feels good. I've been wanting to grope it ever since the first day you came." With that he let out a long deep groan and his eyes rolled back as he grabbed a good fistful and squeezed it hard.

"As for these gorgeous fuckers," he went on as he looked down at her huge heaving bosom, "I've been wanking myself off every day wondering what it would be like to feel them."

Alison suddenly got a real insight into the workings of his mind, his crude revelation came as no real surprise to the pretty young blond but the very fact that he told her made him look even more of a pervert.

He let out a long sigh as he released her ass and dragged both his hands up her sides. He then pulled her tight up against him causing her tits to bulge upwards as they squashed against his barrel chest.

He looked down drooling like a dog all over them, his eyes seemed to bulge as much as they did.

Although he still had his underpants on she could feel his cock forcing its way between her legs pressing hard against her lace covered pussy. She knew she had to do something, she didn't want to admit it but with the memory of last nights dream still quite fresh in her mind she could actually feel herself reluctantly getting moist.

The dirty fat pig took her wrist in his free hand and guided it down over his hairy round belly. "Oh please, please just touch it for me, j...just for a second oh God please," he begged her.

"No!" Alison replied as angrily as she could. She knew full well what he meant and the thought of touching this old perverts disgusting cock for him made her feel sick.

"Ooooh please please, I'm begging you, just a quick touch." As he forced her hand lower she knew she would have to do what he wanted.

"OKAY OKAY!" She barked as she snatched her hand away from his. The thought of pleasuring Brian disgusted her but she could see that this was maybe a way to get it over with quickly.

She slowly reached down into his underpants through the gap where the worn elastic was being pulled away from his stomach by his erection.

She chewed on her bottom lip as she carefully wrapped her fingers around his hot throbbing cock.

"OH YESSSSSSSS!" Was all he could say, the whole of his body seemed to twitch and jerk as she started to feel her way back and forth along its length. The feeling of her soft sweet hand struggling to reach all the way around the huge girth of his swollen cock was just too much for the old man.

She knew what she was doing as she clenched her fist as tightly as she could around it.

"Oh that's good...ooh yes, ooh you lovely lovely girl, oh yes yes yes..." Brian moaned.

Steadily she began to build momentum, she could see she was driving him crazy, his hands were all over her. Within no time at all she had built up to full speed wanking him off furiously, pumping his cock in her hand as fast as she could.

To turn him on even more she locked her mouth over his and pushed her tongue in as she kissed him passionately. He couldn't believe what was happening as he forced his tongue to the back of her throat with the excitement of it all.

Relentlessly she pounded his cock knowing full well he wouldn't last long, and she was right.

He suddenly cried out, his tongue was still entwined with hers muffling his voice. "I'M COMING, OH FUCK I'M COMING," it was all happening so fast...too fast, but there was nothing he could do. "FUCK YES YES YES FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCK!!!!!!"

At that moment his fat torso jerked violently and Alison felt the unmistakable sticky wetness of his filthy hot spunk cover her hand. For the next few moments her hand squelched around deep inside his old cotton underpants as she carried on bringing him off. She looked down and had never seen so much spunk, it looked like someone had filled his underpants with a huge full pot of yoghurt, it was truly disgusting.

She lifted her hand out and was almost sick at the sight of it. Her fingers were all strung together with a thick sticky web of his stinking sperm.

She glanced up to see him looking at her with a huge satisfied grin on his face.

"Oooooh you good girl," he said, "that was fuckin' lovely, oooh God I needed that." With that he pulled his dirty spunk sodden underpants off and threw them in the corner. Alison saw how soaked they were and, despite everything, couldn't help feeling a little smug that that was all down to her. Him just seeing her in her underwear was enough to make him produce all that mass of spunk, how much torture must she have been putting through?

Thinking that was it Alison asked him if she could go now. The problem was this dirty smelly fat old man had never been in a situation like this before, locked in a room with a big busted blond 18 year old wearing nothing but her underwear. On top of this he was becoming convinced that she was a horny cock teaser who knew exactly what she was doing. So he would have to be crazy to let her go yet.

Instead he just looked her up and down for a moment before opening the bottom drawer of his desk and pulling out a crumpled old porn magazine.

"Before you go I want you to do one more thing for me," he said with a creepy tone to his voice, "just one more little birthday treat."

The well worn magazine fell open to a particular page and the sweaty old slob turned it around to show Alison.

"Look," he told her with a smile across his face, "she looks just like you."

Alison looked and saw a spread of pictures showing a big busted blond model whom she had to admit did indeed look very much like her. What's more she was wearing the almost identical white lace underwear as Alison.

"Aaaah," sighed Brian as he turned the magazine back around for him to see, "we've had many a happy time together."

Alison quickly guessed that it probably wasn't just coincidence that the girl in this dirty magazine looked like her. She felt disgusted at the thought of this pervert jerking himself off over these pictures while probably imagining it was her!

"This is one of my favourite poses," he went on, "doesn't she look so good there."

He showed her a picture of the girl from behind still in her underwear looking back over her shoulder at the camera all smouldering and sexy. She was leaning forward against a desk sticking her ass out, she was standing with her right foot on the floor and her left knee up on the desk. It was a classic teasing pose with her legs apart just enough to give a naughty glimpse of the white crotch of her panties.

"Ooooh I love that picture," he told her as he seemed to be momentarily lost in it. It was a picture that he had indeed used more than most to masturbate over. His idea was very simple but one that would bring him so much pleasure.

He told Alison if she would stand against the desk in exactly the same way for a moment then he would let her go.

She wasn't sure what to do, she knew she should refuse, it would obviously turn him on, but then he was turned on already. She didn't really have any choice, not if she wanted to get out of there. She should stand and argue with him but she could see there was no way he would give in, and as she would never be able to get the key and unlock the door, let alone escape, what could she do? All she could hope was that as he had just shot his load then he wouldn't be capable of doing anything else.

Also she had never seen him quite like this and to be honest he made her very nervous, so she really didn't want to upset him. The best thing she could do was just do as he asked.

"Okay, but just for a moment," she told him sternly as she still wondered if it was a good idea.

He watched as she turned her back to him and leant forward against the desk. She brought her left knee up onto it exactly as the model in the picture had done. After a few directions from Brian he looked at the picture then looked at Alison. He checked it several more times to make sure she was standing just right. With Alison looking back over her shoulder at him she could see he was clearly pleased with how she looked.

"Fuck me!" He exclaimed as he dropped the magazine to the floor and stepped towards her, "fucking unbelievable!" It was a wish come true for him, she was right there looking exactly like the image in the magazine that he had fantasized over more times than he could ever remember.

Alison knew this was a bad idea from the almost trance like state he seemed to be in, not to mention the erection that was now standing bolt upright against his fat hairy belly.

He looked her over, first from one side then the other. He seemed to be making some sort of funny whimpering noise interspersed with whispers of, "oh God," and, "yes ooh yes."

After a couple of minute just admiring her he went to touch her. Alison flinched nervously as soon as his fingertips brushed over her skin.

He let out a long sigh as he placed his hands on her slender waist, slowly he felt his way down over her shapely hips, on he went until he was feeling the gorgeous rounded curve of her ass. His touch was surprisingly soft and as his hand slipped through to feel the top of her inner thigh she couldn't believe that, despite her disgust, she was starting to find it a bit of a minor turn on.

The other problem was those blasted dreams were still playing on her mind and the more she tried not to think about them the more she did.

The old man wanted this luscious 18 year old so badly but this time he wanted to take his time and enjoy her. He had so often tried to imagine how it would be to touch a girl like this and now here he was, and he wasn't disappointed. His mouth watered and his cock grew ever harder as his hands freely roamed all over her incredibly sexy body feeling her soft smooth skin, her teasing fine lace underwear and her firmly toned yet extremely voluptuous curves.

Just then the naked fat old man went down on his knees behind her to have a close up look at the thin strip of white material that covered her lovely young pussy.

"Oh God that's lovely," he whispered quietly as he ran a finger along it seemingly unconcerned whether she wanted him to or not. He could feel the dampness of the fabric as he ran his finger back and forth along it each time pressing a little harder into the folds of her pussy. Alison could feel his hot breath between her legs as she tried to fight the unwanted feelings welling up inside her. She then felt her panties being gently lifted to one side, something that was met with a simultaneous groan of pleasure from her unwanted molester.

He couldn't believe what she was allowing him to do, this had to be a dream, there was no way this could be really happening he thought. She still offered no objection, he expected her to scream and shout at him to leave her alone but there was nothing, this was all the encouragement he needed to carry on.

She bit down on her lip as she felt a finger slowly slither between her soft pink lips, her juices betraying her by welcoming the invading digit with a wetness that allowed it easy access into the tightness of her cunt.

"Ooh yes you like that....eh?" As he spoke he inserted a second finger, the sound of her wetness could be heard as he pushed them in.

With two fingers probing deep inside her Alison found it almost impossible not to enjoy it. It was all wrong she shouldn't be feeling this way but she couldn't control the ever growing urges welling up inside her. She wished it wasn't this horrible and dirty old pervert, why couldn't it be her boyfriend? It should be, he should be the only one she allowed to do this, he should be the only one who could make her feel this way. But the more she tried to hate what he was doing the more she seemed to enjoy it.

He rose to his feet and placed his fat sweaty face next to hers. "Ooh you dirty bitch, you're fuckin' soakin'," he whispered as he started to finger her wet pussy harder and deeper. There was no denying it he was right, she was soaking, she was a dirty bitch, and yes she was enjoying it. the more he worked his fat stubby fingers around inside her the wetter and hornier she became.

"Stop, ooh please stop," she begged, "d...don't do this...p...please."

He just grinned, she was saying one thing but her body seemed to be saying something else.

"You don't really want me to stop....do you?" Just as he said that he pushed a third finger into her causing her to let out a sudden moan.

He smiled as she bit down on her lip to stifle any more moans. He worked his fingers deep into her until he could feel the entrance to her womb. He then started to wiggle them around which only made her wetter, so much so that it was now running down over his hand.

"Oooh take your bra off and let's see those lovely big fuckin' tits."

The old boy leant back and watched as she reached behind and undid the clasp. He groped her ass with his free hand while his other was still buried between her legs relentlessly fingering her tight wet hole.

As her bra slid down her arms and landed on the table he released her ass and put his hand around her neck and pulled her upright so her face was next to his. He looked down her front and almost died at the incredible sight of her naked tits.

"Oh my God! Look at them fuckers!" He couldn't wait a second longer, he needed to satisfy his overwhelming lust.

He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and offered his cock up in their place. He rubbed the tip up and down her wet slit a few times until he could wait no longer.

Alison let out a gasp as she felt the entrance to her pussy being stretched more than it ever had been by the thickness of his invading erection.

He rested his chin on her shoulder and watched in awe as his own hands came around and slowly cupped her huge naked breasts. He was amazed at how heavy they were as he cradled them in his palms for a moment. As he started to squeeze he got his first real sense of their youthful firmness, they felt just incredible!

Wanting to turn her on even more he pinched her nipples hard and started to roll them around between each thumb and forefinger. His cock was still just parting her entrance and he hadn't yet drove it in, it was as if he was teasing her with it.

Alison was finding it all too much, this merciless playing with her was sending her crazy. So much so that she got to the point where she had to do something about it, it was getting to be pure torture and she now needed satisfaction as much as he did.

"Ooh don't tease me, fuck me you bastard fuck me!" Her sudden vocal rant took him by surprise, suddenly she wanted it, this was more than he could have ever dreamed of.

She then slipped her knee from the desk so she was now standing with both feet apart on the floor leaning across it. Then without warning she thrust her ass back against him impaling herself on the full length of his big thick cock.

Old Brian just stood there with his eyes and mouth wide open as she started to dance her ass up and down and round and round fucking herself on his cock as hard and fast as she could. He just stood there and did nothing while she did all the work. She pushed herself back from the desk and ground herself as hard against him as she could moaning and groaning as her hips rotated faster and faster.

To old Brian it felt out of this world, his cock was being squeezed sucked and massaged all at once by her incredibly tight wet cunt. He wouldn't last long and knew he would have to sit down or his legs would give out.

He grabbed the chair and swung it around behind him before pulling himself out of her and sitting back down.

"No, not yet, don't stop," Alison cried as she turned to face him. Of course he had no intention of stopping and grabbed her wrist to pull her towards him. She quickly got the hint and spread her legs either side of his lap and lowered herself down onto him.

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,788 Followers